Avaliações do EnterpriseIQ

EnterpriseIQ

Enterprise resource planning software for manufacturers

4.1/5 (167 avaliações)
Renata S.

No More External Spreadsheets

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If we had not implemented three years ago, we would have been up a creek without a paddle. It is truly an end to end solution and with so many packages to add on to the core, it will be able to grow with us into the future.

Vantagens

This system goes from quote to customer right through sales, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality control, material review board, non-conformance, returns. HR modules and document control are available. Warehouse and distribution allowing for scanners and barcoding. Many many add on's within the same software company - as well as the ability to go outside the core and get third party spreadsheet add on's that make reporting a breeze. Unbelievable continuity in this system. This is the first system where the schedule was actually useful - we do not have to do our scheduling outside the system!!!! With crystal report writer, every report can be modified to your specific needs. With various areas for custom fields in all sorts of places, you can set your own fields that you require that are not already in an extensive list of fields already available. We have implemented the core packages plus MRO, Quality, Document Control and are planning to put some HR and warehouse management packages on shortly.

Desvantagens

Because of its overwhelming ability to do almost anything, sometimes you are disappointed by some small things it cannot do. Sometimes you have to go through a couple of people to find the best solution to your problems in support, but generally they get you the answers in a timely manner.

Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we are happy with IQMS. We are a plastic injection molding company and we use the system from quote to cash. It is our central point of information and connectivity between departments. We are intending to expand our usage of the system in the future by adding other modules. Our reporting capabilities are significantly increased through the usage of this system as well. We use the IQAlert and IQVoice systems on a daily basis to stay ahead of issues and report problems immediately to the manufacturing floor. RealTime screens are running throughout the plant so we have an instant visual on how the day is going. Overall, this has been a great benefit to our company and has helped us grow our business.

Vantagens

The Real time access to information is my favorite thing about this software. We use the modules to connect to the machines and this information drives many of our decisions.

The system has a great deal of functionality, and I know we are not utilizing it to its fullest. It has helped us as we are growing as a manufacturing company.

Desvantagens

I do not like having to upgrade to a whole new version when we need to make a change. It would be nice if we could simply update with a patch. It takes a long time to get a solution to a system issue and we are often making work arounds. I know they are beginning to offer web-based solutions that will probably largely eliminate this issue. (Although, development and corrections will still take time I'm sure).

Also, I feel as though the customer service has gone down since we began with them in 2011. I tend to only call support when I'm really stuck with an issue. More often then not, I'm directed to help pages that I've already read and still didn't resolve my issue.

Felipe E.

IQMS ERP System

Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with IQMS as it helps drive the company's workflows for manufacturing.

Vantagens

I chose IQMS over other ERP Systems because it brought together all the company's functional areas into a single platform (Manufacturing, Finance, Quality). I also liked it was a single company with a single tech support number to deal with.

Desvantagens

The implementation was a big project.... I wish I had been slightly more involved to prevent headaches down the road.

Beifus J.

ERP For The Small Injection Molder

Avaliado em 28/09/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The feeling within our company is very positive regarding EnterpriseIQ. It is a package that appears to have been essentially co-developed by plastics processors through customer feedback. With that, it has been a great tool to streamline our operation.

This, being like many other things, you will get out of it what you put into it. We are a small company with many of us wearing many proverbial hats. Consequently, none of us are dedicated toward ERP utilization / improvement. With that and as expected, expanded use of the software is coming around at a slower pace.

I have no regrets in having recommended the purchase of Enterprise IQ. If I knew then what I know know about the software, I would make the same purchase decision.

Vantagens

A 'One Stop Shop' for just about any need for which a database is applicable within the plastic injection molding industry. Having used separate application software programs prior to IQMS, integration has been a huge benefit and future integration is still an opprortunity.

Although I have only monitored it up to this point, the level of information shared by the User Group is amazing.

IQMS Staff, regardless of department, have always been extremely pleasant to deal with eith on the phone or by email.

