PaySimple

Pagamentos hoje. Parceiros para o amanhã.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

290 avaliações

Brian Del Terzo
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The BEST payment gateway on the market!

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

From customer service to our assigned customer success manager, the team is available to assist. Chat support is also available inside the gateway. They have gone above and beyond to help us with our business.

Vantagens

The robust features, ease of implementation, beautiful GUI layout that is easy to use and navigate. There is nothing that we need for our business, our team, and our clients that PaySimple does not accommodate.

Desvantagens

There are still some disconnects between the contact record details and transaction records that are still coming together that would make certain customized reporting even easier.

Ty
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Paysimple was a game changer for our business!

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

Paysimple solved 95% of the problems we had encountered implementing recurring billing for our business

Vantagens

The recurring billing makes doing business so easy. We no longer have to chase down late payments and the easy-to-use forms put our clients at ease. All the features a business needs with no frills!

Desvantagens

An easier way to automate recurring billing from an online sales page would be very helpful

PayPal e Square Point of Sale

Razões para escolher o PaySimple

Recurring billing was a hassle for the business and our customers using other platforms

Software anterior

PayPal e Square Point of Sale

Razões para mudar para o PaySimple

Easier to use and a much better experience for our customers
David

Simple and easy to use

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

Vantagens

This is easy to use and set up. I manually enter the information from PaySimple into our Customer tracking software, and our accounting software, but it is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I would like for them to adjust the software to be able to differentiate between credit and debit cards so that we don't have any possible legal issues due to the differences between credit and debit cards.

Jed
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Paysimple

Payments

Vantagens

Easy to set up good to use easy interface

Desvantagens

No way to see total transactions cant set payments on days

NAKIVO Backup & Replication
Nurul Iman
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Simpe payment processor

Avaliado em 08/09/2022

Vantagens

Quick and helpful instructions were provided during the configuration procedure. The increased traffic has supported our marketing efforts towards our website since we started accepting online payments from our clients.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, we couldn't limit credit card purchases to just one item. Credit card payments are accepted for appraisals but not mortgages.

Seaton
  • Setor: Escritório executivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

I am NOT a happy camper & I will NOT recommend PaySimple

Avaliado em 05/09/2021

Was great ... until this Covid Crisis. I now need to really watch every penny.

Vantagens

It is simple to set up a transaction and accepts ACH

Desvantagens

I do not like the $50 charges per month duding Covid when my company is on the edge of failure.

I do not like the inability to change my address.

I will soon be looking for a service that does NOT charge $50 per month!

Sean
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

CreditSmarts Review

Vantagens

Ease of use and customer portal. Albeit, the customer portal could use a few key improvements. Otherwise, great design.

Desvantagens

There is no statement of accounts for the company to generate and email. There is no ability to auto generate invoice numbers (optional).

Nancy

PaySimple - true to name

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

Overall, from set-up to going live with PaySimple, we have been very pleased with the ease of use for both our company and our customers.

Vantagens

The set-up process was very easy and supportive. Allowing our customers to pay online through our website has brought more traffic to our site which helps with our marketing attempts.

Desvantagens

Nothing comes to mind at this time. There isn't anything negative I can share.

Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o PaySimple

We do use QBO for our bookkeeping and Payroll, however, we use PaySimple for our online payment options.
Michaela
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

10 out of 10

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

We really needed a more secure way to store customer cc information and PaySimple has a beautiful system for that. It has really been a time saver having recurring billing plans set up as many of our customers are on a monthly subscription plan.
Overall 10/10, I have greatly appreciated this service and its functionality.

Vantagens

I have been very impressed with the ease of set up. We were set up and fully using this system within 4 days. I appreciate the quick glance reports that are found on the homepage, that indicate the our monthly sales as compared to the previous month.

Desvantagens

I feel like refunding partial amounts is more deeply hidden in the platform than I expected it to be. (however, when I did have a question about how to do a partial refund/credit, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a comprehensive answer.)

Ken
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Okay Replacement for Quickbooks Online ACH functionality.

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

Very hard time getting clearing house established. The first transaction was a large security / first / last month's rent. It took 2 weeks to FINALLY get the funds released from the clearing house. I also had not realized the extra fees charged by PaySimple for the larger transaction over 5K so was surprised there and will bill future large bills directly from QBO. Since that poor start, monthly payments have gone smoothly other than having to manually enter rent invoices for each apartment in PaySimple every month and still needing to generate monthly (unsent) invoices in QBO as the the invoices generated on PaySimple to not transfer over to QBO.

