Avaliações do AgencyBloc

CRM/Agency Management System for L&H Insurance Agencies

4.8/5 (89 avaliações)
Steve P.
Traduzir com Google

All In One Insurance Solution for Brokers!

Avaliado em 19/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AgencyBloc is the single best all-in-one insurance platform out there - and I've used just about all of them as the IT Director for Custom Health Plans. Absolutely any part of the system can be found from a top level search, and the lead system especially has unparalleled versatility for customization. It's even possible to post directly into the CRM, and combined with the autoresponder capability, you can have an instant-deploy message go out the moment a lead comes in. It also has a very Google Calendar-esque notification function built in, so you'll never miss a lead having a birthday or with a policy running out. Last but not least, the staff are super responsive, and listen to agents' requests for new features or tweaks to existing ones. Gary Marr especially on their technical team has been a non-stop asset to our overall online endeavors, and is a true gem within AgencyBloc - having an awesome system is great, but having an awesome system with technicians who care is absolutely stellar.

Vantagens

Biggest pros are the ease of customization and searchability, and the simplicity of use on any device. The entire CRM is mobile friendly, so even on the go, the whole system is at your fingertips.

Desvantagens

The only real con other than a relatively hefty learning curve (which is expected with this many features) is the lack of a built in rate engine - obviously not a huge deal with so many out there, and if nothing else, it's likely something planned in the future. Regardless, it's easy enough to write a cross-post into a quoting engine AND AgencyBloc without disrupting either one.

Nicole T.

AgencyBloc at KHI Solutions

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Implementing this in 2011 was a huge undertaking with our separate databases for information and commissions, and our old program did not necessarily play the nicest, but since we've been using it over 8 years now, it is so worth the switch. They have implemented new, useful tools for agencies going to this program since we switched, and it seems like they are always working on new things to make it better. I like being consulted when they are thinking about new items to roll out and how that would affect what we do, or if it is even worth it. Our reps are great and they are always a quick response away from a question or concern.

Vantagens

I like the web-based platform so we can access it anywhere. Prior to this, we were tethered to a server database. I also like that it is integrated between the database and commissions, as our prior commissions and information databases were not the same.

Desvantagens

Many of my issues with things were learning to use it after we were used to our old database. I know there are some things we don't need or use that I wish you could turn on/off, but that is a VERY minor complaint.

Cathy B.
Traduzir com Google

Extremely User Friendly & A MAJOR Time Saver!

Avaliado em 07/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

There are too many to list. But, mainly, the fact that our customers are all in one easy spot, and since we have two office locations, all of us are able to access and utilize the program. I personally have saved many, many hours of my work week, as am now able to simply upload most of our commissions directly into Agency Bloc, and don't have to spend my valuable time simply inputting numbers into Excel.

Vantagens

Before we purchased the Agency Bloc software, I was spending a good majority of my time simply inputting commissions. This was all done by one person (me!), and I was simply not able to keep up with this exhaustive process, and take care of our customers and their respective issues to boot. Since utilizing the commission feature on Agency Bloc, I now have the necessary time to help our customers and spend the time with each and every one of them. No more working nights and/or weekends just to keep my head above water. Also, the customer service that Agency Bloc extends is absolutely beyond compare. Our rep never fails to respond to our pleas for help (regardless of how trivial), and gets back to us the same day, and usually within the hour even. THANK YOU so much! I would highly recommend Agency Bloc to any insurance agency that is looking to streamline and organize their customer base. With AB, you can be as detail oriented as you like, and rest assured that they will be there to assist you 100%.

Mindy D.
Traduzir com Google

Great for keeping client information all in one place, it is easy to quickly access the data we need

Avaliado em 01/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being web based, it is easy for our company with several remote offices to all use the same data base. It also makes it easy to access information off site as our agents meet with people outside the office on occasion.

Vantagens

It's fairly strait-forward to use. The way everything is labeled, after a small amount of training we are able to keep multiple users consistent with data entry. This enables more accurate reporting, which in turn helps with other aspects of running our company such as marketing.

Desvantagens

Duplication of information - Policy detail and coverages share several of the same data points.
I question a bit of the accuracy of reports. Recently I pulled up all active clients and updated missing information. Shortly after that a coworker was pulling up several accounts that had missing information. I have also had a couple of coworkers tell me some attached information had disappeared. This has not happened to me, so I have not been able to determine if it was operator error or the program.

