Avaliações do SendPulse

SendPulse

Maximizing e-mail marketing open rates automatically

4.4/5 (89 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 25/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Vantagens

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Desvantagens

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Use it every day

Avaliado em 30/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Vantagens

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Desvantagens

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Traduzir com Google

Good but API is hard work

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 13/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação

So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you.

Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine.

Full Review:

SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it.

My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up.

If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION:

The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works.

SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot).

On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png

(the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/)

I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it?

And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API?

Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low.

SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great.

I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price
Web Interface
Email Builder

API
Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

4.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Provides way more value than the price.

Avaliado em 30/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For running efficient email marketing campaigns.

Vantagens

Sendpulse cost like half the price of alternative email marketing solutions ,while still providing similar quality.
The interface is intuitive and clear to use.There is a step by step guide on the Sendplus platform,which intuitively guides users on how to create a professionally attractive marketing email.
I like the templates provided by Sendpulse and how professional they look when we use them for email campaigns. Customer Support is online 24/7 and are always prompt with responses on every occasion when I have had a cause to speak with them.

Desvantagens

We have to select the kind of analytics we want to get from Sendpulse.This should be an automatic choice which should be available by default.

Multipurpose marketing platform

Avaliado em 16/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Vantagens

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more.
What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past.
It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses.
Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Desvantagens

Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

Traduzir com Google

The service facilitates many tasks

Avaliado em 13/10/2018

Vantagens

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Desvantagens

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

No cons of this service

Avaliado em 31/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Desvantagens

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Avaliado em 20/01/2019

Vantagens

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Excellent for sending mail

Avaliado em 22/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Vantagens

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Desvantagens

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Vantagens

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Desvantagens

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

Simplifies many tasks

Avaliado em 13/01/2019

Vantagens

We use SendPulse as a tool for collecting newsletters. The software is fairly easy to learn and does not need to be studied for a long time. It has an excellent set of editing options.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is quite difficult to contact customer support, and when you save mail templates in software, page speed is significantly reduced. Cannot edit pictures.

7.0/10
Traduzir com Google

The service simplifies many tasks

Avaliado em 05/01/2019

Vantagens

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Desvantagens

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Traduzir com Google

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Avaliado em 07/01/2019

Vantagens

I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

7.0/10

Excellent service

Avaliado em 21/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Vantagens

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Desvantagens

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Traduzir com Google

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Avaliado em 27/02/2018

Vantagens

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Desvantagens

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

Traduzir com Google

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Avaliado em 15/02/2018

Vantagens

In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Desvantagens

As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

Traduzir com Google

A good app with an extensive range of features

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

Vantagens

This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.

SendPulse review

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.

Traduzir com Google

Very well integrated email and SMS marketing service.

Avaliado em 22/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is one of my primary source for email marketing. And it is very effective in generating good revenue for my company.

Vantagens

Its simple user interface and great deliverability makes it one of the best email marketing tool of this industry. It is also well integrated with SMS service which is a great tool for me. Simultaneously I can use both for my product promotions. Both gives amazing results.

Desvantagens

Till now I didn't see any major problem in this software. Sometimes it bothers me when it takes longer time for campaign approval.

Excellent web push service

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been looking for a solution that will let me send web push notifications to my customers. I tried a few services but in all of them setup was extremely complicated. SendPulse was easy to integrate, I just added a javascript code to my website and it worked right away. The service is free and does not have any limitations. You can send web push to all your users no matter how many you've got. Recommended!

Vantagens

- Web push is free and easy to implemement
- Web push works together with email

Convenient service of dispatch

Avaliado em 27/02/2018

Vantagens

Everything is implemented fairly simply and rationally, there is nothing superfluous, only the necessary functions. The program completely suits me, although some points can be improved. The ideal software does not happen. Tasks are constantly changing and developers are trying to follow the advanced trends.

Desvantagens

Few standard templates. I would like to make my personal cabinet even more convenient. It is advisable to send notifications by SMS, not just e-mail. Data security must also be at its height.

Traduzir com Google

A great marketing automation tool with a ton of features

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SendPlus was a great help to our marketing team. We would conduct some of our email and facebook campaigns manually (or rather not completely automated). We save a ton of time by switching.

Vantagens

This was the one tool we needed to automate all our marketing communications. From email campaigns to SMS, Facebook and even Viber. We used to use two separate tools for email and facebook campaigns. Their free plan is also great but lacks a couple of features that were critical for business use.

Desvantagens

The step up from their free to paid plan seems small in terms of the benefits. This was one disappointment when signing but eventually SendPulse was a great addition to our marketing arsenal.

Poor support

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 20/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Vantagens

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Desvantagens

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

0.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Platform with a huge number of functions

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

Vantagens

A simple user interface SendPulse helps me set up an account in 5-10 minutes. A huge number of various useful functions are available in the email design editor.

Desvantagens

Very few preloaded email templates. API integration needs a little improvement. It happens that drafts are slowly saved.

Essential for email marketing

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

If you're looking for an email marketing tools, try this one.

Vantagens

Awesome segmenting and analytics features.
Virtually no problems with spam filters.
Very competitive price.

Desvantagens

Nothing really worth complaining about. We had few issues on the technical side we had to resolve by contacting support, but nothing major.