Cloud-based Point of Sale solution for restaurants

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

283 avaliações

Jayelynn W.

Incredibly Efficient!

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Vantagens

Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Desvantagens

Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

Aloha EPOS

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

The main reason was functionality. TouchBistro required us to use card readers attached to iPads, but finding iPad protectors that would allow enough room for the card readers was extremely difficult. I also had to be onsite to make any changes to the back end which was extremely inconvenient.

TouchBistro

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

While it has a lot of features, we couldn't justify the cost versus the features we would actually be using. Since we don't have a kitchen in our Taproom, we didn't need the inventory and recipe features that make Aloha a standard in our industry.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

• Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I'd give it a 10 but then it would be perfect!

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Overall, I really enjoy the system. It's simple to program and they have a great support system. It's worth the investment to pay for extended support until you or a manager has the ins and outs of the backend in hand. The reporting is awesome and when used the right way, you have your answers to questions you didn't even know you needed to ask.

Vantagens

I have been using restaurant POS for over 20 years and Toast has shown itself to be one of the best on the market. It is so user-friendly and easy to work in, including the handhelds, that it's amazing. In training new teams they offer a great program and support team. The layout is ideal for high-volume. Reporting is excellent. I refer Toast to most of our clients.

Desvantagens

As with any new system you install, there will be issues and "clunks." Toast is no exception. The worst was the display screen and the use of it on the line. If you do not set aside enough time to train, prior to opening or first use, it will be challenging to understand, especially if you are not used to systems other than tickets and calling out. It just takes time getting used to and working out the kinks upon install.

Clover, NCR Aloha e CAKE POS

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

We needed to have a better system than the old one we were using, as in most places. Toast offered the package at a wonderful price and the system supports the costs.

NCR Aloha

Price, support, system use

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, Mora from Toast here. It's great to hear that your positive experiences with Customer Care have enabled you to efficiently train up new team members. Thank you for providing this feedback!

Amber C.

Amazing Customer service

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

amazing

Vantagens

The customer service with toast system is amazing. I have called at least once a week for the past two months learning features and everything there is to know about the POS. I have never waited longer than 1 minute for a real live person to answer on their customer support phone number. Every time the guys are so helpful and quick. They explain everything and are available 24/7 seriously it’s 3:08AM and they just got done helping me set up scheduling through the system. I highly recommend

Desvantagens

The only concerns that has come to our attention is the processing fees. But all processing fees no matter what system you use is high and adds up every month. It’s nots toast fault credit card fees are high and that’s the banks not toast

Gonca E.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Terrible Tech Support And Filled With Bugs

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

TOAST is actually one of the worst POS systems you can use. I have been a restaurant industry veteran on the owner's side for over a decade. Before that, I worked in the industry for another decade. Ask ten restaurants what they think of Toast, and 9 of them will tell you how awful they are. I know three off the top of my head who turned to Toast because we were using it, only to realize how awful the system is. Below are the reasons why Toast is a waste of money.

Affordable
Customer facing customization

Desvantagens

1. Their technical support is AWFUL. Every time we have a major support issue- now only does it take them DAYS to respond via email, but they almost always find a way to deflect the blame.
2. You cannot process voids or refunds properly through the system. We have tried countless times to do this, only to have the ticket not void, causing the customer to file for a chargeback. Keep in mind, TOAST charges you a fee every time they have to refund a customer via a chargeback claim.
3. For TWO YEARS now, our delivery receipts keep printing to our self-ordering kiosk's printer instead of our cashier facing printer. TWO YEARS!
4. Every single time they do an update on their system, it almost always crashes, freezes, or goes offline, causing our employees to freak out when they can't get it back up and running.
5. Despite us paying a premium for our monthly subscription, they still cannot get the gift card or loyalty reward program working properly.
6. We have our delivery zone set to a certain zip code, yet we still receive orders outside of this zip code, causing customers to get upset with us.

Overall, from a price point, with how much your monthly subscription will run you and the amount of headaches and acid reflux you will deal with- it's not worth it. Go with Revel or Clover. Pass on this. You end up paying more in lost time, chargeback fees, and waste money on a subscription that doesn't even provide you with enough support.

Clover e Revel Systems

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

The price was more affordable and they gave us a discount.
Don J.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

CHG Review

Avaliado em 03/06/2021

Hardware maintenance can sometimes be a challenge, and need some development in enterprise menu management. Otherwise, software is very good and Toast team has been great to work with.

Vantagens

Ease of use, conversational ordering is great. Easy menu programming. Online ordering also works well with our provider and credit card processing is very good.

Valentina C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Beware of their promises

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

After 6 months, I am not impressed. I am spending so much more money than I was before, and put in so much effort and time into setting everything up, but nothing is ever on point with Toast.

