Exibindo 469 avaliações de 453

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 469 avaliações de 453
Morgane C.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

Vantagens

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook.

My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

Desvantagens

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Aaron N.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Game-changing ATS for either Agency or Corporate Recruitment

Avaliado em 07/06/2019

I've been using Lever for nearly 11 months at two different companies - initially as a super-user, and most recently had the pleasure of implementing it from scratch at the latest organization I'm consulting to. While the full version of the software mostly works while browsing using tablets, support has indicated that they only support Windows or Mac platforms. I have used most features at ease on iOS on an iPad Pro 10", and 12.9" - but certain key features fail, and responsiveness lags despite it being about 80% workable.

The sales process was consistently professional and personable. At no point did I ever feel pressure from anyone in the sales organization to make a quick decision on the product as it suited their month or quarter end targets - which spoke to their interest in securing long-term clients.

The thoroughness in the implementation process, train-the-trainer, and direct support in hiring manager training further assisted greatly in increasing user adoption. This wasn't just a one-off sale for them, but a long-term partnership - and am grateful to have been able to work with such a superb ATS software vendor from the selection process through post-implementation.

I have and will continue to recommend them unreservedly in the future.

Vantagens

Intuitive workflows whether an expert or notice on the system.
User adoption is high due to terrific UI/UX.
Responsive technical support.
Implementation leads that really care about the success of the implementation.
Feature development and road-mapping that is responsive to end-users.

Desvantagens

Lack of calendar synchronization and room availability support for enterprise users not fully on G-Suite or Office 365.
Lack of SMS integration.
Lack of consistent bug resolution follow-through.
Lack of full support for non-desktop/laptop browsers, ie: Chrome on iOS on a 10" or 12.9" iPad Pro.

Lee M.
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

Great ATS

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

We have recently implemented Lever, but so far it is excellent and all users are enjoying using the system.
The implementation was very smooth, the best software implementation any of us have been involved in. We had some more complex requirements that were all easily resolved and enabled us to launch in a timely manner.

Vantagens

We love the collaborative nature of Lever, enabling multiple stakeholders to see and make decisions either by logging in or via email notifications

Desvantagens

None so far, we have recenetly implemented Lever and so far it is excellent.

Karen U.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

New rollouts

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

Lever used to be a great program with lots of features, they just ruined it with the new roll out.

Vantagens

At the moment nothing is good about this software

Desvantagens

Merging had been disabled. We can no longer join new and old profiles into one profile.
New and existing profiles - we are no longer notified if a candidate may be a duplicate. Have you ever spoken with a candidate only to find out that they where not a good fit before?
Emails do not sync properly - Gmail will not be delivered if sent through Lever. We have found that we must copy and paste the email template to Outlook in order for the recipient to even receive the email. This has been going on for almost year.
Emails Part 2 - Entire threads of email conversations do not appear in Lever. They are missing so again we have to cut & paste entire conversations to place in the profile.
INDEED Candidates - These candidates must be forwarded into Lever. The same process we have done for 3 yrs, now all of a sudden are forwarding a separate entry of blank information which now must be deleted. It turns out that if you have an image in your signature on your email that is what creates the blank entry. SO if you have a logo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter logo expect a blank entry. Customer Service told us we were doing it wrong. No their rollout was the most stupid thing we have ever worked with.
Different pipeline stages for different jobs makes no sense. You have 1 profile, you can have many jobs associated with that profile, you can have many hiring mangers for that 1 profile, they do not need to be all over the place.

David J.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great candidate-centric ATS.

Avaliado em 21/12/2020

Overall we're really really happy with Lever. It's a huge improvement to our last ATS and will be critical in our next stage of growth. It's really a well-designed system.

Vantagens

Our company operates similarily to a recruiting agency, which means we tend to hire for the same job on an ongoing basis, as opposed to hiring one or two candidates, then closing the job. Because of this, Lever helped us understand that we need a candidate-centric ATS, as opposed to a job centric ATS. This is a critical distinction when evaluating ATS, and is why we selected Lever over other systems.

The best feature is the global pipeline view that you see when you first log in. It makes understanding the pipeline really easy. And you can filter it down by job, recruiter, etc. which is also really helpful. It's really the best UI / UX of any ATS pipeline that we've seen.

We also really like the tagging and automation tools. Also the tight linkedin integration is nice. Oh, and two-way email sync with gmail is a critical feature for us that not all ATS have.

Desvantagens

The reporting can be a little hard to understand at times. It doesn't have a direct integration with indeed, zip recruiter, or other job boards, so job distribution isn't as good as our last system (workable). But we're making it work.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Lever is a great efficiency ATS for small-mid sized companies

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

I realized improved efficiency from day 1 with a high volume of candidates scheduled on our books for the same amount of effort.

Vantagens

Very user friendly and features are thought through from the tactical recruiting side. I love easy book links, automated offer letter templates that actually work well, strong email template capabilities with email delay features, integration with slack.

Desvantagens

Few glitches with offer letters / integration with background check and HRIS system. I had to figure out some rules myself that weren't documented. Their support team is very fast and friendly though. The built in support articles are also very comprehensive.

