Avaliações do AdvancedBilling

AdvancedBilling

Cloud based medical billing and claim processing software

3.9/5 (543 avaliações)
Natalie H.

Advanced MD Review

Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We had a rough transition with Advanced MD but overall it has gotten a lot better and we don't have hardly any issues with the system.

Vantagens

There are multiple options to do things, which makes it user specific. I also love that the product development team is always working on ways to improve the system and is great when it comes to listening to the every-day users.

Desvantagens

The help file can be difficult to use. On the PM side, you can hit F1 and it will pull up the help file for the screen you're in but that doesn't work for EHR and finding the correct help file can be difficult.
I haven't had a lot of luck with tier 1 customer support. I find it to be very frustrating to call and have a lot of times found the answer myself while waiting on hold. We feel very "nickle and dimed" by the company.

Harlan H.
Traduzir com Google

Not ready for mental health

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.

Vantagens

- Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments
- We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system
- The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work.
- Templates can be customized

Desvantagens

- The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session.
- There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart
- The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key.
- Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage.
- Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team.
- Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.

Julia W.
Traduzir com Google

PM is great, EHR is just okay

Avaliado em 17/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, I am very happy with the PM and "2-3 out of 5" happy with the EHR. Once you become familiar with the difficult quirks, it just becomes second nature. However, what is "second nature" for me now would be appalling to someone who is familiar with a most customizable, more user-friendly EHR.

Vantagens

The scheduling part of Advanced MD is so intuitive. To move an appointment, just click, select "move", and click on the date and time you want instead. I like how you can customize the time intervals, color code appointment types, and assign each a default length of time. Adding a patient is easy. Making billing notes, sending messages/tasks, entering patient info, are all quick and simple. There are nice features in the EHR, such as being able to pull in medication history from a national database, look up pharmacies, customize acronyms and use pull-down menus to drop in often-used phrases.

Desvantagens

Actually customizing the templates is quite difficult if you have not been formally trained by Advanced MD specialists, which costs extra. Trying to figure it out yourself online via training videos is next to impossible because it is not customized to your situation. Also, finding training videos to answer specific questions is also near impossible. In order to print a note out, you have to select a "WordMerge" option from a menu, then click several times until a word document opens up, which you can THEN print. Far too many clicks just to print out a note, in my opinion. I have not found a simple way to print out all of a patient's notes, so I end up repeating this process many times when an entire medical record is requested -- VERY time consuming. Advanced MD offers all sorts of conferences and trainings, but they all cost outrageous amounts of money, and most are in a location where you would have to travel to get there. I wish training was more accessible and not so costly. I wish creating templates were more intuitive and more easily done by a regular run-of-the-mill user.

Dana K.
Traduzir com Google

great accounting & EHR program- easy to use, very detailed & avail 24/7-better w/ ea update.

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

more than I expected.
The accountability for finance is complete.
The EHR area is wonderful.
Having the program available anywhere is fantastic.
PC and Mac perfect!!!!

Vantagens

I am a manager and therefore have full access. There are many features I rave about. The work flow ease from front desk personnel to billers to providers is amazingly user friendly. I do like that there are access limits to set for each job title within the company. The accountability of each service date is complete financially as well as historically.
The scheduling module can be as complete as you design it. The fact that we are able to customize certain areas is absolutely wonderful. The EHR portion is very complete. I like that AMD allows additional information to be added at anytime to a patients record not effecting the scheduling.
I also like that we are able to access this program on our Ipads for quick usage.
I am glad we are able to export reports to excel to manipulate information as necessary. I rave about your program all the time! I have worked with three other programs and am the primary person that hand picked your company's program for Therapediatrics.

Desvantagens

There are always quirks in any system. REPORT ACCESS* and referral/authorization areas could use improvement. I do find that important reports for business purposes such as for finance, current active clients, marketing, HIPAA, rx renewals, referral counts, etc are not accessible unless your purchase an additional module with AMD. There is not a report that pulls all current active patients. There is a report that pulls discharged or deceased, and there should be a report that pull all active only.
The referral area does not count referrals/authorizations the way the insurance companies count them, which is critical for our industry. Every single client comes to us by a script and could be accompanied by a referral or authorization. I would like to see this area reviewed to its usefulness for our industry.

Anna B.

