Avaliações do AccuFund for Government

Joyce M.

City of Craig, Alaska

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The city implemented AccuFund in 2005 and has used a majority of the modules. Once AccuFund is set up there is little maintenance if updates are installed as released. AccuFund is easy to teach to staff and has the internal controls for a small municipality. I have used numerous accounting software and AccuFund is the best for the value, ease of use and the AccuFund staff are great to work with.

Vantagens

AccuFund's support is exceptional and usually replies within 24 hours. The separate modules integrate with each other and are easily customized to the city's needs. Reporting can be customized.

Desvantagens

Accounts payable post details to general ledger rather than one line per invoice. Employee portal calendar stops frequently. Property tax reporting is cumbersome.

Tanya M.
Traduzir com Google

As a non profit organization, our accounting system is very complex. AccuFund meets our needs!

Avaliado em 17/08/2017

Vantagens

There are so many things that I love about this software program, the A/P module, the A/R module, the Payroll module, Loan tracking, the Requisition and Purchase Order system. We have a lot of different funding sources, so allocating costs to each funding source is a breeze when using AccuFund. The drilling capability is also a huge benefit to this software. I can drill down on any expense to see what Purchase order was used to generate the expense and what check number was used to pay for it.

Desvantagens

As with anything, there are always improvements that can be made, however, AccuFund listens to what your needs are and makes upgrades as needed.

Linda W.
Traduzir com Google

I would say that this software has a ton of capability.

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very flexible. Very powerful. Takes some time to get familiar with, but well worth the time and effort.

Vantagens

The flexibility, AccuFund is very powerful. I also like the fact that you can setup a test database of your own system to test various scenarios before implementing. Support staff is very helpful. I think it is really important to have a good retailer to help with the setup to make sure it works correctly from the very beginning.

Desvantagens

In some ways, the flexibility. Understanding how the software works makes it easier, but because each customer can customize everything so much, you really need to know how it works. I was not involved in the original setup, but I have setup a couple of modules and was successful. I always did it in the test system first to make sure it worked the way I expected.

Cynthia J.
Traduzir com Google

I have had good customer service. Most of the Customer Supporters are very willing to assist.

Avaliado em 22/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ease of the accounting process. If you go out and change a distribution it automatically changes it in the employee record.

Vantagens

Once it is explained how it works it is fairly easy to get around in the program. I have recently tried to change a report and found it fairly easy to maneuver.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I find that the system works very slowly. Also, sometimes you will get the message that an illegal action was performed, not sure why this happens? There was some major confusion during the start of the ACA reporting.

Deena S.

Great accounting software

Avaliado em 21/08/2017

Vantagens

Accounting software is excellent. It is user-friendly and the updates happen frequently enough to address any issues that we have.

Desvantagens

Payroll module is not functional, nor is support adequate for our business. We have continued problems with calculation issues as well as time clock issues. We have asked for support numerous times, but nothing has been completed to assist us in fixing the issues. We are looking at other options for our payroll processing.

Bev M.
Traduzir com Google

Very user friendly. I have had AccuFund software for nine years now; have loved it from the start.

Avaliado em 24/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I know my DueToFroms are all correct, plus I can track any and all of my posting. My auditors are very pleased with our choice of AccuFund.

Vantagens

How user friendly it is and they keep updating and adding useful modules. They also have excellent customer service.

Desvantagens

I do not understand the report writer, but I think I would if I went to a training seminar. Other than setting up custom reports, I have not found anything I do not like.

Karen C.
Traduzir com Google

We have been AccuFund customers for several years. No complaints. Easy to use.

Avaliado em 22/08/2017

Vantagens

Each module interacts with the other with no issues. We have the accounting, purchasing, budget and fixed asset modules.

Desvantagens

If there is a typo in a transaction, it cannot be corrected. If the description could be corrected without changing the actual dollar transaction that would be great.

Tonya L.
Traduzir com Google

We purchased AccuFund in December 2015 and I have loved ever since.

Avaliado em 30/05/2018

Vantagens

Electronic Requisitions w/approvals, Purchase Orders, and Timesheets. The ease of entry and the various reports generated.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything I can think of. Compare to the software we had before this is 100% better and we should have upgraded years ago.

Daniel N.
Traduzir com Google

AccuFund has allowed our foundation to have integrated accounting software for the first time.

Avaliado em 17/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We finally have an integrated accounting system for our foundation.

Vantagens

I like AccuFund's flexibility. We can do basic accounting and also get into complex fund accounting. Most systems we tried weren't able to do all the tasks we needed done.

Desvantagens

The cloud-based version can't work through a browser. I requires a special platform installed on the computer. I want to be able to access AccuFund wherever I am located.

Tina G.
Traduzir com Google

I use it everyday for PR and AP purposes.

Avaliado em 08/05/2018

Vantagens

Running reports is the feature I like most, I can usually find one that fits my specific needs.

Desvantagens

When we run payroll, everyone has to log out for almost an hour, otherwise the process will be extremely slow or will just stop.

Jennifer L.
Traduzir com Google

I am a relatively new user to Accufund. I am finding that the more I learn the more I like it.

Avaliado em 09/05/2018

Vantagens

Lots of features and functionality. There is almost nothing that can't be done with this software.

Desvantagens

Sometimes a little TOO detailed and TOO many features. The reports feature is good and bad. With proper training, and a lot of use, you can create any report you want but you have to use your knowledge or lose it!