Marina I.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Great Data-Driven ATS

Avaliado em 03/10/2020

ATS that cares about people.

Vantagens

Switched from a no-reporting ATS to Lever and it has been such a wonderful experience so far. The whole tool is built with candidates and candidate experience in mind. I honestly cannot imagine going back to how we used to work.

Working with candidate profiles is intuitive and fast - especially with the newest feature CV Review.

The Chrome extension makes sourcing on Linkedin a breezy.

Our account manager during closing the deal was absolutely lovely - she was a great support in pitching the proposal to the business and getting us the best price we could afford. Thanks, Lo!

Desvantagens

I'm gonna have to say customer support. Issues are rarely resolved on the first try - they also work US hours only which makes it really hard to fix critical issues on day 1.

Lately there have been more issues with the platform than before. Though Lever sent an email about it, why it happened and how they will ensure it doesn't repeat in the future.

Maggie W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, but robust ATS!

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Vantagens

I love the clean user interface in Lever and how easy it is to learn how to use. I love all the the (seemingly) simple features that make a huge difference in the candidate experience (ie. easy scheduling, email templates, delayed email feature, offer letter integration, interview feedback reminders, etc). The support team is extremely helpful and responds quickly. The launchpad site with hundreds of posts on how to use the features is invaluable.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would like is Lever to have more free job board integrations (ie. automatically posts to various job boards without me having to pay for separate posts)

Paul S.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A simple candidate experience tied to a robust and data rich back office engine

Avaliado em 09/07/2020

I would recommend Lever over every other product I have used in the past, including products built by Payroll providers ADP, Paylocity and Paycom. More flexible, easier to use and more client intuitive

Easy to Deploy. Great staff to work with us

Desvantagens

Price is always an issue with Not For Profit, but our time savings has been worth it

Florence B.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love using Lever to find our talent

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

Superb! 10 out of 10!

Vantagens

I love how it's now so easy to review lots of candidates at speed. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, drawing in the right information that you need on candidates. Easy to collaborate with other co-workers on vacancies. Great UX!

Desvantagens

I love Lever. It makes it easy to be efficient in the recruitment process and it saves us time and ensures a great candidate experience.

Heather L.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Data driven and dedicated

Avaliado em 28/02/2018

Vantagens

We have used Lever for over 2 years, rolled out in countries across and globe and trained hundreds of hiring managers to use the system for feedback and reviewing applications. We initially chose Lever for its data and analytics, which have allowed us to automate reports and KPIs for teams in all our markets. The system is user friendly, and tools like Lever Nurture and Recommendations can help recruitment teams to find and attract more talent.

Perhaps the best thing about choosing Lever is the team behind it. The system itself has rolled out many new features (requisitions, approval flows, restricting access to view sensitive information) after carefully considering feedback and suggestions, which are critical for scaling and management for large orgs. The support team is incredibly responsive to any issue and the product team is open to feedback and as transparent as possible about upcoming changes.

The customer success team really goes above and beyond to understand and work through client concerns and helps to find innovative solutions to most issues. If you choose Lever and are lucky enough to work with rep - you've struck gold. I don't think I've worked with someone more focused on client satisfaction, able to make tough discussions enjoyable, and who really advocates for his clients.

Desvantagens

While Lever is growing rapidly and adopting more large global clients, there still seems to be a dominance of focus on US tech startups - for example in the Partner Integrations or in offer templates (multiple options for equity and vesting options) but complex package structures can require significant customisations, which can require additional work for enterprise clients.

The biggest hurdle to adopting Lever as a global enterprise solution has been concerns around data privacy of candidates and employees as it stores all data only on servers in the US. From a security standpoint, this is worrying, has made it harder to get buy in to roll out in other markets, and delayed several implementations. If you want to consider candidates outside the US, particularly in Europe and Emerging markets, it means significantly more time and checks with Legal, Compliance, and Security departments. There is also the fair concern that non US candidates may be discouraged from sharing their data if wary of surveillance and privacy rights - which are major concerns and considerations in other markets. Investing in data centres in locations that focus on protecting data privacy would make it easier (and safer) to roll out and use as a true enterprise tool.

Mike G.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Smooth, easy, and frustration free

Avaliado em 25/01/2018

I used Lever for years at RedOwl (but was not involved in the implementation) and implemented it here at Cybrary. It has had an immediate positive impact. I have recommended it to friends in the past from a user's perspective and now that I've gone through deploying/implementing it, I only feel that much stronger and more positive about your product and recommending it.

Vantagens

Having the implementation plan and scheduled checkins with cust support has helped a lot in getting me to focus on the right things at the right time. Lever does a great job at striking the balance between "highly configurable" and ready to use out of the box: most of what we need is pre-configured properly (making deployment easy) and the fact that most things are configurable/customizable is great (making it easier to tweak those things where we need to deviate from "norm").

Cust support rep was great and answered many questions that went beyond Lever features/functions/configurations. I enjoyed working with him and he was very helpful -- as the VP of Engineering, "HR" isn't exactly my wheelhouse. He took into account our specific needs and suggested best practices that took into account other considerations (e.g. legal).

