Avaliações do Sapaad

Sapaad

Cloud POS for restaurants of all sizes

4.4/5 (29 avaliações)
Chad G.
Traduzir com Google

Easy-to-use system. Top notch customer service!

Vantagens

I was unhappy with the POS software we were using previously and researched hundreds before I found Sapaad and signed up for the free demo. It seemed to have pretty much everything I was looking for. We use it for table management, cash register, printing bar, kitchen and customer tickets, reporting on sales and inventory.

It's cloud based so it's much easier for the staff to work with. Our old system had to be loaded on every POS and device.. it was a pain. It's so easy to see exactly what's going on at the restaurant if we aren't there. We really like that. On other systems the "remote" login is only for viewing stats or things, not full on.

Your customer service is top notch. I don't think I've ever said that about any company. They get back with useful and relevant information always less than 12 hours and they've even made some changes that we've asked for. As far as a feature, I'd have to say that the ease of seeing our sales history and which products are moving the best (or worst) is probably my favorite feature. Before I'd have to export all the data and then import it into Excel and run it through a system I had created. This is MUCH easier... and, I can do it from my phone on a train!

Desvantagens

Since we are a full service restaurant, we have specific needs over other business types. We'd like to have the ability to transfer individual items between tables. Now we have to void the item and add it to the other table. Also it would be great if we can label a table instead of a static number. We have a lot of regular customers coming in and it would be great if we could customize their table in the system with their name perhaps. It makes service a lot easier. These are only the small stuff. Overall, we like the system and we have adapted to it, which is great.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Chad, thanks for taking your time to write such a thoughtful review. And we're happy to hear you rave about our support team. They work extrememly hard to cater to all our customers' requests as soon as possible, be it through phone or email. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our system and user experience. We've already implemented some of the features you brought up but have much more awesome ones lined up in the near future! We'll be sure to update you once they've launched!

Zakarya Z.
Traduzir com Google

Best customer service over competition!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

Sapaad is great. It's practical, easy to use. It's accessible from any device and I can have multiple user points. Sapaad has been incredibly effective in helping us visualize our business performance and stay connected to my business on the go.

What I like most is the customer support. They're always available and helpful and hands-on with assisting when required, say if we're facing an issue or internet is lagging. It's one of their biggest advantages. After-service is super important for businesses like ours. There are similar products and systems out there, but Sapaad's customer service gives them an upper hand over the competition.

Desvantagens

What I like least is that it should work efficiently while offline. I know there is an offline mode that allows punching of orders, but if we have no network or there's a power failure, things slow down and it becomes a hassle. What would be more convenient is a manual process that allows the orders to be printed in the kitchen.

Secondly, there should be a search mechanism in the CRM to search by customer name. People change their number often, searching by name would be good. Also collaborating with other food aggregator platforms would make life easier.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Zakarya, thanks for finding the time to write such a wonderful review! We love hearing about how effective Sapaad is for restaurants of all types and sizes. Thank you for mentioning our customer service! We value each and every feedback we receive and are always looking for new ways to improve our user experience. We actually have some cool new features lined up that may not only address your feedback but also improve other aspects of your restaurant workflow. We'll be sure to notify you once they launch!

Nicola C.
Traduzir com Google

Easy access of monitoring sales and identifying trends

Vantagens

As our business developed, we researched POS tech providers who could provide a comprehensive solution to fit our unique operations. We found Sapaad to best complement our meal plans and our day-to-day operational requirements. We can easily set up our custom meal plans in Sapaad and schedule it for weekly or monthly. Meals are auto-printed in the kitchen on the day and prepared fresh. Sapaad provides easy access to monitoring our sales and revenue with live reports. We love that we can identify sales trends in our business, at a glance!

