22 avaliações

4,7
91% dos usuários recomendam este app
22 avaliações
Falade T.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 22/11/2018
Phil M.
Setor: Agricultura
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

A product that meets all of our requirements

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We spent a long time looking for a product that could capture data online and offline, add logic and validation to the forms, empower our team to build their own questionnaires and also allow us to host the system in our own data centre. We finally found form.com and the implementation was straight forwards and ongoing support has met our requirements as our userbase has grown.

Vantagens

The system is highly configurable but not complex, so our in-house resource can use the system without the need for IT's involvement.
The software can be accessed on any platform and the system is being constantly improved.

Desvantagens

If anything, the look and feel could do with a refresh, but this is probably due to the flexibility of the system.

Matt C.

Mortgage Field Inspections

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

There are many situations with mortgage field inspections that require a quick, decisive visit. This app does not seen capable of anything quick. There are occasions where the longer I am in front of a property taking pictures, my personal safety can be put at risk, or my client may have legal issues from violating the stay of Bankruptcy protection. Unfortunately, from my experience and many others in the same industry, this app is too slow for us to be efficient and effective inspectors.

Vantagens

It is very simplistic and easy to navigate around. That is the only positive I can think of for this app.

Desvantagens

For the android app, on a new Android Pixel XL phone, the app has some issues.

The layout or order of the questions and pictures, mostly pictures, is not organized in a logical order for my industry.

The amount of time that it takes to click "take picture", to loading up the camera within the form.com app and taking a picture,then acknowledging to keep this picture consumes way too much time. The app lags during this process and sometimes will close by itself or the picture just acknowledged does not get added and is lost in the ether.
This app has also lost complete inspections and all photos with no record that they ever existed.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Maia A.
Traduzido para o Português

Form.com easy and complicated to use

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/02/2019

Vantagens

Form.com is an application that is very simple and user friendly. Offline mode features are great during emergency cases.

Desvantagens

Application can't be used without tutorial videos(so for the beginners i suggest to thoroughly watch instructional videos before using the app.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Ryan D.
Traduzido para o Português

The software have been great! By far has the most customizable features of all its competitors.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Vantagens

The ability to customize nearly everything. The large database of interactive logic makes the forms your own.

Desvantagens

Initially it was geared more towards just surveys. It has started to evolve to be more robust though.

Jason B.

Form.com and Key Survey Is the Best Form and Survey Software I've Ever Used

Avaliado em 06/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We utilize Form.com for doing quality control in the construction industry. The ability for us to be able to capture data in real time, out in the field and the type of data we are able to capture - along with the speed of the upload back to our servers - makes Form.com the best Form Software that we have used.

We have utilized everything from custom built to large enterprise software for forms - and nothing compares.

1) Quality - 100% the best.
2) Ease of Use - I would say that depending on the complication of your rollout (ours was fairly complicated) that learning how to set the software can take a little bit. But once you know it - you can create dozens of forms that do powerful things like Skip Logic and collect Photos with ease.
3) Features & Functionality - I think that Form.com, especially with their API, has the best features.
4) Customer Support is outstanding - every person I have worked with at World App is world class.
5) Value for Money - I would say that there might be less costly solutions out there - but World Apps willingness to work with you and for the overall value you get - I would put it right at the top.

Form.com is an irreplaceable part of our business.

Emily L.
Setor: Varejistas
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Excellent Data Entry Program

Avaliado em 14/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Form.com for data entry for my business and find it to be a very smooth and efficient program. It's got great plugins and it easy to use; I am not technologically inept but I am also not the most tech savvy person and I find this program to be very user-friendly. It's helpful that you can grant (or deny) access to other employees on the forms. There is an offline mode also, which has been great for my team on certain occasions. You can also attach photos in the forms which is a must for my company. This is a very versatile program that has numerous features and functionality beyond what we use it for. I would highly recommend Form.com to any business or individual that is looking for a good quality data entry program.

Vantagens

Great customer service, offline mode, grant/deny access to forms, photo input in forms.

No cons thus far

Guy P.
Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Early stages, decently impressed

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Above and beyond anything, Form.com has an amazing support team. They are very easy to access (web chat within the program) and are very helpful.
The program itself has a large number of features which hurts its ease of use. There are "lots of ways to skin the cat" which is a double edge sword. Many options are great but can get confusing if it's not streamlined. There are elements that the program doesn't do natively but you can find workarounds for it through the use of alternate options. This might feel "hacky" to some, but the flexibility allows for great potential.

The systems ability to do electronic signatures is not as robust as I would like, and we often require that a document be sent to someone to sign (similar to Docusign). There are possibilities within this program, but they feel more hacky and I would like a better native way to handle multi-person workflows than this system offers.