Vantagens

It saved me >$50 per month in a real estate setting with multiple tenants each paying >1K per month

Desvantagens

1) There are no ways to set up automatic recurring monthly invoices. You need to duplicate existing invoices manually and change the dates.
2) If multiple payments transfer on a single day, QBO gets confused and you have to manually track down which ones paid.

Vincent
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Paysimple ACH limitations - Good Customer Service

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

This questionnaire in itself is a bit misleading. Doesn't ask the appropriate questions or cover most of the products or services that pay simple actually offers.
Background to my complaint:
My company sells supports and services point of sale systems for restaurants in the hospitality segment. Our equipment is not cheap one entire system can easily run from 10 to $25,000.
The computers that we sell are $2000 each. The maximum amount of ACH debit I'm allowed per transaction is only $1500. We are required to run multiple ACH transactions for one sale, for each customer who exceeds the $1500 threshold. This is an extreme embarrassment.

Complaint:
My major point of contention with Paysimple, when we signed up with them; the sales Rep said after six-months are account can be reviewed for any risk factors and at that time the Per transaction limit of $1500 would be Increased or removed altogether.

Obviously, this is very embarrassing to explain to a customer when you have to run multiple ACH transactions when they purchase a $3200 piece of equipment from you. “What kind of Kitty clown show are you running over there Mr. Mills?” The sad answer I gave him was “The vendor I use has limitations.”

I have personally called back to Paysimple on different occasions asking for an increase or review of my account, what they want to see is my books. They're not getting my books. They have no business in my accounting.

Vantagens

We only use the ACH Product.
We like using the ACH product very much. Setting up recurring in ACH accounts is very easy.
Managing, suspending or terminating recurring a ACH accounts is also very easy.
Paysimple has a very good and accurate reporting system if you know how to use it.
Personally, I don't use it too often, it's was a bit confusing at first, but I was able to find my way around.
Then I called support and received some guidance.

Desvantagens

Paysimple added an online "store" / tool / program/ app. I did not request it, yet I'm forced to pay $49 (ish) monthly for this. We get my ACH bill early in the month and latter in the month we get billed again for this online store product.

Mind, you, the store product is actually pretty nice. I'm being emotional and feel as if this was slid under the front door when I was not looking.

Sarah
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Our Experience with PaySimple

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Overall fairly good. Lack of communication & transparency from our initial setup call to where we are now. We were never informed (or at least explicitly) that Forte would process the payments so this added some confusion. Also lack of clarity around our monthly limits (individual & collective) -- we found out in the middle of a month that we had reached our limit & had many mortgage payments pending.

Vantagens

Customer service is what has kept us using PaySimple. Every person that I have spoken to has gone above and beyond to help out with any issues that we have had. The platform is relatively easy to use. I like the custom invoices & receipts that are sent to clients.

Desvantagens

Launching & integrating PaySimple has been MAJOR for us as online payments are so important in our industry and help to prevent any delays in the process as well as providing convenience to our clients. We had two issues with collecting online payments: First, we were unable to limit our ability to accept credit card payments for only one product. We are unable to accept credit cards for a mortgage payment; whereas we can accept credit card payment for appraisal, we had to turn the ability to use a CC off for any catalog product and create a form specific for appraisals. The ability to accept credit cards was all or nothing - for all products or none.

The second problem we encountered was the system's inability to accept American Express. When we turned on the feature to be able to accept credit card payments, we were uninformed that this excluded American Express. It wasn't until we had a client attempt to make a payment 10 times using an AMEX card that we realized.

Another issue that I have with this software is the confusion & lack of flexibility regarding user roles. As mentioned above, we use PaySimple to collect mortgage payments and appraisals. The department who collects each payment is different. The user who collects mortgage payments is an admin & I want her to receive all emails - however the users who send out the form to collect appraisals don't need to know about mortgage payments. I had to set them to Sales but they don't get email of payment made.

Thomas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Vantagens

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Tracy
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

PaySimple Review-A great product

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

Vantagens

Super easy to use. If you have issues, and no time to contact via a phone call to PaySimple, using the PaySimple chat for assistance is a breeze. I like that a lot. Calling PaySimple is easy too.

Desvantagens

I don't care for the calendar on recurring payments. You click in it and it will take you back to the month before or even two months before on the start date.

