Avaliações do Freshsales

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

604 avaliações

Peter
Peter
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Vantagens

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Desvantagens

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Kharn
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

Avaliado em 27/09/2022

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

Vantagens

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards.

Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously.

I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

Desvantagens

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Adam
  • Setor: Hardware

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Missing things rivals do well

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in...

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Vantagens

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Desvantagens

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

CARLOS RODOLFO
CARLOS RODOLFO
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Instant information with Freshsales

Avaliado em 05/12/2023

For many companies that are just starting out, if they get the free plan it is very limited and does not allow me to do some things, it offers unlimited user integration and contact management, but it offers a totally secure environment to manage your business making sure that your data is safe at any time.

Vantagens

It allows users and administrators to manage and coordinate interactions with our employees and customers with ease, it has tools for customer service, its cloud calling system is excellent and dynamic, it allows us to generally manage strategies and channels of active sales.

Desvantagens

For many companies that are just starting out, if they get the free plan, it is very limited and does not allow me to do some things.

Nikhil
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

Avaliado em 14/01/2023

I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Vantagens

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Desvantagens

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

• Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good sales and marketing CRM

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

Vantagens

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

Desvantagens

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.
James
James
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Avaliado em 16/09/2019

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Vantagens

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Desvantagens

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Kyrstin
  • Setor: Maquinário

Powerful integration tools!

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Vantagens

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Avaliado em 04/01/2021

So far, it's been all good!

So far, it's been all good!

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Desvantagens

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Lindsey
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best CRM for our small business

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Vantagens

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Desvantagens

Search function, would like to search keyword

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razões para escolher o Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Price and functionality
Marah
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

Avaliado em 10/01/2023

Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

Vantagens

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Desvantagens

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Wolfgang
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Avaliado em 05/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Vantagens

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Desvantagens

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Huan
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best CRM for your small to big team

Avaliado em 23/05/2021

Vantagens

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Desvantagens

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel
Sam
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A good solid CRM product and service

Avaliado em 21/08/2023

A good product with good service back up

A good product with good service back up

Vantagens

We use the WhatsApp. marketing on a weekly basis

Desvantagens

WHatsApp journey gliches, although this may be a fault with Meta

Zoho CRM e Zoho Desk

Razões para escolher o Freshsales

We switched from Monday.com for ethical reasons. We did not want to use a product that was from a company operating out of an immoral apartheid state such as Israel. As an organisation we boycott all Israeli products and services and support the United Nations in condeming the illegal occupation of Palestine and oppression of the Palestinian people. We believe in a free Palestine.

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

We liked the sales approach from Freshsales
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Avaliado em 08/03/2019

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Vantagens

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Desvantagens

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Adir
Adir
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Avaliado em 16/05/2020

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Vantagens

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Desvantagens

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well.

Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Zoho CRM e Pipedrive

Price

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

Features, price, ease of use.
Rajath

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

Avaliado em 07/07/2017

Vantagens

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price.

- User Behaviour Tracking:

Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on.

- Lead Scoring:

Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly.

- Easy scheduling of tasks and activities

- Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

- Multiple Deal Pipelines:

We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

• Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Avaliado em 14/09/2019

Very responsive and their support is fast

Very responsive and their support is fast

Vantagens

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Desvantagens

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Michael
  • Setor: Internet

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Vantagens

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Desvantagens

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Priya
Priya
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Feels like a breath of fresh air

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

Vantagens

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Desvantagens

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

• Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Avaliado em 30/03/2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Vantagens

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Desvantagens

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Sunil
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

All in one best CRM suite

Avaliado em 27/09/2022

Freshsales helped us to automate our outbound sales activity and generate extensive reporting

1) Ease of implementation and setup
2) Customer support
3) Very optimized CRM
4) Clean UI and UX

Desvantagens

Need more sales enablement options for outbound sales activities. i.e
1) Send cold emails specific to prospects' time zone
2) Ability to send emails per our scheduled time than 30 mins buffer available in Freshsales CRM

Pricing and easy setup
Niki

FreshSales

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Vantagens

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

Desvantagens

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Buggy and full of errors

Avaliado em 05/12/2022

I am disgusted that I spent the money and will not renew, As soon as I am able to transfer my hostage contacts I will move to another hopefully better system.

Vantagens

The software is in the cloud can use it from anywhere

Desvantagens

The software is full of bugs, the support people are very helpful but I do feedback on the errors I reported and no fix either. Every day I discover new errors - limitations and bugs in the system. I will not renew my subscription. The worst part for me is the fact that I have been unable to export my contacts from the system - which limits me to go to another system that works more reliable. I am also not impressed that my credit card details are stored by the system. This is actually open to fraud and hacking - so if their buggy system gets hacked then my credit card details are open to the hackers. NOT VERY NICE

Christopher
Christopher
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Avaliado em 12/12/2017

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Vantagens

Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Desvantagens

There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.