Richard P.

One giant step...

Avaliado em 24/06/2013
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are looking for a software system to run an agency that specializes in group life and health and related lines you should take a look at the Agency Bloc product. It is easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and does a great job generating reports and tracking clients. I am very happy I am making the switch.

Vantagens

Making the decision to change agency management software is extremely difficult but when you run into substantial limitations on functionality it is time to look at alternatives. After switching to Agency Bloc I immediately found that I could generate reports in seconds that took me much longer to generate on my old system. I found the interface to be much more user friendly and service team was there to solve the few minor glitch moments that came up.

Perhaps the most important "Pro" I have found is off site storage. We all know the importance of backing up data and we all think we have taken this important setp. I thought that as well, but my server crashed last week and some of that data that I thought was being backed up was not backed up. My existing agency management firm charged me for rebuilding a couple of files and it took some time to get it done. The information on Agency Bloc was unaffected because it was not stored on the server. This is a real plus.

Desvantagens

For some reason it seems that the people who design these agency systems get carried away with setting up functions that the average agency just does not use. In some cases the information that I would like to see on one centralized screen requires that you either change screens several times or set up a "custom" page where you can put the info you want to see in one place.

I would like to see more "user defined" fields on the main screens but the ability to set up custome fields on some of the pages works with a little effort.

Jay B.

Best Management System for Benefits

Avaliado em 09/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using this system since 2013 and will tell you there is no better on the market today. The customer service is second to no one. I call and they respond immediately to most of my issues. What really impresses me is what I jokingly call my Christmas list when i call in with a suggestion. You see if I feel like there is something missing that I would like to see implemented they carefully listen to me and ( not always ) but a lot of times have implemented the idea. We service approximately 45-50,000 employees and around 200 groups with this system. I believe ( and I have investigated ) that this is the best system in the market place that you can use to service your customers. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Vantagens

Is it is not only user friendly but adaptable to my needs. I can make changes in certain areas to custom what I am looking at.

Desvantagens

Of course I want to be able to customize it more in certain areas.

Tiffany C.

Overall, very good

Vantagens

Ease of use, does most everything we need it to. Allows my agents to access it from their tablets, phones and laptops while out in the field.

Desvantagens

There are a few functions that I wish AgencyBloc to do: Allow my agents to send out their own mass email campaigns. Wish it was more expensive to simply allow them to have access to their own commission payments. Wish they could also run their own reports, ie: missing commission reports. I feel to much is put on my simply because the agents don't have access to a lot of functions just simply because we don't pay a higher fee.

Deborah M.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect Customer database software for the insurance agency.

Vantagens

It is designed around what information I need to track for my customers so the reports are helpful. I am so glad I am not paying for more than I needed. I looked at Salesforce but it was too much for a small agency like mine. When my general agency recommended Agencybloc, it was perfect.

Desvantagens

The only feature I like least is the reporting. Takes a lot of time to figure out how to get the end result that we need for labels, forms, or other papers. We do not take the time to look at training or call, but I am sure if we did it would help.

Lindsay B.
Traduzir com Google

Great Database System, Improves Inter-departmental Communication.

Avaliado em 17/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our company started with a primarily paper based system and went to AgencyBloc specifically as a database to keep all of our client and clients employee information.

We quickly realized that AgencyBloc was a powerful tool and saves us the time. We frequently need reports on our groups and employees to create quotes. The reports are easy to pull off of the Website and we rely heavily on them. The nice thing is they are always up to date and accurate which we didn't have with the excel documents we created without AgencyBloc. We used to have to input all of the information ourselves, now we just pull it from AB. It does mean that you have to be vigilant about making sure the information is current in AgencyBloc but once you get a system set up it is a huge time saver. Our customers are impressed with how fast we get information to them!

The activity section has also proved to be really helpful. We are a small business and each of us work from home so communication within our company is vital. Activities allow us to document all of our interactions with clients and carriers, then each of us can view the activity for information. Therefore, we are never "in the dark" when communicating with customers or carriers...there are detailed notes that we can each refer to.

