Avaliações do Spendesk

Spendesk

Os gastos dos negócios podem ser muito fáceis.

4.8/5 (60 avaliações)
Christopher P.

Sucess Story

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

100% control over all teams and their spendings
Easy to use via app or directly on the platform
Streamlining of Cash-out
Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

Lukas H.
Traduzir com Google

Great accounting automation for distributed teams

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We're a small team scattered around Europa and Asia & thanks to Spendesk, much of our accounting, requesting payments & doing personal expenses has been automated - giving us more time to focus on developing our business rather than filing manual reports & chasing receipts across departments.

Vantagens

- Spendesk allows to automate payments & approvals for business expenses and provides great overview over who owns which transactions, establishing great accountability
- The accounting integration (in Germany) was easy and straightforward
- Great approval flows
- It's possible to set up multiple teams & entities, modeling complex organizational structures

Desvantagens

- Due to a change in Spendesk's internal processes in preparation for Brexit the onboarding process took 3-4 weeks, which wasn't well communicated in advance
- Each credit card's limit must be backed by money pre-loaded onto the bank account - and each card's limit needs to be 100% backed, effectively tying up an entire month of "worst case scenario" working capital
- Currency conversion charges are quite high

Resposta do Spendesk

Hello Lukas, and thank you very much for your very detailed review. We are sorry that you faced some issues while using Spendesk. Don't hesitate to contact our support team anytime you need, we are available for you. Have a nice day!

Matthew W.
Traduzir com Google

Very nearly perfection, but I have a use case not handled well

Avaliado em 13/03/2019

Vantagens

This is cliche, but the software just works. I really appreciate how fast it is to do all the tasks I need to do, and it really helps get my colleagues on board when it doesn't take up much of their time to upload receipts.

Desvantagens

It is not very obvious how to have a card that can be charged multiple times, but only as a single overall process. An example is any service which takes a deposit, then final charge once manufacture is complete. This would be one purchase request and therefore one spendesk card, but needs to allow multiple individual charges to occur.
The "solution" is a subscription, but then you have to remember to cancel it or the money is reserved on the card forever.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you Matthew for your interesting review. If you need any help with Spendesk, don't hesitate to contact our support or customer success teams!

Pauline T.
Traduzir com Google

Absolutely amazing tool to manage you team spendings

Avaliado em 15/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We implemented Spendesk as soon as we heard from them for my compan Hivy.
Hivy is a Saas helping Office Managers to answer every employee needs.

What was the problem I was facing at Hivy? Well few corporate cards, not enough agility in the team when we needed to buy stuff online.
Spendesk was the perfect tool to make my team move faster.
I used Spendesk's product since the beginning - I love the fact that each time I have a question on the product, they quickly get back to me and do whatever is needed to solve my problem.
That's what I call customer support :)

Best customer support <3
Very smooth and user-friendly design
Custom Approval flow which is great when you go on vacations - you can really delegate the payment validation.

Desvantagens

Cannot be used with existing corporate cards.

Merci Pauline :)

Nicolas G.
Traduzir com Google

I have been one of the first customer of Spendesk, saved me a lot of time and mistakes

Avaliado em 15/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time saving, seamless approval workflow, team management, Xero integration

Vantagens

Superb UX, Analytical coding, greatest Xero integration ever, no more corporate credit card, no more credit card reconciliation + I can empower my teammates and make them responsible for their budget + I am in control of my expenses without spending too much time in painfull approval workflow.

Desvantagens

I want to use it for all my subsidiaries
OCR please ?
A dedicated email than I can use to forward my receipts directly to the solution would be great too

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you Nicolas for this review! We will get in touch with you to make sure that all your subsidiaries can use Spendesk.

Jordi C.

Everything undercontrol

Avaliado em 11/10/2019

Vantagens

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Desvantagens

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

Ken O.

