PremierWireless

PremierWireless

Cloud-based point-of-sale software for wireless retailers

4.5/5 (25 avaliações)
Eddie M.

Eddie at Star Wireless

Avaliado em 11/05/2014

Vantagens

We just switched over because of their integrated Loyalty Program. We had been using a Loyalty Program that wasn't a part of our Point of Sale program. Since we have a number of stores, we wanted our customers to be able to come into any of our stores and get points for their purchases. We wanted a way to be able to give more points for accessory sales and fewer points for bill payments. None of the other POSs that we looked at allowed us to control the giveaways based on profitability. Also, this program has key chain scan cards, so our customers see our name every time they start their cars. Another benefit for us is the role configuration, which has given us a lot of freedom and control as to who we want to be able to do which duties.

Desvantagens

When we switched over from our past Loyalty Program, based on the past vendor, we were not able to credit the customers with past purchases. We had given customers a free accessory after any five visits (which, in some cases, had not been very profitable for us), and now we switched over to giving loyalty points. It is an entirely different Loyalty Program, so we couldn't credit past purchases.

Hugo G.

The Best Software for a MetroPCS dealer

Avaliado em 06/06/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease-of-use: The Qpay integration couldn't be any easier for my reps. It's a full integration and there is no room for error by any of my reps.
Functionality: My needs are completely met by PremierWireless. Their customer support is always there when I have a question.
Product Quality: The quality of this Point Of Sale is outstanding. It's very modern and fresh.
Customer Support: I have never used a Point of Sale where the techs actually answer the phone, so this is refreshing and saves me time. My reps can just access tech support right in the software.
Likes Best: Since I am a MetroPCS dealer, I very much appreciate the full integration with Qpay. I love that I can put my activation portal ASAP in the software so that my employees can access it right through the software and don't have to have full access to the internet. I would recommend this to any dealer anywhere. If you are in the process of opening a similar store in the new markets, now is the time to change to PremierWireless for your Point of Sale needs.
Likes Least: There are too many reports to choose from, but that's okay; you never know when I might need one of those reports that I don't use now.
Recommendations: Utilize the 14-day free trial. Anything free is hard to come by, so it's refreshing that PremierWireless give you time to play around with the software.

Sofia P.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Premier wireless

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/12/2018

Vantagens

I used to work for this company and they had great benefits, pay, training was excellent and team leaders were always there to have my back if I was dealing with disgruntled customers.

Desvantagens

However, sometimes my hours would randomly be cut instead of working a 40 hour week it be a 20 hour week and that was hard especially when I'm supporting my family.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Hugo G.

The Best Software for a MetroPCS dealer

Avaliado em 11/12/2013

Yana S.
Setor: Varejistas
Traduzir com Google

Great Product with a Great value!

Avaliado em 24/06/2016

Vantagens

I think the product is very useful, very well designed and easy to use, the only thing I would add is maybe more filters that would allow you to search. I needed help earlier this week and in a short timing I was taking care of - amazing tech support!

Desvantagens

It meets all of our reporting needs, however the reporting still needs some work, but they are working on some new reporting options.

Scott M.

Satisfied with concerns

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I very much enjoy the Premier Wireless product. The sales, employee, reporting, and inventory management interfaces are all very user friendly and I do enjoy how they work.

My concerns come with the integration portions of the software. I made the decision to use the Premier product based on the ability to integrate with ASAP and QPay. Although the Qpay portion has been great, the ASAP portion has left a bit to be desired. I know that there were some updates that Metro did on their end, but the amount of time we were left without that integration seemed excessive. Now that the update has been completed, there are a few bugs that continue to cause errors, namely script errors that keep popping up as we complete the sale.

overall, we are happy with the product, but do have some concerns. We would love to see a schedule module built into premier, so that we can track scheduling and have the employees gain access to their schedules. This would be great to track scheduled time in/out versus actual punches without having to use an outside software. Also, the ability to see who edits time punches and creates overrides would be nice features.

Thank you much for the opportunity to provide feedback and we look forward to continuing a good relationship with Premier

Daniel W.
Traduzir com Google

Overall good, lacking some basic needs

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My biggest complaint with this program is the Reorder Point report. The report would be much better, in my eyes, if it also listed the Product Category and Notes Category. When we try and figure out what we need to order, to replenish our inventory from our outside vendors, we have to create an extra step, outside of Premier Wireless, in order to know what we are supposed to order. If the Reorder Point Report listed the Product Categories and Notes sections, we could eliminate that extra step and streamline our ordering process. I do not feel like this would be tough to program as the report is already pulling the description, SKU and stock quantities.

Shelly S.

A Great Point of Sale Software for Wireless

Avaliado em 13/12/2013

Vantagens

Their software really is for a cellular retail store. They gave me a free trial of the Point of Sale Software and took care of training for free. They were able to get my five stores open in just a few days.

Desvantagens

Some of the reports are complicated at first, but after the training, the tech explained them, and now they make sense and are very helpful

Paul K.

