63 avaliações

AdvancedBilling

Cloud based medical billing and claim processing software

4,2 /5 (63 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
81% dos usuários recomendam este app
63 avaliações
Derek C.
Traduzido para o Português

Overall a great medical in house billing software and insurance check

Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cloud based in house billing, insurance eligibility checks on each patient that comes in and it can be set up to be run before patient ever walks through the door, easy back end work on denied claims, and reasonably priced availability to send out patient bills

Vantagens

Easy for new medical billers to learn, easy for established medical billers to learn, quality one on ones to learn, instruction videos are very helpful, customer/tech support does their job very well, only had system go down once in 2 years and it was very brief and emails were sent to inform of outage, can add features that fit your practice

Desvantagens

sometimes on hold to get through to tech/customer service for an extended period (once you are through they answer all your questions and give you undivided attention, some desired features that should be included cost extra, changing some services that were once included to pay for each time.

Tiffanie boeve B.
Traduzido para o Português

Once your actually trained the product is great

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Vantagens

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Desvantagens

Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

Teresa S.
Traduzido para o Português

Working on AdvanceMD is pretty easy to use if you receive the correct training.

Avaliado em 15/08/2017

Vantagens

You are able to enter the charges in different ways, You can have quite a few employees working on the system at the same time. If the Insurance are set up correctly and the procedures are set up, everything can run smoothly. You could run budgets with seeing where your money is.

Desvantagens

The claim inspector not knowing why the claim has been held. It does not tell you what the errors are, it will state within the claim there are one or more errors but it does not state what are the errors. Some times when calling they can not answer the question quickly. With what the Doctors have to do with an EMR and they want the billing together. It has taken a long time for our EMR to reach out to a doctor that will be leaving cause the Doctor asked me what are EMR is like and I could not tell him. IF we are billing we should be able to see the EMR so we could inform our groups and get them on the system instead of losing a doctor. Which is what is happening to one of my big Groups. There is not communication between the Advance MD that uses your product and how it is better or what the changes are. Not everyone can go to the yearly meetings to see the products.

Rock L.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Medical Billing

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So many bells and whistles it can be overwhelming. It is not user friendly for Billing Companies.

Vantagens

Not much but it does have a lots of bells and whistles

Desvantagens

As a Medical Billing Company it's not very user friendly. Since our clients do not use the scheduler it makes it more labor intensive for data entry. Too many clicks of a mouse to get the information entered.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Bryan W.
Traduzido para o Português

I am very impressed with AdvancedMD. They have thought of almost everything!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency and a more intelligent workflow.

Vantagens

The workflow makes a lot of sense. As a mid-sized billing service, I love the CBO Option. This allows us to work across all of our clients' databases at once, without having to log in-and-out of individual databases. This has greatly improved our efficiency! I also love the fact that AdvancedMD reviews our claims before they go out the door using professional claims review software. This software anticipates any potential coding issues or other problems on the claim before they even go to the clearinghouse. This helps us reduce our denial rate. The denials module is great - it has streamlined our denials management process in that we no longer work from paper. We now work from intelligently-created queues. This is another HUGE time saver. The Collections Lists for working Accounts Receivable is also well thought-out. We used to have to run paper reports in our old system to work Accounts Receivable. We now create work lists for our collections team and assign various payers to these work lists. This not only helps our collectors work A/R more efficiently, but it helps our supervisors manage the A/R queues better. Lastly, I love the Statement Module for patient statements. It is so easy and effortless to do patient collections now. AdvancedMD can even be set up to write off accounts that need to go to the Collection Agency automatically, and prepare a file that can easily be transmitted to our third-party collection agency. Great software!

Desvantagens

As a cloud-based product, it can be a little slow occasionally, but not excessively slow. There are a couple of other small things I wish the software did differently, but I has certainly has exceeded my expectations.

Maryellen H.
Traduzido para o Português

I am completely a new-beeeee!! It has been a short learning curve type of system -

Avaliado em 17/07/2017

Vantagens

Most of it makes sense in a synopsis = I have not been a computer user overall and to actually begin with this system on a daily basis was a definite concern to me ,sleepless nights, that kind of thing. However, there was nothing to be concerned with. Its too easy!

Desvantagens

Little to least like because it is well thought out. The questions can easily be answered by the tech support or our billing service. They interface with us and I can go directly to them if I get confused on any new topics. I have had difficulty with tech support realizing I am a contact person for our office, they seem to not have that on file although I have had our billing service address listing me numerous times and if any complaint - the tech support level one tries hard to address questions but it did take me far too many times w/level one techs to finally send me to have a repeated issue resolved by a higher tech dept. in your system.

