Toast POS

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

310 avaliações

Jayelynn W.

Incredibly Efficient!

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Vantagens

Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Desvantagens

Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

Aloha EPOS

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

The main reason was functionality. TouchBistro required us to use card readers attached to iPads, but finding iPad protectors that would allow enough room for the card readers was extremely difficult. I also had to be onsite to make any changes to the back end which was extremely inconvenient.

TouchBistro

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

While it has a lot of features, we couldn't justify the cost versus the features we would actually be using. Since we don't have a kitchen in our Taproom, we didn't need the inventory and recipe features that make Aloha a standard in our industry.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

Charles G.

An Affordable Alternative to Aloha and Micros

Avaliado em 02/08/2020

A perfect system for a small restaurant with a lot of very handy features. They are extremely flexible with pricing options.

Vantagens

TOAST is a solid point of sale system available for a very reasonable price. Adding, editing and removing menu items can be done quickly and remotely. Printer routing and other back of house set up is a breeze. Customer service staff is well trained and very reliable.

Desvantagens

Not really designed for large scale/ high volume operations. KDS screens have some issues.

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Was able to negotiate a great price and has some really fantastic features.
Brenten L.
  • Setor: Automação industrial

Great For Restaurants

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

It’s a great option but geared more toward restaurants and food delivery. Amazing interface that is clean and modern!

Vantagens

I loved a lot of the features of this software but my favorite was the user interface. It was so sleek and modern and very straightforward to use. Lots of great features to make transactions go smooth.

Desvantagens

I was frustrated that it is more suited for just restaurant use as I really wanted it to work for my business.

KORONA

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

I was looking for something more modern and minimalist.

SpotOn

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

I thought the interface was a lot nicer.
Omar Q.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Customer Service is Bad. Software is ok. Just pray you don't have any issues

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Software is ok. Customer service and support sucks

Vantagens

Ease of use. Intergrations. Overall it is a decent software. Just service and support sucks

Desvantagens

Poor customer service. Reps don't call back or followup. Customer support is always busy with long hold times. Waiting 2 months for a refund on equipment that was returned that they charged my account for. Get run arround from customer support. Account rep never replies to emails or calls.

Square Point of Sale e NCR Aloha

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Ease of use and overall value seemed better. I would not choose again given the support and customer service issues
Melissa T.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Allows me to work far more efficently

Avaliado em 09/03/2022

Vantagens

The handhelds were a game-changer. Instead of running to the nearest station and waiting for other coworkers to finish, I was able to take the order at tableside.
They also reduced errors significantly. When inputting orders, all of the prompts for temperature, sides, and modifications came up automatically. This reduced the number of times that orders were inaccurate.
By doing all this in real-time while taking the guest's order, It made it possible to take a higher volume of tables, consequently raising sales and revenue. It also made it impossible to forget to ring in the order.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure if it was software or connectivity issues, but we ended up offline a bit. The program was supposed to still send orders to stations offline, but it printed multiple copies. Although I have been around long enough to know how to take orders by hand and deliver them appropriately to support staff, the majority of our employees were much younger and did not. This caused chaos.
The handhelds needed frequent rebooting.

Zeeshan H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Horrible Customer Service

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

I would highly advise against using this company,

Vantagens

What I liked was the overall features that toast had for restaurants. It seems very nice from the outside but when you start using the product then there are major gaps.

Desvantagens

The customer service is extremely horrible! They are not helpful and give you the run around every day.

Jean C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Zero customer support/follow through

Avaliado em 03/05/2022

Frustrating calling into customer service. Long wait and incompetent. Clueless when you talk to the rep after having to click 18 options before you get to a live person. Better yet, assign a case number and a month later, go through the same process of 18 clicks before getting to someone on the phone and only to find out the case is still open.

Vantagens

As an administrator, the backend reporting and analysis is pretty easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

Syncing with payroll has been a big issue but seems to be getting better.

Chris V.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Toast- The Future of Restaurant Management

Avaliado em 24/05/2022

Very positive and it makes seating tables easy.

