OpsGenie

4,7 (140)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gerenciamento de plantão e de alertas para serviços sempre disponíveis.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Fantastic

Fantastic

Vantagens

Functionality is the main thing I like about this product. It is crystal clear and transparent.

Desvantagens

I can say none but for the sake of it I have missed a couple of push notifications from Ops Genie when my on-call was started. But a pro in the con too.... I never missed it for an configured alert!!

• Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Easy way to Oncall and Incident Management

Avaliado em 18/03/2021

We moved from pagerduty to opsgenie, it was easy to setup and get going. Working out well so far.

- Setting up is simple
- Lots of integrations available
- Role Based Access Control
- One can create good Dashboard
- Mobile App is very handy

Desvantagens

- Extracting information from the integration and showing it up in the alert is difficult to setup
- The user experience could be simplified but that is the case with all atlassian products

Shitij
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Opsgenie use at Dunzo

Avaliado em 27/01/2023

For daily usecases opsgenie works very smoothly. Anyplace where customisation is needed, it is not easy to work with

Vantagens

Easy to setup basic alerting and routing. On call management is also flexible. Has got lots of integrations

Desvantagens

Most good integrations are only within atlassian ecosystem. Anything over basic use is complex and UX is not very intuitive. Incident management plan is not cheap

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use, with great integrations and reporting

Avaliado em 08/08/2018

We've been really happy since we switched our alerting to OpsGenie. Our old app didn't give us the flexibility we needed to create the complex oncall schedules that we needed for our engineering org.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, with integrations for all of our monitoring and messaging apps. The reporting around alert activity and agent performance is excellent. The team organization gives us great flexibility in how we set up our oncall and alert schedules.

Desvantagens

Some of the scheduling around teams can be counterintuitive. If you're not doing it all of the time, it can take a little hunting around to get the setup you want

• Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

After looking at competing options, OpsGenie provided the best value overall

Avaliado em 19/12/2017

We went from having end users tell us systems were down, to proactively being alerted about critical issues. With the flood of alert emails coming in from every direction, it was just not feasible to respond to every email that chimes on your phone. OpsGenie allowed us to filter out the garbage and know that if my phone is ringing in the middle of the night, it's something worth being woken up for.

Vantagens

Frankly, most of the products in this category do basically the same thing. OpsGenie's advantage is the cost, especially when you look at the co-marketing being done. OpsGenie and Solarwinds working together to replace Alert Central is a great example.

Desvantagens

The filtering can be a little complicated, but that is to be expected. Otherwise I don't have any complaints.

• Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally a tool that lets you easily organise your on-call team

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

So far so good, I've tested the call and sms alerts and they've worked as expected.

I'm excited to...

I'm excited to see how this benefits the team in the long run.

Vantagens

For years we have been running an in house on call team, up until discovering opsegenie this was a very basic on-call rota with a shared mobile number

Opsgenie allows us to setup much more complex on-call rotas, with on call management and escalations, meaning alerts and on-call calls should rarely get missed.

While I've yet to fully integrate all core system alerts, it looks like it can integrate with pretty much everything.

The free tier seems extremely generous considering everything it offers

Desvantagens

It's going to be quite time consuming to setup alerts from everything you want to monitor, but that's not the fault of opsegenie

It took a little time to work out how to input the rota schedule for staff, this was down to me learning how to use the system, but I think the UI could be improved in that area to make it more clear

• Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I use a daily to notify issues about my apps and works like a charm

1. easier to settings

1. is very simple to setting teams, escalations and source notifications
2. reports is easier to use
3. integratetions

Desvantagens

1. the on call schedule isn´t easy in your first visit.
2. integrations with another apps need more docs o information

• Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

OpsGenie Review

Vantagens

I love the ease of use with the OpsGenie dahsboard, as well as being able to receive immediate notifications on my mobile phone.

Desvantagens

No real dislikes -- the dashboard is a little overwhelming at first, but the feature set is great once you get used to the navigation.

James
James

Nice affordable alternative to Pagerduty

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Distributed support management for our small team.

Distributed support management for our small team.

Vantagens

The economics of the platform fit our needs better than the alternatives. I like the ability to easily spread the responsibility of support across the team.

Desvantagens

The complexity of the interface is the biggest weakness that this solution has. Sometimes it requires a long time user to use a support ticket to figure out how to do something simple.

Jeff
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent product for a competitive price.

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

We are a 24x7x365 provider of healthcare communications software and use OpsGenie to alert us to warnings or critical failures in our infrastructure. We are happy with the product and rely on it for a very critical part of our service.

Vantagens

OpsGenie seems very intuitive and configuring integrations, and schedules is easy. Notifications work well and the app integrations such as Slack and the mobile application are very handy and increase productivity.

Desvantagens

Some of the mass-notification features are not easy to use and require a demonstration in order to leverage this feature.

William
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Good, almost great

Avaliado em 19/12/2017

Reliable Alerts monitoring from our application and infrastructure. Without it, we'd either be staring at monitors all night, or waiting for customers to call us and complain. Critical critical app for us.

Vantagens

The scheduling, routing, and alerting of the alerts is spectacular. Really simple to use, really powerful.

Desvantagens

The new ui for alerts. Yes, its more flexible and exposes more functionalilty that was previously possible. But for 99% of the time its too, too much UI flexibility. When the house is on fire, I want to grab the fire estinguisher and go. Your ui slows me down. It just needs to let me select open, unacked, and closed alerts, SUPER SUPER easily and SUPER SUPER FAST.

