768 avaliações

Avast Business

Solução de software de segurança baseada em nuvem

4,4 /5 (768 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
4,2
89% dos usuários recomendam este app
768 avaliações
Victor R.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate.
The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient.
I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times.
Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

Vantagens

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range.
2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats.
3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection.
4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution).
5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

Desvantagens

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me.
2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little.
3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam.
4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Hanna B.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia

A must have Antivirus!

Avaliado em 03/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Vantagens

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features.
Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Desvantagens

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Nickey C.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Good Antivirus

Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Avast has been positive, I have used it for over 7 years and I have recommended and installed it for numerous customers.

Vantagens

Avast is easy to use, the interface is easy to understand and it has quite a bit of feature and it's detection rate is good.

Desvantagens

I do not like that Avast was selling customers data without their knowledge, this was discovered a few years ago

Traduzido para o Português

Virus protection looks good. Administration is bad.

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

Vantagens

Central Management. Don't need to much CPU power. Easy to install.

Desvantagens

Automatic Update also reboots 24x7 servers without warning. Reboot should be scheduled separately.
Management Console information mostly outdated or delayed.
No responsive design, can't even quick check a virus found, need to go to a computer to see what it is.
GPO based MSI rollout not work for most use cases.
Can't change the Central Management. We migrated from On-Premises installation to Cloud.
Had to uninstall AVAST everywhere and install everything again. REALLY BAD.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Joshua K.
Setor: Manutenção predial

All the Essentials and More

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

Vantagens

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

Desvantagens

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

Jessica G.
Setor: Design
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Avast Me Hearty This Be The Antivirus For Ye!

Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall marvelous, they have been helpful when I've had issues, I was once accidentally double-billed and they cleared that up right away.

Vantagens

I've used Avast as my antivirus almost as long as I've had a computer. I've had a few others but this by far has been my favorite. It's easy to use, it's very alert, and it has saved me from several issues that could have ruined my computer.

Desvantagens

It can slow the computer in certain modes, but if you know how to set it up well, it won't hinder your computer's performance.

Ian R.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

It Works Well

Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We used it to keep things secure and it works well It did once miss something that our other software caught - but that was years ago and only once. Overall, great experience and it is a really good product

Vantagens

Easy to use, the scans don't make things go crazy and overwhelm our system, and it seems pretty intuitive

Desvantagens

I'm not sure it catches everything, but no way to really tell :)

Saeed M.
Setor: Contabilidade

Simple and easy to use

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As self employed I needed to ensure my system is secure, as I keep a lot of data. It was essential to have a good anti virus program.

Vantagens

Sets up quickly, has a decent array of products for a fairly competitive price. Runs quietly in the background with not much intrusion. Very slick interface as well. The product also came highly rated on reviews, so even pleased with the purchase so far.

Desvantagens

So far - nothing has been missing, and no faults so can't really say there is anything I don't like.

Alex T.
Setor: Emprego e contratação
Traduzido para o Português

Be more concerned about security with Avast

Avaliado em 18/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am thankful to this tool for making our business cloud management comfortable for our windows Server devices. Through this software I have secured my all devices, linked with my server, like printers, webcams, mobile devices, etc. We find our pride to announce that we are its happy and satisfied customers.

Vantagens

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is protecting us from cyber attacks, so that we can easily carry out work without being worried about any sort of threats and malfunctioning of our systems. It has not only protected our systems but protecting our laptops too. Not only we are enjoying its services against cyber-attacks, but it is also dealing well with third party applications, and it is capable of identifying critical vulnerabilities.

Desvantagens

We are recently switched to this software and we are very much satisfied from its quality services, till now I am discovering its amazing function, so I really cannot comment on it. It has fulfilled our needs. It is very reasonable in price and offers secure and quality controlled services.

Genell P.

Great Protection

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This product overall is wonderful, it is a little more expensive than similar products but the fact that they keep on top of the latest virus' and does a constant live scan of your computer to detect any changes makes the price point not a huge concern. The system is cloud based and allows the admin to change settings from anywhere while keeping the software locked down on the end point. The tools could be a little more intuitive but all in all, you can set this up and it runs like you expect it to.

Vantagens

Avast is easy to install and does a fantastic job of keeping their database of virus' up to date and makes it easy to update on the user-side.

Desvantagens

The software is a little bit heavy, so when running a scan it can bog down and lag the users system which can be extremely frustrating.