Vantagens

The best part of this product is its customer support, Always available.

Desvantagens

There is a wait time when booting up. Often if customers come in early to dine, the product has a lag time before usage.

Terence P.

Best system. I wont switch

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

two location restaurant . 1 fast casual with only main terminal. 2nd with KDS and handhelds.

Vantagens

The intergration and support is great. The terminal are a great feature

Desvantagens

gets pricey with addons. Wish the hand held were least of had longer support.

Alex O.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Pretty Good system

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

I am happy with Toast and would recommend to other restaurants.

Vantagens

The integration with third party delivery apps works pretty well. I am able to produce the reports I need for sales tax filings. There is not much delay in generating different reports such as looking for tax exempt sales, reviewing deposits of card sales, etc.

Desvantagens

There is a monthly charge which to some might be a bit steep.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I'd give it a 10 but then it would be perfect!

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Overall, I really enjoy the system. It's simple to program and they have a great support system. It's worth the investment to pay for extended support until you or a manager has the ins and outs of the backend in hand. The reporting is awesome and when used the right way, you have your answers to questions you didn't even know you needed to ask.

Vantagens

I have been using restaurant POS for over 20 years and Toast has shown itself to be one of the best on the market. It is so user-friendly and easy to work in, including the handhelds, that it's amazing. In training new teams they offer a great program and support team. The layout is ideal for high-volume. Reporting is excellent. I refer Toast to most of our clients.

Desvantagens

As with any new system you install, there will be issues and "clunks." Toast is no exception. The worst was the display screen and the use of it on the line. If you do not set aside enough time to train, prior to opening or first use, it will be challenging to understand, especially if you are not used to systems other than tickets and calling out. It just takes time getting used to and working out the kinks upon install.

CAKE POS, Clover e NCR Aloha

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

We needed to have a better system than the old one we were using, as in most places. Toast offered the package at a wonderful price and the system supports the costs.

NCR Aloha

Price, support, system use

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, Mora from Toast here. It's great to hear that your positive experiences with Customer Care have enabled you to efficiently train up new team members. Thank you for providing this feedback!

Valentina C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Beware of their promises

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

After 6 months, I am not impressed. I am spending so much more money than I was before, and put in so much effort and time into setting everything up, but nothing is ever on point with Toast.

Vantagens

Nice features and ways to set up the menu for ease of use by employees. User-friendly up to a certain extent.

Desvantagens

Most of the features promised by the sales rep were all available at an extra cost, after paying a lot of money already for the system and the hardware, you have to pay extra for EVERYTHING. Their customer support is very unreliable, sometimes you have someone great who knows exactly what you are talking about, sometimes it seems like the person has never even used the POS before... They put you on hold for 10+ minutes at a time too.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Valentina, Jasmine from Toast here. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide best-in-class customer support and offer solutions for all of our customers. We encourage you to reach out to your Restaurant Success Manager so we can help your business thrive on Toast.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Toast--Support when you need it.

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Vantagens

I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Desvantagens

The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

Square for Retail

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

We chose Toast over Square because of: 1. Dedicated support 2. Individual labels for each shake 3. Text notifications to customer when their food is done 4. More reliable KDS (Kitchen Display Systems) 5. Much larger and more functional KDS screens
Michelle T.

Why I chose Toast

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Vantagens

Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP.
Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Desvantagens

Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

Theo K.

• Suporte ao cliente

Toast is really a great system easy & saves time. Problems false promises from sales rep & cc...

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

Vantagens

That is super user friendly. Fast and overall a great system. Seriously aside from what I write in the CON section. Toast REALLY is the best software POS system I have worked with. Hands down.