Vantagens

Nice features and ways to set up the menu for ease of use by employees. User-friendly up to a certain extent.

Desvantagens

Most of the features promised by the sales rep were all available at an extra cost, after paying a lot of money already for the system and the hardware, you have to pay extra for EVERYTHING. Their customer support is very unreliable, sometimes you have someone great who knows exactly what you are talking about, sometimes it seems like the person has never even used the POS before... They put you on hold for 10+ minutes at a time too.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Valentina, Jasmine from Toast here. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide best-in-class customer support and offer solutions for all of our customers. We encourage you to reach out to your Restaurant Success Manager so we can help your business thrive on Toast.

• Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Toast--Support when you need it.

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Vantagens

I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Desvantagens

The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

Square for Retail

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

We chose Toast over Square because of: 1. Dedicated support 2. Individual labels for each shake 3. Text notifications to customer when their food is done 4. More reliable KDS (Kitchen Display Systems) 5. Much larger and more functional KDS screens
Charles G.

An Affordable Alternative to Aloha and Micros

Avaliado em 02/08/2020

A perfect system for a small restaurant with a lot of very handy features. They are extremely flexible with pricing options.

Vantagens

TOAST is a solid point of sale system available for a very reasonable price. Adding, editing and removing menu items can be done quickly and remotely. Printer routing and other back of house set up is a breeze. Customer service staff is well trained and very reliable.

Desvantagens

Not really designed for large scale/ high volume operations. KDS screens have some issues.

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Was able to negotiate a great price and has some really fantastic features.

Learning curve

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

decent, not thrilled

Vantagens

There are a lot of features and functionality with Toast, how to use them is another thing

Desvantagens

Not very intuitive to use. Also i have not been able to get ahold of customer service

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. If you're having trouble reaching Toast Support over the phone, log on to Toast Central to chat with them live during business hours. This is also where you can find Toast University, a library of all the training courses you need to be successful with Toast!

Jeff I.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

So Great to Have Everything Consolidated

Avaliado em 14/10/2019

Overall I think after a lot of research and a couple of trials Toast seemed to be the best option as a long-term solution. I believe it can grow with us over the years.

Vantagens

One stop shop plug and play solution! I was not interested in having to switch between systems and wanted easy reporting across the business.

Desvantagens

Takes a while to learn all the functionality but worth it once learned. Although it’s not a problem with the software itself, either a better hard copy training manual or disk would be helpful.

NCR Aloha e Time Tracker

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

More robust and offered more scale as we grow to keep everything on one platform.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jeff, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your all-in-one, Toast POS System! For helpful training material, encourage you to refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/.

Michelle T.

Why I chose Toast

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Vantagens

Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP.
Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Desvantagens

Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

Theo K.

• Suporte ao cliente

Toast is really a great system easy & saves time. Problems false promises from sales rep & cc...

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

Vantagens

That is super user friendly. Fast and overall a great system. Seriously aside from what I write in the CON section. Toast REALLY is the best software POS system I have worked with. Hands down.

Desvantagens

The credit card processing fees they initially promise you they can match your current rates which they DO NOT its a LIE. Then customer service never gets back to you or passes you on to someone else then someone else and someone else. Never follow through with their promises and never can get ahold of your sales rep and he doesn't reply or follow through when you finally do get him on phone. Beware they will not match your credit card rate like they promise you. They will overcharge you if you don't watch exactly what they are taking out of you bank account. You will get charged for modules they say they will " give you for x amount of months free" and then continue getting charged and have to wait months and months and make a million phone calls to try and get your money back for 'free trials they charged you for and your money back for when you told them you didn't want them at all after "free trail" and they continue charging you. Biggest advice is get your credit card rates in clear upfront writing and sit down and figure it out. Make sure they are not screwing you. Because its not only happened to us but several other businesses.

Resposta do Toast Tab Traduzido para o Português

Hi Theo - It's great to hear that Toast has saved you time and made the business more efficient. We strive to make merchant processing as transparent and straightforward as possible. It's great advice to discuss rates upfront and get the clear rate breakdown. Please work with our Support team to address your concerns. We want to find a solution that works for you.

Rachel B.

Great POS for restaurants

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

Vantagens

I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

Desvantagens

No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

Anang M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Glad we selected this solution

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Very pleased with our decision to replace our old solution with Toast.

Vantagens

Very feature rich with a robust online delivery platform that seamlessly integrates with the POS solution. Synchronization is almost immediate and we have seen a huge increase in online ordering already. The self service kiosk was easy to setup and has a great look and feel

Desvantagens

Overwhelming and we have barely begun to turn on all the other features - customer loyalty, customer feedback, delivery and so on.