Tech Support's ability to easily remote in and troubleshoot has been helpful.

Implementation was smooth , facilitated by the knowledge, experience, and confidence of the IQ implementation specialist assigned to us.

We began using scheduling very quickly upon installation; something I was unable to do with another ERP program with which I had exposure.

Taking it's power into consideration, IQ is easy to learn and begin using.

Desvantagens

While Tech Support is responsive and interaction is positive, the need to coordinate a time to "remote in" is not always convenient and sometimes discouraged me from calling or emailing.

While Securities are very powerful and flexible, it seems there is complexity that comes with that power. Mastering securities is not something that appears to be intuitive or quickly/easily learned.

Given the power and potential flexibility of the software, it does require a resource dedicated (at least to some degree) in order to tap into that power and expand use into it's many features.

Cost as well as internal resources have prevented us from seriously considering additional modules and/or consulting visits from IQMS implementation specialists to improve utilization.

Stephanie R.
Traduzir com Google

If users are prepared to put in the upfront work into IQMS it will be a great asset to your business

Avaliado em 15/09/2017

Vantagens

The depth and breadth of the program is impressive. I like the flexibly of use from a small section of manufacturing process, to using it fully from quoting, production and quality testing. Consistency but continued expansion of the IQMS program is appreciated (I am a user since 2004). Help desk can be very responsive when it comes to problems/questions arising. If it is a major problem they will `take you by the hand solve it with you. With the interface I appreciate the ability to jump from window to window to window. I also appreciate it is a multi-window program.

Desvantagens

The structure of the database not being directly linked to the naming scheme of the interface can be frustrating when creating reports or finding problems. The structure of security section is hard to manage (groups and sections instead of individual profiles and direct security approvals). Not being able to easily substitute alternative items in the BOMs/Work orders can be a hindrance to accurate consumption. Also the structure of the consumption can be awkward.
If a change is needed to the program a committee gathers once a year to vote on the focus of the upgrades and improvements, is the process to update errors to the computer system, instead of a more instant solution (though if it is obvious they will fix it sooner).

Richard S.

IQMS ERP Review

Avaliado em 31/08/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are very satisfied with our decision to implement IQ. After an intense benchmarking/evaluation process, IQ finished far above other options. We implemented all mission critical business processes in a very short 5 months given the number of data bases we were using to run our business. I frequently remark that there are 2 or 3 ways to accomplish a task/objective utilizing IQ and our responsibility is to select the method that works best for our current systems/processes. This still holds true today as we continue to expand implementation of the existing modules IQ has to offer while concurrently incorporating new functionality typically recommended by the User community and incorporated into the software via frequent updates.

In many respects, we have only scratched the surface of what IQ has to offer. As our business grows and requirements change, were confident that we selected the best software provider available to help us accomplish our objectives.

Vantagens

IQ is a feature rich/constantly evolving ERP system-handling mission critical/multi-plant business processes, eliminating multiple points of data entry and the associated errors
IQAlert e-mailed exception reports-employees can focus on meeting customer needs
EDI is fully integrated, not a third party solution-allowing us to work as part of a team with IQ and our customers to improve performance results
WMS insures data integrity-provides instant visibility to inventory, enabling employees to virtually eliminate product/quantity shipping errors
MRP engine is like greased lightning-IQAlert scheduled 6 times/day-runs in < 3.5 minutes
Capable to Promise-enables us to provide information to customers during initial contact vs call back later
IQ User Group-refreshing collection of super users sharing knowledge/experience
IQ employees from top to bottom-knowledgeable, very receptive to requests for software enhancements if ultimately the best solution

Desvantagens

Employees that are not fully engaged sometimes have difficulty understanding and/or utilizing the efficiencies inherent in IQ. However, several cost and time effective training options are available that range from learning basic navigation/software capability skills thru expanding knowledge of application specific IQ functionality.
Security Administration can be fairly complex and cumbersome to maintain, especially after software updates although there has been recent improvement in this area.

