Vagaro

4,7 (3 391)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software empresarial e de agendamento para salão de beleza, spa e academia de ginástica

(3 391)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

3391 avaliações

Camila
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Super recomendo

Avaliado em 25/04/2023

Vantagens

Ótimo em tudo,me ajuda muito nos meus afazeres.

Desvantagens

Não tenho do que reclamar,me ajuda no que preciso

Allan
Allan
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ótimo aplicativo para alcançar mais pessoas e mostrar um sistema de qualidade

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

É um ótimo aplicativo de software para sua empresa e vai ajudar muito o seu negócio, eu super recomendo!

Vantagens

A funcionalidade e a praticidade que tenho ao oferecer a melhor ferramenta para a minha empresa e com um bom custo benefício.

Desvantagens

Acredito que não tenha muita coisa para melhorar na ferramenta, entrega tudo o que a minha empresa busca.

Axel
Axel
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

It's great but unnecessary

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

It's awesome really really awesome but like I said is not necessary for small companys, maybe if you grow up in the future it is a better idea. Is your decision.

Vantagens

It's a good option for organize all the company schedule, there are so many functions for all, anyone can use this and is not necessary to know about this software, is so intuitive.

Desvantagens

I really thing that is unnecessary beacuse you can do a lot of this things in other app for free, but some functions are only in this app that made it better. If you don't have the money for pay this, I really recommend use your phone calendar or something like that.

Google Calendar

It's free

Software anterior

Google Calendar

free

Resposta do Vagaro

Hello Axel. We appreciate the review. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

Mavis

Starting Back Post Covid-19

Avaliado em 18/01/2024

Overall, I am very pleased using Vagaro software. It allows my clients and customers to book online, to cancel an appointment and reschedule if needed, saving me time. I can go in and change the look of my Vagaro site whenever I want. The software allows me to send email blast for little or no cost. It's a great way to stay in contact with your clients and customers. There's a lot to like about Vagaro!

Vantagens

I pretty much like everything about Vagaro. The software is very easy to use and even if you get stuck, Vagaro has a university where you can take a class on how to use Vagaro or a specific task you're trying to perform.
I find that the price was well within my budget for a software program that has all of what you need to build a successful business compared to other programs.

Desvantagens

I think the thing I like least about Vagaro is the fact that the add-on functions cost extra. To feature your business on Vagaro, its an extra fee, and also it's extra to develop a form, it's the little extra fees that really adds up, especially when your building your business.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Vagaro

Acuity Scheduling was a little difficult for me to use. I only used Square for checking out clients. Vagaro was something I was familiar with using, so I wanted to stick with something I already knew.
Scott
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

Don't Waste Your Time

Avaliado em 04/06/2024

Vantagens

It looks great. I switched from a different EHR because this looked like it had more options, better options.

Desvantagens

You can't fully set up your profile until you migrate you information over. Once you do that, you cannot do it again, so if you are continuing to use your old software while to get Vagaro setup, you can't update it again later. If you cancel, they continue to charge you, even if aren't using it, or can't use it. The promise features that are still in development, so when you try to incorporate them, you're told they are not available yet. Just offer a good product and and let people leave if it doesn't work. Charging on the front end before you get set up, and charge them again when they try and leave, just so annoying!

Resposta do Vagaro

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would like to clarify a few points to ensure there is no confusion.

You can set up your profile without completing the data migration first. If you're using your old software while setting up Vagaro, ensure your data is fully transferred before completing the migration. If an additional import is needed you can let our imports team know what additional data may need to be transferred.

You can cancel your account at any time, though signing up with a merchant account does involve a 12-month contract. You should not be charged if you cancel your account. If this has happened, please contact our support team to investigate this matter.

We are very transparent with all the features we offer and are always enhancing our software. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!

Cory

Great Med Spa office organizing tool

Avaliado em 04/04/2024

Wonderful! It is used by several members of our staff for various aspects of our clinic operations.

Vantagens

Ease of use and affordability! Also, HIPAA compliance, inventory tracking, & online booking! This is THE program that holds our clinic together and allows us to continue to operate effectively.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, it doesn’t connect well through our WiFi firewall for some reason, but it’s easy enough to hotspot for access if/when this happens.