Desvantagens

The credit card processing fees they initially promise you they can match your current rates which they DO NOT its a LIE. Then customer service never gets back to you or passes you on to someone else then someone else and someone else. Never follow through with their promises and never can get ahold of your sales rep and he doesn't reply or follow through when you finally do get him on phone. Beware they will not match your credit card rate like they promise you. They will overcharge you if you don't watch exactly what they are taking out of you bank account. You will get charged for modules they say they will " give you for x amount of months free" and then continue getting charged and have to wait months and months and make a million phone calls to try and get your money back for 'free trials they charged you for and your money back for when you told them you didn't want them at all after "free trail" and they continue charging you. Biggest advice is get your credit card rates in clear upfront writing and sit down and figure it out. Make sure they are not screwing you. Because its not only happened to us but several other businesses.

Resposta do Toast Tab Traduzido para o Português

Hi Theo - It's great to hear that Toast has saved you time and made the business more efficient. We strive to make merchant processing as transparent and straightforward as possible. It's great advice to discuss rates upfront and get the clear rate breakdown. Please work with our Support team to address your concerns. We want to find a solution that works for you.

Rachel B.

Great POS for restaurants

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

Vantagens

I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

Desvantagens

No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

Anang M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Glad we selected this solution

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Very pleased with our decision to replace our old solution with Toast.

Vantagens

Very feature rich with a robust online delivery platform that seamlessly integrates with the POS solution. Synchronization is almost immediate and we have seen a huge increase in online ordering already. The self service kiosk was easy to setup and has a great look and feel

Desvantagens

Overwhelming and we have barely begun to turn on all the other features - customer loyalty, customer feedback, delivery and so on.

Revel Systems, NCR Aloha e Lightspeed Retail

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

Looking for increased capabilities such as kds and better customer support

Clover

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Lower TCO and features we were looking for. Also has a bigger footprint in our city

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Anang, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you have been driving online orders with Toast Digital Ordering as well as enjoying Toast Kiosk. We hope you will soon be able to take advantage of everything Toast has to offer! Please refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/ for best practices and educational material while you get rolling.

Mattt B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

The functionality is perfect, the credit cards fees and the customer service are terrible

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

great when your buying, lots of turnover in account management, and customer service is non existent when you have a real issue... you just have to deal with it until they decide to call you during your rush, so you can't take the call and then you start all over again.. LOL

Vantagens

functionality. We have used for 10 years about, since they started I guess we are early adopters. It has truly developed into a great pos, with lots of flexibility. The online ordering portal is second to none. Though they should have some features, like car color and make type options.

Desvantagens

Credit card fees for card not on hand is exorbitant and you can't use other cc companies with this software/tablet. The customer service might be the worst I have ever experienced. "we will escalate this to tier 2" blah, blah, blah.. hilarious. We have a mountain of open cases. Our first pos was with a local guy who built his own software. It was incredible how flexible the software was. It even downloaded directly into our quickbooks without any third party having to do translation. Amazing!! ultimately he retired and never took the software to the next level. Too bad.

Mark K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Lacking in customer service

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

Vantagens

User friendly and efficient. That pretty much sums it up but they said my response was too short.

Desvantagens

Many additional charges after purchase
Reports cannot be easily pulled for long date ranges
LACKING IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Clover

NCR Aloha

Price point and referral
Denise G.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Great Resource for Restaurant Management

Avaliado em 06/10/2021

Overall happy with the product and will likely continue to be as they are forever growing, expanding, and adding in relevant new services frequently.

Vantagens

Toast has been a serious upgrade to our establishment. It is very user friendly and operates off a more "in the times" type of software than some other very outdated POS systems. All of their staff is friendly. The third party integrations are endless and offer something for all kinds of businesses. Online ordering and the ability to have an unofficial doordash partnership is very helpful and easy to use.

Desvantagens

Support is not always the most efficient or informative. We often find where they simply cannot help us during odd inquiries or glitches, or we get multiple answers from different people. We also would like to see toast work on a table management and waitlist system that is actually functional for the restaurant. Currently, they offer third party table management integrations, but we have done trials with a few and none have quite what we are looking for.

