Avaliações do EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory

Software de manutenção e gestão de ativos

(1 460)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1460 avaliações

Blake
Blake
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software for assett management

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

Vantagens

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Desvantagens

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at [email protected]. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

Shannon
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

EZO in IT at SIU

Avaliado em 21/07/2023

We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

Vantagens

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

Desvantagens

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

eQuip

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.
Eddie
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

EZ Office Inventory Review

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

Vantagens

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

Desvantagens

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Marvin
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

Avaliado em 27/12/2023

Vantagens

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

Desvantagens

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

Resposta do EZO

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Lucas
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Avaliado em 26/02/2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Vantagens

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Desvantagens

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Braden
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Avaliado em 22/01/2020

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Vantagens

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Desvantagens

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.
Marriott
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

Well built service

Avaliado em 02/08/2023

Vantagens

This product was easy to use, inexpensive, and is just as good if not better than the competitors.

Desvantagens

Having to play around with the configuration to add accounts that don't need access to admin privelages.

Atera

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

We weren't looking for anything out of this world, just a database of our assets and who checked them out. The competitors contained a lot of bells and whistles, and were charging up to $15k per year. EZOfficeInventory has all of those features for a fraction of the cost. And they let us try it out from the start with a free trial and no sales team interactions. The competitors funneled us into a product demo.
DI
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

I like to use this web.

Avaliado em 24/01/2024

Overall it's ok, very powerful and practical

Overall it's ok, very powerful and practical

Vantagens

Device management for my individual purpose.

Desvantagens

Interface jump is not very convenient when I reserve many devices.

Joel
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Film equipment checkout

Avaliado em 17/01/2024

Vantagens

Well organized, easy to track reservation for film gear, straight forward to reserve gearing

Desvantagens

The UI is a bit all over the place. It’s not first time user friendly. Need someone who uses it, to teach how to use EZ

Rin
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Works Seamlessly

Avaliado em 08/02/2024

Vantagens

My company used EZOfficeInventory to arrange for my new equipment. Everything went seamlessly from a start to finish.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons on the user side.

Duane
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Desvantagens

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Jacob
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Vantagens

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Desvantagens

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Spiceworks, Google Workspace e Zendesk Suite

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Jonald

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Vantagens

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Desvantagens

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

Matthew
  • Setor: Forças Armadas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Made the switch a breeze

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Vantagens

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Desvantagens

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

George
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good for your first inventory system and money!

Avaliado em 09/09/2020

The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Vantagens

Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Desvantagens

Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

It seemed pretty easy to use during the presentation and the low entry cost into a inventory software that we currently didnt have.
Dean
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's good to know what we have and where it is !!

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

Although not very cheap we decided to have the full version after using the trial, the cost could be offset by one item not getting lost or several not being abused as they could be

Vantagens

We really like knowing where items are, where they have been, and who has used them, it not only reduces losses but we also believe it reduces abuse of items as staff know they have to return an item and need to return it in good condition

Desvantagens

Sometimes the capture of the barcode is difficult but that could be user error, overcome by manual searching

Resposta do EZO

Hi Dean, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to know EZOfficeInventory is working well for you. Regarding the barcode scanning issue, a Solutions Consultant will reach out to you to figure out what is causing that.

Paul
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

A brief review of EZOffice

Avaliado em 14/04/2020

We can now more accurately manage and track our inventory, much better than we could with Spiceworks. The support is great, mobile app needs more work but unless you are on-the-road sysadmin, web browser site works perfect.

Vantagens

How easy it was to setup off the ground, and the ability to have multiple tenancies under your account (User Listings) so we can manage multiple components of the business in EZOffice, from Hardware to Medical Supplies. The speed at which customer support replies.

Desvantagens

The mobile app needs more polishing to substitute working from the browser.

Steven
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

A great Asset Management Application

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

Overall our experience has been very positive. No software is a perfect solution for every organization but for our needs, EZO has been a great tool for us to track the equipment assigned to our 600+ employees.

Vantagens

The ability to easily see which employees have been assigned which Assets makes the management of equipment for onboarding/offboarding much simpler. The ability to provision Members via our Azure AD allows for an easy automation. The ease of checking things in and out via the App or the ZenDesk integration has saved us time but also dramatically increased the accuracy of our records.

Desvantagens

Checking In Asset Stock from a specific user could be improved. With the ZenDesk Integration and the App, there is no search function within the list of check out records. You must use ctrl+f in the browser to find a specific member or scroll through the list. In my instance, when I create a custom view of the list of Items, the column widths seem to auto adjust and it cuts off some of the columns that I've selected to view. I can readjust them but they always revert back.

Eric
  • Setor: Entretenimento

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Avaliado em 06/10/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Desvantagens

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Cheqroom

Resposta do EZO

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Matthew
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Great Inventory System

Avaliado em 12/02/2017

This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is.

I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate.

I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue.

If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Vantagens

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Desvantagens

I've expressed this in my review.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Construção

Well Thought Through Program

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Vantagens

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Desvantagens

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

Resposta do EZO

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Vishnu
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Avaliado em 05/07/2022

Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

Vantagens

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

Desvantagens

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

Resposta do EZO

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Glenn
Glenn
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

EZ Office Ease of use

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Desvantagens

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Omar
Omar
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Inventory tracking that can be customised for a variety of applications

Avaliado em 06/06/2023

Vantagens

The majority of people do not consider inventory management to be a chore that adds value. Additionally, it isn't done often. Employees are diverted from their primary tasks whenever an office tool is in motion since they must learn how to use this management tool. I seen several of these tools, and they took 15-20 minutes and had a lot of deceptive features. Even if it was my first time, I could have learned how to manage my inventory with this programme in 3 to 5 minutes.

Desvantagens

The web layout still needs some work to make it more user-friendly.

Bryan
  • Setor: Automotivo

EZ does it

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

The simplicity of feeling like I'm shopping on Amazon while adding inventory to my current or reserved cart is a fantastic user friendly experience. Options are confusing at times, but in general, the main focus of using this as an inventory system works very well.

Vantagens

The consistently clean, smooth user interface helps to quickly do my day to day tasks. I was pleased that we could mass upload items via an Excel sheet.

Desvantagens

The lack of ability to see pictures of the items while scrolling through the list of items on search results adds the extra unnecessary step of clicking on the item. I was taught a solution to this by customer service that ended up not working at all. I would like a feature to permanently have something shipped out. For example, if I were to add promotional items with a specific qty, I would like to be able to ship a certain amount of these out and that certain amount is just permanently substracted from Inventory rather than sitting in the cart waiting to be checked back in. Creating templates for printing is finnicky to the point where it's taken my team hours to create exactly what we wanted as a printable label.