Lightspeed Retail, NCR Aloha e Revel Systems

Razões para escolher o Toast POS

Looking for increased capabilities such as kds and better customer support

Clover

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Lower TCO and features we were looking for. Also has a bigger footprint in our city

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Anang, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you have been driving online orders with Toast Digital Ordering as well as enjoying Toast Kiosk. We hope you will soon be able to take advantage of everything Toast has to offer! Please refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/ for best practices and educational material while you get rolling.

Chelsea H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the most user friendly POS systems!

Avaliado em 14/12/2019

After about a year of use, Toast has proven to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable POS systems. With it's integration with Hot Schedules, it has made scheduling and payroll tracking a breeze. Highly recommended to restaurants looking for a change in POS software!

- User friendly
- Intuitive
- Fantastic customer support
- Self updating
- Good price
- Integrated with most scheduling platforms

Desvantagens

There's not much I dislike about Toast. With that said, it can be a bit glitchy at times. It's also a relatively new company, so some of the functions haven't quite been worked out perfectly yet.

Revel Systems e Aloha EPOS

Revel Systems

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Chelsea, Mora from Toast here. We're so glad to hear Toast's Integrations are helping enable your restaurant to thrive! We pride ourselves in building an intuitive, easy-to-use platform. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to improve our product.

Ann S.
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Toast POS has everything you could want in a POS system!

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Toast is easy to use which makes training new employees a breeze. We rarely experience issues with Toast, but if we do, customer service is very attentive and solves the problem quickly. I don't have any bad things to say about the POS system or the Toast team!

Vantagens

The inventory feature on Toast has revolutionized the way we track our products. Being able to enter recipes, add invoices, track waste, etc. - and do it all in one place - is awesome. And the fact that it is all so easy and user friendly is just a bonus!

Desvantagens

We receive a sales report from Toast each morning, which is great. It would be nice if in this email there were a few specific reports that were pushed to you, as opposed to having to click "full report" and pick and choose what you'd like to view on the website. For example: weekly sales summary, hourly sales, payroll detail, etc.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ann, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear about how Toast Inventory has made an impact on your operations! We appreciate your feedback on the daily sales report, thanks for the review.

Sky C.

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Very good Despite the few technical difficulties that occur at times .

Vantagens

This POS system is much more advanced compared to others I have used prior. There are many options for inputting whichever items and functions are needed within your business. The overall appearance of this software is much nicer. I also enjoy how user access changes with position ranking, and verification can be implemented for certain features which helps to deter possible theft or misuse. The sales reports are also extremely thorough
. Overall, this is a great pos system for all occupancy levels.

Desvantagens

There have a been a few issues with the connection dropping/printer not receiving orders despite our internet working fine. This has caused quite a few times of commotion due to our high volume occupancy levels which left our kitchen backed up for at least 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast customer service could resolve the issue. Of course since it is an app it will be prone to crashes, but it is extremely inconvenient when it happens during a rush.

Jill T.

Daily Toast POS User

Avaliado em 05/01/2020

I find it to be a simple platform that is very user friendly.

Vantagens

I enjoy how many items can be displayed throughout the system within endless categories. It is very simple to edit the spelling of a product, the price or the quantity you have remaining. Adding more products is just as easy and for the food and bar industry we all know how many modifications guests request (and you can never have that many buttons), so the "special request" option, which allows you to type and charge whatever you would like below a certain item ordered is a lifesaver.

Desvantagens

It is frustrating that Toast categorizes every product alphabetically. Additionally, our company has had better credit processing company offers but we are locked into Toast's credit processing and higher fees.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jill, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear Toast's menu options have made entering orders a more simple and efficient process for your team. I would like to suggest the "Item Order" section of the article "Menu Items", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) for guided instruction on customizing the order of your menu items.

Lindsay M.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Not the best, not the worst

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

Overall my experience is indifferent. While I am occasionally irritated with this system other days it functions fine but overall it is still mediocre. I would recommend it to someone with a strong encouragement of researching the program to see if it is the best system for your business.

Vantagens

Toast POS system has a VERY short list of pros from my time using it in my restaurant. One of the only pros is the easy-to-read menu set up. While There are not many features or anything about the system that I found unique or helpful, there are not to many bad elements that stand out either. It is a simple and mediocre system.

Desvantagens

The biggest con of this program to me is the ridiculous amount of time it takes the systems to download and log on, not just first thing in the morning but periodically throughout the day. There are also issues with set times and online orders being updated because all systems must sync variously throughout the day as well. The system is not user friendly or easy to use right away and takes more time getting use to than past systems I have used.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Lindsay- thank you for your feedback. We may be able to help troubleshoot the loading issue you are having. Please work with Toast Support by calling (617) 682-0225, or log on to Toast Central to chat with them live.