Desvantagens

The software is easy to learn and we have had no difficulty in learning it ourselves. But I think on-site training and support would be more effective. Having said that, it has been fine for us and we've also had help when required.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Nicola, thanks for writing a review! We at Sapaad love hearing about how different business types use our system. Sapaad was built to fit every type from small cafes and QSRs to kiosks and meal plan services. And we're happy to announce that we now offer both on-site and remote assistance to train each and every staff. We have some other great features lined up in the next few months that we know you'll absolutely love! We'll be sure to update you once they've launched.

Abdul hakim Q.

Accurate and user-friendly system

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 01/05/2019

Vantagens

I like the accuracy and that all my business information is online and up-to-date. Sapaad provides detailed reports of my restaurant performance that have helped me in streamlining my operations and decision making. I can access my reports from anywhere as it is online. The system is very user-friendly. I am pleased with the current features in Sapaad since it has everything I need for my restaurant business.

Desvantagens

I found the pricing for registering a new branch a bit high.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Abdul, thanks for writing a review! Sapaad is great for business owners because of its powerful dashboard that gives users rich reports and insights to make informed business decisions. Plus, since it's cloud-based, it can be accessed anytime and anywhere!

Siljo J.

Excellent CRM and delivery tools

Vantagens

The CRM is extremely user-friendly. It gives us great tools and insights into customer information that makes engaging with the customer a lot more effortless. Our customers seem to appreciate it as well.

Sapaad has excellent cloud printing network that automatically detects the customer's location based on their information and prints the order at our nearest branch.

Desvantagens

There should be a field in the CRM to record customer complaints while the call center agent is taking orders. Also, recording the makani number helps delivery drivers with GPS tracking of the customer's​ location.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Siljo, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to hear how our powerful CRM was able to help your restaurant. We developed that feature to make it easy for restaurants to offer customers a more personalized dining experience by keeping track of favorites, orders, inactive customers, and much more!

Shafeer A.

Comprehensive and cost-effective

Vantagens

We run our entire delivery and online ordering operations with Sapaad. Sapaad has been significant in streamlining our operations right from setting up a central call center and building a master CRM for all our 15 locations.

They also have a strong support team on ground. They really take ownership of what they do. Any problem is resolved within a matter of minutes.

Desvantagens

We have feature requests that we have communicated to the support team in Sapaad.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Shafeer, thanks for writing a review! We're happy to hear you mention our support team! They work hard to resolve any customer issues as fast as possible. We have some great new delivery and online ordering features coming out in the next few months that we know you'll absolutely love for your restaurant! We'll be sure to update you once they launch.

Oofrish C.
Traduzir com Google

Accessibility to real-time sales information, even remotely!

Avaliado em 30/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At Kebab Bistro, we believe in quality and authenticity, in the food we offer and in the way we operate our business. It was very important to us that we pick a POS that helps us stay connected to our business and be in control of the quality of our operations.
Sapaad's dashboard gives me a complete overview of my restaurant's sales anytime I want, even remotely; great for keeping tabs on what's happening. The Sales Summary report is particularly impressive. I can access information on total revenue, discounts, category-wise sales, and even monitor my staff's individual performance. There is practically no after sales service required at all once you are on with it. In spite of that, if there is any occasional clarification required, their help line is very prompt and courteous. Overall, Sapaad has been extremely smooth and effective; I can totally vouch for it.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Oofrish, thanks for leaving a review! We at Sapaad love hearing our customers rave about the Dashboard. We made sure to include every report a restaurant might need--from best selling items to top performing staff--to make informed business decisions. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our product so we hope that you continue to enjoy it.

Khaja M.

Always improving the features

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

Easy to use and learn by anyone, no proper training is required to adapt to Sapaad in your business. That's the nature of the application. We can access all the reports required to analyze and forecast sales. Overall, it's pretty good. We are very happy with it.

Desvantagens

Sapaad is always improving with new features and updates. Recently they launched the online payment gateway for online ordering which is great. So we have no complaints. We raise feedback and feature requests when required but also give them the space to do a full feasibility study and evolve the software.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Khaja, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to know how easily the software has adapted to your restaurant. We at Sapaad are always looking for ways to improve our software to develop a total business solution for our users. We have a couple of cool new features lined up for 2019 that we know our users will absolutely love!

