Patriot Accounting

Online accounting software made for American businesses

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

336 avaliações

Brittany
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

My experience with Patriot Accounting

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Vantagens

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Desvantagens

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Paul
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Patriot Makes Accounting Easy

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

Patriot is so much easier to use then QuickBooks and much more affordable to. It doesn't double things or add things that shouldn't be there. It is easy and straightforward, and the staff helps with any questions.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use, if you make a mistake, it's easy to fix or correct. I am able to add multiple bank accounts so I can track my transfers easily. The staff is very helpful whether I call in or as for help over the messaging platform they are always quick to answer my questions and email me the conversations so I can refer back if I need to.

Desvantagens

The only real issue I had is it kicked my bank off once and I had to re-record everything. It worked out ok though. I just hope it never does that again.

Quicken

Razões para escolher o Patriot Accounting

QuickBooks was doubling items and changing things we had categorized, so we had to constantly re-check our work which was costly and time consuming and we should not have had to do.

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

We used the 30-day free trial, and it went so smoothly we decided to try the software for a longer period.
Christopher
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Needs many small improvements

Avaliado em 07/10/2022

Vantagens

Everything I need is there all the way through payroll.

Desvantagens

Poor User Interface and function design. Example 1: Should be able to get a list of unpaid invoices with one click. Right now, it requires me to input a date range. Date range should be an option, not a requirement. Small thing that adds up over time. I look at lists like that one everytime I log on. Ex 2: Invoices require per hour or per unit. I do not wish to communicate projects to my clients in this way. Would like to freely input amounts per my description to my clients. Ex 3: I've had lots of trouble with imported transactions. You must add a memo field per transaction! Not sure what else to recommend specifically. Hopeful you will continue to evaluate and redesign how that is done.

Radena
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Software for our small company

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Vantagens

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

Desvantagens

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

The price and for a small startup company, so easy to use. watched videos of both the QuickBooks, and patriot, I liked what I saw with patriot.
Dave

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Review needs and not just costs

Vantagens

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Desvantagens

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Nancy
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Cost Effective Accounting Software

Avaliado em 12/10/2022

I use the accounting service to help stay up to date with accounting and tax filings.

Vantagens

Offers the essential accounting features necessary to run a small business. Patriot offers extremely affordable accounting services. Great Customer Service

Desvantagens

The software is not intuitive. However at this price point, Patriot Accounting Software is the most robust software available.

FreshBooks e Wave Accounting

Mission Statement of Patriot Software, Cost, features
Jeff
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Avaliado em 17/10/2022

Easy to use ... like the account reconciliation function

Vantagens

Easy to use ... especially for non accounts like me.

Desvantagens

Sometimes imputing transaction dates get clunky because the calendar gets in the way. I would be nice when imputing multiple vendor payments if the check number would default to the next number.

Our Peachtree system was outdated

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

Quickbooks was overpriced and was too complicated to set up. I did do a trial but did not like the system and they also reneged on a corporate discount they were offering through my franchisor.
Dee
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Coastal patriot

Avaliado em 07/10/2022

They have been there to help me from day one, and always happy to help.

Vantagens

Customer service is everything to me. When I have a question, I need to know there is someone to help me. I am also excited about donating to conservative causes.

Desvantagens

Learning a new software is never a great experience. The problem with new accounting software is that you can make a mistake that will live with you forever. Patriot Software understood my concerns and worked with me every step of the way. My current accounting may not be perfect, but it is the best representation of my business I could do with all the assistance I received.

Jo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great until issues

Avaliado em 12/10/2022

Overall my experience was good, only left due to a bank connectivity issue they didn't know how to solve and they're delay in getting to my ticket.

Vantagens

Super intuitive functions, great customer support

Desvantagens

When I had an issue that customer service couldn't immediately resolve they took weeks kicking the can down the rd and ultimately never got my issue resolved before I gave up and switch softwears

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

I chose Patriot originally because it had everything I needed, but was a lower price point.
Ann
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Smooth operation!

Avaliado em 25/10/2022

Vantagens

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

Desvantagens

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Jeff
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Vantagens

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Desvantagens

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para escolher o Patriot Accounting

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.
Darrell
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Vantagens

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Desvantagens

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Lucy
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Avaliado em 23/03/2020

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Vantagens

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Desvantagens

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Jobber

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).
Craig
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Vantagens

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Desvantagens

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Quickbooks Online e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

Mainly cost, and the Payroll integration. They do full service payroll at a very competitive monthly rate.
Edward
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and responsive customer service

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Vantagens

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para escolher o Patriot Accounting

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.
Martin
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Best in Class!

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

Vantagens

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

Desvantagens

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

QuickBooks Payroll e Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

Value, personal interaction, shared values
Julie
  • Setor: Contabilidade

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Vantagens

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Desvantagens

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry

Great to Use

Avaliado em 30/01/2021

We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Vantagens

Ease of getting into program

Ease of. getting help

Great to work with when calling in

Desvantagens

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Jay
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It plugs into daily business

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Vantagens

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Desvantagens

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Brittany
  • Setor: Automotivo

GREAT SOFTWARE

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Vantagens

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Desvantagens

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Resposta do Patriot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Avaliado em 07/03/2020

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Vantagens

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction.

At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Desvantagens

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Vantagens

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Desvantagens

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan

Patriot Accounting

Avaliado em 03/02/2020

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Vantagens

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Desvantagens

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Razões para mudar para o Patriot Accounting

We were recommended this program by a friend
Kelvin
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Great tool for Small Businesses

Vantagens

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Desvantagens

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Deltek Vision

Razões para escolher o Patriot Accounting

More suitable for our business. More tools to support our business.

Costs
Victor
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Great!

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Vantagens

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Desvantagens

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version