Michael M.

EnterpriseIQ - The Intelligent Choice

Avaliado em 28/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can only speak from the perspective of injection molding, but we have found EnterpriseIQ to be a very good fit for our business. It is very strong in Scheduling, Quality, CRM, Real-Time Press Monitoring, Warehouse/Inventory Management, and Asset Management, as well as the core ERP functions (AR, AP, etc.) (We do not run EDI so I can't comment). NBP is running far more efficiently now than before we implemented IQ. We painstakingly evaluated many software packages prior to making our selection, and we are glad that we chose EnterpriseIQ. I recommend it wholeheartedly. EnterpriseIQ is the intelligent choice.

Vantagens

EnterpriseIQ is a very comprehensive and robust ERP system. We were able to consolidate our old ERP and several independent, and often redundant databases, spreadsheets and other systems into one central application. In general, the system is reliable and easy to maintain. Support is good, readily available, and domestic. No pressing (1) for English. IQMS as a company seems to value its customers, and is responsive to their needs and wants as a whole. The software is continually being enhanced, both in depth and breadth. The MRP engine is powerful and very quick, taking just a few minutes to generate. Overall, the system is very intuitive and user friendly. New users are able to learn and become functional quickly. Additionally, great training is available in person or via the web. IQMS is very integrated, so it is easy to jump from one module to another without having to navigate endless menus. IQMS comes with many pre-written reports and customization is relatively easy with CR.

Desvantagens

In the grand scheme of things, relative to other ERP systems, there are few drawbacks to IQMS, and no showstoppers for NBP. Occasionally the MRP engine creates a work order that doesn't seem to have any demand, so sometimes I have to evaluate the need for an order manually to be sure. Security/permissions for the system is a bit cumbersome at times, but IQMS has improved that recently and continues to work on it. Alerts seems to be a bit unstable. I don't know if that is a widespread issue or unique to us, but I frequently have to restart the app. We have not been able to get IQ to fit our needs for quoting, but in all fairness our system is fairly elaborate. We also found the Workforce module to be weak.

Carol M.

EnterpriseIQ Recommendation

Avaliado em 11/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I cannot speak to IQMSs functionality outside of my industry (we are custom injection molding) as I know that they have branched into other types of molding as well as discrete manufacturing. I can, however, attest that the system fits injection molding like a glove.
If you are looking to replace your current ERP system, I would strongly recommend that you consider IQMSs EnterpriseIQ .

Vantagens

Purchased Dec, 2003, went live 05/2004 , replaced 4 separate DB's with 1 intregrated system, and added QA & maint tracking systems. No finger pointing, replacing stand-alone systems with one is a huge PRO in my mind. I was leery about EDI, much to my delight integration is outstanding. Front loads are visible in the schedule right away, instead of 24 hours later saving us expedite costs. The system is very intuitive, easy to learn, look and feel is consistent through the system From a users standpoint it is easy to operate. Help Files are superb, great care is taken into assuring their accuracy.
There is an abundance of drill down and right click functionality in the system. Example: almost immediately our President was able to go to Real Time Screen, jump to schedule, drill down to BOM and inventory item w/o knowing how to get into the individual modules. That kind of functionality makes the system very easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

CS: 4. Knowledgable support staff but some issues take time to resolve, which can be frustrating from users eyes. (usually involve our use of the system not broken software) Very few calls due to broken software (usually after an upgrade) Never been DOWN due to software issue (this is big). But with so much functionality theres bound to be some problems. We get timely fixes when needed. IQMS is not perfect, but the software mostly JUST WORKS.
Feature richness- 4. IQMS offers about everything to run business (ex T&A, QA, HR), add-ons may not be best of breed (you may find some features are lost) but core functions are solid and they integrate. We find the compromise (not all bells/whistles)in some ancillary modules worth it because of the INTEGRATION in 1 DB.
Overall, very few cons, but pro is the con for IT. Upgrades affect everyone now (not just standalone users) But it helps a lot having just one company to work with.