The other thing I really appreciate about the system is that it has lots of features and you can choose which you are going to use and how. It is easy to customize to fit your specific needs.

The AgencyBloc staff is always available to answer any questions we have and they are always willing to hear feedback. Some of the feedback we have given has actually resulted in changes, which means they listen!

Overall, we have had a very positive experience with AgencyBloc and the staff that run it!

Connie C.

Great Program - Easy to Use

Avaliado em 02/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We moved from GBS to AgencyBloc in 2016. The difference is night and day. All of our client information is available and easy to search and find. AgencyBloc did a mass transfer of information from GBS to AgencyBloc at the inception of their service. Although there were some updates that had to be done after the fact, the system is very user friendly and we did not lose any information. We like that we can set up scheduled phone calls to clients, and create follow up activities that show up in our dashboards. We also set up the birthday email function so our clients receive a birthday message from us. It has been well received. I feel that the system has much more potential that we have not yet tapped into yet with reporting. Looking forward to using the system to it's fullest potential.

Vantagens

Easy to Use , Customizable, Lots of reporting Capability, follow up system using the dashboard is great. Also can use the system on your mobile device.

Mary D.
Traduzir com Google

AgencyBloc is a Time Saver!

Avaliado em 06/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AgencyBloc is a time saver especially when it comes to email campaigns. You can quickly sort out a list of customers to send specific emails to.

Vantagens

You can set up automated emails to customers and forget about it. The system will automatically send out your welcome emails, birthday emails, holiday emails, etc. Then, you can check to see who opened the email, how many times they viewed it, and if they clicked on any links. This is a great way to find out how effective your emails are and if you should continue sending them. From my experience, whoever reads your emails the most, happens to be the customer who refers the most.

Desvantagens

Mass emails are at 2 cents per email, but that's only $2 for 100 emails. (Still a great deal!)

Morten R.
Traduzir com Google

Great software with great support.

Avaliado em 11/07/2018

Vantagens

I like the fact that it is a cloud based system with the ability to easily add custom fields. I also very much like the built in ability to do mass emails/email-drops as well as some built-in automatic workflow functions. Commission importing is also very easy and time saving. I like the continuous product improvements - most recently the addition of Outlook integration. We have also very much enjoyed the strong customer/product support from AgencyBloc.

Desvantagens

We had used a different software for more than a decade and I may be biased because of that. There is a feature, related to how AgencyBloc has products set up, that I am not keen on. However, it is not a major issue for our work and use of the system.

Angela D.

Excellent CRM!

Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great working with them and they keep improving the software's functionality.

Vantagens

This software is so easy to use and to learn whether you are familiar with using database software or not it is very intuitive. The customer support is excellent, including tutorials and live help. Also, love the agent tracking. It makes my contracting work so much easier.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of anything I really dislike.

Ronnie M.
Traduzir com Google

Agency Bloc is a decent product

Avaliado em 15/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been overall a good experience. I think they are a little on the expensive side for what they are. They aren't too much more than a large filing system. We could probably get the same use from Google for a whole lot less.

Vantagens

The system has most of the data that you need frequently available on the first page. It has quick access to policy numbers and contracts if you save it on there.

Desvantagens

It is a little obnoxious that it is web based. It takes more than just saving a contract or a guide to a folder. I wish they had a desktop version of this so we could save quickly.

6.0/10
Joshua D.

This is perfect for Life and Health agents

Avaliado em 10/06/2018

Vantagens

I love how this is setup specifically for Life and Health agents. There are so many customization that can be made, but it already is setup and can be used exactly how it is. There is an endless amount of customized reports that can be ran. This is setup so that if you are a single person or if you are an agency or even if you oversee multiple agencies this is built for it. It is affordable for a month for 1 person to use....Way cheaper than anything else i looked at.

Desvantagens

I use Facebook for marketing/lead generation. Agencybloc is not directly integrated with Facebook. I just currently emailed Agencybloc to get info on how to set this up.

Danette B.
Traduzir com Google

This is a well though out program and their custome service is excellent!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A single location to store our cleint informations as well as commission data. In addition the ability to customize is excellent.

Vantagens

Customer service. We appreciate that the updates are well tested and thought out before they are released.