Toni
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Avaliado em 20/03/2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Vantagens

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Desvantagens

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Michael
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

PaySimple review

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

I’ve used this service for many years. Requested better reports and reporting for all of them. It’s never been done. I have to use quickbooks in tandem as a result.

Vantagens

It’s easy to use. Repeating payments are easy to setup and process.

Desvantagens

It has terrible reporting. The dashboard isn’t configurable and would be great for reports, but there is no way to edit it.

Quickbooks Online

Quick deployment
Kennedy
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

It’s simple

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

I don’t mind paysimple, it’s not good nor bad. It’s gets the job done and it’s not pricey.
Now if someone else’s was to pitch on the same product and they happen to
Have a cleaner look and better service. I will be willing to pay Tesla prices for the experience

Vantagens

I love paysimple because it’s easy to use. And I know. I remember awhile ago 5+ ago when I got it. The customer service was amazing the walked with me hand in hand

Desvantagens

That customer service is no longer there, it seams I will reach a machine before a human(that’s thr new norm though)

It’s not a clean look.
Toyota and Tesla do the same thing but Tesla looks amazing. But I am paying Toyota prices so I don’t mind. To be honest I don’t go around referring the product like you will find someone who has a Tesla won’t shut up about it.
Hope that makes sense

Libby
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Very useful software

Avaliado em 13/09/2021

If i have any problems or issues customer service is always available and quick to answer.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and get clients going. Clients can also log into their account which i like.

Desvantagens

Could have a more modern look, i feel like its a little outdated. Wish I could issue partial cc refunds.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Better pricing
Amanda
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Lives up to its name

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

Vantagens

Simple to use and easy recurring payments

Desvantagens

The reporting is useless for me. I use this program to process all our one time and recurring payments throughout the year and am unable to get a yearly total of each customers giving.

Aplos

Razões para mudar para o PaySimple

I didn’t, I use them simultaneously
Susan
  • Setor: Esportes

September 2021 PaySimple Review

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

PaySimple has been great for our business. Most helpful is that customer service is easily reached and very responsive. Customer service is definitely a strength in using PaySimple.

Vantagens

PaySimple makes it easy for our customers to make payment and view their accounts. It also is very user-friendly for our business administrator. The notifications of payment status allows for sucessful tracking of fees.

Desvantagens

There are some features that have yet to be added. Would like to be able to delete categories without contacting the company. Trying to discover the best way to organize category items from one year to the next.

Summer
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Great service!

Avaliado em 13/09/2021

Vantagens

My team loves how use friendly and easy it is to use. Great value. We’ve been a customer for many years!

Desvantagens

I’d love for it to integrate with our CRM.

Ryan
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A little pricy, but with more bells and whistles than most.

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

Straightforward and streamlined system with few favorable card reader options that does a fantastic job for our recurrent revenue operation.

Vantagens

Recurrent billing schedules, a great POS interface, and customer databases with the ability to store multiple payment methods makes it easy and effortless for new staff to learn and repeat or subscribed customers to use contactless methods of payment.

Desvantagens

The price in comparison to some of its peers stands out as disconnected from the goal of driving down per-transaction costs for smaller businesses.

Square Payments

Corporate agreement in place
Jason
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

PaySimple easy to set up and use

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

Vantagens

The product allowed us to launch a subscription program with little development and within weeks as 90% of the required functionality was out of the box.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more options to customize features based on user’s preferences.

I wish custom fields could be edited after they are entered.

ABC Fitness Solutions

Razões para mudar para o PaySimple

Easy of launch and no development costs
Joel
  • Setor: Esportes

my review title

Avaliado em 05/09/2021

recurring billing option
ability to integrate forms into website

no inventory management
backend is messy (old style forms and new style forms make it messy)
cannot delete old category items and entries

Emily
  • Setor: Software

Overall Great Product

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

Customer service is very friendly and helpful, but sometimes the things I need to change are complicated/confusing and time consuming requiring multiple forms not able to complete online (change of address, limit increase requests etc). Other similar things that are convoluted--In a current situation with a customer who made a chargeback due to not recognizing our business name, and he is confused by steps required to get us non-restricted, and it's been a huge time suck for all parties, and no sign of ending.

Vantagens

Reliable, consistent and easy to use product --lots of options for customizing for your needs.

Desvantagens

I did not like how it integrated with Quickbooks Online, and gave up on that after a few weeks--it was faster and more accurate for me to do on my own (trouble matching customers etc).