Spidergap

Crie e execute avaliações de feedback 360°.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

100 avaliações

Alex
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

User Friendly, Flexible, and Great Support

Avaliado em 14/09/2018

Spidergap helps us run 360s for our management development programs on an as-needed basis. Most other 360 products I've seen are full fledged review systems that we need to have as a subscription.

Vantagens

Great UX. And the support team is super responsive.
It's very easy to field a new or repeat 360 design.

Desvantagens

the landing page for the survey admin screen is the survey design interface, which takes a while to load. It would be nice if a survey with responses took you to the results page by default instead.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the feedback!

I wanted to let you know that the bug you identified (where you had to go via the preview every time you review results) has now been fixed.

We didn't know this bug existed until your review - please do shout with feedback on anything else you find annoying (it may be a bug!). :-)

Thanks again!

Jickson
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Moderate, great client assistance and a simple to-utilize administration

Avaliado em 10/05/2021

Great. Incredible help setting things up and afterward there were ordinary touch focuses as the year progressed. The actual instrument is natural, straightforward and clear, and takes into consideration a lot of customisation. There are more extravagant and fancier 360 assessment benefits out there, yet thinking about the entirely sensible valuing, Spidergap is a fabulous assistance that will empower you to run and oversee even huge assessment crusades with next to no issue.

This has been an exceptionally certain encounter and has permitted our organization a section point into the computerized 360 world that saves us time on the authoritative end and permits us the chance to zero in on our beneficiaries.

Vantagens

The enormous one was robotizing endlessly a great deal of the assessment interaction. whenever you have imported your rundown of targets and evaluators into the framework, things like updates, solicitations to survey and so forth can generally be dispatched two or three ticks. As an administrator, you get constant experiences into any activity you are running, and it is not difficult to see singular reports and gathering results. Their client care is excellent; incredible after deals care and they can frequently deal with things like minor customizations on their end in the event that you request it. Moreover, their asset bank on the gateway is clear and simple to look and has the vast majority of the appropriate responses you will be searching for anyway.Setting up the survey was natural and the Customer Service was excellent! The reports are easy to use and my customer was exceptionally satisfied with the outcomes.

Desvantagens

The manner in which the product imagines input can be awfully deceptive. It paints a depressing picture for territories for development, and doesn't consider that the criticism is comparative with any remaining input. For instance, if my most reduced rating is a 4/5 out of three territories, those three regions will be pictured in a dull red and called out as shortcomings, in spite of the way that I scored high on them.

The inquiries they began with are on the more essential side, however in the event that you are beginning from nothing, it is an incredible spot to begin. You can likewise effectively alter their skills or supplant with your favored evaluated territories.

Stefano

• Suporte ao cliente

Excellent product, outstanding customer service

Avaliado em 20/06/2014

I used for the first time Spidergap to create a customised 360 assessment with one of our multinational clients. I was impressed by the ease of use, both in terms of setting up the survey and managing the results. The individual reports are accurate and I appreciated the possibility to customise further the personal development form to make it more relevant for participants. A possible improvement relates the group report, which could be a bit more detailed in line with the content of the individual reports. Overall we were very satisfied with the tool and very impressed by the level of service that Spidergap provided. All their representatives and technical support staff were extremely available, ready to support and attentive to our needs, in a way that I have rarely experienced elsewhere.

Thanks Stefano,

I'm glad you've found Spidergap useful and thanks also for your feedback! The group reports are an area we'll be working on this year, so we'll keep you updated on these plans and changes we'll be making. In the meantime, let us know if you'd like a call to review how you can get the most out of the existing group results (spidergraph chart, filters, exports to xls etc.).

Kind regards,
Alexis Kingsbury, Co-Founder at Spidergap

Finn
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very easy to use and effective tool - Outstanding support!

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

Vantagens

Super easy to us . Excellent support. Support is very responsive and friendly and always able to help. Also, it is a very reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback. I especially liked the functionality that let´s you compare each person´s results with the results of the entire organization. I did also like about this software that the questionnaires and reports can be easily edited.

Desvantagens

There is not much I dislike about the software, however think that the software builder is slightly too basic. In my personal opinion the software builder is too similar to Google Forms. I would like to see a greater selection of different inquiry types, for example scaler or matrix. Furthermore, I missed an auto-save function. You always have to save your progress manually when using this software, which can be somewhat annoying and result in lost data if you forget to save your progress. Also, I did miss the ability to easily send repeat invitations to specific respondents.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you are getting great support, finding the tool easy to use, and provides comprehensive feedback. We're working on improving reminder functionality as although you can currently send reminders in bulk any time, sending one-off individual reminders aren't yet as easy as we'd like. You mentioned you were missing auto-save... but we do now auto-save progress when providing feedback or editing the questionnaire. Was there somewhere else that you would find auto-save useful? Please let us know by email to [email protected] Thanks!