Chris P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

No support

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

Overall the customer service is the problem. We were a new business so we asked them to help us set it up. Obviously all of our questions did not arise during that initial setup and they never properly set it up for our menu/service. Support was a joke in helping us thereafter. We have not even used all the modules out of frustration. We have had to make adjustments we go , but it is still not optimized after 3 years. We wanted this to work for us because it is such an easy to use and adjust platform, but, we are considering a new company after 3 years. If you are a new business and not sure how to set this up, find another company. The support team is clearly not skilled. There will be issues. They will advise you to watch countless videos. That is not support.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to use if set up properly. Easy to adjust menu on the fly. Offline CC processing. Payroll is responsive.

Desvantagens

They do not give you the time of day unless they are trying to sell you something. Waste of money paying them to set it up. We can't even get good support using a free trial of their new service modules . They will just tell you how much this will increase your sales.

Chelsea H.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the most user friendly POS systems!

Avaliado em 14/12/2019

After about a year of use, Toast has proven to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable POS systems. With it's integration with Hot Schedules, it has made scheduling and payroll tracking a breeze. Highly recommended to restaurants looking for a change in POS software!

- User friendly
- Intuitive
- Fantastic customer support
- Self updating
- Good price
- Integrated with most scheduling platforms

Desvantagens

There's not much I dislike about Toast. With that said, it can be a bit glitchy at times. It's also a relatively new company, so some of the functions haven't quite been worked out perfectly yet.

Aloha EPOS e Revel Systems

Revel Systems

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Chelsea, Mora from Toast here. We're so glad to hear Toast's Integrations are helping enable your restaurant to thrive! We pride ourselves in building an intuitive, easy-to-use platform. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to improve our product.

Ann S.
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Toast POS has everything you could want in a POS system!

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Toast is easy to use which makes training new employees a breeze. We rarely experience issues with Toast, but if we do, customer service is very attentive and solves the problem quickly. I don't have any bad things to say about the POS system or the Toast team!

Vantagens

The inventory feature on Toast has revolutionized the way we track our products. Being able to enter recipes, add invoices, track waste, etc. - and do it all in one place - is awesome. And the fact that it is all so easy and user friendly is just a bonus!

Desvantagens

We receive a sales report from Toast each morning, which is great. It would be nice if in this email there were a few specific reports that were pushed to you, as opposed to having to click "full report" and pick and choose what you'd like to view on the website. For example: weekly sales summary, hourly sales, payroll detail, etc.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ann, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear about how Toast Inventory has made an impact on your operations! We appreciate your feedback on the daily sales report, thanks for the review.

Sky C.

Toast POS

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Very good Despite the few technical difficulties that occur at times .

Vantagens

This POS system is much more advanced compared to others I have used prior. There are many options for inputting whichever items and functions are needed within your business. The overall appearance of this software is much nicer. I also enjoy how user access changes with position ranking, and verification can be implemented for certain features which helps to deter possible theft or misuse. The sales reports are also extremely thorough
. Overall, this is a great pos system for all occupancy levels.

Desvantagens

There have a been a few issues with the connection dropping/printer not receiving orders despite our internet working fine. This has caused quite a few times of commotion due to our high volume occupancy levels which left our kitchen backed up for at least 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast customer service could resolve the issue. Of course since it is an app it will be prone to crashes, but it is extremely inconvenient when it happens during a rush.

Jill T.

Daily Toast POS User

Avaliado em 05/01/2020

I find it to be a simple platform that is very user friendly.

Vantagens

I enjoy how many items can be displayed throughout the system within endless categories. It is very simple to edit the spelling of a product, the price or the quantity you have remaining. Adding more products is just as easy and for the food and bar industry we all know how many modifications guests request (and you can never have that many buttons), so the "special request" option, which allows you to type and charge whatever you would like below a certain item ordered is a lifesaver.

Desvantagens

It is frustrating that Toast categorizes every product alphabetically. Additionally, our company has had better credit processing company offers but we are locked into Toast's credit processing and higher fees.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jill, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear Toast's menu options have made entering orders a more simple and efficient process for your team. I would like to suggest the "Item Order" section of the article "Menu Items", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) for guided instruction on customizing the order of your menu items.