Avaliações do MoneyPenny

Zistemo® | The Smartest Time & Project Tracking on the cloud

4.4/5 (71 avaliações)
Mathis B.
Traduzir com Google

Well done and responsive team

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/09/2019

Vantagens

It's got all features you need. Is intuitive. The team is very responsive on requests. Prices are reasonable.

Desvantagens

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API

Damien F.

What a fantastic App!

Avaliado em 01/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of use and beautiful branded documents

Vantagens

Clean, very modern UI that is easy to learn and customise. The very best off-the-shelf templates in the market. What is it about the Swiss? And the Germans? They really do some things VERY well. I entered into this with a very sceptical mind after a recent poor experience with a CRM trial, also reviewed here on Capterra. This really is beautiful software. Functional too, which is an area where some of the pretty apps fall down. It is very easy to learn and to customise, in particular creating stunning estimate and invoice templates. The support is world-class and very prompt. Although aimed at small teams and businesses that sell billable hours, it is more than suitable for a product based business too. I have asked for a couple of small changes to the invoicing, which the team are looking at. They are very open to feedback and suggestions, which other developers/providers have sometimes taken as negative criticism. Trial it, you will not be disappointed.

Damien F.

A Fantastic App, Constantly Improving with Added Functionality

Avaliado em 12/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A joy to work with - its beautiful, simple and elegant UI. Stunning Estimate, Invoice, and now Purchase Order templates

Vantagens

I reviewed this app here on Capterra back in June when I was approaching the end of the free 30 day trial. It was a no-brainer - I subscribed. After 4 months I moved to Quickbooks Online (QBO) because there were a couple of features missing which I was irritated by. I found myself MORE irritated by QBO and in the time that has passed the team at MoneyPenny have addressed the missing features (as previously stated, they are genuinely open to feedback) and in the newest release this week have made significant improvements to Purchase ordering and stock item reporting. As an app that has heavily focused on client businesses who sell billable hours, there is a new commitment to improving functionality and to adding features for those of us with stock based sales. A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

Traduzir com Google

MoneyPenny can replace a receptionist for a small office.

Avaliado em 06/04/2019

Vantagens

When we were first getting started, we used MoneyPenny to handle all the intake calls we were getting. MoneyPenny worked with us to determine what the best way to relay that information was. The clients we had at the time always said their interactions with MoneyPenny receptionists was always professional.

Desvantagens

Customers may figure out soon that your using a service for answering like MoneyPenny, because you aren't guaranteed the same person. This may be an issue if you are trying to build relationships over the phone.

Franco B.
Traduzir com Google

It's not just a tool, it's a organizational tranformation

Avaliado em 03/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use MoneyPenny for 6 month and yet I'm still thrilled! I have a small team with 11 people and since I'm using MoneyPenny everyone's more efficient in his work. With the Team Time Tracker I can now see in real time what my guys are doing and thereby everybody can work more productive.

Vantagens

SaaS - I can use it anywhere on the planet at anytime
Time Time Tracker in real time
A lot can be set automatically (recurring invoice)

Desvantagens

When I started using MoneyPenny I felt little lost in the app - because it offers so much.

Rosalie D.

Afordable business management tool

Avaliado em 07/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a small comapany - 17 employees. We were looking for a software to support us with expenses. We've found Moneypenny and it came up to be the best software ever! Expense tracking of course, but invoicing, payment reminders and team time tracking are amazing! This is the only software we use at the moment form contacting and estimating clients to invoicing and accounting.

easy to use
number of business management features

Sergey K.
Traduzir com Google

Good tool for a small company

Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What I like: colouring scheme , interface, ease of use (almost always)
What I like even more: support - guys are really fast when I have an issue with the functionality
What I don't like: in my area of IT-business traditionally customers use daily-rate for contract workers, and there is no such feature in MoneyPenny (on the other hand I could not find any other decent similar service with such o feature). Without it the invoicing process becomes clumsy. However if the customer accepts hourly rate everything works fine.

Vantagens

Ease of use, fast, good-looking interface, great support

No daily rate feature

Omondi P.

Best Cloud-Based Invoicing System

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The company is professional and could help a business achieve more in terms of facilitating the communication between an entity and their clients or another business.

Vantagens

It offers an efficient and professional virtual receptionist center. The customer service is quick to answer the concerns of their clients, while at the same time very friendly.

Desvantagens

It is a bit hectic to set up. Besides the company does not send regular updates to its customers on the amount of money they deducted from the client's debit or credit card.

Adam B.
Traduzir com Google

Hands down the BEST Software in the market for Freelance Designers!

Avaliado em 28/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using MoneyPenny for over 6 Months now and it's easily the best software for Freelance Designers. It's everything you require for your business and more. It's very affordable, easy to use and the support from MoneyPenny is prompt and always helpful. From what I've gathered as well, they're always working hard to improve their product and taking on board feedback from it's users. I can't recommend MoneyPenny enough!!

Vantagens

Ease of use, functionality and customer support.

Cati C.
Traduzir com Google

Best value for money for freelancers!

Avaliado em 19/02/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Freelancing is great...until you have to deal with invoices, several clients, expenses, reports and taxes. Each month I had to spend at least a few days to sort things out. MoneyPenny automates everything so I no longer need multiple spreadsheets, user names, passwords, time-trackers or multiple apps I was using before. All the features I need are nicely put together on my MoneyPenny Dashboard. It's exactly what I needed. One user name. One platform. That's it! I love the fact that they have helpful hints everywhere, so you immediately find answers to whatever it is you don't manage to do. It's pretty straightforward and user friendly. They make accounting seem easy, and frankly, that's a big plus. I subscribed for their free trial and I was a bit skeptical at first. Then I realized it's perfect for me. I recommended to friends (freelancers just like me) and so far they're happy with their accounts as well. $15/month is a great value for money considering you don't have to put up with all the wasted time and frustration related to bills, late payments, tracking tasks, time, expenses, well overall project management.
A+ from my side!