Also, the Android app is often unusably slow. I can often boot up my laptop, login to our domain, unlock password manager, and login into the opsgenine website before the stupid app will actually display the alert. Terrible.

Andianne
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I'll know for sure that I receive my alert, using different channels

Avaliado em 19/12/2017

Fast acting on solving a problem before my customers notice it!

Fast acting on solving a problem before my customers notice it!

Vantagens

It has many ways to notify me: push notification, SMS, Phone call, email. And I love the sum of integrations available, easy to set up and customize. It is a must have solution if you need to be sure that you get alerted when some of the services you offer have a problem and needs to respect the SLA. Long story short, you know when something goes wrong before your customer has a chance to notice the problem!

Desvantagens

The search is not finding the correct results sometimes. The phone calls keep coming even after the alert is acknowledged, sometimes I need to answer in order to stop the calls. And what I like the least is that I cannot bulk note and close all the alerts at the same time, it should be a button for that, when 50+ alerts need the same note and close action.

Vibhu
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

OpsGenie Review positives and Negatives.

Avaliado em 13/10/2022

It is very easy to use application. Also highly recommendable if your budget is low.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and is very handy. Also the mobile app takes this to another level from where we can access and get notified on time whenever there is an alert that comes in. Also it supports call feature if you failed to acknowledge the alert.

Desvantagens

There is no SLA Warning or breached graph on the application that is the only con that I've found on my side.

Prabhudatsinh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

One stop solution

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Overall we are happy and glad to recommend OpsGenie at any other organization.

Overall we are happy and glad to recommend OpsGenie at any other organization.

Vantagens

Opsgenie is one stop solution for our monitoring need . Adding Opsgenie reduces our manual and development effort very much. Systems are now easily manageable

Desvantagens

There are still some integration which needs development efforts i..e JIRA . I wish that can also be automated and one click away integration.

Mariano

• Suporte ao cliente

Great alert system, web, android app & operations

Vantagens

It is a very solid infrastructure, not only the web app and the android app but the the phone call system, the sms and the mail services.
The groups and users admin is great! and all the scheduling is workings as you expect.

Desvantagens

Whenever you change your escalation group you have to reorder it. The new UI is not as intuitive as the classic.

Jonathan
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Strong offering as part of Jira

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

It does what we need it to do and integrates well with many different systems we use. I am satisfied with the product.

Vantagens

OpsGenie was not the primary driver for us to select Jira for service management, but Ops Genie does a fine job of integrating with our platforms to alert users to failures. it is reliable.

Desvantagens

We have an international staff and the SMS features are not available in many of the countries in which we work.

Constanza
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Great incident management software

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

Vantagens

I like that Opsgenie has a lot of customization for the alerts of incidents. You can choose where to receive an alert (your phone, your email, as a text message, as an alert on the app) and also the time between one alert and another. I think this is very usefull because sometimes one alert is enough, but other times you need more than one.
Another thing I like from opsgenie is that you can override schedules very easy, just clicking the name of the person you want to override and then you can override the full schedule or some hours if you want. I personally use override very often so I like that you can do it on the web or in the app, but I prefer the web for this.

Desvantagens

One thing that I don't like is that on the iPhone app if you silence the phone the notifications doesn't sound. It would be great that Opsgenie has an option to sound alerts in silent mode. Because at night I want my phone to be silenced but opsgenie must sound!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wouldn't want to run operations without it

Vantagens

Instant notification of issues and everyone in the team is aware when someone has acknowledge a task for investigation or completion

Desvantagens

Some of the UI elements are confusing or non-intuitive. For example if you have a list of items that you want to close individually, you need to swipe, but the prior item closing will reset your swipe which is pretty frustrating when you are reviewing many items.

Roger
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Love the Heartbeats!

Avaliado em 03/08/2018

Easy to get up and running and support was helpful the 1 time I needed them.

Easy to get up and running and support was helpful the 1 time I needed them.

Vantagens

The Heartbeat feature is extremely helpful with all of the websites and backend services my team manages.

It took me from email alert, cron-job notification hell, to just knowing when there's a problem.

Desvantagens

Set up is slightly confusing. May just be because I don't have to set things up very often and forget :)

aaron

• Suporte ao cliente

A wonderful product with the most potential .

Vantagens

The multitude of alerting methods. They have everything from app alerting to sms messages with IFTTT type functionality with other vendors making the setup process very easy

Desvantagens

Having to configure every alert. There should be an easy button. There is a delicate process to setting up each alert, which allows for customization, but can be initially time consuming.

Maxime

Works just great

reliable live alerts for on call staff

reliable live alerts for on call staff

Vantagens

Never misses an alert and they are sent to mobile devices almost instantly. Also alerts customization is really flexible and user friendly.

Desvantagens

newer web interface (v2) somehow makes it more difficult to retrieve older alerts than the previous version. Also I've never been able to successfully use a saved filter.

It does what it should

Avaliado em 17/09/2018

Vantagens

We use OpsGenie to Alert our OnCall Team.
It offers different ways to be alerted.

Desvantagens

It is a bit expensive. When we started using OpsGenie it was more affordable

Markland
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

OG review

Vantagens

I like that I can use this software for live alerting for security use

Desvantagens

I am not sure if I have any cons as of yet. I'll keep you updated

Zied
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Great

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

Very good overall. A bit expensive but works well.

Very good overall. A bit expensive but works well.

Vantagens

Works well internationally. Works as expected.

Desvantagens

A little expensive. Difficult to configure.

Bernd

Solid Product

Avaliado em 04/08/2018

Vantagens

Generally all relevant incident management features are included.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the UX can be difficult, but it is improving.