Mostly Good

Avaliado em 26/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

AdvancedMD has done a superb job with their support team, I really can't say enough about their level of professionalism, expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to help with almost any situation. I've used other practice management products and AdvancedMD is by far the most user friendly.

Vantagens

I really don't know where to begin with the Pros of AdvancedMD. I might have to say the Video Training Library is one of my favorite parts of AdvancedMD. It is a guide or a visual aid to assist any user in the practice by displaying and explaining how things work. After any formal training a user may have questions or uncertainties with regard to posting payments, processing claims, adding demographics, etc. With pretty much one click of the mouse or F1 you have access to training.
The ease of use is another Pro to AdvancedMD, you don't have to be afraid to experiment or test different aspects of the Practice Management piece. I like how the product has evolved over the past 5 years and their social media piece "NEST" shows their willingness to relate to a younger generation of users while making it user friendly for us old folks too.

Desvantagens

I would have to say the reporting piece is lacking from an accounting point of view, and the idea that Advanced Insight is available at a per provider fee is definitely not the answer I want to hear. The financial health of a practice can only be measured in numbers, increase the subscription to AdvancedMD and throw in Advanced Insight, it's a win win!

Andrew N.

Its Complicated

Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When it works well I am pretty pleased with the software, but I feel I have had to spend way too many hours trying to get things worked on and fixed, on the phone, on conference calls, and emailing or personal time troubleshooting problems. My job is being a PT and not chasing down software companies to get their job done right. I believe they should provide a customer support person designated to our practice that knows our workflow and has a direct line to work with.

Vantagens

The software is customizable to providers which is nice, we have tools that help track productivity and we are able to keep a constant stream of revenue with our billing.

Desvantagens

We have a hard time with troubleshooting software problems due to the complexity of the software and the customer support has not been pleasant to work with, often times waiting for over an hour on the phone to get some simple questions answered, emails that go weeks with no response, and problems that go months without being fixed. Also, it would be nice if there were some more automated features such as visit number tracking on patients chart and on patients notes for Physical Therapy, alerts or prompts for progress notes.

Riaz S.

Do not rrecommend

Avaliado em 10/03/2018

Vantagens

Templates are good. there is not much good to talk about. Any thing good is neutralized by amount of problems.

Desvantagens

I am a physician that keep loosing my nosed when my medical assistant or front office go in to chart at same time save the chart before me. It also happens when some scans a documents and faxes a prescription on my behalf.
I have the RCM contract. EHR is Ok to use.. But they have multiple unscheduled maintenance during night time. Scheduled maintenance is only for 15 minutes and is very occasional. Unscheduled maintenance is very common and last hours. When you call them they make lot of excuses.
Billers are inexperienced. Lack knowledge of local insurance and Medicaid requirement. I have complained to them multiple times that they cannot bill medicaid clients for unpaid balances but still they keep mailing them statements. It is more than a year and they continue to bill my Medicaid patients.
Very bad on follow up after filing claims. My claims have gone past 95 days filing deadline without any update from advanced. You have to open a case with concerns that there is no claim on file with insurance and it already past filing dead line. Then they will file the claim and claim gets denied. Then we open case again to request them to appeals. They file the appeal and appeal gets denied and you lost your money.
They also do not apply payment correctly and you request them to fix the errors , they will not respond.
AdvancedMd does not take responsibility for claims being denied for going past deadlines. If you complain they do not respond to your emails.

4.0/10
Becky D.
Traduzir com Google

I have been very happy with this product and support services for this product!

Avaliado em 01/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of claim billing, scheduler, and faster payment and more consistent payment and entering of payment

Billing and ERA's

Very easy! I love the tech support. The fact that someone is there, speaks English and understands the problem and is able to resolve the problem by talking it through with you. I never feel rushed or feel like the problem wasn't important. Training and support at the beginning was amazing. I really enjoyed my support at the beginning of this transition.

This product allows the office to flow more easily. We continue to learn daily new items the product offers. It has made out claims processing more efficient . I get quicker and more steady payment.
I like being able to see what each user has doen throughout the day/entering billing, new patients/AR, etc.

Desvantagens

I wish the ERA screen would be larger so much to read and it is on a small screen.
I wish there was a way to stop switching the responsibility from the insurance to the patient (bucket) when a claim is denied.
I am still having trouble pulling accurate AR reports due to the money being switched to Patient. Also if the dates could be in sequence on the invoices that would really help.