Data retention is great (unlimited as far as I'm aware). They also provide API use that I have not tested as of yet (but will be using eventually). Overall a solid recommendation, but make sure you get a demo of exactly what you are looking for to make sure that their tool will meet your needs.

Vantagens

Flexibility and potential for workarounds

Desvantagens

High learning curve for advanced features. Would like to see more flushed out advanced features.

Peter L.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

An effective, intuitive and efficient solution for any and all assessments/questionnaires/etc.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Form.Com offers solutions from simple customer care questionnaires to complex task management. Start with the simple work and move into the complex as your experience with the product increases - it can really be "all things to all people" for any interactive dialogue with customers or suppliers. Strongly recommended!

Vantagens

Simple, intuitive, scalable; exceptionally well supported

Michael L.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Porte da empresa: 10.001+ funcionários

Amazing Features and Flexibility

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After an extensive RFP for a new survey provider, we landed on Form.com, and have a fantastic experience since. The software is loaded with features and is flexible enough to handle all of our demands. Customer support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Love it!!

Vantagens

It's so flexible. You can accomplish almost anything you want with this tool.

Desvantagens

I always feel like I need more training so that I can better understand some of the features/capabilities we don't use. That's more of a "me" issue than the software ...

Matt C.
Setor: Restaurantes
Traduzido para o Português

Very user friendly. Very easy to use.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This has created a very easy process for auditing restaurants and maintaining consistency across the markets.

Vantagens

Ease of use for new users. It is very easy for new users to implement this platform in their restaurants.

Desvantagens

Creating forms can be tough until you get the full training. Although once you get the full training, it is very easy.

Alex R.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Value For Money And Technically Advanced

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used this software for a while. It is simple, straightforward, and technically advanced. I started using this on trial and now on a pro side. Scripting automation routines is simple and works both offline and online. It's a good tool and time saver too. The price for this product is just the right.
Thanks for a great product.

Vantagens

Running is smooth and easy to use (both online and offline)

Desvantagens

Wait a while to create a new task

Hugh M.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Traduzido para o Português

Just working on my first ever form on form.com

Avaliado em 12/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm currently working on my first ever form on form.com So far I've set-up almost 1,200 elements to the form (a building audit form) and it has been easier than expected. I've used some of the features such as only showing questions dependent on prior answers and have used a few plugins also. So far so good!

Nifty features

Customize City!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/06/2018

Vantagens

Great customization for any forms you want to use. A lot more options than Microsoft's attempt at "Forms." Feature packed!

Desvantagens

Not very easy to use without training videos. Not something you can just pick up and use. Would like a more user friendly experience.

Dale S.

New customer review

Avaliado em 18/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My company recently purchase a one-year subscription to form.com. Jim Souza was fantastic. He was professional throughout the process and did a great job of explaining the software and showing how it could work for my situation. He sent examples and showed me how it works.

Once we purchased, I was treated to great training sessions. Rachel Dunn provided the exact training I needed. She allowed me to go at my pace skipping areas I already understood or did not need. She also made it clear that I could contact customer service with any specific questions or problems.

Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Vantagens

It was easy to use with out a lot of problems

Desvantagens

Doesn't interface well with word or office suite

Herbert l. D.

Integration with OpsAssure

Avaliado em 13/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Form.com has allowed OpsAssure to meet many of the requirements our clients have been asking for. It has also meant expanding the business model and secure commitments from clients that will have our product in 20 states by the end of 2014.

With Form.com, OpsAssure is looking forward to enhanced integration and penetration into verticals where our combined solution set makes sense for small and medium sized businesses.

Marc H.
Traduzido para o Português

fantastic software that can transform the use of evidence, and simplify life

Avaliado em 11/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a terrific software platform. I have used it with dozens of schools, helping hundreds of educators and thousands of students. By creating a simple elegant interface, with the ease of programming, and the ability to customize reports, it is an ideal package for helping educators understand and use evidence. Bravo!

Derek P.

Great tool

Avaliado em 13/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been utilizing this software for more than three years and it has been a game changer for us here at Imperial. The platform works extremely well and has been effective in ensuring we provide outstanding service to our customers. Customer service at Form.com is top notch!

Jeff H.
Traduzido para o Português

God-awful experience. Cost me boh time and money. Avoid at all costs.

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lots of headaches and lost sleep.

Vantagens

Absolutely nothing. It is near impossible to work with collaboratively without getting nickel and dimed at every turn.

Desvantagens

See above. I don't like anything. I was not delivered what was promised and then was nickel and dimed to do so. Ultimately had to completely abandon and hire a developer.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10