Avaliações do Capsule

Capsule

4,5 (161)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Cuide de seus clientes e oportunidades de vendas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Capsule valuation

Avaliado em 04/12/2022

Vantagens

gestão de leads e integração com Google email

Desvantagens

integração com o cliente, bem como probabilidade média de fecho de leads

Hi there,

Chloe here from Capsule,

Thanks for writing a review, we really appreciate that. It looks like you might want more help with getting started or diving deeper into Capsule's features, our support docs (https://capsulecrm.com/support/) and videos (https://capsulecrm.com/resources/) might be able to help you there. You also mentioned about the avg. probability of closing leads. Are you looking for lead scoring? If you could email our support team at [email protected] and explain a bit more about what you're looking for, we'll be able to help you out.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Setor: Impressão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the applications I run my business on

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

This is one of three applications that I am in daily. I couldn’t have grown my business without it.

Vantagens

I like how you can have separate contacts, organizations, and opportunities but that you can connect them all. Unlike some contact management tools, this gives you a ton of flexibility in tracking interactions and todos.

Desvantagens

I wish there were a way to attach the same individual to multiple organizations. There is a workaround by embedding a URL in the info for each entity, but it would be nice to be able to see an individual and separate out the different communications based on the organization they are involved with.

Hi there Jeff,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear Capsule gives you the flexibility you need to track tasks and interactions. We're sorry we don't have better news on attaching the same individual to multiple organisations but we're happy to hear that it's helped you grow your business anyway.

jibby
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Why Capsule should do better

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

The ease of use when our data was under 500

Desvantagens

It did not seem as competitive as other providers

Hi Jibby

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found Capsule not as competitive as other providers - we'd love to hear a bit more about this if you'd like to email us. You haven't given a lot of detail in the review and we'd love to address your concerns. Plus, if you're still using Capsule we can help give you a better idea how Capsule can fit your business. Feel free to email us at [email protected]

Taryn
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Not Ideal for a Charity CRM

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

Vantagens

I think you you were using this software for school or a business that required registration of sorts it might be ideal but the marketing features were not strong enough for us. We used the program for 1 year and then switch over that had a better UX, marketing integration and that automatically process tax receipts.

Desvantagens

The UX wasn't great. It wasn't intuitive for our team.

Hi Taryn,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the feedback. While we do have a number of charities using Capsule we understand it isn't the right fit for everyone - we're happy you've found another solution that works for you!

Philip
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

This is IT

Avaliado em 04/08/2023

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

Vantagens

If you don't want to hire an assistant but need something to keep you on track then you have come to the right place

Desvantagens

I would like it to work better with Apple.

• Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Avaliado em 05/01/2020

Vantagens

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Desvantagens

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Resposta do Zestia

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at [email protected] then our support team will be able to help you out.

Guy

Reminder to contact
Management of team...

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution
Reminder to contact
Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Vantagens

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities.
Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Desvantagens

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

Avaliado em 27/04/2018

Vantagens

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

Desvantagens

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Eric
Eric

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Avaliado em 03/01/2019

Vantagens

-Easy to use and navigate
-Custom tags for customers
-Phone app for iOS work well

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy
-Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

Mauk
Mauk
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Go for it and keep track of all your contacts for years!

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

Vantagens

Ease of use and complete history of all my contacts over years.

Desvantagens

Nothing I can think of. So keep this up!

Hi Mauk,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we're happy that you find Capsule easy to use and that it helps you to keep track of your contacts!

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Capsule CRM !!!

Avaliado em 14/08/2018

Overall awesome experience

Overall awesome experience

Vantagens

- Excellent tool for managing sale leads
- Easy to use GUI
- Easy customer communication tracking with leads
- Task delegation to team
- Easy sale pipelines management
- Integration with help desk portals
- Integrations with G Suite

- No integration with Office 365
- No mass mailouts in capsule for marketing purpose
- Free trail requires credit card which isn't good

Arlène
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A simple but powerful CRM platform

Avaliado em 14/08/2021

Vantagens

The one thing I like the most about Capsule is its simplicity. It might not have all the "bells and whistles" that other CRM platforms have but it does its job.

The sales pipeline, for example, it is very good because it is intuitive and gives you the key information you need for lead generation and sales – including clear analytics that show you how things have been going.

Another thing I am a fan of are Capsule's tasks and their automation. Simply lay out a process and break it into steps, or tasks, and have each one become active once the task that came before has been completed. For me, a mobile app is something I always look at when picking up a tool, so it was great to see that Capsule does have one, which means that I can work even when I am not at my computer.

Desvantagens

While Capsule has a free plan, it comes with a contacts limit that you are likely going to hit in a few months. This may not seem like a problem when you are getting started but it may turn out to be a bit of an issue if you decide to opt for a different CRM solution and need to migrate everything from Capsule.

Also, keep in mind that Capsule might not have some features you may want a CRM to have so I would suggest looking at its features list carefully before signing up.

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. We really love hearing how our customers appreciate how simple and intuitive it is to use. I'll be sure to let the team know the mobile app and the tasks features are really useful to you!

Edo
Edo
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finaly a solution for my needs!

Avaliado em 13/04/2017

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Vantagens

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Desvantagens

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Thomas

Capsule CRM - great product

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

The ability to track your sales pipeline and customize the stages and categories has been the most valuable part.

Vantagens

Capsule CRM is great for a small business CRM. We use it primarily for contact management and sales pipeline tracking. We love the Outlook integration so that it stores your email activity. Also, the ability to customize your own categories for contacts, customers and the stages of your sales cycle -- all of this is great.

Desvantagens

I don't really use the calendar feature, but that's not to say it wouldn't be useful if someone wanted that option.