Happy to recommend

Avaliado em 16/04/2019

Vantagens

I have to say that I have been nothing but impressed by the Spendesk platform since we implemented it earlier this year. Tracking credit card expenditure was a manual painstaking process for us until we introduced Spendesk which involved chasing receipts and manually deriving accounting entries from a spreadsheet. I now have control and visibility across the business of the entire spend and am confident that I have the back up and approval processes for it in one location. You have managed to develop a cross platform UX that is easy for the user and the finance team alike and the reporting capability is second to none. I have no hesitation in giving a top rating and have since recommended it to other finance professionals.

Desvantagens

If I had one suggestion it would be that the lead time of the physical cards is far too long and the cards themselves should be contactless.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Ken for your amazing review!
We are working right now in decreasing the time of the plastic card delivery and the contactless card is on its way. Stay tuned... ;-)

Mark L.
Traduzir com Google

Great efficiency tool for small companies

Avaliado em 21/11/2018

Vantagens

It greatly improves the purchasing workflow, all the way through to payments and accounting. It decentralises purchasing, while keeping control of the whole process with the decision makers. It's very intuitive to use - I never have to train new employees on Spendesk. The customer support level is the best I've ever seen, and they are constantly adding new features and improving the existing ones.

Desvantagens

It costs money. But compared to the employee time saved by using it, as well as the added value compared to manual processes, it's money very well spent.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you Mark for your kind review. We are really happy to free you and your team from the hassle of paying at work!

Sandro M.

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

Avaliado em 13/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers.
We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit...

Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit.

I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets
autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

Desvantagens

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

Resposta do Spendesk

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

Xavi G.
Traduzir com Google

Easy and amazing finance administration tool

Avaliado em 08/10/2019

Vantagens

The fact that i can scan my receipts and upload them directly from the phone. Having a Visa credit card that links directly to the app and i don't have to use my personal one.

Desvantagens

There are too many approvals needed for every single operation

Kristan L.

Life changer!

Avaliado em 15/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Loads of international travel and receipt management - worry free

Vantagens

I was in sales in the earlier part of my career and vowed to never return because I thought the expense reports took way too much of my precious time. thanks to Spendesk - it has literally changed my professional & personal life - bank is happy and I am hassle free - love, love love it!

Desvantagens

literally cannot think of one - so easy to use & instantaneous....My accounting team no longer loathes me!

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Kristan for your wonderful review !! We are really happy to make your life so much easier.

Thibault L.
Traduzir com Google

Manages accounting better than other pieces of software!

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

Vantagens

Spendesk allows me to pay in a B2B environment, while having full visibility on realtime spending and accounting at the end of the month!

Desvantagens

I wish I had known before that I could connect Spendesk with my accounting software: I would have saved so much time!

Jonathan C.
Traduzir com Google

Never be stuck waiting for the company card

Avaliado em 04/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, super efficient, and keeps everything tidy (approval requests are logged, receipts can be attached to each expense, cards are issued for a specific vendor and with a maximum payment limit).

Vantagens

Every expense incurred by the team can be sent for approval, approved, and sent to the vendor instantly.

Desvantagens

Certain vendors decline prepaid virtual cards, meaning it's back to the old hunting down the company card game.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Jonathan for your great review. We are indeed aware that some vendors do not accept our virtual cards. But we are looking to end this issue shortly. Have a nice day!

Jules W.

Useful

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/10/2019

Vantagens

Intuitive, practical, incredible support.

Desvantagens

Chatbot is always displayed even if I don't need help

Anne caroline C.
Traduzir com Google

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

Avaliado em 26/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!!
Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Easy to implement
Time credit
Great monitoring

Could be cheaper
purple color ;-)

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Good review

Avaliado em 10/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use, I use it almost daily since I work in marketing and am responsible for buying stuff for the office. I love the reminders to upload the receipts. I feel a sense of completion when I've uploaded a receipt.

Vantagens

Being able to automatically pay for work spendings through spendesk without having to use my own money or wait for my expenses to be refunded by my company.

