121 avaliações

ClicData

Software de painel de inteligência comercial (BI na sigla em inglês)

4,6 /5 (121 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

Vantagens

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

Desvantagens

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Traduzido para o Português

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/08/2020

Love it!

Vantagens

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Desvantagens

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Antonella D.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

Vantagens

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Desvantagens

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Aaron P.

Dashboard Stars

Avaliado em 09/08/2020

Vantagens

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

Desvantagens

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
Traduzido para o Português

ClicData an easy to use BI

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Vantagens

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Desvantagens

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Max S.
Setor: Entretenimento
Traduzido para o Português

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Avaliado em 29/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

Vantagens

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Desvantagens

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Ryan M.
Setor: Eletrônicos
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Love it

Avaliado em 04/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams
Personal dashboards have been created for
Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Vantagens

Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

Desvantagens

From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

Daniela F.
Traduzido para o Português

Attractive dashborads and easy to use

Avaliado em 20/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

ClicData is a great BI Solution! Based on our implementation experience we consider it covers the most common and complex user requirements. Dashboards are attractive and simple to use and also looks great in mobile devices. We think this is a strong feature that allows ClicData compete with other tools.

Vantagens

• The interface is attractive and simple to use.
• A lot of data connectors even in the personal licence
• Gives constant feedback to the users.
• There is a good variety of widgets that allows a lot of functionality.
• The process to create dashboards allows designers to setup and see the results immediately. The process is iterative and you can add new elements easily.
• Sharing process is easy to use.
• Multilanguage
• Support is fast and efficient

Desvantagens

• Spanish traslation could be improved
• Features to align elements is not available

Michael F.
Traduzido para o Português

Clicdata is our preferred choice for Dashboards

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to see my datasets in one location.

Vantagens

The ability to merge many data sources. We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and custom SQL databases.

Desvantagens

Customer support could be improved. Our plan limits us to email support only. Wish we could reach customer support via phone.

Ruth A.

Immediate Assistance

Avaliado em 10/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Vantagens

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Jeremy T.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing.

You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities.

Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing.

Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few.

Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do.

Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Vantagens

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Desvantagens

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

Arnault B.
Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 03/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links).

The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB.

ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development.

The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it.

The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool.

From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient.

The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today.

I use this tool on a daily basis now,

Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Easy & quick
Easy online sharing
High content for the price

Desvantagens

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others
Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Kris W.
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Fantastic Tool!

Avaliado em 27/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Vantagens

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Desvantagens

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Peter L.
Setor: Engenharia civil
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Vantagens

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Desvantagens

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

Rafael O.
Setor: Editoras

ClicData opinion

Avaliado em 18/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

Vantagens

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way.
Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs.
It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

Desvantagens

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials.
I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited.
Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Benjamin S.
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

Avaliado em 14/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams.

One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters.

Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

Vantagens

easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

Desvantagens

wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

A solid BI tool

Avaliado em 05/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing.

The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

Vantagens

The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

Desvantagens

I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

Traduzido para o Português

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

Avaliado em 30/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be.

Vantagens

Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

Desvantagens

I am happy with the software and did not find any major cons. It would be helpful to have had a more detailed user manual that could be downloaded, but the support desk responsiveness more than makes up for this.

Ashadul A.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

ClicData for Dummy's

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

Vantagens

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations).
I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Desvantagens

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Michael P.
Setor: Internet

Good and Becoming Great

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context.

Things I like:
- Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable
- Overall functionality is very good and getting better
- Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched

Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional):

- Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering
- "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly

Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

David P.
Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time
query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

Desvantagens

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use
the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

Bryan G.
Setor: Maquinário
Traduzido para o Português

Very happy with the software

Avaliado em 10/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Vantagens

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Desvantagens

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

ClicData, create and share reports

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of users

Vantagens

While I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

Desvantagens

The only downside of the free version is the watermark is always present when reports are published however, while clear, this doesn't distract the user from the information displayed.

Polo B.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Leaving spreadsheets behind.

Avaliado em 19/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It helped us to switch from spreadsheets to dashboard in a format that is more secure, easier and stable. In some way our team can skip programming, to focus on designing user oriented dashboards.

Vantagens

The data transformation tool set has a lot of options and are easy to use. For an Excel user at the beginning it seems odd, but rapidly you realize that the classic spreadsheet software is not the tool to deliver information to your users. Add to this a great low price and a good set of widgets to build your dashboards, and you can build almost any dashboard.

Desvantagens

Although there are ways to make your dashboards responsive to filter by clicking on the screen, it should be more easy to set up.

Christophe P.
Setor: Produção audivisual

Revenue dashboard

Avaliado em 05/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have to say that my overall experience is quite good but to be every time in the red zone without roll back option or editing option is too unpleasant.

Vantagens

It's very intuitive and easy to use.
The UX is very clear
The support is really reactive and is able to answer with positive attitude from the little bug to the biggest (for me) one.
Price is really competitive.

Desvantagens

Some very important features like a roll back option, must be for all the plans not from the premium's one.
Editing the database is not available too, so if you've made a mistake without roll back option, it's, sometimes, very risky.
The documentation to understand some features like fusion, formulas are too light and need more examples.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10