Suhayb B.

Brilliant POS!

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

Vantagens

One word: Brilliant! The system is fully integrated and very user-friendly.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more flexible reports. I would like the ability to activate the online ordering add-on module in my subscription only for a single outlet instead of all.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Suhayb, thank you for your review! We've built Sapaad to be a powerful tool for restaurants but have prioritized its ease of use. That's why we value our customer's feedback as it helps us in finding new ways to imrpove our user experience.

We'll be rolling out a couple of cool new updates in the next few months that may not only address your feedback but also improve your restaurant operations. We will update our blog and also notify you when these updates go live.

Nicky R.

Revolutionised our customer service

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad has revolutionised our customer engagement. At Zen, we have more than 10,000 customers and each time a customer calls, thanks to Sapaad, we know them by name, we know their order history and favourites items.
Sapaad has a fantastic ease of use. All of my staff can handle the software effortlessly. I have the ability to operate the online ordering module even when I'm home; one click on my tablet and the orders print directly at my restaurant.
With Sapaad, I have instant access to critical sales information and several business insights. This has helped me make informed business decisions in our year-round assessments. It has given me the ability to strategise our marketing efforts more effectively. I would blindly recommend Sapaad to other business owners.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Nicky, thank you for writing a review! We're happy to hear about how much Sapaad has helped you with your business. We're constantly on the lookout for ways to improve Sapaad and our customer experience. We have some great new featueres lined up that will definitely boost your restaurant operations while still maintaining that ease-of-use that you're used to.

Darami C.

Addressed all business challenges

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our Sapaad experience at Sumo Sushi has been amazing. Sapaad addressed all business challenges that we had in the past. It covers all operational requirements of a restaurant POS that has helped us a lot in our administration.
What first attracted us to Sapaad was the seamless implementation of their integrated call center module. It has really simplified our phone order management. With Sapaad, we love the fact that front office and back office operations are very easy to configure. And if we ever do require help, their Support team is extremely prompt and responsive.
Sapaad's progress has been phenomenal since the day we signed up. The software is always evolving with new features and functionalities; I'm excited to see what's in store.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Darami, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear how many features your restauarant enjoys using. We built Sapaad to make the lives of restaurant owners easier--doing all the heavy work so our customers can focus on running their business. We're always lookinng for ways to improve our software to ensure that customers like you continue to enjoy using it.

Ahmed H.
Traduzir com Google

Greater control and visibility over my business

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At Wingsters, it was very important for us to have a system that gave us the ability to be more flexible and fluid in our business. That was the big decision-making factor that led us to sign up for Sapaad.
Everything about Sapaad is fantastic; the implementation is smooth. We use Sapaad in more than one device - in a laptop and iPad, which we are able to move around with for events and community ripe markets. My team find Sapaad very simple to use - be it backend configurations or front office operations.
Sapaad has given me the ability to have greater control and visibility over my business. One click on my screen and I instantly get a snapshot of where my business stands. I didn't have this ability previously. This has empowered my business decisions; there's simply no looking back.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Ahmed, thanks for leaving a review! We built Sapaad with powerful features to offer restaurant owners a total business solution. But we always made sure to prioritize the ease-of-use. People of all backgrounds can use Sapaad with minimal training to make restaurant operations easy and more efficient. There are some cool new features launching soon that we know you'll love! We'll be sure to contact you when they launch. Cheers!

Yann J.

Perfect solution for retail F&B

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad is the perfect comprehensive solution for retail F&B. It covers all modules that are essential in a restaurant point of sale. The ease of use is phenomenal. It can be handled very easily by my staff.
One of the main features of Sapaad that we were attracted to was the integrated online ordering module. The fact that by simply adding a code to our website, we were able to develop our own online ordering operations. This feature, along with the home delivery management system has incredibly helped our business. Sapaad's SMS and Loyalty program features are great business-boosters as well. Overall, we are very happy with the system.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Yann, thanks for your review! We at Sapaad love hearing you rave about our online ordering module. We built it for customers all around the world to take control of their online revenue by having a beautiful online channel set up in minutes! We're happy to hear that you enjoy so many of our models! We actually have some great new features coming out soon that we know you will absolutely enjoy! We'll be sure to notify you once they've rolled out!

