David K.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Traduzir com Google

EZRentout works well for our bins business

Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers).

Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate).

The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Desvantagens

I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse).

We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently.

Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Ariyan B.
Setor: Serviços financeiros

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

Avaliado em 11/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful.

Great Work!

Vantagens

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource.

The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time.

Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions.

The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Desvantagens

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application.

I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform.

Other than that I must say Bravo!!

You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

June L.

No regrets thus far!

Avaliado em 18/07/2019

Vantagens

Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

Desvantagens

We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

Marie W.
Setor: Hardware
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, great support

Avaliado em 16/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Desvantagens

There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Avaliador Verificado

Easily Track your rental inventory

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Vantagens

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Desvantagens

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Alex D.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Vantagens

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Desvantagens

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently.

Jordan T.
Setor: Design

Great Quality Software

Avaliado em 14/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Vantagens

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

Desvantagens

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Virginia B.
Setor: Belas Artes
Traduzir com Google

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

Avaliado em 30/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

Vantagens

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Rodrigo F.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Excelent option

Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Vantagens

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Desvantagens

menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Julian 'mo' B.

Best customer service...EVER!?

Avaliado em 06/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions.

I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Vantagens

I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing.
I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Desvantagens

Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully.

I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Preston S.

Amazing. Just lovely.

Avaliado em 14/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

Desvantagens

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at [email protected]

James L.

Finally, something simple

Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

Vantagens

1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere.
2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it.
3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Gwen T.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Glitchy

Avaliado em 03/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It helps us to easily track our assets.

Vantagens

Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Desvantagens

I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Terri T.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

Avaliado em 07/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department.
These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it.
They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Vantagens

This software is extremely user friendly.

Desvantagens

I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently.

John B.

Short term review

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

-very customizable with additional metadata per item
-lots of setup which can be overwhelming for a new user
-a bit of a learning curve

-excel import data
-quickbooks integration
-whats in use calendar

Desvantagens

-no custom mapping when importing to QBs
-items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item. ex Canon lens with an ID number 3 shows up in QBs as "3 - Canon lens". This leads whoever is reading the QBs invoice that they are getting a total of 3 canon lenses.

Fabian V.
Setor: Educação superior
Traduzir com Google

It's an interesting app for renting and managing equipments

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We could organize our audiovisual equipment room and now we can give a better service to our students

Vantagens

There are multiple possibilities organizing items and bundles. The Add-Ons are very nice. You can follow constantly how items are being used and rented

Desvantagens

Few options in order to design the webstore. In the webstore there is not possibility of checking availability items individually. It would be nice if clients could know when items are available in a calendar

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Fabian, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving the user experience of our product and customer feedback helps us with that.

Our product team is working on webstore enhancements. Purpose of these enhancements is to provide users with more options/themes when designing their custom webstores.

Also, we have a 'View by availability' filter on our webstore. You can apply it by default too, if you want.

As for the option to view available items on calendar, it can be viewed by software users but clients can not see that calendar. I have submitted a request for this feature on your behalf.

Our support team will update you with progress regarding these features. If you have any further questions, please reach out at [email protected]

Alex L.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Traduzir com Google

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

Avaliado em 06/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Vantagens

Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Desvantagens

There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Martha M.
Setor: Artigos esportivos
Traduzir com Google

Easy solution with a variety of standard and well as customizable options

Avaliado em 28/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has allowed me to move from spreadsheets and calendars to one tool capturing available inventory for booking as well as scheduling pickup and deliveries. Excellent tool.

Vantagens

Intuitive stand-up process able to be managed by any staff member regardless of technical ability level. The software allows the user to capture inventory including depreciation, schedule maintenance, book rentals, and reserve items. An added bonus, it allows me to combine rental items and saleable assets on one transaction.

Desvantagens

Inability to adjust orders after selecting rent out. To change an item after selecting rent out you have to void the transaction and start over. Wish there was a way to substitute items on the fly.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Martha, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. I have forwarded your feedback regarding order adjustment to the product team and they are looking into it. Thanks!

Matt M.

EZRentOut Review

Avaliado em 22/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Picked it up in a single day. Very intuitive and easy to use. Hasn't failed me yet.

Vantagens

Navigating the menus and finding assets is a breeze.

Desvantagens

Wish that there was a some sort of mobile app for when i'm not at my desk.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Matt, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that our software is making it easy for you to find and manage assets. We do have EZRentOut mobile app on App store/Play store. So that's another problem solved for you :)

Harold B.

New Rental Business

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

Pretty Good so far.

Vantagens

First it's Cloud based. We started out using another rental software that was way to complexed for our newly formed rental business. Soon found out we were only using about 10% of its features. We paid $950 for onboarding ($O with EZRentOut) The monthly fee is about 1/2 of the other. But most of all we can access the system from multiple devices, no so with the other company.

Desvantagens

No way to set up weekend rates. No way to just print orders directly to the printer without first creating a PDF File then printing it.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Harold, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our software is helping you to grow your business. Customers are our priority and we believe in assisting them throughout so that they are comfortable in our system's environment.

The product team is looking into 'weekend rates' feature and will update you regarding it as soon as possible. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Jonathan P.
Setor: Hotelaria
Traduzir com Google

EZRent out has everything we are looking for in a cloud based rental software.

Avaliado em 10/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Coming from a remote desktop based system the accessibility of EZRent out is a life saver. I dont always have time to sit down in the office and catch up so being able to make revisions on the fly is a huge time saver. Again, the storefront is a great tool so that our customers can get more of a visual on what we offer.

Vantagens

Easy to learn/teach, very user friendly. The online storefront option is great, we love the fact it can be used so that customers can order online but also serves as a perfect online catalog! The whole system is priced very reasonably for all the features that are offered compared to some of the others in the industry.

Desvantagens

More customization for the quotes/invoices templates. Would like to see different storefront layouts available.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are working on adding more themes to our storefront. We'll update you when they are live. As for quote/invoice templates, I am sharing your feedback with product team.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Jessica B.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy to use, may need to adapt

Avaliado em 24/01/2019

Vantagens

I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

Desvantagens

It doesn't have a lot of the features we need for our company. We need to have multiple email addresses for a customer and sometimes it's hard to navigate between different orders when you're on the phone with a customer. You can't search by addresses and that makes it difficult too.

Sunil K.
Setor: Maquinário

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY RENTAL BUSINESS

Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have small scale rental business so its really easy to handle machines which goes out for rental & its tracking for ending of rental rental with the EZRent out software. Overall its a Fantastic Experience.

Vantagens

We really like its dashboard alert system which indicate overdue order from time to time.

Desvantagens

None, there isnt any cons about this software.

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Sunil, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your machines and helping you grow your small scale rental business.

Paul S.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Avaliado em 10/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Desvantagens

Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized.

I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Tristan S.
Setor: Entretenimento

Wow

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fixed all of the problems in a timely manner

Vantagens

Ease of use. Great customer service. Keeps us organized.

Desvantagens

Literally nothing. Had one issue and it was resolved quickly

Resposta do EZRentOut

Hi Tristan, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad our software is helping you to keep everything organized.