243 avaliações

Patriot Accounting

Online accounting software made for American businesses

4,7 /5 (243 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
4,7
Victor E.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Great!

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Vantagens

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Desvantagens

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Craig P.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Vantagens

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Desvantagens

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Larry N.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Honesty

Avaliado em 13/01/2021

Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Vantagens

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Desvantagens

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Edward C.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and responsive customer service

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Vantagens

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Brittany M.
  • Setor: Automotivo

GREAT SOFTWARE

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Vantagens

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Desvantagens

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Resposta do Patriot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Kelvin B.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Great tool for Small Businesses

Vantagens

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Desvantagens

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Dietmar B.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Beutifully executed software

Avaliado em 10/01/2021

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Desvantagens

Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

Karen D.

WD Review

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

So far it has been our go to system for bookkeeping and maintaining balance sheets, providing up to date information in just a couple minutes. Everything is laid out so that it's easy to find what you're looking for, moving smoothly from one section to another.

Vantagens

Easy to navigate once you've experienced it for a short time. Includes all important aspects and functions any small business would require.

Desvantagens

Had a little trouble with integrating beginning balances for certain accounts and could have used a little more explanation. We still use Quickbooks for our customer information and estimates, as it didn't integrate or download as needed from QB into Patriot.

Scott R.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Patriot Accounting Software

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

Vantagens

mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

Desvantagens

adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

David W.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Fantastic customer support!

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

Good product and excellent customer support.

Vantagens

Easy to input data and make journal entries

Desvantagens

At first it was a little challenging to find/create financial reports but once you get used to it it works well.

Jeff C.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Vantagens

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Desvantagens

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell W.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Vantagens

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Desvantagens

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Lucy G.
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Avaliado em 23/03/2020

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Vantagens

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Desvantagens

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Julie Z.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Vantagens

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Desvantagens

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Avaliado em 07/03/2020

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Vantagens

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction.

At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Desvantagens

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy G.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Vantagens

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Desvantagens

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan R.

Patriot Accounting

Avaliado em 03/02/2020

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Vantagens

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Desvantagens

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Duane A.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Vantagens

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Desvantagens

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Melissa S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Avaliado em 16/09/2020

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Vantagens

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Desvantagens

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Claire R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Vantagens

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Desvantagens

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Paulina N.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

Avaliado em 30/04/2018

What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Desvantagens

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

Kent P.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Vantagens

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Desvantagens

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Nancy C.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

accounting

Avaliado em 13/01/2021

While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

Vantagens

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

Desvantagens

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

Debbie F.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

I love the name, and love that it can produce my payroll easily. Every interaction with one of your employees has been successful and satisfactory.

Vantagens

PS easily helps me to accomplish producing my Payroll and tracking the financial history of my employees.
I greatly appreciate that there is always a person to talk with within five minutes of when I called. There is no substitute for that. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful.

Desvantagens

Since I am somebody coming not coming from a financial background at all it would’ve been helpful to give me a list of what I needed to do when I first signed up that would walk me through how to accomplish my goals, instead, I had to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself. It all did turn out fine but it was stressful for me.

Also, there is no one report that will show me on a daily or weekly or even monthly Basis just on a single line what each of my employees brings in, gross income.

I’ve not been able to get assistance figuring out how to do that so I have to do it on a separate ledger myself.

Brian M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and offers a lot

Avaliado em 21/09/2020

It has been a huge upgrade coming from using spreadsheets on my own. The interface is easy to learn and there is always a good help page to show how to get started.

Vantagens

The thing I liked the most about Patriot Software was that it was easy to implement and learn how to use. I looked at other software for payroll and accounting but it seemed to have a lot of features I didn't need and it made the learning process confusing for those programs.

Desvantagens

At first it was hard to link my credit union for the accounting portion but eventually I was able to do it. One other issue I was having was when I created an estimate there was no way to go back and edit it once it was created; you had to delete it and start a new estimate.