Sean C.

IQMS is an Excellent Choice for Manufacturing ERP & MES

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The data that we are collecting, especially with the real-time MES has allowed us to get a handle on our real performance for inventory control, labor efficiency, and scrap so we have been able to improve those (after learning we were really worse than we thought once we had indisputable data vs staff recording data in our old system. You cannot hide numbers with real-time. Our inventory issues were solved and we have not had to do a physical inventory since implementation 5 years ago.

Vantagens

Very manufacturing friendly and has all the functionality you need to run an entire manufacturing company. In addition, the IQMS MES system is seamless and provides valuable data in Real-Time. There are drag/drop charts that mesh quality data with process data, tolerance setting to monitor processes as well as workflows to remove paper and allow processes, forms, reports to be paperless. Communication to departments is built-in along with document control and storage. I can also see everything that is going on while on the road with the mobility built-in.

Desvantagens

The financial package does not have great 'drill down' capability for variances if you use the standard costing vs actual costing. However, the newest version does have this capability but I have not used it yet.

Cliff S.
Traduzir com Google

EIQ in a non-plastics environment

Avaliado em 28/07/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

EIQ is a much better solution than our previous conglomeration of software. It provides us with good inventory control and BOM functions. The positive aspects of the software outweigh the negative aspects, and we are having some success in eliminating these negatives as well.

Vantagens

Customer support is excellent. They have been very helpful with a variety of questions and do a good job of following up on issues that are not readily solved in a single phone call. I never get the feeling that they are simply trying to get me off the phone, but instead are genuinely interested in solving my problem.

Navigation is very robust, but easy to use. The ability to "jump to" related screens is a big plus.

Reporting is also very robust, with many standard reports and the ability to quickly generate and add custom reports using Crystal Reports.

Security is full featured, allowing us to limit access where necessary, not only at the form level, but all the way down to the field level. We can limit certain users to read only views, or allow them to update certain fields, but still limit them from areas of a form where they are not authorized.

Desvantagens

Much of the terminology and functionality is geared to the plastics industry. Since we are not in this business, it can be somewhat cumbersome at times to have to wade through all of the plastics features to get to those that we need.

The cost accounting functionality does not allow us to break down manufacturing costs in as much detail as we would like. We are currently evaluating the latest release to see if this has been improved.

Because we are outside of EIQ's core customer type, it is hard to get any traction with enhancement requests. Since our enhancements tend to be things going away from the plastics industry, sometimes it feels like we are really swimming up stream to get changes made.

MRP can sometimes be confusing when trying to figure demand for various inventory items. We also have not been able to find a way to allocate inventory for a specific task so that the system knows that the items in question are no longer available for other tasks.

Jarrod N.

IQMS

Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Compared with other ERP systems, it doesn't require the backend support that many competitors require. IQMS runs on an average server with out a lot of customization costs and high end hardware.

Vantagens

Fairly intuitive. Most areas are quick to use without a deep dive. Depending on your view one of the benefits is that you can jump from module to module via right click. Multiple ways to reach the same information.

Desvantagens

Reporting is a little cumbersome unless you are well versed in Crystal Reporting or have the lead time to have a custom report built.

Ellen W.
Traduzir com Google

Awesome for plastic injection molding

Avaliado em 10/07/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are a plastic injection molder, BUY THIS PROGRAM!!! We looked at many other packages, but none of them were going to work for us. Make use of on-site consulting at implementation and on an on-going basis to make full use of the software and to discover new features as they are introduced in new releases.

Vantagens

IQMS manages our injection molding operations extremely well. The scheduling and purchasing modules are slick, and the program can handle all the quirky aspects of our industry such as family tools, running down cavitation, concentrate let-down ratios, sales orders with multiple releases, etc. The Real Time monitoring system collects data as jobs are run, and managers can see the current status of all presses on a single screen. The captured info is used in the program to calculate 'runs best' data that is continually refined as jobs are run multiple times, and used in the scheduling module.