Paul from MobileOneLLC

Avaliado em 25/07/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Everything is setup in an elementary style for ease of use, but it is elegant at the same time. It's reporting system has a wide range of reports that makes tracking sales tax, profit, and sales simple. I once received an update that messed up my printer and it was fixed in one hour after a simple phone call. My care rep is always reaching out to provide support. I like its ease of use, lack of errors, price, customer service, and wide range of reports. There is nothing about this product I have a problem with!

Doreen M.
Traduzir com Google

Great customer service & technical support

Avaliado em 17/06/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Whenever I call the PremierWireless tech support line I receive top notch service from professional qualified staff. They answer my questions and offer additional assistance whenever needed. Their sales reps are also some of the friendliest representatives that I've talked to in quite a while. I would highly recommend their point of sale software to anyone in the wireless service industry because of the ease of use with the software, the detailed reports, and their strong customer service.

Chris R.

Chris Rodd Owner PHONES in2 CASH

Avaliado em 03/01/2015

Vantagens

It is very easy to use, and the tech support couldn't be any faster. It is simply laid out and easy to use.

Desvantagens

In the inventory end of the software it seems to convert dec and hex on the back end at random sometimes. This can be frustrating, but we have found a work around.

Chris M.
Traduzir com Google

It matches my line of work great! I can't think of a better solution.

Avaliado em 13/06/2014

Vantagens

It is tailored to the cell phone industry, and any time you have a question about the software and how it works, they are just a click away ready to help.

Desvantagens

I wish they would take more advice from the retailers using this software and implement some of the ideas to improve the software that I have submitted to them.

Christy J.

Premier Wireless

Avaliado em 06/05/2014

Vantagens

I like how easy PremierWireless is to use. You don't have to flip between multiple screens to help your customers; it's all in the same place.

Desvantagens

It's a bit complicated at first, but the training was good and put me back on track.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Irene P.

love the software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Having the option of only looking at 90 days of sales at a time is a problem. I keep our books and feel a year is necessary especially for tax or other purposes.

I also feel we should not be able to make any exchanges after 30 days --- management or otherwise. A manual input should be initiated and can be detected easier. This keeps everyone honest.

Jermaine L.
Traduzir com Google

it is a good software but it needs more features for cellphone retailers

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a very good program. However it does not meet the full needs of a cellphone retailer
. My suggestion is to look at teletracker pos system they have a great system for cellphone retailers. The only reason we are still with this pos system is because of the customer service but in order to keep us we need more feature like teletracker .

Chin S.

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using PremierWireless for almost a year now and I love it. I switched from another POS company and the PremierWireless team made the transition very smooth. The software is easy to use for my sales team as well as my back office operations. The customer support I receive is by far the best. When I call, I get a live person every time. I would definitely recommend PremierWireless to other dealers.

Mike P.
Setor: Restaurantes

Great time saver.

Avaliado em 23/12/2014

Vantagens

What I like best about the product is the ease of use. The service from the vendor has been helpful.

Desvantagens

Changing over to a new product was difficult, but that would happen with any one of them.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

George H.

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

With PremierWireless, we feel it is a lot easier for everyone to use then other systems. We are very appreciative of all that PremierWireless does for our company. It is way better in so many ways. The steps are easy to understand and it keeps us on track of what’s going on in our stores. Once again, thank you so much for the best product we have ever purchased!

Jamie H.

Great Customer Service!

Avaliado em 27/05/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

PremierWireless has the best customer service. Their tech team is always available and able to help with everything I need.
Also, the integration with merchant services is awesome. Makes it super easy to process transactions and less bookkeeping hassles.

Ryan D.
Traduzir com Google

Good Product, slow speeds, no offline options

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome to have a product that ties all my stores together in real time and allows me real time reporting.
Biggest drawback is the lag. There is a two, three, sometimes 5 second lag from the time I hit enter to the computer responding. The faster the internet speed and computer, the slower the lag, but it is still there. I understand this is because the product is internet based and not hosted on the computer.
It would be nice if there were a "local" option that allowed the program to be used when the internet is down.

Haroun A.
Traduzir com Google

I don't use this software as I am not involved in the daily operations of this business:

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

You have my permission to forward the Review to the following:

Abdul Majeed Alhambra at: [email protected]

Stephanie D. Hall at: [email protected]

Shawn A.

No Corporate Standards...

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Every time I have a problem with a subscription someone has a very easy answer. They don't work here anymore I understand that but you have a client that is paying a different amount for three different locations it does not make sense to me someone is manipulating with the numbers either get it right get it straight have a company standards but seems like there are no standard there are no rules all the salesperson's are making their own rules best of luck

James C.

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Premier Wireless has made it so easy to do business! With no double entry required because of the Qpay integration, everything is at your fingertips.

Jason C.

Delivers on expectations

Avaliado em 14/09/2016

Vantagens

Customer Service is Excellent. Always available and ready to remote in to assist.

Desvantagens

Sometimes runs a little slow and takes a while to boot up

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Sammy A.

low speed

Avaliado em 25/02/2016

Desvantagens

easy to use but they have to improve the layout of reports and the speed especially qpay transaction!