Ranil
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great real-time 360 feedback ...

Avaliado em 03/01/2021

Totally, it's a great tool, very professional , affordable, time saving and user friendly that can recommend to anyone without any further thoughts.

Vantagens

Starting from the setting it up it’s easy and clear. They have a remarkable professional support team behind your back any time you need. The free trial setup they provided helped me a lot to understand how it works before I buy. You can import the targets and the evaluators in to the tool and the rest is just simple clicks. It’s mobile friendly and very intuitive. The format of the report summery is my favorite. First comes a nice summary and then comes the detailed information. Professional and simply awesome!

Desvantagens

I personally found it as a great tool. Other than mentioning "cons" I would like to give some suggestions in my point of view. I felt like the fluidity of the templates should be little more smoother and I have found a lot of features on the interface which don't use (in my cases) but for someone else they can be useful. Just wanted to share my experience.

Paul

• Suporte ao cliente

I have been using Spidergap for 5 years and am very pleased with it. Great system and support!

Avaliado em 17/02/2016

From an administrator's perspective, the system is very easy to understand and navigate.

Building questionnaires / assessments and amending and copying existing questionnaires / assessments is straightforward. Adjusting rating scale and rater groups is very simple.

Options exist in terms of question types - based upon just a single response that rates performance or frequency, or includes a second response that enables raters to specify the level of performance they feel is appropriate for each behaviour being assessed

Narrtive can be added as frequently as you specify, enabling raters to provide examples to back up their ratings

Rater information can be loaded through Excel spreadsheet, or added directly into the system by the Subjects, which saves administrator time manipulating spreadsheets. Additional raters can be added manually, if required.

The email templates are easy to edit, as is issuing emails with links to the questionnaire / assessment and reminders.

Reports are clear and informative - summary information at the front, with detailed scores later.

From the Subject and Raters' perspectives, it's an easy to access system, just one click, with no need for passwords. The system looks and feels professional to them, so high face vailidity.

For reference and training, there is plenty on their site to help you, including videos to walk you through setting things up.

For me, it is not just the system that is important. Spidergap provides a great system, no question. It's also about being able to trust and to be able to rely on the guys who run it to respond quickly and effectively when you do need their help, having made a mistake somewhere. Spidergap provide support second to none.

Highly recommended system and great support.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Paul, it has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to supporting you with running 360s with your clients for many years to come!

Fiona

• Suporte ao cliente

Struggling to find fault - am so used to glitches/issues/poor customer service - not here.

Avaliado em 27/01/2016

I thought introducing 360 to our small business was going to be costly and complicated. We took advantage of the free trial as we only have 5 Managers across the country. I sat down one Sunday afternoon having watched the tutorial vids and used the chat function to get a couple of queries answered (which they did promptly even though it was late on a Saturday night!) and began to create my project. My real surprise was that everything happened the way it should - the way it had been shown on the vids. It made me realise how often I normally feel let down by systems/software/customer service etc. Not only was it as easy as they said to create the project and load all the necessary information, when I came to the questionnaire itself I realised just how flexible it was. It's a very intuitive system and I was able to figure out very quickly how to amend every title and question so that it almost completely mirrored our own Manager Scorecard. This will make the feedback so much more meaningful to the Managers as it will be in their frame of reference and directly related to objectives and KPIs they're already familiar with. The questionnaires went out and some started to bounce back due to incorrect email addresses - again I expected issues in sorting this out but again it was simple and easy to delete the original questionnaires sent and resend to the new addresses. Just a pretty seamless and trouble free process which, like I say, seems a rarity nowadays. The reports themselves are professional and give the right variety of detail, are easy to read and understand - don't know what else to say really - we will be using again, and will happily endorse with enthusiasm.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your review Fiona, the whole team are genuinely touched by your comments and fired up about how what we are doing is helping you and your managers. If there is anything we can do to help, or improve then do let us know!