Uwe R.

Really good App

Avaliado em 02/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is an an absolutly usefull app, quite easy to handle and it makes really fun to work with! It safes time and money. The features are even helpfull in daily work.

Look and feel

Desvantagens

A few things are not translated in german

Nicholas H.

Makes life MUCH easier!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This app has been tremendously convenient. I hope to see more innovations from this brand in the future!

Vantagens

It is SO convenient to be able to access detailed expense reports, invoices, and time-sheets from any device rather than just a work computer. This means I can access these from anywhere I need to. On my days off when I need to check on something I can simply pull up whatever I need to view at home instead of having to run to the office.

Desvantagens

I honestly don't have any dislikes concerning this software as of yet.

Regina B.

Great Time Tracking Tool - Love It

Avaliado em 02/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I Love the Time Tracking Feature. I can easily see what my team's doing and can focus in the Important things. As an artist papaerwork is really a huge hassle for me.

Time Tracking

Tomasz S.

Easy Time Tracking

Avaliado em 13/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm using the time tracking features on a daily base.
At the end of the month it's so easy to convert the time into invoices.
It saves me a full day compared to my previous system with with Excel and Word.
Like it!!

Vantagens

Easy to use, no training required, save a lot of time to convert time tracking records to invoices, nice invoice layouts

nothing found yet

Seb N.

Best Invoicing System

Avaliado em 27/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simple, intuitive and easy to use. Moneypenny is great! You can add as many clients as you wish, track time for each project, issue invoices, add expanses. You get access to all the business data in 1 place.

Vantagens

it's easy and fast, time tracking is great, adding manual time, invoicing and invoice reminders

Katie C.
Traduzir com Google

MoneyPenny is great value for money

Avaliado em 09/05/2017

Vantagens

Timesheet reports, time tracking and invoicing for the whole team for 35USD. Super tool to ease running projects and collaboration in a team

Desvantagens

It took us some time to discover all the features but since than we didn't have any issues with the software

Anja S.

Project tracking made easy

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I working now since 5 months with MoneyPenny as a Project Manager and my team is tracking time via MoneyPenny. It is exactly what I need to have an overview about the project performance.
I still wish to have a trello integration.

Ewa K.
Traduzir com Google

Reliable bookkeeeping, tasks and time tracking in one app

Avaliado em 08/02/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started to use Moneypenny few months ago, on the beginning quite sceptic since I was wondering if there's anything more to be offered after zoho, freshbook and free agent apps for invoicing. I was looking for a tool which will become almost like a 1 stop shop for all my work related to estimating and quoting the work and tasks, time tracking and then finally managing the invoices. Moneypenny appeared to be good choice. I actually invited another people to my account which makes the whole customer relationship easier, because they can make their own estimates and prepare initial quotes too. I'm based in Poland and was impressed about the speed their customer services replied on my question related to the service payment. I will keep using it I found they also have mobile app which has the expenses tracking feature, from there it's just a simple click to make bill image and then upload to the app. Quite convinient indeed.

Pawel N.

Best time tracker in Poland

Avaliado em 09/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For sure MoneyPenny is the best team time tracker available on polish market. Seeing in real time who is working on what task, who is away is awesome. And also the ease of generating multilanguage invoices is great.

Miroslav K.
Traduzir com Google

Moneypenny helps me to get organized

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

MoneyPenny is a great business tool which helps me to stay organized.
Don't make me think about payment reminders or invoicing clients fast and with online Payment.
Fantastic!

George P.
Traduzir com Google

A modern, powerful and efficient way for managing finances in an SME

Avaliado em 20/12/2017

Vantagens

Although the product offers a lot of functionality, the designers managed to keep the UI very simple and lightweight. The user experience is very pleasant and intuitive.

In terms of functionality reporting hours and invoicing is a breeze and saves a lot of time.

Desvantagens

German texts are not always 100% correct. The cockpit could be further extended. .

When the clock is ticking: Use Money Penny

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 31/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able to build more efficient team and provide feedback to individuals according to the time spent on various activities. Money Penny has also helped us determine the areas or processes to be automated which doesn't need much human intervention.

Vantagens

The best thing about money penny is that it lets you track each and every second on different projects. This helps to understand the effort leakage, boost team productivity and billing the clients accordingly.

Desvantagens

Each segment or module of the tool can have an "i" symbol which explains the usage of that particular field.

7.0/10

Just Started/Initial Thoughts

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 05/11/2018

Vantagens

Well we need a answering service especially for West Coast hours. I prefer one that can sound more professional.

Desvantagens

Not sure to early to tell to be honest I think.

Weronika K.

Invaluable services

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

have used Moneypenny for over 2 years and always found their service up to standard and their product invaluable tothe business.

Vantagens

Fast responce from the team and how well they treat their costumers

Desvantagens

recieving calls on the direct line dedicated only for the costumers

André W.
Traduzir com Google

Really great tool I was looking for a long time

Avaliado em 08/12/2017

Vantagens

Customer Support is great and fast. All tools work in perfect harmony (App and WebApp). Everything very well thought. Many things to adjust like letterheads or different types of invoice design. And if you don´t like the suggested ones you simply adjust it. Love the idea to give customers access to their own cloud where to see invoice status.