EZOfficeInventory

4,6 (1 504)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de manutenção e gestão de ativos

(1 504)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1504 avaliações

Iliana
Iliana
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Changing the Game

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Desvantagens

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Duane
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Desvantagens

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Eddie
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

EZ Office Inventory Review

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

Vantagens

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

Desvantagens

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Alayna
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

EZ office ups and downs

Avaliado em 16/04/2024

As I said, I wish I had more freedom to edit and assign my inventory a little more personal to our business.
It is frustrating I have to keep certain aspects when I don't use or need them.
But overall, EZoffice has been nice for our company! and it has kept our inventory much more clean and organized! I would recommend this to other businesses.

Vantagens

It is very convenient for my staff and I use. Everybody is on the same page, and whatever data is input everyone can see!

Desvantagens

It doesn't quite let you edit your inventory as much as id like.
I would like full control and creative freedom to make my assists how I want and need, and it just doesn't seem to do that.

Shannon

EZO in IT at SIU

Avaliado em 21/07/2023

We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

Vantagens

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

Desvantagens

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

eQuip

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.
Joel

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

Avaliado em 21/05/2020

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Vantagens

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Desvantagens

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Cheqroom

Razões para escolher o EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.
Aldo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Review from EZOffice Inventory

Avaliado em 18/10/2019

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Vantagens

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Odoo e Zoho Inventory

Razões para escolher o EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Thomas

Exactly what we needed

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Vantagens

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Desvantagens

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Michael
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Quick Review

Avaliado em 12/06/2024

This is the 1st time that I have used the application and I really like it

This is the 1st time that I have used the application and I really like it

Vantagens

Very simple to use . I use the mobile version to scan on the floor

Desvantagens

At this point there is not anything that Is not user friendly .

Jamie
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

So Far So Good

Avaliado em 12/06/2024

So far so good. But again, it's based on weekly use not daily.

So far so good. But again, it's based on weekly use not daily.

Vantagens

I can't call it; I enjoy using the app but I'm on the staff side of things.

Desvantagens

N/A, I can't call because it doesn't fall with in my job role

Lucas
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Avaliado em 26/02/2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Vantagens

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Desvantagens

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Jacob
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Vantagens

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Desvantagens

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Razões para mudar para o EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Matthew
  • Setor: Forças Armadas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Made the switch a breeze

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Vantagens

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Desvantagens

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

Steven
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

A great Asset Management Application

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

Overall our experience has been very positive. No software is a perfect solution for every organization but for our needs, EZO has been a great tool for us to track the equipment assigned to our 600+ employees.

Vantagens

The ability to easily see which employees have been assigned which Assets makes the management of equipment for onboarding/offboarding much simpler. The ability to provision Members via our Azure AD allows for an easy automation. The ease of checking things in and out via the App or the ZenDesk integration has saved us time but also dramatically increased the accuracy of our records.

Desvantagens

Checking In Asset Stock from a specific user could be improved. With the ZenDesk Integration and the App, there is no search function within the list of check out records. You must use ctrl+f in the browser to find a specific member or scroll through the list. In my instance, when I create a custom view of the list of Items, the column widths seem to auto adjust and it cuts off some of the columns that I've selected to view. I can readjust them but they always revert back.

Abe
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Avaliado em 04/03/2020

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Vantagens

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Desvantagens

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Steve
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Vantagens

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Desvantagens

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Avaliador Verificado

Well Thought Through Program

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Vantagens

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Desvantagens

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

Resposta do EZO

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Matthew
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Medium featured for a higher price

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product.

I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

Vantagens

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

Desvantagens

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case of any need.

Marvin
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Avaliado em 31/08/2022

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Vantagens

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Desvantagens

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Vishnu
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Avaliado em 05/07/2022

Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

Vantagens

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

Desvantagens

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

Resposta do EZO

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Jasmine
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Ideal for tool tracking

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Vantagens

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Desvantagens

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Resposta do EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

Avaliado em 07/12/2022

Vantagens

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

Desvantagens

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Glenn
Glenn
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

EZ Office Ease of use

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Desvantagens

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Inventory nightmares gone!

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Vantagens

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Desvantagens

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

Resposta do EZO

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Thanks!

Andrew
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

EZ Office is terrible

Avaliado em 29/01/2017

It's so, so, so bad. You can't see what's checked out until you actually click on it, meaning that when I search for an item, I see a list of thirty of the same item. Probably 25 of them are checked out at any given time. The only way to figure out which one is checked out is to click on each of them individually. Meaning I have to click on a couple dozen items before I can find the one that's checked out. It causes an unnecessary waste of time on a huge scale since every one of us using the system has to do this. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues with EZOffice... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of man-hours lost because we're forced to use this stupid system, and I suspect corruption in the purchasing process because someone getting kickbacks is the only logical explanation for the decision to buy this worthless product.

Vantagens

I didn't personally pay for it. But then again my tuition went towards it, so I guess that's not much of a pro.

Everything. It's terrible.

Resposta do EZO

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

It is possible to view checked out or available items by applying relevant filters from top right hand side of the page. You can also customize the view to display status of your assets on the listings page.

Please schedule a call with one our product specialist and they will ensure that all your issues are resolved. Thanks!