Joseph N.
Setor: Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Avaliado em 30/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Vantagens

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user.
Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person.
Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain.
The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero.
Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done.
Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry.
When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them.
It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Desvantagens

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Maryorie H.
Traduzido para o Português

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Avaliado em 15/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Vantagens

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Desvantagens

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Mohamed O.
Setor: Software

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

Avast .. you got my back 😁

Vantagens

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used.
It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Desvantagens

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Setor: Hotelaria

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Avaliado em 13/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Vantagens

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

Desvantagens

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Susan A.
Traduzido para o Português

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Avaliado em 16/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Vantagens

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

Desvantagens

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Ceyhun M.
Setor: Bancos
Traduzido para o Português

Efficient protection that every business needs

Avaliado em 25/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Vantagens

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Desvantagens

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Andy K.
Traduzido para o Português

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Avaliado em 28/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Vantagens

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Desvantagens

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Miguel D.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Avast cloud service

Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Vantagens

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Desvantagens

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Shahzaib U.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

If Virus is Thanos , Avast is Iron Man

Avaliado em 09/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall One of the best Software if you want to protect your data from any kind of virus.

Vantagens

Nowadays, cybersecurity is one of the most important things people should care about because with time to time, you have heard a lot about the virus and data leakage things. I was also afraid of such things, so I wanted the best Antivirus that can help me to secure my Data of laptop. After trying much Other software, finally, I can say Avast is one of the best Antivirus to ensure your Laptop or PC. it will also help you to save you from the malicious websites as well. you can easily protect your data with a single scan click, the automatic Scanning can also remove lot of viruses from the computer. The other software fail to detect the virus files in which Avast has done it. That's why I can say it, it's an Iron man for every Dirty virus.

Desvantagens

Nothing negative about this, so far I am loving this software as it has helped me a lot to save the data.

Julia M.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

Avaliado em 03/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

Desvantagens

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Setor: Organização cívica e social

Computer

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is more secure and automatically updated and voice recognition

Vantagens

It's way to capturing viruses and updation

Desvantagens

It speaks when any virus files found and repair process.

Lisa D.
Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

Avast for Business rocks

Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Vantagens

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Desvantagens

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Charlton D.
Setor: Produção audivisual

Best Antivirus software

Avaliado em 28/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

No hassles and no viruses on our systems. Avast regularly checks for malware and viruses in our systems and deletes them when found. This ensures our systems are always secure. I would recommend Avast to anyone who cares about their security. One of my favorite things about Avast is that you can install it on almost all your devices, it supports Windows, Mac and Android among others.

Vantagens

Avast is a must have for every computer user. It's very easy to install and it works on multiple operating systems. Avast software is affordable and very easy to maintain. You can install the software yourself removing the cost for hiring an IT expert. Avast has a powerful firewall feature that helps detect threats that can be picked up from the internet. Avast also detects issues on external storage devices, if any issues are detected the software corrects them, this will prevent any harmful malware from getting into your device. Avast is a very reliable antivirus for both online and offline files that is very easy to use. It's also very fast. The premium version has very many features which all make your device more secure. It's very easy to use and very affordable too.

Desvantagens

I've been using Avast for a couple of years and I haven't had any challenges using it. It's simple and easy to use and with Avast you are assured of security on your devices.

Marco P.
Setor: Automação industrial
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

I've never had the need to change

Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

Vantagens

Avast is the unique antivirus I have ever used. I always used this software because form the time I started using it I never had any reasons to change it. It simple to use. It is safe with all the things I download and the sites that I browse. I also like the integrated scannig tool and the funcionality that disactivates the messages while playing or watching films.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it uses lot of RAM and CPU expecially during the startup of the PC. It slows down a little bit the startup but I know that is necessary beacuse af all the updates and the processes needed.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Stayn P.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

An efficient antivius for advance threats.

Avaliado em 09/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Avast is a good option for saving our system from viruses and works as shield against risky threats . It checks our system regularly and automatically detect viruses and delete them from our systems . On other hand mobile version is also much helpful for us to protect our mobile phones from virus attacks which are harm full for our devices.

Vantagens

Avast is a trending antivirus tool for advance threats of modern generation and works smoother against malwares. It enable us to surf safely on websites and stop infected files from infecting our system. Custom and deep scan are much better option for our professional business , it detects automatically suspicious file and delete them permanently from our several devices .Easy to install and smoother for work , compatible with all kind of of latest devices.

Desvantagens

Avast antivirus is a basic tool for protecting our systems from malwares , but also have some issues of speed. It runs in background of our systems so it slowdown our system for other tasks. Sometime it detects viruses and refuse to remove them from our devices and cause errors . When we are on deep scan it takes approximately up to an hour to complete , so it needs more updates for working faster and reliable than other tools. A little bit expensive for purchasing license subscription.