Thariq K.

Complete end-to-end POS solution

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

Sapaad is an end-to-end solution for a POS system. We have various different brands and Sapaad is our go-to POS system for all 20 outlets. It gives us consistency across all our brands which makes it easy to manage.

Sapaad's support structure is good. They recently conducted training for all our staff from all our brands. Their team is really easy to work with and seem to appreciate their customers.

Desvantagens

We have a requirement for customer-facing​ screens that we have already recommended to the Sapaad team.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Thariq, thanks for finding the time to write a review! We at Sapaad love hearing how easy it is for our customers to manage multiple branches with just one account. We're always looking for new featuers to add to our software so we value each and every feedback that we're given. We have some cool new features coming out soon that may not only address your recommendations but also improve other aspects of your restaurant's workflow!

Rashid H.
Traduzir com Google

Intuitive and easy to use system

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

It was very important for us to have a POS system that was flexible and modern. We found Sapaad to be a comprehensive solution. What I like most is the ease of access and the freedom that the POWA offers as a hardware platform. It is compact and fully-featured. Their customer service experience is one the best.

Desvantagens

Nothing that I can think of. I have a couple recommendations that I will send to the team.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Rashid, thanks for leaving a review! We're always looking for ways to improve our system which is why we value every customer feedback. We have some great features lined up that you will absolutely love! You can visit our blog for updates and we'll definitely inform you once they've launched.

Ahmed A.
Traduzir com Google

Good and can get better!

Avaliado em 06/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I generally like the product, but we need to enhance few things in inventory:
1) no report that gives us purchases by item.
2) no report that gives us consolidated or combined inventory for all locations for a certain date.

Vantagens

Simple covers most inventory related functions support having central kitchen through "Production" which many systems lack.

Desvantagens

One of the weakest POS systems:
- Does not support offers like discounts on certain days or hours, discounts related to check balance, discounts related to specific customers or groups.
- Can not add modifiers for combos!!
- Combos options and forced questions are not as smart as other systems.
- Does not allow us to define the forced question "Dine in" or "take away"

Resposta do Sapaad

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

One of the cool things about Sapaad is how frequently and continuously we update and improve it. In fact, we've designed Sapaad and its infrastructure to use the latest in technology so that it's conducive to rapid update. Just visiting our blog at www.sapaad.com/blog will give an insight into our philosophy if actively growing our product, and I'm sure you'll vouch for this yourself considering the number if improvements and upgrades we've added for free since you came on board.

On this note, we'd like to say that we've got lot of cool updates coming up during 2017, many of which not only address your feedback but will enhance your workflow and business reporting even further.

We will update our blog and also notify you when these updates go live.

6.0/10
Mohammed R.
Traduzir com Google

As easy as using your phone

Vantagens

Excellent system and customer service. We attended the training session at their office and it was very insightful. The software is easy to understand and use even if you don't have any prior POS tech experience. It's as simple as using a smartphone.

Desvantagens

We don't have any drawbacks. It's a good software overall.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Mohammed, thanks for your review! We love hearing how easy and seamless it is for our customers to use Sapaad. As Sapaad is a cloud-based software, users can stay on top of their restaurant from anywhere in the world on any device that runs a browser.

Salahudheen A.

Deployment was a breeze

Vantagens

Easy to deploy and get started. We actually set it up ourselves. It's that simple yet powerful. The live reporting is good. Overall we're very happy with the software.

Desvantagens

There are no complaints from our end. If we face an issue with the operations, their customer service team are prompt to assist.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Salahudheen, thanks for your review! We love to hear how easy set up was for you! We at Sapaad offer on-site and remote assistance to help our customers set up their systems but we also built it to be easy--from set up to use--for people of all backgrounds!