• Setor: Software

One of the most intuitive POS systems I have encountered

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

When I began using Toast there was fear of a learning curve however I immediately adapted to it as it seemingly was designed by the professionals in the industry who use it. Everything is where it needs to be and it is incredibly easy to train new employees on the system even without previous experience working with a POS system.

Very intuitive user interface
Incredibly easy to pick up and go with previous POS system knowledge
Very responsive clicks
Great organization tools for menu options
Split check function is much easier to use than other systems
Credit card transaction time is very fast

Desvantagens

Training entire staff over to a new POS
Other than the cost of training and time for adaptation there is no reason this POS should not be ranked alongside the industry standards like Aloha and Micros

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. It¿s great to hear that Toast is helping your restaurant become more efficient and that it is easy to use and integrate into your restaurant. We are glad some of our features, like the split check function and quick credit card transaction, are helping your operations. We're excited to continue to help you to thrive!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Avaliado em 18/09/2020

It has been mostly positive, except for the issues I mentioned above.

Vantagens

Pretty simple to use. Reliable, little or no downtime. Terminals worked well and held up in the environment.

Desvantagens

Support has really gone downhill. Too long to get resolution to some tickets and some never get resolved. Mobile app is an issue since employees can change their clock in times and Toast does not track if it came from the mobile app. No direct integration with 3rd party delivery companies.

Revel Systems

Razões para mudar para o Toast POS

Not my decision in the end.
Heather M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Toast is a modern and still growing POS and restaurant management product

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Toast has helped us organize and stay nimble through aggressive company growth. Looking forward to the next period with Toast where we adopt their HR, payroll, and scheduling features.

Vantagens

Toast allows users to log on to its website to edit menu items, run reports, track punch-in's. In the past, POS systems were loaded into desktops in the back office. It's so refreshing to update, edit, and from anywhere because it's based off a website.

The devices that Toast has selected for installation in the restaurants are modern, slim, and highly functional.

Desvantagens

Toast can slow down, which isn't good news when the restaurant is busy.

The sales tracking is still not as robust as I would hope from a product that does so much else so well. For instance, it can be hard to get results on the sales of a menu item for an entire year.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Heather, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear you are seeing the benefits of a cloud-based software and enjoy our hardware. We also look forward to continuing to work with you and helping your restaurant thrive!

Dave S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Toast is the only option for POS

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

My overall experience has been nothing short of amazing. I wish I switched to Toast long before I did.

Vantagens

Toast offers the simplest POS interface I've ever used, if you can work an iPhone or iPad, you'll be flying through this system with no issues.

Desvantagens

I really don't have anything to say negatively about Toast, at first I was worried about the learning curve, but that was practically non existent.

Amanda P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Does literally everything I want it to do

Avaliado em 18/01/2020

I was a POS technician back in the day and this is some of the best put together software I've come across. Seriously.

Vantagens

Like the title says, it does literally everything I want it to do. I have the options for gift cards, online and mobile ordering, and I just got the inventory management module and it's just a freaking dream.

Desvantagens

It's got a few bugs -- one is updating the current inventory without our permission. It'll suddenly give us a heads up that it's decided that we have 4 plain bagels when we clearly have sold 3 of the 5 we received in the morning. I'm sure I've got a setting messed up in there some where that's making it do that.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Amanda, Mora from Toast here. We are thrilled to hear that Toast has been exceeding your expectations. Thanks for the review!

Alexander J.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Toast POS: The Modern Day POS System You Should Be Using

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

Overall Toast is the future of the POS game. As evidenced by its recent fundraises, Toast is anticipated to take over the market. It may take a bit of time for larger, older organizations to adopt the technology given the amount of time they have input into older systems, but it's only a matter of time before the switches happen.

Vantagens

Toast is a phenomenal POS system that blows the legacy players such as Aloha and Micros out of the water. Toast is very easy to set up, manipulate on the fly, and track relevant data. The handheld devices allow for a more streamlined ordering system, shaving precious seconds off the time to perform a transaction--something that is essential in a restaurant environment in which throughput is core to success. Toast is much more intuitive than other POS tools and the day to day users have found it to be excellent.

Desvantagens

Toast does not allow for the same level of customization that legacy players do, so you can't change every aspect like you can on those tools. Further, the handheld devices rely on excellent Wifi connection, so you may struggle if there is a lag or an outage on the internet. Further, some changes take a little longer than you would hope to update on the handheld devices.

Resposta do Toast Traduzido para o Português

Hi Alexander, Jasmine from Toast here. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear you have found the ToastGo to to increase efficiency of your servers - we know how important that is in the fast-paced restaurant industry.