4 avaliações

PathFactory

Give your B2B buyers frictionless buying experiences

4,8 /5 (4 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Great product, great team

Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

LookBookHQ has allowed us to stop pointing users to gated Marketo landing pages OR, in the email channel, straight to "Thank you" pages for pdf download. This was a terrible experience that didn't let us measure anything about REAL engagement or interest. It's also helping us break away from the mindset that we should great programs (content, webinars, etc) that are about a single, static thing, versus an longer story.

As soon as our multi touch attribution is fully functional, we will be able to measure the lift LookBookHQ provides in MQL-SQL conversion. I can't wait to see those numbers!

Love their full-funnel marketing - they truly create a great experience and tell a good story. Best vendor I've ever worked with in that way. Really appreciate the new features they roll out all the time!

Desvantagens

There are a few aspects about the UI of the platform that I wish were better - both for the admin (Target experience view) as well as front end for users. They're working on these things, and support/product are both very responsive.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Julia B.
Setor: Software
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

spin up microsites and custom content packs quickly and easily

Avaliado em 07/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our PathFactory CSM, is a shiny star and will probably be famous one day. She's super helpful and fun to be around in person and online. She's sharp as a tack and always responsive. Love that. The tool is one I use almost every dang day.

Vantagens

The ability to create a content track and add the content I dictate for specific audiences in whatever order I want with custom URLs for any need I could imagine is the best part of PathFactory. It's versatile and lets us scale our digital presence when our creative/digital director is busy on other projects. Having custom content tracks for our sales team's needs is priceless.

Desvantagens

PathFactory leaves little to be desired, they're pretty on top of it but if I had to pick something then I'd like the ability have a promoter that indicates a PDF asset may be multiple pages long and that a user should scroll. This is a minor detail, and I've been assured it's on the roadmap.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Overall great product.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like the tool. We have increased our views of 3rd party analyst tremendously. We lead our competitors by thousands of views.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to use and all of the data you get with the tool.

Desvantagens

Organization in the platform is messy. They are working to fix it but up until recently there wasn't much organization.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Laura B.
Setor: Hotelaria
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Useful and user-friendly

Avaliado em 20/01/2020

Vantagens

This tool is perfect for content marketing. In my company, we have definitely seen improvement in our number of leads since using Path Factory. I like the tool, it's complex but very easy to use. Everything makes sense in there, the content tracks look really great, and the account managers that we've been assigned are always helpful and extremely nice.

Desvantagens

At this point, there's honestly nothing that I can complain about.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10