Cheryl
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I'm an external career coach using this 360 tool to help my coachee obtain valuable feedback.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018

Vantagens

This is my first time using this 360 tool and I'm very impressed with quality of tool and reports; ease of use; ability to customize to suit my needs; super fast response time to my questions (haven't waited more than 3 hours despite being in USA--different time zone); quality of FAQs that have answered 98% of my questions; and clean clear reporting. I also LOVE that I can include the Director of HR as having access to my project to view drafts, etc. but not to all of my account (e.g. other projects that don't involve her firm, since I provide consulting to other companies).

Desvantagens

Currently, the tool does not have an auto save feature for participants, so I had to warn them to block out uninterrupted time to complete in one sitting. Spidergap acknowledges that this upgrade is something they are working on. I urge them to do so.

Two other improvements that I've suggested: 1) ability to change relationship category without engaging Spidergap directly (although when I did their response was super-duper fast), 2) in email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so glad you get valuable feedback and that you like Spidergap's reports, ease of use, customization, support, and other features.

We definitely agree with the areas to improve that you highlight and as you say they are on our roadmap for this year. (We'll keep you updated).

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Erica
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Highly recommend

Avaliado em 06/06/2021

We are finishing our first round of feedback reports this week so I'm sure I would have more to say following the entire experience. Currently however, our overall experience has been phenomenal. I would highly recommend this product and company. We are looking forward to continuing the use of the product.

Vantagens

The team at Spidergap. The product itself is highly customizable and easy to use. The team exceeds expectations at every turn. They monitor your project and reach out to check in at all the important milestones. When I have had a question, the response is immediate. Every person on the team is knowledgeable on our project. I have never been as impressed as I am with the Spidergap team.

Desvantagens

We have a lot of users taking the survey and not having a platform that is accessible to them costs the admin a lot of time. Users have to contact the admin to see what their progress is and who hasn't yet responded to their feedback request. Any changes made to emails that bounce as well have to be done by the admin.

Liz
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Fabulous tool for 360

Avaliado em 04/04/2019

We are wishing to develop specific leadership capabilities in highly technical individuals (leaders of complex project teams, rather than "leaders by organisation chart"). Traditional 360 tools cannot be tailored and do not provide a great fit for this demographic, as well as being costly.
We found Spidergap filled our needs perfectly. We could set up a 360 project that was specific to this group, tailor the questions so they were highly relevant to the capabilities we wanted to see them grow in, administer the whole process easily and give the group easy-to-read insightful reports to help them develop.
Feedback from the report-receivers was extremely positive, and line managers were quick to share how easy it was to coach from the report content.
We are monitoring the progression of a specific group and are confident that this has helped them significantly in the area of self-knowledge and in shaping them as leaders.

Vantagens

The ease of use, especially in tailoring the feedback questions for a specific organisation or project. The ability to add your own logo to the cover.
The great self-help documents on site. Chat help was readily available too, although it wasn't needed often as the tool is very intuitive.
Great value for money / no mandatory tie-in to coaching services that is forced by other big brands
Very insightful and easy to read report with strengths at the forefront, not just weakness.

Desvantagens

Very few "cons" but would have liked to have been able to easily send repeat invitations/ reminders to specific respondents, versus "all" or a long-winded cut-and-paste action.

Michael
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive

Avaliado em 09/02/2018

Electronically manage all our assessment needs

Vantagens

I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

Desvantagens

The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-)
Thanks again,

Joe

Spidergap

Avaliado em 22/12/2014

I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions.

In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed).

Thanks for your feedback,

Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

Vijayareka
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate

Avaliado em 25/07/2017

Vantagens

The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

Desvantagens

as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

Janet
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fit for purpose design with great support

Avaliado em 23/09/2019

I used the Spidergap 360 as a leadership assessment tool for a team on a development journey. I was able to customize the questions to align with the company values and mission. After completing the reports I gave face to face feedback to each manager to discuss their report and develop an action plan. We then embarked on a development journey through a 2-day team workshop. The 360 reports helped us to create self-awareness and opened up the feedback conversation so that the team could engage at a much different level. This was an essential part of the team journey.

Vantagens

I chose this software because the reports and results are professional, easy to understand and customizable.
I ended up getting so much more than I anticipated. The service and technical support I got the team was exceptional. The tool was so intuitive and easy to use and the way in which I could set it up to improve team performance was really valuable.

Desvantagens

Not much, I must say. I needed to be able to send an assessment "back" to the step where a user can re-select their participants without losing data already completed which the system can't currently do. That was the only aspect that I would improve.

Adrian
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Long-term Spidergap User

Avaliado em 21/09/2018

We've used Spidergap in our company, Arcus Consulting for years - since it was first launched. We use it as part of our consulting and training work with clients seeking 360 feedback.
We've found the customer support from Spidergap to be exceptional - highly responsive and going out of their way to help us.