I do have to bring up that I am most disappointed with the contract and price. I have spoken several times with by sales rep. & client support about this and still to this date the problem and contract rate that we set together is not being honored. It is disappointing for a small business like myself because what I have budgeted for the year for the software I have already paid out + in less than half a year. Also I keep getting billed for paper claims and no one here is sending paper claims, I have asked them to stop and show me how to stop this as I do not wasn't any sent by paper and def. do not want to pay for them either. The company and program are definitely better than I expected over 5 stars but the invoicing is what is concerning and may be the ultimate deal breaker of whether I continue with Advanced MD in the future.

Jill G.
Traduzir com Google

I am the coding/billing person for the office.

Avaliado em 28/03/2016

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to use, once you get familiar with the product.

Desvantagens

I absolutely HATE the way charges with payments are processed. In this practice, there are many times when a patient is required to pay a co-pay AND a refraction fee. This system does not allow you to post more than one payment in the charge screen, which then requires me to go either to the patient's screen, or the "Patient checkout" screen. It would be much more time efficient if we were able to post charges and payments in the SAME screen, and by the charge, not by the "co pay"
instead of going to the patient check out screen, or the patient's information screen. This is too time consuming, therefore, not cost effective.
Another thing that I do not like pertains to the E-remittance and quick pay screens when posting insurance payments. It would be much more helpful if when posting a payment on a charge where the patient has also paid, and the insurance payment is more than the insurance balance, that DIFFERENCE is put in unapplied, NOT the entire payment. AGAIN this is time consuming, because I have to stop what I am doing, go to the patient screen, unapply the patient payment, go back to the insurance payment screen, and apply the insurance payment. And if the copay is required, and the insurance company applies the copay to a charge in the visit, but not the office visit, I then have to go back and re-apply the payment to the charge the INSURANCE company put the co pay. I can show you examples of this, if necessary. It happens primarily with Aetna claims.

David G.

My review

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Very good

Vantagens

That it can be customized -- to a point -- to my practice.

Desvantagens

Many things can not be added or changed unless done through the company -- and if it is not on their list of changes it may never happen. It is also not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

6.0/10
Brian B.
Traduzir com Google

Overall good billing software program

Avaliado em 24/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I am extremely disappointed in Advanced MD customer service. I have been using the product for about 8 years. They market the product as costing less than provider which is not accurate. I have 3 providers in my office and I have to pay /month. They admit to their mistakes in the software codes, but refuse to work with their clients when Advanced MD's mistakes cause significant harm to a practice.

Vantagens

It will find errors on claims prior to submitting them to insurance carriers. It allows for macro billing which saves data entry time

Desvantagens

There are too many "add on modules" that you must purchase in order to get the functionality out of the program. There customer support is below average. We purchased an add on module that wasn't functioning properly. We noticed this 1 week after purchasing the module and made Advanced MD aware of the errors. It took them about 5 weeks to shut the program down and it caused financial harm to my practice and also upset many patients. The software was texting/emailing patients up to 16 times in one day. It was a significant error in the software code and Advanced MD refused to act quickly to shut down the module. In addition, Advanced MD continued to charge me monthly for the module even though it wasn't working correctly. They refuse to provide a solution.

3.0/10
Susan W.

Occupational Therapists DO NOT USE

Avaliado em 16/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

AFTER I signed a one year contract, my Implementation Trainer revealed she was a specialist in mental health. There was NO specialist in THERAPY. There were NO Occupational Therapy templates I could modify. I was told I could PAY MORE for someone else in another department to create all the templates I was promised and shown. The sales manager talked with me after several weeks and AGREED they could not and did not meet my needs. However, there has been ZERO communication after that. No return calls, no return emails. I continue to be charged monthly for a very expensive service I can not access. The unprofessional operation of such a large company is surprising and unethical. It is a breach if contract-yet I have not been released. The negative impact on my start-up company had been DEVASTATING, yet I can not get a response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ADVANCED MD unless you are well established and not Occupational Therapy. I don't trust anything they say, as there is no follow up or consistently.

Vantagens

Has everything for most medical practices. Integrated billing.

Desvantagens

The software is great for software technicians and highly skilled medical office staff. However, it is NOT good for therapists. I was promised software that would have OT templates I could modify to meet my needs. I was shown examples of this. I was given a sob story of how they would hold my hand through the whole process. Unfortunately, the really was extremely different! There was no software to meet my needs. The creation of forms requires a degree in coding.