Justine C.
Traduzir com Google

Cost-effective, scalable solution for entrepreneurs!

Avaliado em 30/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad is the perfect solution for UAE-based entrepreneurs! It is cost-effective and scalable, and its easy-to-use dashboard enables small business owners to track and manage their daily operations from anywhere in the world. Sapaad is mobile-friendly and user-friendly, so everyone on the team from all different backgrounds are able to use the system easily. Sapaad's integrated inventory system and delivery tracking module makes it a perfect comprehensive solution for any start-up restaurant, at the right price. If you ever run into an issue or have questions, their friendly customer service team are quick to respond with a solution.

Resposta do Sapaad

Thank you for your review! Entrepreneurs worldwide have expressed the same appreciation for Sapaad as an affordable and scalable POS solution. As Sapaad is cloud-based, it gives them a head start without having to invest hefty capital expenditure on premise-based software.

Tahir S.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to deploy, excellent product

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad has become an indispensable part of my business, and now with my mobile food gearing up, I'm taking Sapaad wherever I go! Sapaad runs online, in a browser, so we deploy it with just a data sim and an internet device, and we're up and running in minutes. Compare that to setting up a traditional POS! The offline mode comes in handy, and the "bump screen" feature is great to keep on top of the order queues. With the live Dashboard, I'm able to monitor my business from anywhere at anytime.

Resposta do Sapaad

Hi Thair, thanks for writing a review! We love hearing how much our customers enjoy Sapaad. We built Sapaad to have all the features our customers would require to operate their business. We actually have some cool new features launching soon that will definitely improve your operations! We'll be sure to send you a message when they come out. Cheers!

Manan M.
Traduzir com Google

Simply amazing and amazingly simple!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At Royal Kebab we pride ourselves on great food and quality service. And we strive ceaselessly to perfect our delivery process. We wanted a system that would bring everything together seamlessly, from calls, to the kitchen, to the delivery team. We also wanted to empower our staff to work smarter, and we wanted visibility into our business.
Sapaad fit the bill. I was able to do the initial setup by myself in a few hours and test everything; amazing that you can do that with a POS. Sapaad's dashboard gives us live updates on business performance anywhere anytime, and the delivery management module lets us monitor and improve our delivery process and inceltivize our staff. The interface is modern and simple, and the call center module also frees us to centralize our call center at anytime.

Vivek R.

A CRM, a POS and Much More

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

Vantagens

- Easy to use and learn without training
- Order history of a customer can be used to make food suggestions to customers
- Cloud based which means the data is not lost should the machine fail
- Excellent customer care
- Auto printing of planned meals on scheduled days in the KOT

Desvantagens

- Nothing in particular, the touch response on the UI can be better

Iqbal K.
Traduzir com Google

Changed the way I run my business!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad has changed the way I view my business now I am always connected to it, and I have full visibility of every area of my operations, from home delivery efficiency, to staff performance, to individual transactions. I think Cloud-based POS are the future! I've also found the support and response of the Sapaad team to be refreshing they are immediate and accommodating.

Resposta do Sapaad

Thank you very much Mr.Iqbal. I appreciate your kind words.

Jihad el eit E.
Traduzir com Google

We never believed IT can turnaround our business till we started using Sapaad

Avaliado em 26/06/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We took one look at Sapaad and fell in love; now we're ditching our expensive on-premise POS across our chain and migrating all our restaurants to Sapaad. We're also able to build an affordable call-center into the business, something that was prohibitive earlier. The price is unbelievable for what we're getting.

Resposta do Sapaad

Thank you Jihad for nice words.

Farshad A.
Traduzir com Google

Phenomenal improvement over our previous software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sapaad is a phenomenal improvement over our previous software. Our Call Agents love it and have vocally expressed how much easier it is to use. Sapaad has therefore resulted in an improvement in our service levels and our delivery times. We've rolled it out across all our branches, and even our franchisees are adopting it.