Jeanette

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great alternative for small business

Avaliado em 10/02/2024

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to [sensitive content hidden] for her outstanding support and assistance in setting up my account with Vagaro. Her dedication to ensuring a smooth onboarding process truly made all the difference.

Throughout our interactions, [sensitive content hidden] exhibited a remarkable level of professionalism, patience, and expertise. She guided me through the setup process with clarity and precision, addressing all my questions and concerns along the way. Her warm demeanor and genuine enthusiasm for assisting customers shone through, making the experience both productive and enjoyable.

Vantagens

Vagaro offers incredible value for the money. With affordable pricing plans and a wealth of features included in each, it's a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes. You get more bang for your buck with Vagaro compared to other platforms.

Desvantagens

Have not encountered any cons so far, everything has been very smooth

Juno

Great Management Software for my Tattoo Studio

Avaliado em 19/01/2024

Overall, it's great for my tattoo and piercing business. Customer tech support is also very good!

Vantagens

The ease of use. the software is geared for businesses in the service industry. It's been doing well for my tattoo studio.

Desvantagens

There are some features that I'd like to see implemented in the near future.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

As a small business Owner, Smart choice to deal daily activities.

Avaliado em 24/11/2023

As a small business owner, Vagaro is really helpful. By using the Vagaro app, users can easily appoint the service.
On my end, its very easy to set , and learn the basics, such as scheduling auto reminders and emails for customers. It has the option to identify roles like owner, sales customer service bookkeeper, etc., so I can easily divide tasks.

Vantagens

Simple to configure and set up; proper guidelines are available for that
As a small business owner, it is difficult to handle all the responsibilities associated with running a business. Vagaro really helps me to divide tasks and set automated reminders and emails.
Payment options also secure here.

Desvantagens

Paying the swipe fee for every credit card transaction is kind of a headache for me. It's a good option to take a one-time payment, like in this situation.

Joelle
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Simple Scheduling Option

Avaliado em 06/06/2024

Overall, it works. I would not purchase again as I do not find it to be the most efficient option, at least for our style of service.

Vantagens

Overall, we looked in to vagaro for our reps to have access to their own booking in their own personal devices. For this, the app has been fairly seamless.

Desvantagens

We have received complaints from clients regarding the scheduling process through Vagaro. It is clunky and inefficient, especially for our older clients who do not navigate technology well. having to select a stylist, but then seeing time slots for other stylists is frustrating to them and they often end up calling or texting the stylists anyway to make appointments. This takes aware from our employees time.. which is why, in the first place we looked for scheduling software.

Resposta do Vagaro

Thank you for sharing your concerns about the scheduling process through Vagaro. We understand how frustrating it can be for your clients, especially those who are less comfortable with technology. We're committed to improving our system and would love to gather more details on the specific issues you're facing. You can always submit your great ideas to feedback.vagaro.com for future updates!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated to us as we strive to make Vagaro more user-friendly and efficient for everyone.

Rubi
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Scheduling at it's finest

Avaliado em 03/06/2024

Vantagens

The ease of clients to book and pay for appointments.

Desvantagens

Clients availability may not always work.

JESSICA
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellent Scheduling App

Avaliado em 07/05/2024

Vantagens

The ease of scheduling! Allows scheduling at the customers convenience, on their own time!

Desvantagens

Sometimes there is conflict with our availability.

Cassandra

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Easy to use / lacking functionality

Avaliado em 03/02/2020

I used Vagaro for a couple years but got rid of it because of how often their site would crash or freeze. I gave it another try after years with a desktop software because I was looking for a cloud based booking company . It was catostrophic to my salon . They didn’t transfer most of what was promised ( that I paid for) . I spend 3 days transferring all of my own things ( services products etc) then when I ran my payroll was all calculated wrong by hundreds of dollars . No one could tell me why . If is impossible to get a hold of anyone to speak to when you need help and when how do finally they act like they could care less. The functionality and detail just is not there ,

Vantagens

It was very easy to use and figure out without and specific training . I also like the online booking features and website they give you.

Desvantagens

There is no ability to void any transaction when a mistake is made . Also their customer service is awful . Also I was led to believe they had a time clock when in actuality their do not unless you make an additional purchase of cards and a swipe machine .