The program can do so much, and we are only using a fraction of its capabilities, but plan on using more and more as time goes on.

Technical Support is good, as are the on-site consultants.

Reports are written in Crystal reports, which allows infinite customization.

Desvantagens

IQMS is not the most intuitive program, and thus there is a steep learning curve at implementation. For example, some very useful screens are really hidden and a user would never 'stumble' upon them or even know about their existance if not shown by a trainer. Also, the screens/menus are not consistant across all modules. For example, there are different ways to sort lists depending on what screen you are in. However, once users have been trained and have a month's experience in the areas they work in, it is very easy to manuever around.

The 'canned' reports are not always that great, but if you know Crystal you can tweak them to your heart's content. You can also request a custom report from IQMS for a fee.

The accounting module does the job, but is really awkward to use. (if your bookkeepers are accustomed to Quickbooks or Peachtree, they are going to 'hate' IQMS).

Bill W.
Traduzir com Google

Wide ranging, good performance, constant improvement, responsive company

Avaliado em 27/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I gave implementation 3 stars, but planning will make it easier!

The initial construction of your databases is critical, and will determine whether your implementation is successful or a nightmare. I strongly urge anybody considering this package to also factor in the costs of using their excellent professional services group (I will happily recommend a particular person on request) as they have an intimate knowledge of the modules, especially the GL, BOM and the numerous foundational tables that must be populated in the correct order for a smooth implentation.

I wouldn't recommend attempting to implement every module initially, and the use of IQMS resources can definitely help to determine the order and timing of each module's implementation.

Anticipate a LOT of training on this system - it is complex. You will NOT save money by scrimping here. Their trainers know their onions and have heard most questions before and can answer them on the spot.

Vantagens

IQ continues to: A) improve existing functionality, and B) Add functionality in response to customer input and new markets. This has allowed us to use the program for an injection plastics, rubber molding and a metal turning operation.

Customer service is excellent, and I have heard they are working on 24/7 access.

Documentation is excellent overall - if you use the help files they will normally answer most questions.

Web based training was very useful and an inexpensive way to get many folks familiar with the system.

Intermodule jumps are wonderful (jump from a PO to inventory, receipts, invoices, etc) and constantly amaze.

The ability to create a user-defined table at most important places reduces the need to "steal" a field for another use - very innovative and less prone to "folklore" type mistakes.

Tracing of transactions, such as PO changes, or customer changes to delivery requests are invaluable when attempting to see what happened and when.

Desvantagens

We don't use the EDI, WMS (RF scanners), label printing or Time and Attendance modules because of the complexity of our needs - others do, so this is not necessarily a minus for all potential users.

Jaime H.

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Vantagens

The software is huge and more customizable to our particular business model than competitors.

Desvantagens

The system is huge, and it is impossible to learn it without ongoing training. Support is really a sales team for training, and consistently pushes customers in need of assistance to purchase training, in lieu of actually providing support.

5.0/10
Stephanie I.

EnterpriseIQ - The Ultimate ERP Solution

Avaliado em 28/06/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would highly recommend EnterpriseIQ. The staff at IQMS is a pleasure to work with and extremely accessible. IQMS listens to their users and allow them to have a great amount of input into enhancements to EnterpriseIQ. When there is a question as to how users feel about an enhancement that another user suggests, it is put to a user vote. This is done online so that users don't have to wait until a user group meeting to vote. IQMS hosts Users Group meetings that are very informative and helpful for networking with other users. With many tools that IQMS has provided to their users, users can easily pose questions to a user forum and get a quick response. EnterpriseIQ is a great ERP solution that should not be passed by!