Vantagens

Very easy for feedback providers to use - we've never had anyone say they don't understand how to use it.
So easy to set up a new project based on previous projects and then edit the design
Clear, crisp outputs and reporting

Desvantagens

I have nothing to add to this 'Cons' section

Paul
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Suporte ao cliente

Great, would recommend it to anyone

Avaliado em 06/10/2017

Vantagens

the ease with which it is used as well as the layout of results . It easily identifies strengths and opportunities

Desvantagens

can't extract the questionnaire in the format that it is in on the site and so not particularly friendly from that point of view

Kerasoula
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Spidergap review

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

I am very satisfied with my overall experience!

Easy to use, inclusive of basic steps of 360 degree feedback procedure

Desvantagens

A little bit old UX. I would like to experience a more modern front-end

Eduardo

• Suporte ao cliente

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process

Avaliado em 19/10/2015

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process.
Default questionnaires are good but time consuming to fill, which makes them uneffective when getting feedback outside your company. need to be customized, but that is an easy thing to do.

Thanks for the feedback Eduardo,

As you say, we make it easy to customise the assessment so you can reduce the default template to meet yours needs, however we'll also look into offering some shorter 360 questionnaires to support situations like yours where third parties outside the company were being asked for feedback.

Thanks again,

Mark

Spidergap delivers!

Avaliado em 25/04/2017

From the excellent flexibility of the product to the excellent customer support, I encourage you to utilize the services of Spidergap for your next 360 Review. The report is professionally put together and the ease of use from an administrative perspective is top drawer!

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Mark, I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful and am really pleased that you found the report, flexibility, support and ease-of-ease particularly 'top drawer'. I'll pass your kind words on to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future.

Vitor

Perfect 360 Feedback Tool

Avaliado em 16/01/2015

We have been working with Spidergap for 3 years now. Our collaboration started with a small 360 feedback survey of 2 teams that combined included 50 employees. We have now expanded this survey to the whole Operations Unit with 500 plus employees Globally. Spidergap has given us all the flexibility and support that you expect from a top notch company. The tool performs great both on small samples and on large worldwide groups. Compared with some of the other tools out there, I highly doubt you can get better value for your money.

James
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very Friendly User Experience

Avaliado em 18/09/2020

Vantagens

Very user friendly interface with great customisation especially in design and reminder comms. Help desk are on hand and very effective (in my experience). The reports they generate are really interesting and detailed. Haven't used the software yet but the impact survey also looks a great addition to understand how our clients experience was felt.

Desvantagens

Lack / awkwardness of distinguishing between self and peer reviewers

James

• Suporte ao cliente

An intuitive, easy to use system with insightful performance reporting

Avaliado em 29/07/2018

Vantagens

The software is intuitive and easy to use, questions can easily be removed, added and customised.

Desvantagens

I feel as though the desired performance questions (though these can be deleted) can lead the reviewer to answer the actual performance questions in a particular manner.

Resposta do Spidergap Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your feedback James! Yes, we offer both options (just assess 'current performance' or assess both 'current' and 'desired' performance) to identify the biggest gaps. We'd love to explore the options further with you, to help you work out what the best solution will be for your organization.

Debbie

• Suporte ao cliente

Thank you to the Spidergap team!

Avaliado em 17/06/2014

The Spidergap 360 Degree Feedback tool has been an integral part of our leadership programme this year. It is highly customisable, so the reports that it generated for us are very specific to our needs. It was easy to design the questionnaire and the reports are easy to read. The customer service I received was personal, fast and effective every time I needed it. All this over thousands of miles too we are a company in South Africa and Spidergap is in the UK.

Richard
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I was very impressed with flexibility of the tool

Avaliado em 26/09/2017

Effective 360 reviews prior to coaching engagements.

Vantagens

I designed my own questionnaire and found the tool to be extremely flexible and easy to use. The support team was incredibly responsive when I had questions. The whole experience was great.

Desvantagens

Maybe add even more analytical capabilities into the tool. For ex, what does the respondent think the most important characteristics are of a leader, and compare that to what his peers and leaders think. Can be illuminating.

Diane

Good customer service

Avaliado em 19/08/2015

I just started using Spidergap and anytime I have had a question or needed assistance the response was quick and they were always very clear with instructions. Very impressed with Spidergap. I had looked at a number of online assessment organizations and Spidergap was the easiest to use and a very affordable price.