Desvantagens

Some of basic reports could be more robust in terms of the ability to select any field in the database while choosing a report.

Mark S.

Great CRM. Wouldn't change if they charged me more

Avaliado em 15/01/2018

Vantagens

Being able to connect a client with a spouse, a referral partner or a group account is critical for us. The software makes it easy to do all of these.

Desvantagens

Not the easiest to learn when you don't follow the training courses. A lot of capabilities but it takes a bit to make it work best for your situation

Kayla F.
Traduzir com Google

Fabulous software, we are loving it and feeling so much more organized!

Avaliado em 02/06/2017

Vantagens

Fabulous software, we are loving it and feeling so much more organized! Before this, we were using multiple documents on an intranet and this just pulled everything together for us. Super easy to use!

Desvantagens

The customization for fields is my favorite part, because even though the framework there is fabulous, every broker has different things that you need to track for clients. It's super quick to edit and organize.

Christina F.
Traduzir com Google

This is a must have product to manage large groups of clients.

Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The benefits of using this product out weigh its downfalls in its ability to search for particular clients/files.

Vantagens

I love that I can customize the template for my clients needs. It is very user friendly when you need to add or subtract information. And works decently with other programs that are required at my office.

Desvantagens

I do not like how some of the search options function. Occasionally you can put in the correct client information and no file will pull up. The files there you just have to go to another piece of information, for example a telephone number instead of a last name.

Angela D.

Love this software!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Better tracking, improved customer service ability and more efficient time management.

Vantagens

This has made our tracking of clients and customer service so much better. And it is easy to train my staff and agents to use as well no matter their level of knowledge with previous CRMs.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the report tools are a bit restrictive, but they have improved greatly over the last couple of years.

Ken B.

We really like Agency Bloc

Avaliado em 20/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

"AgencyBloc is a really good CRM. Perfect for what we use it for and the customer service is excellent."

Vantagens

I like that it is robust yet allows us to be nimble regarding the level of detail we keep for our clients.

Desvantagens

I suppose it would be made better if certain fields were located closer to certain others. It's really not that big a deal though.

Sophia G.
Traduzir com Google

Complete CRM and marketing platform for life and health agencies

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

This CRM can be customized to almost any business model. Dashboard gives a great overview of current view. Offers marketing tools and automated contact with clients. Easy to upload your database into this CRM. Customer service is great at helping through this process. Offers commission reconciliation, lead management, automated workflow. Completely cloud based so it can be accessed from anywhere. Demo is available without having to purchase.

Desvantagens

Could use more customizing when it comes to health policies that are enrolled ON Exchange. Certain information that is needed to manage ON Exchange policies can not be linked. Otherwise a great platform.

Nathan A.
Traduzir com Google

Super user Friendly! Great platform to keep business organized.

Avaliado em 20/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We received better client organization, tracking, in office communication and processing which has increased productivity greatly.

Vantagens

AgencyBloc's streamlined platform offers the ability to easily search for policies, clients, activity history, as well as track activity and progress among other agency staff.

Desvantagens

Can't say there is anything I don't like. We moved to AgencyBloc from another platform about 8 months ago and the transition was painless.

Joe C.
Traduzir com Google

It's rare to find a product that not only meets and exceeds your expectations like AgencyBloc does.

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

Vantagens

This software gives me the ability to keep track of clients and truly understand my business. The reports function allows me to run a custom report in literally seconds. In addition, the ability to create a follow-up activity for a client or prospect has provide me one software that keeps my team completely on top of follow-up! I have referred several colleagues to AgencyBloc.

Bill B.
Traduzir com Google

We're a small 2 pers Medicare office, new to AB, getting going was pretty easy just in time for AEP.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/10/2017

Vantagens

What we like the most is it is insurance industry specific and that we are able to tailor it to our specific wants and needs.
The ability to download scans into specific clients files has simplified our startup with AB. Instead of keying in all the old notes I scanned them into pdf's and downloaded those. The same goes with plan analysis and supporting documents.
With AB our client files are now always with us and the hard copies are elsewhere in a secure HIPPA compliant location.

Desvantagens

I often find that what I think I don't like is overturned with some experience and the help desks input.
There is some clumsiness in downloading stored file to attach to emails etc but I'm still finding my way around.