Vantagens

EnterpriseIQ provides a full ERP system including a payroll module. There is no need to use 3rd party software to transfer/link labor time & attendance to payroll. MRP is easy to use and provides users with real-time availability and requirements through the use of finite scheduling. Powerful reports can be created through the use of Crystal Reports. Files can be linked with ease providing users with exactly what they want/need to be on "their" custom report. Bill of Materials are complete as they contain cycle time, labor, work center and materials required. A Preventative Maintenance module can track Tooling and Equipment usage and generate service work orders based on cycle counts or routine tasks. Each module allows attachment of documents, either Internal notes or External documents maintained through their Quality Module in Document Control. IQMS provides excellent customer support and welcomes user input as to the development & enhancement of their software.

Desvantagens

The only issue that we have had with EnterpriseIQ is trying to integrate biometric fingerprint readers to use as our means of collecting attendance. The time clock capture is easy to use, however, there is no way to validate if an employee is clocking themselves in/out and/or a co-worker in/out.

Mike H.
Traduzir com Google

Overall our experience has been good..

Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use the software to run our entire company.

Vantagens

IQMS has adapted to meet the needs of our customer requirements that are constantly evolving. They have also put forth a good effort to make enhancements to the system to improve or add functionality to the software for a better manufacturing ERP experience.

Desvantagens

Upgrades can be a lot on the rough side. Even with testing prior to going live there are things that happen that should not. I am not sure if is a always a live load situation that provides the challenge, but there has been an increase with issues happening in the upgrade process. Support has also taken a hit over the past couple of years. Level 1 support is lacking on anything but basic issues. If there is anything complex, good luck. Also, if anything happens outside the normal front end interface about 50% of support won't even attempt to help you and the customer is on their own.

John G.

Two Thumbs Up for Enterprise IQ

Avaliado em 13/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can only objectively comment on EIQ for Plastics. Our relation with IQMS has been a very successful one. The software does everything we need it to do stock, without modifications. Implementations have all been very smooth, and on time and budget. IQMS support is very good and timely. From general Customer Support to more detailed technical support, IQMS has always been there for us. The niche business aspect means that EIQ is designed for plastics, not for businesses with different needs. The user interfaces are pretty easy to understand and use. The use of Crystal reports makes writing custom reports fast, easy and free. The cost benefit for EIQ is very good. When you look at the cost of deploying EIQ versus other packages, EIQ is very price competitive. Annual maintenance costs are less than with other packages I have priced. Summary, after being an IQMS customer for many years and using the software, I would buy EIQ again.

Vantagens

There are many Pros to EIQ. First, it is a TRUE ERP package. EIQ has INTEGRATED has all the elements necessary to run a plastics business. These are IQMS written modules, not a skeleton package that 'bolts on' other vendor applications. Second, the EIQ implementation was on schedule for each plant where we deployed it. Third, IQMS excels at listening to 'the voice of the customer'. IQMS listens very closely to the requests and suggestions of the user community. The IQMS user group is very active and the user group meetings that IQMS hosts are very productive. Fourth, IQMS keeps the software fresh. As new innovations and practices are developed in the general ERP world, IQMS is right there updating the software to reflect the current state of ERP thinking. Fifth, IQMS is niche market. We use EIQ for plastics processing and it speaks the language of plastics. Try to find a generic ERP package that talks about Regrind, Runners, Sprue, Blends at the press, cavitation, etc.

Customer Service is not 24/7

Kenneth P.

Complete ERP

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able to manage the business from start to finish using the software. From CRM to shipping, and including ISO-9001 controls. Software is stable and we rarely have any interruptions.

Vantagens

Available features. Every aspect of our business can be managed with EnterpriseIQ.

Desvantagens

Updates are somewhat cumbersome. At peak times customer support can be slow to respond.

Peter O.

EnterpiseIQ For Plastic Injection Molding

Avaliado em 27/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I think IQMS is a solid ERP solution that is particularly ideal for industry specific applications. The real power of this application is the tight integration between modules, the user-friendly interface and the minimal system administration required. The IQMS product is supported by a friendly and responsive technical support department. They also have worked with us to facilitate feature requests and enhancements to the product.

