Avaliações do Spidergap 360 Feedback

Spidergap 360 Feedback

4,8 (107)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Crie e execute avaliações de feedback 360°.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

107 avaliações

Finn
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very easy to use and effective tool - Outstanding support!

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

Vantagens

Super easy to us . Excellent support. Support is very responsive and friendly and always able to help. Also, it is a very reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback. I especially liked the functionality that let´s you compare each person´s results with the results of the entire organization. I did also like about this software that the questionnaires and reports can be easily edited.

Desvantagens

There is not much I dislike about the software, however think that the software builder is slightly too basic. In my personal opinion the software builder is too similar to Google Forms. I would like to see a greater selection of different inquiry types, for example scaler or matrix. Furthermore, I missed an auto-save function. You always have to save your progress manually when using this software, which can be somewhat annoying and result in lost data if you forget to save your progress. Also, I did miss the ability to easily send repeat invitations to specific respondents.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you are getting great support, finding the tool easy to use, and provides comprehensive feedback. We're working on improving reminder functionality as although you can currently send reminders in bulk any time, sending one-off individual reminders aren't yet as easy as we'd like. You mentioned you were missing auto-save... but we do now auto-save progress when providing feedback or editing the questionnaire. Was there somewhere else that you would find auto-save useful? Please let us know by email to [email protected] Thanks!

Ranil
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great real-time 360 feedback ...

Avaliado em 03/01/2021

Totally, it's a great tool, very professional , affordable, time saving and user friendly that can recommend to anyone without any further thoughts.

Vantagens

Starting from the setting it up it’s easy and clear. They have a remarkable professional support team behind your back any time you need. The free trial setup they provided helped me a lot to understand how it works before I buy. You can import the targets and the evaluators in to the tool and the rest is just simple clicks. It’s mobile friendly and very intuitive. The format of the report summery is my favorite. First comes a nice summary and then comes the detailed information. Professional and simply awesome!

Desvantagens

I personally found it as a great tool. Other than mentioning "cons" I would like to give some suggestions in my point of view. I felt like the fluidity of the templates should be little more smoother and I have found a lot of features on the interface which don't use (in my cases) but for someone else they can be useful. Just wanted to share my experience.

Claire Suzanne
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

360 Feedback for a small non profit organisation

Avaliado em 07/03/2023

This is a new experience for staff within our organisation and it is making steady progress each year, we have had a 95% satisfaction rate from staff seeking feedback and plan to continue to use the software in the future.

Vantagens

This product is very simple for staff and line managers to use, the process is time managed and semi automated so we have control over what happens when but are guided by the system as to what works best. The email templates are great and the information upload process simple to follow. The question library is comprehensive and yet still allows the orgnisation to personalise to their own language. Excellent self help systems, but if you prefer to be hand held though a process, the team are always on hand to help out. The layout of the 360 document is easy to work with, user friendly and the coaching email that you send out before hand has been really well received by managers and staff alike.

Desvantagens

I struggled with getting the time line planned out, I did not find that particularly intuitive

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Spidergap; we're glad it has been a valuable tool for your small non-profit organization. We're thrilled that the system has been user-friendly for staff and line managers and that you've found the question library comprehensive yet customizable to your organization's language.

We're sorry to hear that you struggled with getting the timeline planned out, and we will certainly take your feedback on board to see how we can improve the process in the future.

Paul

• Suporte ao cliente

I have been using Spidergap for 5 years and am very pleased with it. Great system and support!

Avaliado em 17/02/2016

From an administrator's perspective, the system is very easy to understand and navigate.

Buildi...

Building questionnaires / assessments and amending and copying existing questionnaires / assessments is straightforward. Adjusting rating scale and rater groups is very simple.

Options exist in terms of question types - based upon just a single response that rates performance or frequency, or includes a second response that enables raters to specify the level of performance they feel is appropriate for each behaviour being assessed

Narrtive can be added as frequently as you specify, enabling raters to provide examples to back up their ratings

Rater information can be loaded through Excel spreadsheet, or added directly into the system by the Subjects, which saves administrator time manipulating spreadsheets. Additional raters can be added manually, if required.