Desvantagens

Nothing, maybe make it possible to copy the card number.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you for your nice review!

Rodolphe Q.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect tool for open company

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Use it for 4 years now, so usefull for employees.

Vantagens

If you work in a company where trust rings the bell for your boss you have use this tool, it's so easy and powerful. Everyone can be autonomous when travelling or need to buy any good need for his job.

Desvantagens

Maybe the UI with soft colors is not easy enough to understand for blind colors people leike me, bigger icon shoud be a good idea

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Rodolphe for your kind review!

Natalie P.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use and an enjoyable experience

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It makes my life (and my bosses life!) so much easier. By giving me a budget I can spend with I don't have to pester by boss for money/company card access. I don't have to wait for expenses to be paid at the end of each month, I don't even have to log expenses! I also don't have to worry about losing receipts as I upload them straight away, and if I don't, Spendesk reminds me and questions why. It's a very intuative and user friendly platform.

Vantagens

The app - the ability to instantly upload receipts on the go (and reminders if you don't!), updates on balance, pin easily available through the app.

Desvantagens

The sign up process wasn't as smooth as it could have been, I can't remember why or how now as it was a while ago but I remember getting my card in the post, with little instruction/information about what to do next. I then managed to 'sign up' but didn't register my card for ages as I thought I'd done that by signing up.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Natalie for your amazing review! We're so happy to read all your feedbacks, and we improved our customer onboarding process to avoid further confusion as you just mentioned :)

Kim C.

Great office management tool

Avaliado em 02/07/2019

Vantagens

Ease of use and speed of customer support response and help

Desvantagens

Sometimes the cards take a few minutes to load. Also the log out time is very quick meaning you can't stay logged in to your account throughout the day.

Resposta do Spendesk

Hello Kim, thank you for your great feedback and nice review!

Thomas K.
Traduzir com Google

Great help in everyday work

Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

Desvantagens

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

Nicholas N.

Best Tool for Consolidating Company Spending

Avaliado em 10/07/2019

Vantagens

Spendesk has been invaluable in making it easy and straight forward to make company purchases. Setting up purchases is quick and painless, and if managed correctly easy to track all of your spending and invoices.

Desvantagens

Would maybe like an option to create a department card which can be used multiple times but still has the limits and tracking capabilities, but which doesn't fall under the subscription use case.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you Nicholas for your nice review on our product! And be sure that we took your feedback concerning department card into account. Have a nice day.

Great solution

Avaliado em 30/11/2018

Vantagens

Easy way to manage all the payments, you can change your cards like a pro.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I need to change the amount credit allowed in a card, but once it's created, you can't change it.

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you for your review.

Vlad Z.
Traduzir com Google

Great help for managing your work receipts

Avaliado em 25/12/2018

Vantagens

- expense cards for recurring payments
- OCR to recognise receipts
- configurable approval workflows (with auto-approval if under specified amount)
- VAT support
- mobile app
- visibility on back payments

Desvantagens

- not enough visibility with spending per per category / missing analytics dashboard

Resposta do Spendesk

Dear Vlad, thank you for your kind review!

Lucille G.
Traduzir com Google

Great tool to manage company expenses

Avaliado em 10/07/2019

Vantagens

- No need to pay first and expense later, you can directly use Spendesk virtual credit cards!
- No risk to forgot about sending the invoice to the finance team, Spendesk directly sends you a reminder
- You can generate recurring credit cards for recurring expenses

Desvantagens

- Some companies or website don't accept virtual credit cards (but really few of them)

Resposta do Spendesk

Thank you so much Lucille for your great review. We are so happy to help you better manage all your business spendings :)

Amazing software!

Avaliado em 23/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Spendesk we are able to speed up the organization process of our business trips.
Everything is way faster with Spendesk!

Vantagens

It's extremely easy to use, no time to waste. Spendesk can help a company to increase its effectiveness.

Desvantagens

Be able to do different payments with a temporary Virtual Credit Card.