0.0/10
Michael O.

Great Solution for Practice Management and Billing

Avaliado em 03/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Our practice (25+ providers) have been using AdvancedMD billing software for the past 9 months and have been very happy thus far. We switched from Kareo as we needed a more customizable product that could better handle the large number of insurance carriers we interact with. We found Kareo to be extremely limited when billing for patients with multiple insurance policies.

While more expensive than other billing software on the market, we have definitely noticed faster payments and cleaner claims going out the door. We are a very analytical company and this is the only billing software we've found that has decent reporting capabilities.

Our company only uses the AdvMD's Practice Management software so I cannot speak to their EHR offerings.

Vantagens

- Software has many built-in claim scrubbers, meaning more errors are caught before submission. Cleaner claims = faster payment.
- Their clearinghouse (McKesson) is one of the largest in the country, which results in faster claim processing as well.
- Reporting features, if you pay for them, are better than any other billing software we've experienced
- Highly customizable and worthwhile if you put in the effort to tailor it to your practice

Desvantagens

- Setting up the system is a bit cumbersome. More features mean more time for our billing team to adjust to.
- Their A/R module is confusing to use and has its fair share of problems
- Because their system has so many customizable features, their support team is often unfamiliar with all aspects of the software.

Beth W.
Traduzir com Google

Pros and Cons for smaller clinics

Avaliado em 08/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Customer service was great! The system is certainly capable of handling larger institutions with many different offerings. The server issue was significant as it hurts business when you are in an appointment and cannot load the previous appointment.

Vantagens

Customer service is top notch! They answer, the respond, they are kind and easy to understand.
Prescribing Rx was simple.
Reporting was easy on the eyes and purposeful. They were easy to read and functional for gathering a picture of the clinic.

Desvantagens

Too bulky...if you are a small clinic, there are so many pieces of AdvancedMD that you never use and yet they cover your dashboard.
On the flip side of reporting, while they are attractive and easy to read, you have to pay for certain reporting features that are useful for daily functioning (or yearly review) in addition to what you pay monthly
COST! Because you can't necessarily remove the added features, it costs way more than a small clinic can justify paying.
Lastly, the overload on their servers caused a great deal of delay in uploading pages and moving between PM and EHR

Bryan W.
Traduzir com Google

I am very impressed with AdvancedMD. They have thought of almost everything!

Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency and a more intelligent workflow.

Vantagens

The workflow makes a lot of sense. As a mid-sized billing service, I love the CBO Option. This allows us to work across all of our clients' databases at once, without having to log in-and-out of individual databases. This has greatly improved our efficiency! I also love the fact that AdvancedMD reviews our claims before they go out the door using professional claims review software. This software anticipates any potential coding issues or other problems on the claim before they even go to the clearinghouse. This helps us reduce our denial rate. The denials module is great - it has streamlined our denials management process in that we no longer work from paper. We now work from intelligently-created queues. This is another HUGE time saver. The Collections Lists for working Accounts Receivable is also well thought-out. We used to have to run paper reports in our old system to work Accounts Receivable. We now create work lists for our collections team and assign various payers to these work lists. This not only helps our collectors work A/R more efficiently, but it helps our supervisors manage the A/R queues better. Lastly, I love the Statement Module for patient statements. It is so easy and effortless to do patient collections now. AdvancedMD can even be set up to write off accounts that need to go to the Collection Agency automatically, and prepare a file that can easily be transmitted to our third-party collection agency. Great software!

Desvantagens

As a cloud-based product, it can be a little slow occasionally, but not excessively slow. There are a couple of other small things I wish the software did differently, but I has certainly has exceeded my expectations.

Iris B.

Thoughts on AdvancedEHR

Avaliado em 19/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The practice management side is much easier to work with.

Vantagens

The practice management side. I like the various options for looking up a patient or carrier, etc.

Desvantagens

Building templates that accommodate our needs. We are a orthopedic trauma surgeon practice and the existing templates at the time we started were not conducive to helping our physicians get documented what they needed. Creating the word merge documents to go with the templates was a NIGHTMARE!!

