38 avaliações

FloristWare

Cloud-based POS software for retail florists

4,7 /5 (38 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Use this daily!!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/12/2018

Vantagens

I use this software at a floral shop that i co-own, very easy to use!!

Desvantagens

Thing i like least is the icons could be a little bigger as they are kinda hard to see sometimes

Annette H.
Traduzido para o Português

Floristware won me over from the start and hasn't disappointed

Vantagens

Floristware is not only a POS, recording sales transactions and facilitating credit card processing. It's also a complete marketing and reporting system. Reports are dynamic and robust - anything I need to measure, in any time frame, I can get from Floristware. If the hard-coded reports don't do it for me, the report data can be exported to Excel and manipulated there. I can gather informed data on my customers and reach out to them from a position of strength knowing that I can measure their shopping habits with me and contact them in various forms with targeted marketing campaigns.
The vendor is superb - friendly, responsive and dedicated to the support of their customers. Floristware is a partner in my business, not just a tool.

Desvantagens

There is so much Floristware can do, that it takes awhile to learn it all. I've been using the system for over 7 years, and recently learned a few things that I never knew it could do. I know they have reached out with webinars and training sessions, but maybe it's more incumbent on me to seek out more information from their web site. On the other hand, if I want to do something and can't intuitively figure out how it's done, a simple email to Floristware support gives me the answer in short order.

Patrick B.
Traduzido para o Português

Overall great product, but can be better.

Vantagens

Pretty straight forward, especially for inputting orders.

Easy to keep track of orders and deferred and held.

Cashout and end of day reports are straightforward and easy to follow.

Desvantagens

Can be glitchy at times, long orders such as wedding have been lost without the ability to get the information back.

Better tracking of already paid, deferred orders would be nice.

Less steps for quick cashouts. The loading time between clicks can take centuries sometime. Less clicks and would be great for those busy and quick sales transactions.

Keyword searches for orders.

Need to be email to email refunds and returns.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Melissa M.

long term floristware user

Vantagens

I feel that Floristware is an affordable and reasonable alternative to comparable industry products. It performs reliably, produces great results, and is an incredible value to an independent florist, regardless of size. The ability to expand to other stations as needed, and on demand is a true value. Also the basic requirements and lack of specialty demands for hardware should keep this system on the forefront for independent, value minded florists searching for a great POS.

Desvantagens

Floristware performs very well and relies on user input, the more you do with your system, the more it does for your shop in the long run. Not a complaint or quality issue, just a required commitment from it's user makes it an even better product.

Rosemary L.

So happy to use FloristWare

Vantagens

FloristWare allows for easy communication of quotes, invoices and receipts. We know that repeat business often comes from a customer locating an old FloristWare receipt. The folks at FloristWare are responsive to the changing retail landscape and offer great added benefits to their clients like webinars. The service department is excellent and help is a quick call away when we have questions.

Desvantagens

There is very little I don't like about FloristWare. It does everything I need. New features are continually added to the software, and older features are updated regularly to allow superior customer service from us to our clients.

Cory L.

Daily user of Floristware for 4+ years. Excellent experience

Avaliado em 01/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Customer service, although not available immediately upon a phone call, is exceptional. Extremely fast and responsive to emails and remote assistance is established easily if necessary.

Vantagens

Non proprietary software (FTD or Teleflora). Works with all sorts of hardware set-ups, easy to get started.

Desvantagens

Multi screen order entry makes order taking difficult at times. Sales reports are sometimes lacking in terms of filtering capabilities. While I love the "Progress Tracker" delivery module of this system, a "Map All" function would be a nice addition.

Ryan F.
Traduzido para o Português

Our clients are absolutely thrilled

Avaliado em 14/08/2015

Vantagens

The software itself is easy to use and clearly designed with actual flower shop experience in mind. We have many clients using FloristWare and it has proven to not only be a very popular choice, but users stay with the system a long time and typically become ardent brand advocates.

The FloristWare team offers exceptional customer from the initial sales process through setup, training, and ongoing assistance. They are prompt, courteous, and very invested in the success of their clients.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much to dislike, and the dev team is very responsive to input from customers.

Working alongside the FloristWare team (we have many mutual clients) we have been able to quickly and effectively tailor integration solutions to meet the needs of our users.

Joan C.
Traduzido para o Português

Reasonably priced, user friendly, grows with our company

Avaliado em 20/07/2015

Vantagens

I love the ease of use, all employees have had no problem learning how to use the program. The marketing features like reminder notices and the customer points has been of great value to increasing sales and customers love the reminders and points. The staff at FloristWare has always been terrific to work with from explaining a feature to resolving any issues that have ever arose. The owner is a pleasure to speak with and try to accommodate special request. My favorite part is that I am not stuck with over priced software of computer equipment if I ever change my mind.

Desvantagens

My least favorite thing about this software is the number of screens that I have to go through when entering a sales. Really is not a big issue but I would much prefer 1 or 2 pages to finalize a sale.

Clifford W.
Traduzido para o Português

one of the best i have used since i have been in the business

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love this software and its so easy to use

Vantagens

what i like most is the ease of use of this system

Desvantagens

standing orders we have to add each one in individually instead of hitting a button and it prints out every week till you cancel it

Annette H.
Traduzido para o Português

I've used Floristware since I first opened my shop, and have never regretted my decision.

Avaliado em 01/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business.

It's simple to use, with intuitive features to get up and running in a short amount of time. Like any powerful tool, however, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. To maximize its full power, the user should be long-sighted, and willing to think strategically about their business, so as to create the sales accounts and categories that will best track desired performance measures over the long term.