Shannon B.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Traduzido para o Português

Decent system for a small practice

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Vantagens

The system is pretty straight forward and easy to use. The basic billing features (submitting claims, posting payments) are easy to do. The collections module is helpful and the authorization tracking is pretty nice.

Desvantagens

We find that they do not have upgrades very often and do not take customer comments and suggestions into consideration very often. For being a web based system it is not the easiest to set up due to Active X controls and certain browser setting requirements. Reporting is lacking, even in basic data, unless you purchase their pricey reporting module.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Kacy N.

ADVANCED MD SOFTWARE REVIEW

Avaliado em 29/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Advanced MD is doing some is doing some much needed upgrades. Reports are much better and easier to breakdown into categories then previously. However, since upgrade of Collection module, more difficult to use and not as user friendly as before upgrade. Insurance reversal has always been more complicated than it should be.

Vantagens

Much needed upgrades are nice and software overall user friendly.

Desvantagens

Collection module and inability to run reports easily.

Danica N.

Advanced Md Billing

Avaliado em 16/10/2018

Vantagens

Entering, editing, and submitting claims is easy to do, a step by step guide assist you. Patient billing has ticker system which makes it easy to keep up with who is paying, making monthly payment arrangement payments, and who is not paying.

Desvantagens

Some of the steps, while easy to get to, have some cumbersome spots, such as finding old claims submissions and having to look for reports of previous submissions.

Avaliador Verificado

Is it worth it?

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can't say that I love AdvancedBilling. For how much it costs I feel like the interface needs to be easier and my questions should be answered by customer service much faster. I am still learning how everything works after 6 months. The training they provided from the billing side of things was lacking.

Vantagens

- Does a good job of scrubbing claims before submission to check for errors
- Has a robust number of features and reports
- Customer service can help answer routine questions fairly quickly

Desvantagens

- Some of the errors the claim checker finds do not seem tailored to ophthalmology (my field)
- Not a very intuitive interface and lots of features are hard to find
- Larger issues have been somewhat difficult to get answers from customer service
- The monthly subscription fee is pretty high

Ashley B.
Traduzido para o Português

Very pleasant with few problems. No major complaints.

Avaliado em 14/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

No major commitments, easy usage and all inclusive support.

Vantagens

I like how user-friendly the system is. Our clients are able to use the software with greatest of ease. I do enjoy the updates that are made frequently to add features that clients, such as myself, have suggested to AdvancedMD.

Desvantagens

AdvancedMD has a decent reporting module, but can have an even more robust mechanism for additional fees. This is frustrating since the fee is a monthly fee per billable provider. So, for reporting that may not be day-to-day, the cost over shadows the benefits by a long shot.

Mike D.

Always Happy with My Decision

Avaliado em 29/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been a using the AdvancedMD software for almost 4 years now. I have been very pleased from the start. I am a medical billing client so I have brought on several new clients and the onboarding process is made very easy with all of the support that is provided.

Vantagens

The software has all of the features necessary to process clean claims as well as keeping follow up in order when the insurance companies deny some of the claims.

Desvantagens

The biggest drawback for me is the limited platform that the software can be used with.

Lorilynn L.

It was a rough start

Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Workflow and consistency. I like that AMD works with other vendors to make the process easy and effective

Vantagens

The efficiency of productivity. I like the functionality and work flow. It's not that easy to understand at start, but with some consistency, best practices are developed.

Desvantagens

Training, set up and start up. It's pretty instense to start up a new practice, way too many steps for EDI set up and customization. It would be nice if a development team would be able to hand hold during this process, the switch over from another product is time consuming and difficult already.

Cathy H.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great product. Very user friendly.

Avaliado em 15/05/2018

Better productivity

Vantagens

The Claims Center is an awesome feature. Scrubbing for various errors before claims are sent out. Also, easily determining if a claims batch failed during transmission.

Desvantagens

I have no dislikes with this software. Perhaps there are some things which could be simplified; however no product is 100% perfect and AdvancedMD is constantly doing updates with improvements.

Heather K.
Traduzido para o Português

Good features for front office staff, lacks ease of use for back office staff

Avaliado em 31/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

set up and installation was easy and quick, the tutorials are great and very helpful - the main issue for us is how the copay applies to the date of service and the billing department can not post a payment to the line unless the balance is in the correct column so there's a lot of back and forth just to get a payment posted.

Vantagens

secondary payments post themselves when balance exactly matches, color coded schedules, most of the time the ERA's post automatically

Desvantagens

having to switch back into an account to un-apply a copay or change the balance back to insurance when trying to post incoming payments - time consuming

Susan C.
Traduzido para o Português

I am a fan of this software, easiest system I have ever used

Avaliado em 18/08/2017

Vantagens

That it is web based, it is user friendly, and I like the reporting capabilities. Whenever I call support they are friendly, easy to understand and extremely helpful.