The email templates are easy to edit, as is issuing emails with links to the questionnaire / assessment and reminders.

Reports are clear and informative - summary information at the front, with detailed scores later.

From the Subject and Raters' perspectives, it's an easy to access system, just one click, with no need for passwords. The system looks and feels professional to them, so high face vailidity.

For reference and training, there is plenty on their site to help you, including videos to walk you through setting things up.

For me, it is not just the system that is important. Spidergap provides a great system, no question. It's also about being able to trust and to be able to rely on the guys who run it to respond quickly and effectively when you do need their help, having made a mistake somewhere. Spidergap provide support second to none.

Highly recommended system and great support.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks Paul, it has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to supporting you with running 360s with your clients for many years to come!

Antonette
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Superb Customer Support

Avaliado em 13/03/2023

My experience has been by far a GREAT one. When my database didn't upload correctly during our live 360, I panicked to say the least. But the [sensitive content hidden] of the Spidergap was there for me on the spot, and fixed the issue. Just [sensitive content hidden] has supported me through questions early as I was developing the 360. And, never once did anyone say, "did you check out the video library before calling us?" I GREATLY appreciated that!

Vantagens

The system was easy enough to figure out, especially since the videos are spot on and very easy to follow. But I had a lot of questions that were not answered by the Q&A section, and my spreadsheet upload in a weird way that not off of my managers were added. I did what I do best, I hit HELP and used the chat button in the program. Within an hour (they give themselves 2), I received help and support and service that has trumped all other program we would have ever considered.

Desvantagens

Some of the customization that you cannot change, and it isn't exactly clear if they will send out all the emails listed of if you have to. I would love to see the reminder emails with some sort of automation to send to the people on a particular date.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer support superb and that our videos and chat support could guide you through the process.

We're honored to have been able to support you throughout your journey, and we look forward to continuing to provide exceptional service in the future.

Fiona

• Suporte ao cliente

Struggling to find fault - am so used to glitches/issues/poor customer service - not here.

Avaliado em 27/01/2016

I thought introducing 360 to our small business was going to be costly and complicated. We took advantage of the free trial as we only have 5 Managers across the country. I sat down one Sunday afternoon having watched the tutorial vids and used the chat function to get a couple of queries answered (which they did promptly even though it was late on a Saturday night!) and began to create my project. My real surprise was that everything happened the way it should - the way it had been shown on the vids. It made me realise how often I normally feel let down by systems/software/customer service etc. Not only was it as easy as they said to create the project and load all the necessary information, when I came to the questionnaire itself I realised just how flexible it was. It's a very intuitive system and I was able to figure out very quickly how to amend every title and question so that it almost completely mirrored our own Manager Scorecard. This will make the feedback so much more meaningful to the Managers as it will be in their frame of reference and directly related to objectives and KPIs they're already familiar with. The questionnaires went out and some started to bounce back due to incorrect email addresses - again I expected issues in sorting this out but again it was simple and easy to delete the original questionnaires sent and resend to the new addresses. Just a pretty seamless and trouble free process which, like I say, seems a rarity nowadays. The reports themselves are professional and give the right variety of detail, are easy to read and understand - don't know what else to say really - we will be using again, and will happily endorse with enthusiasm.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you so much for your review Fiona, the whole team are genuinely touched by your comments and fired up about how what we are doing is helping you and your managers. If there is anything we can do to help, or improve then do let us know!

Cheryl
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I'm an external career coach using this 360 tool to help my coachee obtain valuable feedback.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018

Vantagens

This is my first time using this 360 tool and I'm very impressed with quality of tool and reports; ease of use; ability to customize to suit my needs; super fast response time to my questions (haven't waited more than 3 hours despite being in USA--different time zone); quality of FAQs that have answered 98% of my questions; and clean clear reporting. I also LOVE that I can include the Director of HR as having access to my project to view drafts, etc. but not to all of my account (e.g. other projects that don't involve her firm, since I provide consulting to other companies).

Desvantagens

Currently, the tool does not have an auto save feature for participants, so I had to warn them to block out uninterrupted time to complete in one sitting. Spidergap acknowledges that this upgrade is something they are working on. I urge them to do so.

