Avaliações do Loom Systems

My experience with Loom

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 23/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had dozens of logs which hadn't been analyzed at all. we picked loom to analyze this data automatically, with allocating as the least IT pros as possible. Loom proactively detects issues and then provides the user with the necessary inputs to solve the issue.

Vantagens

Our logs are home-grown and Loom is the only product we found that is capable of analyzing them in their original format. Any other product in the market would require us to rewrite them first.

Desvantagens

My team had been working with manual tools for 10+ years and it took us some time to get used to having and counting on an automatic system

Yaron P.

Monitoring of microservices

Avaliado em 25/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Loom to monitor our OpenStack environment. first, we were skeptical of using the logs to detect issues, and not only for debugging, but, our experience with Loom was just excellent. it manages to analyze logs and metrics in real-time, correlate events across different services, and perform root cause analysis easily, a very short time after implementation.

Shahar B.

Promising product

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started using Loom recently over splunk, essentially as an AI layer above the data to help my team perform the actual analysis. so far, it seems very promising and it helped us solve problems short time after occuring and not only after a user opens a ticket.

Automatic
Log Correlation
Recommends resolutions

Bob F.

Loom Review

Avaliado em 22/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

we used loom for log management in order to become more proactive and reduce the number of problems that were customer-reported in the organization. our 'proactiveness' keeps improving from month to month so far.

-advanced correlation between apps
-suggests next actions for issues

Jack V.

Middle-ware Correlation

Avaliado em 29/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Loom on our middle-ware, to let it correlate multi-layer events in cross-environment/application context. Loom helps us gain visibility into our Middle-ware traffic.

Kalanit P.

loom

Avaliado em 24/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

good ROI tool. loom helps my team solve problems faster then ever and was a great platform for my team to share knowledge