Desvantagens

I would like the software to be able to be able to merge duplicate patients. At times the system is slow or freezes. I would also like to be able to access multiple keys at the same time.

Lauren M.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great medical biling software

Avaliado em 11/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software does a great way of notifying me what needs to be checked on and updated. The software has improved our patient collections due to better statements being sent to our clients.

Vantagens

The reports are my favorite feature of this software. I like how I can check many different aspects of the billing software with a simple report.

Desvantagens

The dashboard was a bit difficult to navigate at first, but now I have the hang of it. I like the amount of data listed on the dashboard, but it could be laid out a little better.

Kristy B.

KRISTY BUNN'S OPINION

Avaliado em 28/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

MOST MEDICAL OFFICES COLLECT DEDS AND COINSURANCES UP FRONT SO MONEY NEEDS TO BE APPLIED TO VISITS AS SOON AS IT IS TAKEN NOT LEFT IN UNAPPLIED. END ON COLLECTION BALANCES SHOULD NOT HIDE FROM VIEW. SHOULD REMAIN ON PATIENT BALANCE WITHOUT HAVING TO VOID.

EASY TO LEARN

Desvantagens

THE END OF COLLECTION PROCESS AND SOFTWARE IS SET UP FOR INSURANCE TO PAY AND THEN APPLY PAYMENTS WHEN MOST MEDICAL OFFICES COLLECT DEDS AND COINSURANCES UP FRONT.

Jennifer C.

Great billing software!

Avaliado em 28/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is my first billing software to utilize, and I caught on to using it very quickly. The ease of entering payments, running statements monthly, posting ERA payments from insurance is great. I always get a quick, helpful response when Chatting with representative. It is positive experience using AdvancedMD. Thank you.

Vantagens

Ease of using, customer support, payment posting, statement setup

Desvantagens

The capability of using our Practice Fusion EHR to post claims is great, but the patient demographics still do not automatically fill into AdvancedMD. We have to input it twice.

Kathyrine J.
Traduzido para o Português

Customer service is fabulous.

Avaliado em 14/05/2018

Vantagens

Love the scrubbing feature. The HELP feature is very detailed. The "Demand Claim" update feature makes this process much faster/easier.

Desvantagens

Doesn't print the back of the claim. Not being able to to EDIT a UB04. When patient's insurance has been updated the information is not updated in the claim line.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Gwen M.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy-to-use software for daily medical charting and claims billing

Avaliado em 05/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of access, customization, support services.

Vantagens

I appreciate the support services and the constant upgrades to remain compliant with current billing and charting regulations. I also like the fact that many aspects of the EHR and PM can be customized to best fit your practice.

Desvantagens

I wish that AMD offered more reporting functionality - sometimes the reports are not specific enough, sometimes it can hard to find the report that will return the data you need.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Jaime H.
Traduzido para o Português

Software is great no matter if you are scheduling or billing or pulling reports.

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

You either have a great scheduling tool, or a great billing tool. Advanced MD has easy scheduling, and great billing tools. The reporting tool is great too.

Desvantagens

I would like the ability to block or unblock, or schedule over a block to be managed so not just anyone can override.

Amanda N.
Traduzido para o Português

We have a great partnership spanning over 8 years.

Avaliado em 09/03/2018

Vantagens

We love the fact that everything is integrated into Practice Management. We don't have to use a bunch of other programs or separate clearinghouses.

Desvantagens

Some of the reporting features confuse our clients. It would be helpful to have more reports that are sorted by deposit date.

Salina B.
Traduzido para o Português

Nice and easy billing software

Avaliado em 26/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

fast efficient payment of claims

Vantagens

This software helps my company to bill effectively and efficiently with minimum mistakes. We receive our payments quickly.

Desvantagens

I do not have cons based on my experience with this software. It helps us in our day to day operations

Rhonda R.

Not Satisfied

Avaliado em 01/10/2019

Livid

Vantagens

It seems to work very well Monday - Friday.

Desvantagens

I work every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) posting charges for 5 Physicians. AdvancedMD Billing software is almost impossible to use on the weekends. It is slow, dragging, freezes up and kicks me out, so that I have to log back in. I have to give up trying to work every weekend (which REALLY throws me behind)! The Tech team is "working on" the problem, however it has gone on for over 2 years now. They are trying to say it is a problem with my computer, but if that were true, I would have those problems all of the time. It's just Saturday and Sunday, which says to me that AdvancedMD's system is running some sort of back-ups, and/or Maintenance that is causing the system to be virtually unusable on the weekends, but they will never admit that. Had we known in advance that this would be a problem, we never would have signed up to use AdvancedMD software.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10