Vantagens

- EnterpriseIQ is a very flexible, feature-rich application with a nicely integrated set of modules
- Industry specific with many built-in enhancements specific to the plastic molding and manufacturing industry
- User-friendly interface with good security framework and functionality across all modules
- Use of standard Crystal Reports for custom reporting
- Robust Oracle back end database
- Has the ability to run as a Citrix Server published application
- Handles multi-plant configuration scenarios
- Web and RF based modules for some computing functionality on mobile and scanner devices
- Helpful and responsive customer service and tech support
- Decent built-in and online help documentation
- Online, instructor-led training classes available for most modules

Desvantagens

- Installation and configuration of database server, client machines and various other components is a bit complicated and can be very tricky if upgrading hardware or software versions
- Have encountered occasional flaws/bugs or shortcomings in functionality within some modules (may be addressed in more recent versions)
- Barcode label printing is cumbersome and difficult to configure and maintain across multiple remote locations
- No public API or developer license to make customizations to database schema or application modules
- Customer service / tech support not available 24/7
- Client applications not Windows 64 bit compatible

Jim S.

Total Business System

Avaliado em 12/05/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are in manufacturing, particularily in the plastics business, thee is no better ERP system for your business. The system is fully integrated, is a single source, meets Quality system standard requerments with the built in interfaces. It allows for some customization and development of reports you build in Crystal and integrate them into the ERP system directly without having to build an external menu system to run the reports. I have no problem recommending this software to anyone.

Vantagens

Enterprise IQ is the only system that truly integrates manufacturing and financial systems together. Their strength is that it has been developed with the focus on manufacturing rather than financial. Most ERP systems start with the financial side including order entry, purchasing and the like most do not support manufacturing and manufacturing processes or recommend third party applications to enhance their system in an attempt to provide a full ERP solution. IQMS's focus has always been manufacturing first. The beauty of Enterprise IQ is that you have one install to support. The infrastructure is built so they all work together seamlessly. IQMS is one of the most customer focused organizations I know. The development cycle, User Group meetings and Change Request systems all work together to enhance or make the system more user friendly. They are very easy to work with, the staff is extremely knowledgeable about the entire system and are a pleasure to work with.

Desvantagens

There are not many cons to speak of. I believe this is due to the fact that they have a very robust system that is extensively tested prior to release and that they are such a customer focused organization. They do not always accommodate all change requests however they do make an effort to review it and respond as to why or why not the change will be accepted or rejected.

John H.

It's Great!

Avaliado em 10/06/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For our company, I definetly think this was the very best choice we could have made. The system wide integration gives you access to alot of features that other software packages have to special build and bandaid on to their system.

I don't think you can go wrong buying IQMS.

We have been very satisfied and our users think is way ahead of anything else we have used

Due to various business situations, We have used 4 different ERP packages and this is the first one our users have not complained about after is was implemented.

Vantagens

We were able to purchase and start using the system in about 9 weeks. While I don't recommend this timeframe, it demonstrates that IQ has worked out the bugs, and the system works, all you have to do is load your data.

The system is very robust because pretty much everything you need is already there, you don't end up paying for alot of extra customization.

Because the system is integrated, the upgrades are pretty smooth. Previous systems were so splintered and customized that you couldn't afford to upgrade because the you might break something else.

Overall the system is pretty intuitive and consistent from a users standpoint. The right click jumps are very useful.

Desvantagens

There are some quirks that rise up due to IQ's history of coming from the plastics industry. We had a few misteps in the initial setup but the IQ support was very helpful.

The help documentation is lacking in a few places and doesn't always tell you what the ramifications of your choices are. i.e. if you make something a packaging type inventory item, the BOM functions are handled differently.

The standard cost rollup tool doesn't roll up all the way through multiple layers in the BOM so the roll has to be repeated multiple times to capture all standard cost updates.