Also don't like the fact that in order to get the coding function to work, we need to complete a review of systems for each visit. According to E/M coding guidelines, an established patient only has to meet two of the three required criteria to meet the standard. Since a ROS is just a PART of the history component, if on an established patient we meet the examination and medical decision making components, we should NOT have to complete a ROS in order to get the coder to work.

6.0/10
Michael S.
Traduzir com Google

AdvancedMD has been & still is a very good experience. The implemtation process was very organized

Avaliado em 25/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Its changing our practice, and we will soon be "Chart" free (paper that is).

Vantagens

The overall functionality is superb. I can log-in from any computer, or at home, even from my phone. Like when you need to know how early a patient can get in the next day or that morning. All of the parts work together as a whole like a finely tuned machine. The appointment schedule is a multi-tasker in itself, you can get to pretty much any function you need from there (except master files, fee schedules & settings, which are more of an admin function). Charge entry is awesome, and seamless to "search" for diagnosis codes and procedure codes. And, the insurance payment Auto-Posting is Unbelievable, like adjusting off correct amounts, putting patient responsible amounts to the patient account correctly, and in literally a minute or so. Also AMD is compatible with using "Dragon" for voice text entry and especially SOAP note creation. One of the absolutely best things is, it doesn't matter what specialty or type of provider you are, it will cover all of the bases. I began using billing & practice management software in the 80's so I have a lot to compare AMD to, so take a CLOSE look at AMD, and take it for a test drive !!!

Desvantagens

I think there should be the ability to do "Diagnosis pointing", so that U can define a specific Dx code to be most primary to each line item. For some practice types, that have more repitition of same or similar treatment from visit to visit, like PT or Chiro etc, I think having the functionality of somewhat more automated EHR note creating from visit to visit would also be helpful, even though AMD has a huge library of templates which is really awesome.

Tiffanie boeve B.
Traduzir com Google

Once your actually trained the product is great

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Vantagens

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Desvantagens

Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

Teresa S.
Traduzir com Google

Working on AdvanceMD is pretty easy to use if you receive the correct training.

Avaliado em 15/08/2017

Vantagens

You are able to enter the charges in different ways, You can have quite a few employees working on the system at the same time. If the Insurance are set up correctly and the procedures are set up, everything can run smoothly. You could run budgets with seeing where your money is.

Desvantagens

The claim inspector not knowing why the claim has been held. It does not tell you what the errors are, it will state within the claim there are one or more errors but it does not state what are the errors. Some times when calling they can not answer the question quickly. With what the Doctors have to do with an EMR and they want the billing together. It has taken a long time for our EMR to reach out to a doctor that will be leaving cause the Doctor asked me what are EMR is like and I could not tell him. IF we are billing we should be able to see the EMR so we could inform our groups and get them on the system instead of losing a doctor. Which is what is happening to one of my big Groups. There is not communication between the Advance MD that uses your product and how it is better or what the changes are. Not everyone can go to the yearly meetings to see the products.

Lisa K.
Traduzir com Google

Best PM Application out there - HANDS DOWN! NO COMPARISON TO OTHERS THAT ARE CURRENTLY OUT ON THE MARKET - I KNOW.

Avaliado em 08/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Listen... My words are worth their weight and gold! I do IT. I know computer software applications in healthcare. I have used almost everyone of them out there and can tell you this.. Billing. If you get another program your business will not be as financially successful as it could be. I know how to build databases, program and can tell you this was written by people who have done the job! I can't rave enough about the product!
Worse one out there... Centricity - Most labor intensive billing module there is! It's horrible. It in itself can cause a company to always stay in the red. I am experiencing it now and have twice in the past.Centricity - GET THIS CAN'T PRINT DOSAGE ON PAPER CLAIMS YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ADD IT. WANT TO PRINT A CLAIM FORM AND SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP - CAN'T. - STAY AWAY FROM CENTRICITY - AMD - WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU WILL SEE TRIPLE THE CASH FLOW. - IT'S CRAZY THE BLACK AND WHITE OF IT.

Vantagens

Everything. - It would be lengthy to tell you the specifics of why it's better. Okay let's start here.... Everything is in a box - and it all flows and makes sense. button are where they should be. the process is smooth - I am a systems efficiencies expert and this is the only application that can follow suit. Online app can access from home.