Two other improvements that I've suggested: 1) ability to change relationship category without engaging Spidergap directly (although when I did their response was super-duper fast), 2) in email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so glad you get valuable feedback and that you like Spidergap's reports, ease of use, customization, support, and other features.

We definitely agree with the areas to improve that you highlight and as you say they are on our roadmap for this year. (We'll keep you updated).

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Erica
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Highly recommend

Avaliado em 06/06/2021

We are finishing our first round of feedback reports this week so I'm sure I would have more to say following the entire experience. Currently however, our overall experience has been phenomenal. I would highly recommend this product and company. We are looking forward to continuing the use of the product.

Vantagens

The team at Spidergap. The product itself is highly customizable and easy to use. The team exceeds expectations at every turn. They monitor your project and reach out to check in at all the important milestones. When I have had a question, the response is immediate. Every person on the team is knowledgeable on our project. I have never been as impressed as I am with the Spidergap team.

Desvantagens

We have a lot of users taking the survey and not having a platform that is accessible to them costs the admin a lot of time. Users have to contact the admin to see what their progress is and who hasn't yet responded to their feedback request. Any changes made to emails that bounce as well have to be done by the admin.

Sidney
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Spidergap is great!

Avaliado em 30/11/2022

My overall experience has been great. The tool is easy to use, the customer service is fantastic, and we've yet to have any trouble with it.

Vantagens

What I like most about Spidergap is how convenient and efficient it is to use. It's very user-friendly, there are great articles to help with questions, and everything is easily accessible.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more room for customization. There are a few things on the report we wish we could tweak, but it's not a make-or-break thing! A suggestion I'd make is to have a page for users to few outstanding requests, approvals, or peer-assessments they need to complete so they have a list of those in one spot.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're thrilled that you find Spidergap convenient, efficient, and user-friendly and that our help articles are useful. We completely understand that every organization has unique needs and requirements. If you could contact us with more details on your requirements, we would be happy to look into these features further and see if we can incorporate them into our tool. We value your opinion and would like to ensure that Spidergap continues to meet your needs.

Liz
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Fabulous tool for 360

Avaliado em 04/04/2019

We are wishing to develop specific leadership capabilities in highly technical individuals (leaders of complex project teams, rather than "leaders by organisation chart"). Traditional 360 tools cannot be tailored and do not provide a great fit for this demographic, as well as being costly.
We found Spidergap filled our needs perfectly. We could set up a 360 project that was specific to this group, tailor the questions so they were highly relevant to the capabilities we wanted to see them grow in, administer the whole process easily and give the group easy-to-read insightful reports to help them develop.
Feedback from the report-receivers was extremely positive, and line managers were quick to share how easy it was to coach from the report content.
We are monitoring the progression of a specific group and are confident that this has helped them significantly in the area of self-knowledge and in shaping them as leaders.

Vantagens

The ease of use, especially in tailoring the feedback questions for a specific organisation or project. The ability to add your own logo to the cover.
The great self-help documents on site. Chat help was readily available too, although it wasn't needed often as the tool is very intuitive.
Great value for money / no mandatory tie-in to coaching services that is forced by other big brands
Very insightful and easy to read report with strengths at the forefront, not just weakness.

Desvantagens

Very few "cons" but would have liked to have been able to easily send repeat invitations/ reminders to specific respondents, versus "all" or a long-winded cut-and-paste action.

Brian
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Unmatched Product and Service

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

I needed a 360 solution that was dynamic, configurable, and flexible enough to meet our needs. Working with Spidergap through the initial demo process was what sold me. The follow up conversations, quick responses to questions, and thoroughness of the answers were among the best I have seen. The product speaks for itself but it was a no-brainer to move forward with the customer experience I had.

Administration of the solution is very simple and reporting functionality is exactly what I was looking for. With the way this company operates, I would benefit tremendously if they built out a talent management suite to include performance reviews, succession planning, etc. Yes, the solution is that good and easy to use and manage.