Molly
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Is Varago is good for your company?

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

Vantagens

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

Desvantagens

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

Boulevard

Razões para escolher o Vagaro

We were looking to find the right fit for our needs so that we could hit our growth and potential goals.

Razões para mudar para o Vagaro

I ended up choosing Vagaro originally because I thought the ease of use was a huge selling point. However, we ended up switching over to Boulevard in the end.

Resposta do Vagaro

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Katrina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Part time gal

Avaliado em 26/01/2020

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

Vantagens

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

Desvantagens

There are only TWO things that come to mind.

1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so!

2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Nashira

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best appointment app out there

Avaliado em 13/05/2020

I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

Vantagens

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Desvantagens

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

Resposta do Vagaro

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Cristene A

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price.

Avaliado em 21/05/2020

Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Vantagens

Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding.
The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

Desvantagens

I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards.
When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right.
Very minimal issues to even speak about.

Resposta do Vagaro

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Benjamin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Avaliado em 10/09/2020

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

Vantagens

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

Desvantagens

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

Resposta do Vagaro

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Melinda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Vantagens

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Desvantagens

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

ABC Glofox e Mindbody

Software anterior

Mindbody

Razões para mudar para o Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Resposta do Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Stephanie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Initially Good, then overall decline in application

Avaliado em 20/03/2024

Initially, it was really good, however, about 6 months ago there was a major upgrade, and the application has declined and seems to have many issues within their marketing campaign, forms, and syncing between locations.

Vantagens

Initially, we needed to track our customers packages, gift cards, and appointments. Scheduling, reminders and forms for services were also an important feature.

Desvantagens

We are required by our insurance company to have forms for each service and forms have been an issue by not sending out to customers, saying they are filled out when they are not. Additionally, the marketing campaign feature (emails/text) does not provide you with correct data. What they say will be "Announced" does not match what was processed and text messages are sent DAYS after it was announced. Additionally, customers are missing from the email/text campaigns and Vagaro says that to account for any missing customers that would be an "enhancement". Reallyyyyy, what is processed versus delivered/failed do not match and there are missing customers and that is considered an enhancement. Additionally, you have to submit a ticket to determine what happened and if they don't research it with a 7-day window, they respond that they can't research it. We have been going round and round for over 4 months to get these issues resolved. Very disappointed in where this application is going.

Resposta do Vagaro

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We've taken note of the issues you've experienced with our service. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. If there's anything specific you'd like us to address or if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're committed to ensuring that your experience with our software meets your expectations.

Scott
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Total salon management suite at a very reasonable price.

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Since I am independent contractor and responsible for booking my own appointments, this really frees up a lot of time that I would have to spend on the phone booking and confirming appointments. Also helps me keep track of so many aspects of my business so I know at a glance what needs to be addressed, how and when. I have considered using other options and even signed up for a couple of trials but in the end I have stayed with Vagaro because nothing else has impressed me enough to switch.

Vantagens

Many available features and you only pay for what you need to use. Very intuitive interface and comprehensive online tutorials to help if you need help.
I work in a salon with others who don't use salon management software and still do everything "old school". I am amazed at how much more time they spend on the things that Vagaro simply takes care of for me such as allowing my clients to book their own appointments online 24/7 and sending reminders and confirming appointments. I keeps track of my retail inventory and lets me know when I need to reorder and the customization of reports really help me see what areas of my business need attention.

Desvantagens

When I recently changed salons and starting booth renting for the first time, I was advised by Vagaro that my client information would be transferred to my new Vagaro account with the previous salon owners permission. However, once I set up the new account the only thing that was transferred was client names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and appointment notes. NO CLIENT HISTORY AT ALL! I had over 1000 client names and I had no idea when they were in last, how often they came in, what services they booked. Customer service was not much help as this point since client history simply isn't something that they transfer as part of client data so not much they could do. I hope they add this feature in the future since it's really the only negative (although a pretty big one for me). I was able to send an email blast to the clients who had provided an email address but that still left a LOT of people who still needed to be identified as current clients and notified of my move. The process was far more labor intensive than it ever should have been and the length of time it took definitely cost me time and money.