I couldn't be happier with the Floristware POS system. But the icing on the cake is the people who create and support it. Users will always have questions. The Floristware support team is always there to quickly answer questions and assist with any issue. They're the best.

Dawn A.
Traduzido para o Português

This was a perfect fit for our store, not a florist, but similar.

Avaliado em 18/07/2015

Vantagens

Support - from the research to the set up and from training to ongoing help desk - unparalleled. Response time for any question was the best I've ever experienced with POS systems.

Desvantagens

Early on, we experienced slow back ups, but our computer was at the bottom end of the recommended equipment; when we upgraded our main processing computer we had no problems.

Keith M.
Setor: Design
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Floristware Is Amazing

Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love the product and can't say enough good things about Floristware.

Vantagens

As a Busy Floral Shop, Floristware helps keep our orders on track. We love the software, ease of use and all the bells and whistles.

Desvantagens

Would love some automatic pop ups, or print-outs, of standing orders.

Resposta do FloristWare

Thank you very much Keith. It's an honor to have you as a client and a pleasure to work with you and your staff.

James L.
Traduzido para o Português

FloristWare is an excellent shop management tool!

Vantagens

FloristWare is super easy to use and makes staff training a breeze! It integrates to my website and to wire service networks eliminating the need to retype incoming web and wire orders. It tracks orders from the sale to the design bench all the way to the final point of delivery. It stores customer histories and life events like birthday and anniversaries so we can recapture customers we have already pleased. FloristWare handles wedding and event quotes and payments and incorporates credit card processing and a cash register function all into one!

Waiting for version 5 to come out; but it will be out of beta very soon

Rivers R.
Traduzido para o Português

The best thing since pen and paper!

Avaliado em 23/07/2015

Vantagens

FloristWare immediately simplified sales tax calculations cut our bookkeeping costs by 75%. It allows all of the customer tracking information we need including historical purchase patterns, customer contact and billing information, and customer preferences. Inventory control and sales reports are generated in an instant and things like staff performance and sales breakdowns are available in every imaginable configuration. FloristWare gave us back our Sundays!

Desvantagens

A few less steps/screens in the order process would be nice, but FloristWare does have the ability to include multiple orders in one sale which is a great feature.

Joanna A.

Floristware review

Avaliado em 10/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Floristware makes it easier to take orders from repeat customers saving boat loads of time especially during holidays. It also makes all orders available at your fingertips for easy reference.

Vantagens

Floristware saves time and is easy to use even for computer shy people.

Desvantagens

It's designed for accrual basis accounting only.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Amra K.
Traduzido para o Português

Great POS created specifically for florists and floral industry

Avaliado em 15/07/2015

Vantagens

Very easy order taking process with the ability to instantly email invoice and/or delivery confirmation.
Excellent marketing tools. Ability to email wedding quotes. Hot spots and message shortcuts save a lot of time in order taking process. POS keeps the history of customer purchases and their average $$$ spent.
The best part: FloristWare is independent software which can be used with any computer (Florists will understand when I say - not required to buy equipment and or credit card processing system) With FloristWare you buy your own equipment in any store or retailer you want, and you use any credit card processor you want. Now, wait for it - you can cancel at any time.

Desvantagens

Delivery routing module is the only thing missing in this software.

Mike A.

Great Product, Great Support

Vantagens

The ability to see average purchases was great. Staff can easily see what a returning customer spends and then recommend similar products. Also ability to set reminders for birthdays and anniversaries was very helpful in making outbound calls.

Desvantagens

The backup process was originally very slow for us. The computer we were running it on met the min specs but just barely. We changed the computer out and backups became much faster.

Dodie G.
Traduzido para o Português

Fast, prompt, competitent, respectible and easy to talk to people who help.

Avaliado em 31/05/2017

Vantagens

Once you learn it, it does what it needs to do for us and our shop. We can contact the support team at any time.

Timothy H.

Floristware software - a GREAT independent POS option for florists

Avaliado em 16/07/2015

Vantagens

I have worked with this software for years. I have visited dozens of shops running FloristWare and they're all happy with the product, the support and the continual development.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Floristware is the colors - sometimes red on yellow is tiring on the eyes. Though I believe that is being changed in the latest update.

Rick R.

Owner, Head bottle washer

Avaliado em 16/07/2015

Vantagens

Very hand on and they allow you to have input and features for settings. Very clear and sharp looking and it works very well. In 5 years less than a few hours of down time.

Desvantagens

To many screens sometimes, not needed. One screen view would be nice.

Leslie K.

Using Floristware Has made me money and saved me time

Vantagens

The product is easy to use and there are built in strategies to raise the average order.

Desvantagens

I have an old computer with a small hard drive. The backups and such take up a lot of room.

Rodney C.

Me and My FloristWare POS

Friendly Customer Service and Support of the Retail Florists

Desvantagens

We need easy methods of teaching clients how to use the POS to they benefit

Valerie M.

A useful tool

Vantagens

I like how it stores information about our clients and people they send flowers to.

Desvantagens

I wish we could enter a customer/client as a business with a name as a contact. We take many orders for business' and they often do not want a specific name on the order.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Susie R.

My use of Floristware

Vantagens

I don't use it as much as the others, but it does seem very user friendly, even someone like me who is not real computer savvy can work through the system.

Desvantagens

Too many screens that duplicate each other, also think I might like a one screen option?

Darrel U.
Traduzido para o Português

Many great features and affordable!

Avaliado em 20/07/2015

Vantagens

It's fully loaded with great features and interfaces well with my Media99 website. I love the pay by month subscription service.

Desvantagens

The multiple screens during the order taking process.