Vantagens

Simple to understand, ease of use on back-end and for raters, support and quick responses, configuration possibilities, templates for everything (rater emails - initial and reminders, competencies, etc.) that can be configured, simple flow and ease of use with reporting, rater manageability, reminder functionality, etc.

Desvantagens

The only thing I did not like was having a minimum of 10 credit order for the first purchase. I was able to sample the product with the 1 free credit they provide which was great, but jumping up to a 10 credit order was a bit more than most smaller companies can do. Perhaps provide an option to start with 5 with a slightly higher price point.

Stefano

• Suporte ao cliente

Excellent product, outstanding customer service

Avaliado em 20/06/2014

I used for the first time Spidergap to create a customised 360 assessment with one of our multinational clients. I was impressed by the ease of use, both in terms of setting up the survey and managing the results. The individual reports are accurate and I appreciated the possibility to customise further the personal development form to make it more relevant for participants. A possible improvement relates the group report, which could be a bit more detailed in line with the content of the individual reports. Overall we were very satisfied with the tool and very impressed by the level of service that Spidergap provided. All their representatives and technical support staff were extremely available, ready to support and attentive to our needs, in a way that I have rarely experienced elsewhere.

Thanks Stefano,

I'm glad you've found Spidergap useful and thanks also for your feedback! The group reports are an area we'll be working on this year, so we'll keep you updated on these plans and changes we'll be making. In the meantime, let us know if you'd like a call to review how you can get the most out of the existing group results (spidergraph chart, filters, exports to xls etc.).

Alexis Kingsbury, Co-Founder at Spidergap

Sarah
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Eye opening!

Avaliado em 31/03/2023

Vantagens

Helped me prioritize areas for improvement

Desvantagens

Nothing. The report was easy to understand.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled that our 360-degree feedback report was eye-opening and helpful for you. Your positive feedback fuels our commitment to continuously improve and offer a service that is both beneficial and easy to understand. We truly appreciate it!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further feedback or questions.

Janet
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fit for purpose design with great support

Avaliado em 23/09/2019

I used the Spidergap 360 as a leadership assessment tool for a team on a development journey. I was able to customize the questions to align with the company values and mission. After completing the reports I gave face to face feedback to each manager to discuss their report and develop an action plan. We then embarked on a development journey through a 2-day team workshop. The 360 reports helped us to create self-awareness and opened up the feedback conversation so that the team could engage at a much different level. This was an essential part of the team journey.

Vantagens

I chose this software because the reports and results are professional, easy to understand and customizable.
I ended up getting so much more than I anticipated. The service and technical support I got the team was exceptional. The tool was so intuitive and easy to use and the way in which I could set it up to improve team performance was really valuable.

Desvantagens

Not much, I must say. I needed to be able to send an assessment "back" to the step where a user can re-select their participants without losing data already completed which the system can't currently do. That was the only aspect that I would improve.

Harriet

Simply Outstanding!

Avaliado em 16/09/2015

I am relatively new to Spidergap - have only been using it for a few months, and already I can tell just how much better it is than other products out there. What is really impressive to me is that they have managed to make a system with very complex processes that need to happen seem simple and very easy to use.

The support from Spidergap throughout our project has been amazing, they're always quick to respond to even the littlest of questions and it seems there is always a solution.

The system manages to balance functionality with design. It is a very pleasant system to look at and use. They have shown time and time again that they really know and care about what the user needs. The system can do so many different things and allows you to look at what's going on in lots of different ways, so you can always get what you need out of the system.

I would highly recommend Spidergap to anyone!

Joy

• Suporte ao cliente

As a professional coach, I needed a 360 feedback system I could use with my clients

Avaliado em 13/11/2014

I recently completed a project using Spidergap for this and found it worked perfectly. With online technology you tend to expect a lot of issues, but we didn't have any with Spidergap - it did everything it was supposed to do.

The objective of the 360 was to start the conversation with individuals to help increase their self-awareness. Spidergap's reports made this work really well.

One big benefit to my client was the ability to customise the questions (whereas most other tools don't allow this).

I also found Spidergap's 360 Academy really useful, helping to remind the 360 participants (and me!) that the aim of the feedback review meeting is not actually to review the feedback, it is to make an action plan.