The security administration is complex and cumbersome.

Vincent C.

Avaliado em 16/01/2019

Vantagens

The software was such a huge improvement over what we were previously using! We especially like the amount of information it can present to us in real-time, instead of 2-3 days later like we had in our old system.

Desvantagens

IQMS oftentimes tries to be too many things to too many people. We've often joked in the user community that if you want to get new functionality or a major bug fixed that you should drop IQMS and return as a new customer, since they bend over backwards to accommodate that new sale. There are issues with buggy releases and support that sometimes is just parroting what is in the help screens and online documentation. These issues need to be addressed if they want to continue to be considered best-in-class.

David F.

18 Months after Implementation

Avaliado em 27/06/2012
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

IQMS seems to have all of the features we would want for a small/medium business. It has a great deal of flexibility, without an overabundance of complexity. The system is definately faster than the other solutions we looked at, which was one of our deciding points. Overall we are also pleased with the support we have received and their ability to regualrly implement fixes and improvements.

Vantagens

We implemented IQMS 18 months ago and are generally pleased with the results. We have found a way to meet virtually every goal we had and even some we did not. The person that helped us thru implentation was very knowledgeable and really worked with us to make sure we got up and running. The customer support was readily available and persistent in working thru to a solution.

Desvantagens

While there are literally 1000's of pre-written reports available, we found very few that were of any real use to us as is. We eventually had to hire a report writer to customize virtually every report to meet our needs. In their defense, IQMS warned us of this prior to implementation, but we just expected the stock reports to be more useful and accurate. We used almost all stock reports in our prior ERP system
While the customer support was available and persistent thruout implementation, we were surprised at the lack of direct knowledge of the system. Virtually every question required research and testing. I believe a lot of this was due to our use of the assembly1 BOMS, but we have found this to be true even of the accounting questions as well.
We also found a number of features withint th esystem that appeared to be implemented to meet a specific need for a customer that was not really usable by us, such as the freight cost calculation system.

Benjamin B.

Pretty Good ERP

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's sturdy and maneuverable enough for someone well-versed in this type of thing. Putting the system into the hands of a casual end-user can be difficult. Security permissions are highly-customizable and can strip down a user's interface to just the essentials for that person's role in the company. Providing a web-integrated purchasing tool for a consumer to virtually build and order their own product is virtually non-existent.

Vantagens

Interactivity among modules is pretty solid. Jumping around provides ease of access to linked tables.

Desvantagens

Many active/inactive commands are set too high in the hierarchy providing more blanket commands and settings. More fine-tuning is often required.

7.0/10
Linda S.

IQMS at iMARK Molding

Avaliado em 24/06/2010
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If we had to start all over again - we would once again choose IQMS over any other MRP software. We have had our own medical device customers review our software and systems - and ask if they could purchase the software for their own internal use even if not a plastic manufacturer.

Vantagens

IQMS runs our plant - over the course of 20+ years we have had most modules of IQMS implemented. We could not perform our jobs without it. Because IQMS was initially designed for the plastic industry, there are inherent characteristics that make it the perfect fit. Their support teams are excellent no matter what problems we encounter. I have not found any other software or vendor that matches their service.

Desvantagens

The cost has obvious impact on most decisions - but without a doubt - when we were first building our plant and investing in new equipment from office furniture, to infrastructure(chillers, compressors), to molding machines, the investment in the software was significant but was worth it to start out with from the beginning(even when we had no customers). The tough part now - is to make sure we are fully using all aspects of the software. My 3 star rating on implementation and 4 on ease of use, only reflects the fact that it requires a huge commitment to understand the many ways IQMS can be implemented. The commitment must come from everyone - who typically are very busy already with their regular job. It's complicated because the manufacturing process and assembly process is complicated. Also the technical knowledge required to learn/teach requires computer knowledge and industry knowledge. But once learned - it can be very powerful and something a company can't live without.