Sarry
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Give it a go

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

I just wish there was a little more to Vagaro when it comes to business essentials. It is really important for owners to track their numbers without having to do extra work and I just wish there was more there. I also wish that texting was a part of the program seeing as how contactless is the way to go but to charge an arm and a leg is a bit much. I get that new ideas are coming up and the actual subscription isn't expensive, but don't up-charge us because technology changes and you see it as a way to get money from us. I also wish there was an option for split payments of more than one credit card. I wish that they did NOT charge a fee for us to accept credit card tips. A few ideas and ways to help.

Vantagens

This software is pretty easy to use and it allows us to check our schedules anytime

Desvantagens

There are always pros and cons, for me sometimes it's the reliability that bothers me. Sometimes appointments will not show and clients get a confirmation which is frustrating. I also don't like the way the company handles its credit card processing especially during covid, it would be nice not to have to pay an extra free when it comes to storing cards in the system. I also didn’t like how little resources there are for reports or how little the software offers you a boost when you pay for a service to "get noticed" otherewise everything is pretty standard.

Resposta do Vagaro

Thank you for your review, if you have any ideas about how we can improve the software you can share them at feedback.vagaro.com

Joanne
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Desvantagens

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Resposta do Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Jennifer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Ok for single operator. Not effective for bigger salon.

Avaliado em 03/08/2017

Their customer-service department seems to be filled with condescending 20 somethings who enjoy attempting to make users feel inadequate. The last 3 times I've had to call-in and ask a question or have voice a concern about the product, I've been spoken down to by someone half my age.

Vantagens

The calendar is easy and self explanatory. It seems easy to use Even for people with no computer experience . If you're still using pencil and paper , this is way better than that . Probably a great product for both renters. Clients like notification system.

Desvantagens

If you've used any other salon softwares that are in a high performance category as far as reporting and/or user experience this will not suit your needs . It is very rudimentary in its performance . It does not allow for any customization in reports or in applications .
Many features are archaic and need updating. The feature to logout users after a certain amount of time can't recognize the difference between idle and not idle so it will log you out and lose your work in the middle of a session . The "marketing" section is mediocre at best . IF you've already been running a computerized operation for 5 yrs or more, you will find the software completely inefficient . It does not save your work if you're in the middle of procedures when it logs out . It cannot tell the difference between tasks in progress and idleness . If you leave the program wide-open and it doesn't log anybody out automatically, then your separate users have no recognition within the system, Unless they individually and manually log themselves in-and-out every time . SO MANY SILLY TIME WASTING things that MUST be done manually every session. Yuck.

Julie
  • Setor: Artes cênicas

Do Not Use

Avaliado em 13/08/2022

Vantagens

Cost of the service compared to others on the market, such as MindBody.

Desvantagens

Vagaro Support is the worst I've ever worked with. We have been working on getting our small business on Vagaro's platform since April. It is now Aug, & we are still not up and running. Everything we are doing is Out-of-the-Box. No customization. However, support has not been able to complete our import, so we've been paying a monthly fee since April for a service we cannot use. They are horrible at responding to requests for status updates. I'll email support multiple times and they don't respond for weeks, if at all. The only time I can make any headway on our import is if I work on it myself, or when I start calling them daily (sometimes 2x/day). Then we make a little progress only to begin the cycle again a few days later with me being ghosted. If you're looking to use Vagaro for your business, don't. We are at the point where we are willing to take the sunk cost on the money & significant amount of time we have put into this and start over with one of Vagaro's competitors, such as MindBody.

Mindbody

Resposta do Vagaro

We apologize for your experience; we take matters like this very seriously and want to let you know we are committed to providing excellent customer service. The import process exists to quickly onboard customers coming from other software, in this case the files you sent were custom, so it did not work with any of our (out of the box) automated processes. We provided a Sample File to show the required format, but we never received the data in the correct format. Despite this, our team began making adjustments on your behalf, in an effort to get the data in the proper format. While typical responses occurred next business day, a change of management occurred on your end which did cause some additional delays. Delays could have been avoided entirely had we been provided data in the supplied format; management changes had not occurred, and updates to your terminology were not regularly changed between responses from your business.