Rodney H.
Traduzir com Google

We use for Rep Payee and has save us alot of time and effort.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Moved Rep Payee from multiple unmanageable spreadsheets to a very well maintained system.

Vantagens

Reseller is very knowledgeable. Staff and support treat me with respect. The software is customizable. I can create form exactly as I need.

Desvantagens

A couple of bugs that have not been fixed, ie. reports will create a new page prematurely. The UI is a little dated but I understand they are working on a new version that will fix that.

Laith T.
Traduzir com Google

Great if you have good Training

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 20/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I like it more than QB. it's easy to use.

Vantagens

Give you more details, the financial statement easy to understand, easy to follow your money, no way to duplicate your entry.

Desvantagens

it's not easy to fix your mistakes, your books you got it with the program not enough at all to understand the program, the service too expenses.

Ken M.
Traduzir com Google

Robust with many features but lots of quirks

Avaliado em 03/08/2015

Vantagens

A full suite of modules that are very customizable

Desvantagens

Very unforgiving of errors and not amenable to certain transactions. For instance, invoice cancellation does not release the receiving. Product returns are not supported; i.e., we cannot do negative receiving to match to credit memos. Check voids cannot be reversed although voided checks occasionally clear.

6.0/10
Brittney W.

AccuFund Review

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great flexibility for business.

Vantagens

Easy to concept and follow with no accidental of duplicating any entries. Many different features such as AP, cash receipts, general ledger, bank reconciliation, importing and exporting, document storage, a financial report writer and a forms designer for customized form generation- all of which are great to use to help run the business more smooth.

Desvantagens

It requires time for training to understand the uses of the software and sometimes customer support is different to get through for help.

Fabiano M.
Traduzir com Google

As the sysadmin at my organization, I've found easy to work with AF Accouting Suite.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

Software flexibility and customer service really stands up.
Upgrades and patch updates are easy and quickly to implement.
The tech support team is very knowledgeable and friendly!

Rosemary G.

ACCUFUND

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 03/10/2017

Vantagens

THIS PROGRAM WAS USED WHEN WE NEEDED TO DO OUR BOOKS FOR A PRIVATE CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE. WE DID NOT USE IT FOR LONG.

Desvantagens

THIS PROGRAM WAS EFFECTIVE IN ITS USE FOR OUR COMPANY FOR THE SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME THAT WE DID USE IT.

Carl P.
Traduzir com Google

AccuFund is better than QuickBooks for our organization

Avaliado em 29/12/2014

Vantagens

The flexibility of the chart of accounts, reports, and our reseller all trump the options and support we were previously receiving through QuickBooks.

Desvantagens

Working with the database setup has been the biggest challenge in our transition to AccuFund. The AccuFund support team has been helpful, but with our complex SQL database configuration, it has taken a substantial amount of effort.

Laith M.

Great with some support

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/08/2017

it's good so far

Vantagens

easy to use , we really like it the problem with this program is the books don't show you every thing so you need to contact the company and they will charge you too much money.

Desvantagens

the support too expensive, I wish if you can make if free or couple hours free support not like not.

Avaliador Verificado

Low-budget option

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 26/04/2019

Vantagens

Keeps track of vacation/sick/etc. accumulations and is updated every pay period.

Desvantagens

Filling in the time card is way more difficult than it needs to be. In order to input holiday/vacation/sick time, you have to delete the hours, type in "0," save, select holiday/vacation/sick, type in the correct hours, and then save again. It's way too many steps for something that should be simple. Also, the way the time sheet is set up is very difficult to see on a computer screen without having to scroll horizontally, which then hides the categories.

Not mobile compatible.

6.0/10
Thamara P.
Traduzir com Google

Lots of features inside one application

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great application with lots of features but need to improve .

Vantagens

Provide powerful core system which is contain essential modules for accounting and also AccuFund is a cloud base solution which we can access from any where.
Can export .csv format files and import excel files. Basic and simple user interfaces with detailed information.

Desvantagens

Basic user interfaces which can be less have user interactions and too much features will caused to user to difficult to work and handle.Not easy to adopt to the system without any guidance.

Jose M.

Purcahse of AccuFund

Avaliado em 17/07/2016

Vantagens

The president of the company came to our office and presented a live demo. They spent sessions going over our questions. They provided good references.

Desvantagens

We are still implementing it, so I cannot comment at this moment.

Jaspal S.

Review of AccuFund Accounting Suite

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It is a very flexible accounting software and has made our operations and management very easy.

Vantagens

it's dashboard supports employees portal
it' wide product range makes it flexible for different businesses

Desvantagens

It does not have time and management tracking capability
It requires time for training

Abigail D.
Traduzir com Google

If you want basic, Accufund is it

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/03/2018

Vantagens

My organization uses this software for staff to log their hours for payroll. We went from using an Excel doc, to Paychex (which was a horrible user experience), to Accufund. Accufund functions fine, it just feels very outdated. Maybe it's the type/level our organization has, but it's a horrible user experience. The pro: I get paid.

Desvantagens

There are many cons. The system is not intuitive; it took me forever to figure out how to print my paystub. Each time you select a cell to type in your hours, it skips back to the very beginning of the pay period and you have to scroll to where you previously where. The left column that determines the type of time (sick, vacation, etc.) doesn't float when you scroll, so you have to look and select it beforehand. I could go on...

4.0/10