I think the only potential drawback some may have is that Hubspot has their free version, which has some similar functionality to Capsule CRM. However, what is GREAT about Capsule is its simplicity. We also looked at Hubspot, but it was overly complex for our small business needs.

Hi Thomas,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that Capsule suits your needs and is helping you to manage your sales efficiently.

Christopher
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Capsule is the most efficient CRM available

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

I use 17+ systems (one for each client) and it makes it so easy to track progress

Vantagens

Ease of use in tracking conversations, email and contacts

Desvantagens

There are no cons to this software that I have identified

Hi Christopher,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that Capsule is helping you to track your contacts and conversations easily.

Kate
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Great Organizational Tool!

Avaliado em 29/03/2021

Multiple people in our organization are points of contact for a client, so Capsule has helped us to be able to document and share information among our team. It is easy to use, and allows us to capture all of the important information for our clients.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use, and we have had great success with using it to communicate internally to better serve our clients. The calendar view for tasks is my favorite to stay on top of everything.

Desvantagens

I would like to see an added feature of being able to pin notes to the top of the home page for a Person/Organization.

Hi Kate,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for writing a review. Also, thanks for the suggestion about being able to pin a note - while it's not something we have in our pipeline at the moment, I've recorded it as a feature request. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to communicate better as a business. I'll definitely pass on that feedback to the rest of the team too.

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to...

Avaliado em 08/11/2017

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Desvantagens

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

Nicky
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent tool for the small SME

Avaliado em 25/01/2022

We have been using it for over five years and it is invaluable to us as a resource in managing the business.

Vantagens

Ease of use, especially the mobile app which you can update and access easily when on the move.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to send emails with attachments from Capsule directly, that is the feature I need the most which is not available.

Hi there Nicky,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. It's great to hear that you think Capsule is a great tool for SME and is invaluable for your business. Regarding being able to send email with attachments - would you be able to email our support team at [email protected] and they'll add that as a feature request against your account?

Mauro

An "Honest and Basic" CRM for sme

Avaliado em 08/12/2016

Capsule is an easy to use CRM with all the "basic" necessary features to manage your customers / prospects and their history
It is the centralized place where you can store all your customers / prospects contacts and manage them.
You need other specialized tools if you want to manage completely the pipeline, the sales cycle, the service tickets
There some good integrations but limited. All the rest should be managed via API

Vantagens

Nice integration with Socials to retrive people information (pictures)
Some basic easy to use integration with msot popular tools like Mailchimp, Xero, Zendesk
Good the App for iOS

Limited tools integration
No a really solution to manage sales cycles and tickects

April
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Lacked Calendar tool needed for us to be effective

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

It was an adequate tool but didn't fulfill enough of our needs for us to continue using the software.

Vantagens

I found the software easy to use and fairly intuitive for the everyday user. It managed leads adequately and allowed me to find my information easily.

Desvantagens

We needed a tool that would allow us to easily track booked events on a calendar and see trends of inquiries for specific dates. Capsule lacked an effective calendar tool to help us manage leads by date which made it ineffectual for us.

Hi there April,

Chloe from Capsule here. We're glad you found Capsule easy to use and helped you manage leads well. We're sorry to hear that in this case Capsule didn't quite fit your needs - thanks for giving us a try!

Piers
  • Setor: Editoras

Should run our lives

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

We use Capsule as the main database of the organisation-meeting notes as well as the all contact details

Vantagens

We should have automatic opening in the morning for the timing of reminders but ill disciplined we plug into emails first thing!

Desvantagens

I think you should refresh your landing page more often and perhaps carry a daily piece of advice or a tip or a reminder of a public anniversary -famous peoples birthday -something that you would ordinarily not know but is a piece of interesting info

David

Thoughts and opinions on Capsule CRM

Avaliado em 12/06/2022

The Free CRM segment of this market is flooded with products which promise a lot but deliver very little - then attempt to extort money for what was billed as a free service. Capsule's most redeeming feature is that it works and it really is free to use - integrity like this is a BIG plus for a business like ours.

Vantagens

I like the fact that it's very easy to set up. Adding new contacts and their respective organizations is swift and seamless. What I like most about Capsule is that it is a proper CRM system which is made available to small businesses free of charge - when we've grown enough to warrant spending money on CRM - Capsule has already crossed the finishing line.

Desvantagens

There are some GUI flaws which make navigation a little difficult, but these are merely tweaks to what is a robust and simple-to-use system.

Hi David,

Chloe from Capsule here. We're really pleased to hear that you're enjoying using Capsule and that it's helpful for your business.

Rebecca

Super helpful!

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

Vantagens

The UI/UX is exactly what we needed!

This software brings together our sales and marketing department and shows transparently and where we are in the business - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Desvantagens

There is nothing that we wish we had or could improve on :-)

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for writing a review - I'll be sure to pass along your positive comments about the UI/UX to our designers.

Jessica
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great value to our business

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

Vantagens

Easy to use and easy to learn, this has been a game changer for us. We used to keep everything written down or online in customer files but that made it hard to find details when needed. Now we can search on our computers or if out on site easily look it up on the app

Desvantagens

We are happy with how this software has fit into our business and the simplicity of it

Hi Jessica,

It's great that Capsule has been a game changer for you - we're really happy to hear that it's helping your business!

Harry
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Great lightweight CRM

Avaliado em 07/11/2016

Capsule CRM is a great lightweight CRM which lets you get started straight away. It's simple to set up and a very good CRM when you're first getting started.

It's got great integrations between systems, a hook up to XERO which is very handy to see invoices that are attached to the client.

The other great part is the custom functionality you can build into the system, it takes a little bit of time but its really worth it.

The only thing that stops me from using it now is it's not a marketing automation tool and our business needs a crm+MA in one software.

Very little Setup