Support was fabulous, and worked extremely well. I will definitely use Spidergap again.

Paul
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Suporte ao cliente

Great, would recommend it to anyone

Avaliado em 06/10/2017

Vantagens

the ease with which it is used as well as the layout of results . It easily identifies strengths and opportunities

Desvantagens

can't extract the questionnaire in the format that it is in on the site and so not particularly friendly from that point of view

Ewa
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent! I truly recommend.

Avaliado em 26/10/2016

I was looking for some easy-to-use, cost-optimal, flexible system for 360 feedback collection. Spidergap fully meets my needs!

flexibility, ease of use

Desvantagens

that I cannot select single assessment scale (need to compare target performamce with current performance)

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks for your review Ewa, we're glad you got value from Spidergap.

Just one minor point, you mentioned that it isn't possible to use only current performance rating - sorry for the misunderstanding, this is actually possible (see: https://www.spidergap.com/help#!articles/465-2646-can-i-just-get-feedback-on-current-performance-rather-than-current-vs-desired )

We'll try to make this clearer in future. Please let us know if you'd like a call to discuss further or help you get this set up.

Thanks,

Drew

Great Product

Avaliado em 20/04/2015

This was a great product and just what I was looking for. Too many 360 programs require a high number of employees you are evaluating in order to get a price point that is respectable. I wanted this for myself and I did not want to spend a ridiculous amount. This is perfect for any individual looking for personal development, or a small not for profit organization. The user interface is very easy and the summaries are very detailed.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thank you so much for your review Drew, I'm really glad you got use from Spidergap and look forward to working with you again in future.

Mark

Spidergap delivers!

Avaliado em 25/04/2017

From the excellent flexibility of the product to the excellent customer support, I encourage you to utilize the services of Spidergap for your next 360 Review. The report is professionally put together and the ease of use from an administrative perspective is top drawer!

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks Mark, I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful and am really pleased that you found the report, flexibility, support and ease-of-ease particularly 'top drawer'. I'll pass your kind words on to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future.

Guy

• Suporte ao cliente

Very easy to use but powerful

Avaliado em 03/08/2015

I have conducted many 360 evaluations in the past through email, printed forms etc and Spidergap was the first online tool I have worked with. I was impressed with how easy the site was to use and how it made the whole process seamless for me and for the people performing the reviews. I like how easy it is to customise and the guidance is excellent.

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks so much Guy, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap powerful and seamless. We look forward to continuing to work with you in future.

James
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very Friendly User Experience

Avaliado em 18/09/2020

Vantagens

Very user friendly interface with great customisation especially in design and reminder comms. Help desk are on hand and very effective (in my experience). The reports they generate are really interesting and detailed. Haven't used the software yet but the impact survey also looks a great addition to understand how our clients experience was felt.

Desvantagens

Lack / awkwardness of distinguishing between self and peer reviewers

Elizabeth

Above and beyond

Avaliado em 11/10/2015

We searched many different options for our company's first 360 Degree Feedback Leadership Survey, and we chose Spidergap because of the reasonable and flexible pricing structure, and because the interface is extremely intuitive. An added bonus: Amazing, friendly and prompt customer service!

Resposta do Spidergap

Thanks Elizabeth, that's great to hear. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help further or improve our service.

Cemre
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Spidergap

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Spidergap is a Human Resources dream and it should be used for all performance reviews.

Vantagens

Spidergap is an incredible tool for doing 360 Reviews. It's been a really amazing change in the way that we do performance reviews for our team. This tool helps us stay organized​ and we can customize it to our needs.

Desvantagens

Spidergap has been nothing but ​helpful software for our company, and unless they make major changes I don't see that not being the case.

Riska

• Suporte ao cliente

Spidergap is professional, user friendly and a great help.

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

Vantagens

The 5 credits were extremely helpful and generous. It made us want to create other reviews just to use the system :) It is easy to navigate, very user friendly and quite detailed. The user support is really good too. Well done.

Desvantagens

Setting up the data in the excel upload file can be quite time consuming. Would it be possible to populate my data with your spreadsheet to save the time to type each name and criteria separately? Hope this makes sense??