Desvantagens

As you are aware, it would be great if EasyBook was more of a global feature. It would be great if a coworker could use the links and email templates I configured. Also I wish schedules could be modified by the people being scheduled rather than just by the owner of the link. Finally, consider treating "Tentative" or "Maybe" as Accepted/Busy on calendars (or making that more configurable); there have been a couple of race conditions on scheduling phone screens: Developer is invited to a planning meeting but has not yet accepted and then gets booked for a conflicting phone screen.

Archive reasons should have long descriptions/reminder text/instructions in the app. For example, we "stole" Lever's "Wrong Motivations" archive reason but I'm sure that folks are not clear on what that means and when to use it. It would be great to have reminders/instructions in-app to help folks pick the best one.

Jake S.
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

Avaliado em 30/12/2017

Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

Vantagens

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar!
- Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind.
- Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth.
- Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever.
- Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well!
- The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis.
- Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature.
- Reports are very easy to pull and read.
- Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else.
- Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn!
- Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us.
- Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

Desvantagens

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again.
- Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft.
- Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me.
- Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

Ed Z.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Strong ATS Platform

Avaliado em 22/06/2017

Lever is the 7th ATS that I have used professionally and I have demoed many others, it is one of the best out there. We went through our selection process a year ago and ended up demoing 13 ATS providers and they were the best for our needs. We couldn't be happier with Lever and plan on being a long-time customer.

Vantagens

-Great UI/UX-very intuitive and easy to use
-Good tracking capabilities: Can create unique URLs, each employee has a unique social/employee referral link, you can drop a Google Analytics tag, and can embed tracking pixels
-Easy to get buy-in across the organization
-Adds efficiency to the recruiting team saving recruiters and coordinators time in our day to day. We had to do a ton of manual work with our last ATS.
-High engagement: Many of our team members weren't a big fan of our previous ATS and now they have turned into power users
-Chrome Extension and integrations with other sourcing tools to be able to easily import candidates into Lever to manage the pipeline
-Gmail and Google Calendar integration so you can do everything from one platform and not have to continually go back and forth when communicating and scheduling candidates
-They are continually upgrading their software as we have been a customer less than a year and have seen many new beneficial releases
-Have a CRM product(Lever Nurture)
-Great support from initial contact through implementation
-During the sales process, they really took the time to understand our business and recruiting processes
-Easy to create customized reports
-Tons of partner integrations
-Streamlined and easy implementation process

Desvantagens

-Doesn't have automated social referral distribution. Employees can't schedule their job posts via social, they need to do it manually each time through Lever.
-They don't have Live Chat for customer service
-When setting up your job application, if you choose to have a resume as required then the 'Apply with LinkedIn' is pointless. If they 'Apply with LinkedIn' then they still need to upload a resume. Unfortunately, 'Apply with LinkedIn' doesn't cover the resume requirement.

Ashley G.

• Suporte ao cliente

Vast improvement in the automation of our young, growing tech company's hiring process

Avaliado em 01/05/2017

Vantagens

I love its seamless integration with the tools we most use--Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Abacus, and Docusign. It has made our entire hiring process more seamless as a result.

For applicants, it provides a more professional, personalized (if templated!) experience than what our young company had previously afforded.

For our People Operations department (of one) it has vastly improved our organization of resumes. Previously, I received from multiple sources (hand-delivered resumes, forwarded emails of resumes, dozens of job boards) often receiving resumes from people who were not directly involved with the hiring process. Lever has helped keep the channels of communication open between varying levels of involvement, equipping team members to track at the distance that makes the most sense for them.

Furthermore, it has renewed energy throughout the company regarding our democratic hiring process. It is helpful that all team members can refer candidates more easily to the wider team, and that they can see all of their feedback forms/interviews in once place. The Slack reminders regarding feedback prove helpful since so much of our work is carried out via Slack.

I also very much enjoyed the implementation process with Phil. He made clear that there is no dumb question. He was consistently friendly, and empathetic when there were obstacles in the implementation. He had a great way of allowing me to train by doing instead of training by sight.

Desvantagens

I look forward to the tool having more options in terms of auto-text/mail-merge. For example, it would be great if email templates had some options for dates and times. I also wish that it were possible to add multiple locations to a particular posting. I created a location called "Multiple Locations," but it'd be nice to have more specific cities listed. Perhaps I'm missing something though and this is an option. I'm still very young in my use of this tool.

I also wish that the workflow process could be manipulated by super admins. If ever we need to make an edit to the workflows, we will need to contact Lever's support team. I have no doubt they will be responsive. I simply wish we were empowered to customize this ourselves as needs change. It'd be great if each department could customize their own flow for their different hiring processes.

Also, the cost was nearly prohibitive for our small company. I was glad that the team worked with us on this. I trust that if we can expand its use across departments (instead of the initially approved Client Success team), the company will see its full value. Right now it's a bit costly for our 1-person People Ops 'team' in its primary focus on Client Success hires. I think to get full use out of this platform, we would need a full-time recruiter--possibly using the Teamable and LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that Lever affords.