4,7 (779)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Sistema de gestão de compromissos com lembretes de texto automatizados

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

779 avaliações

Isadora
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Magnífico

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

Vantagens

Ele é fácil de manusiar,tem boas condições de uso pessoal

Desvantagens

Alguns recursos são difíceis, mais não impossível de usar

Allan Ricardo
  • Setor: Bancos

Ótima ferramenta

Avaliado em 28/03/2023

Vantagens

Cumpre exatamente o que promete, muito eficiente.

Desvantagens

Poderia ter recursos para ampliar o leque de opçoes em algumas modalidades

Paula
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Muito bom

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

Ótimo serviço.

Ótimo serviço.

Vantagens

Produto muito eficaz Ajuda no desempenho da empresa

Desvantagens

Custo um pouco fora pro padrão da minha empresa mais nada injusto

Jeramy
Jeramy
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Avaliado em 03/10/2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Vantagens

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Desvantagens

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Debbie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for small businesses

Avaliado em 19/11/2022

Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

Vantagens

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

Desvantagens

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Razões para mudar para o Sign In Scheduling

I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.
Lisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

False Advertising

Avaliado em 07/05/2019

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Vantagens

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Desvantagens

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Resposta do Sign In Scheduling

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

Barbara
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Great scheduling platform!

Avaliado em 17/12/2022

Great! Better than other providers.

Great! Better than other providers.

Vantagens

I love the ease of setting up services and creating the personally designed appointment booking page. The automatic reminders and automatically set up zoom meetings are great.

Desvantagens

I have two businesses and would like to be able to have two pages (one of each).

PayPal e Fresha

Razões para mudar para o Sign In Scheduling

Most flexibility in time lengths of appointments, connecting to zoom and syncing with my google calendar.
Jo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

10to8 - a professional product

Avaliado em 13/12/2022

Positive. Would highly recommend.

Positive. Would highly recommend.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Looks professional to clients. Lots of useful features. Team always looking at how they can help their clients by improving the product, including asking for our feedback.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Does what I need it to do.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Sign In Scheduling

It was recommended to me and I got on with the product straight away. Was GDPR compliant.
Rachel
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and easy scheduling software

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

Vantagens

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

Desvantagens

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Pia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Functional and simple to use

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

Vantagens

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter

great usermanual aswell!

Desvantagens

not found anything i didnt like about it yet
Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Ewa
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Makes my life easier

Avaliado em 26/11/2020

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Vantagens

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

Desvantagens

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

Razões para mudar para o Sign In Scheduling

Easier to use and a free version up to 100 appointments.
rochelle
  • Setor: Consultório médico
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Avaliado em 12/01/2024

Vantagens

I like the Sign in Portal as an employee because it gives me an ease to check in for my work schedule without any struggles.

Desvantagens

the website itself don't have an app where users can just download instead of having to scan the QR code each time.

Shivang
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Timely scheduling software making life easier for our firm

Avaliado em 01/11/2023

I and my colleagues have had great experiences using Xodo Sign. Anytime we're looking to book appointments internally within our company, we use it. We also use it to ensure proper booking with important clients as well. The software has been heavily leaned upon.

Vantagens

My colleagues really love being able to set up multiple custom bookings with anybody across the organization. This has allowed for greater flexibility, and most importantly, greater visibility into who is available at different times throughout the week or month.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the push notifications can come in clusters and be a bit distracting, but that mostly means it's very effective at what it does.

Jennifer
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

The Best there is

I love this software

I love this software

Vantagens

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

Janine
  • Setor: Seguros

Love, love, love 10to8

Avaliado em 08/12/2022

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

Vantagens

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Acuity Scheduling

Price
Laura (Yael)
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

I love your program.

Avaliado em 30/10/2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Vantagens

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Desvantagens

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Ross
  • Setor: Cosmético

All Smiles

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Vantagens

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Desvantagens

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys
Alys
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Vantagens

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Desvantagens

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

Razões para escolher o Sign In Scheduling

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Razões para mudar para o Sign In Scheduling

Range of features and competitive pricing

Resposta do Sign In Scheduling

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Chris

Easy, reliable booking tool

Avaliado em 13/04/2023

Really good, customer service is responsive. I feel monitoring could be improved, especially around SMS/email reminders which is critical to our business model. Various occasions when i have had to raise the issue as your monitoring hasn't picked this up.

Vantagens

Easy UI and CMS. Easy to contact customer service, although a contact number would be useful to report latency and performance issues

Desvantagens

Lack of Apple/Android Pay via stripe. Something so simple via API, yet never added to 10to8. Also, would love to be able to over my customer discount codes such as 'summer 20% off'. Only possible via setting up a dedicated url which isn't practical

Janet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Avaliado em 30/06/2023

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Vantagens

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

Desvantagens

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

Louise
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

I love 10to8

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Vantagens

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Desvantagens

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Kristan
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Great!

Avaliado em 20/11/2022

Love it!

Love it!

Vantagens

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

Desvantagens

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Kyla
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best free scheduling site I have found!

Avaliado em 08/12/2022

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

Vantagens

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

Desvantagens

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

Cath

Beyond expections

Avaliado em 16/01/2017

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Desvantagens

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Phill

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best software for online booking

Avaliado em 08/12/2022

I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

Vantagens

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

Desvantagens

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.