Desvantagens

Um.... THus the point. I swear to Jesus if you knew me and to know I sit and can't write anything shocks me... I am a critic is the worst way.. Advanced MD is the total package - I have no complaints about people support or applications. I don't think I would use advanced md if I was a physical therapist. there that's it - it is not the best application for PT or DME. - but all other specialties it is the best.

Bethany C.

Not the software for Behavioral Health

Avaliado em 26/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Awful. It was expensive, outdated, convoluted, and took way more time than necessary to complete tasks that should have been routine and simple. It was also a nightmare when there was a significant issue that needed support, to actually get a support representative on the phone. It was not uncommon to wait 30+ minutes before ever getting a live representative on the phone. And usually, once on the phone, their "solutions" would take days to weeks before they were able to be completed within our system.

Vantagens

We were able to complete claims and send the info to insurance companies. It saved previous diagnosis when creating claims, which was helpful.

Desvantagens

The overly complicated, user un-friendly, and ultimately outdated platform. It is way overpriced, and under-delivers. It is difficult to track the life of a claim once the claim is sent, and frequently claims get lost for months or longer without detection, and go unpaid. You can pay for additional features, which I am not sure whether or not help with tracking, but as this software is overpriced already, we never opted to do that. Taking payments and tracking them in the system is a convoluted nightmare that often causing errors in the system that always remain, no matter what.

3.0/10
Shannan W.

Great Experience, Fantastic Support

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

Vantagens

Any time I have had an issue or a question on how to make something work for our needs the support personnel at Advanced MD / EHR have stayed on the phone and walked me through my question until I understood everything, they would then even make suggestions on how to make it more efficient. They always seem to go the extra mile every time you need them. The whole system from the support team to the software is easy to use and very multi-functional.

Desvantagens

More detailed Advanced MD manual with step by step instruction on how to do things with out calling support, for example the exclusions tab in the Claims Center. It would be nice to have more detailed information as to how to fix the issues and when you need to delete and re-enter a charge after making corrections. The EHR is great as it is but having the ability to "lock" or "secure" an account completely, due to a patient requesting nothing be given out to anyone at anytime.

Melissa F.

Best software yet

Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Generally positive, I wish the support line was available in WEST COAST time zone till 5pm or later, when questions would arise during the 1st year of implementation, and they were closed when we needed the most support.

Vantagens

The billing is exceptional to track payments and aging report

Desvantagens

the telemedicine integration and lack of customer support for the clients I had. The clients had struggles navigating the online tele video conferencing and AMD did not help the clients, thereby they couldn't help me to connect with clients and visits were delayed and transitioned in sheer frustration to phone calls which were not reimbursed by the insurance. I have since quit using the tele med option and have a new platform and all my clients are happy and I am billing insurance effectively.

Pamela M.
Traduzir com Google

AMAZING. THE CONCIERGE OF MEDICAL SOFTWARE.

Avaliado em 16/02/2018

Vantagens

I like everything about the product. But what I like most is how they listen to their customers. Us. They take our ideas and wants and make them reality. They have us meet with their engineers and designers to show them what we like and what we need. They take our ideas and incorporate them into the software. Then come back. Show us what they have done with our ideas. Then make them a reality. They listen then produce. Always giving us things to make our lives easier. A clinician is the person that should be designing the medical software. Everyone wants better and bigger. That’s what you get with ADVANCEDMD. You can’t go wrong with them.

Desvantagens

I don’t know if this is really are any cons but ADVANCEDMD offers hundreds of templates. It’s hard to know what to choose if you haven’t used an EHR before. You can customize the templates to your liking once you know what will work best for your practice.

Bob N.
Traduzir com Google

The system works well but is substantially more expensive than our previous system

Avaliado em 18/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is like all the others on the market but is actually a little less user friendly when changes are necessary to the template. easy to use in scheduling and billing and demographic entry

Vantagens

Quality is good. We have not had major issues with downtime. Sometimes it is hard to get support to quickly address a situation when it arises (don't give me a number and a promise to call back, give me someone to walk me through fixing something when I call)

Desvantagens

Every time changes are made to the system (adding another provider's schedule), the monthly charge is substantial and frankly is too high. There should be a one-time fee to add another provider to the system because frankly the cost on your end is not that much to add an additional schedule to my system. Also in the ease of use critique above, when I need to change the hours a provider is working in a given day, it is not easy and your cust svc staff/programmers seem put out sometimes when changes are requested.