Premier

Software de contabilidade e custeio de trabalho para empreiteiros

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

241 avaliações

Rachel

Jonas Premier Construction Software

Avaliado em 25/08/2014

Pros:
*Premier is cloud based making it easily accessible on any computer. This eliminates the need to install the program on various office computers. It also eliminates the need for a server in the office to back up the data.
*Premier covers all of our accounting and project management needs. As they expand the software (ie. added Project Management), we are using fewer external software product. We are able to do all of our accounting and project management in one package. This has simplified the process of change orders, subcontracts, etc where accounting and project management cross paths.
*Premier has a common layout from one screen to the next. This has made it easy to train people on using the software. As a trainee becomes proficient at one aspect of the accounting/project management, I can easily add another screen/task to their duties.
*They have recently added a new community website that allows me to submit, and keep track of my cases. I can also submit ideas for future development of the software and review and promote others ideas.
*The Premier team is very helpful and quick to respond when I have a question or problem. When I submit a case, they will call me, usually the same day, if they need more information to understand my problem. They check in with me on a regular basis to see if I am need anything. There is a quarterly webinar to keep us up to date on what has been added to the program, what is in the works for the future, and to find out what we consider our main issues with the program. There are monthly "continuing education" webinars on how to use Jonas Premier more efficiently

Cons
It meets all of our reporting needs, however the reporting still needs some work, but they are working on some new reporting options.

Hesam
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great Product by a Greater Team

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

The staff have been excellent in providing ongoing support.

Vantagens

The integration of the project management and accounting modules.

Desvantagens

The Mobile app needs improvement specially for the site staff.

Blake
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Buyer Beware

Avaliado em 21/02/2018

Vantagens

The amount of positive reviews online make it look like a quality "next generation" product for the changing construction industry.

Desvantagens

Customer Service is very slow to respond to requests. Monthly, if not weekly server issues that cause our staff an inability to do their job for hours at a time. Closed Financial reports will change on Jonas side without knowledge to their team for why. When confronted with these issues the Jonas team is not responsive or understanding.

Marc

Jonas Premier for a Start-up Company

Avaliado em 13/10/2022

Alysa Pardhan who is part of the implementation team was fantastic to work with! The type of person that was patient, knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot on the spot to keep things moving forward. Jonas Premier is lucky to have such a person on their team... she would have a spot on the Iron Moose Construction Team anytime!

Vantagens

When we decided to launch our construction company we wanted to invest in the best tools, equipment and back-end management software. We found everything we needed from Jonas Premier. The implementation and learning curve required a lot of energy and input, but very well worth the effort.

Desvantagens

The Premier user interface feels dated; it's probably due for a refresh.

Marlon
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

Awesome Product

Avaliado em 10/06/2020

Very Positive

Vantagens

Very intuitive and easy to use with nice features

Desvantagens

The Excel Add-In doesn't currently have all of the SQL tables available so it is sometimes hard to get to some of the data without doing Excel dumps directly from out of the application

Bo

Jonas Premier

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

Cost Transparency
Cost Tracking
Organization

Desvantagens

Training - in person training would be better than the webinars

Alternativas consideradas

Procore

Razões para escolher o Premier

Preparing for when we are a larger company

Razões para mudar para o Premier

We felt that Premier was most suitable for our growing company. User-friendliness, visual display, etc..
John

BSD Review - 2 Months in - Estimating + Mangement Perspective

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Pretty good so far. It took a while to get everyone in the company on board with new processes but that's to be expected. I think as time goes on, it's getting easier and everyone is seeing/realizing the benefits

Vantagens

So far, the individual approvals for invoices, subcontracts, COs are all really great and have already streamlined a lot of clunky process we had in the past. It's hard to evaluate job costing and budget management since we don't have a ton of historical data in there for jobs yet.

Desvantagens

It's very difficult to get it to integrate with our current estimating software. We're in the process of changing over, so I know it's only temporary

Doug

Premier - Great resource tool as well as accounting

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Budgeting has been our biggest weakness. This is getting us back on track and exposing areas where we need to do a better job.

Vantagens

The budgeting and subcontract is something we need greatly. This tool is helping us get our budgets in line and mange our subcontracts better.

Desvantagens

Did not like having to setup the journals. You had to set up General Journal, Sales and purchase. These are pretty standard so not sure why these need to be set up

Debra

Easy Software using Jonas after 3 months

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Very satisfied in General. It has all we need to run our business efficiently and effectively.

Vantagens

Easy account set up, Chart of Accounts, Vendors, Entering AP, AR, Estimated Budget, Change Orders, Cost to the Budget, payroll are all easy to enter. Bank Reconciliation for Bank, Several Companies, Credit Card reconciliation. Cost hits a job or GL Account and easily reviewed by Great reports and Job Dashboard. you can see a snapshot of the job and see reports from the dashboard. Compliance can be tracked for Insurance or missing documents. Subcontracts can bill thru Jonas for Easy tracking. All Reports Trial Balance, Balance sheet, Income Statement, Financial statement, many more reports etc, AP, AR, 1099 Tracking, Pay on line or ACH re-occurring payments, Jonas has been easy to use and if I can not resolve I email Jonas Help and they get right back to me and set up a teams teaming or Zoom and we resolve.

Desvantagens

There are a few features we are waiting for Jonas to add which are Lien waiver Tracking.

Mike

Great Product. Great Value

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive and all of the modules are consistent through out. It is very easy to train new hires as each module looks and operates similarly. Data easily downloads into excel, very powerful tool!

Desvantagens

I think the software needs better integration between its job billing and job cost modules. Improved reporting in this same respect would go a long way as well.

Karen

Jonas Premier software review

Avaliado em 25/11/2019

For the owner of the company, the benefit of working with Jonas Premier is significant. The data I post translates to a comprehensive project overview for him to immediately know that projects are meeting budget and profitability targets. Understanding that and learning how to provide the information within Jonas Premier was a challenge initially but well worth the time invested to become proficient in the use of the software. Without the help of the support team at Jonas Premier, I'm not sure I'd be saying that - they are awesome!

Vantagens

Jonas is incredibly robust, especially for anyone in the construction industry. The multitude of project reports in Jonas Premier allows you to completely understand the profitability of projects (in real time and with the ability to drill down in problem areas) and to quickly make adjustments. When you're dealing with multi million dollar projects, the ability to pivot quickly is critical for ensuring you're meeting your anticipated profitability.

The support team at Jonas is amazing! Whenever I'd encounter a process that I wasn't familiar with or something didn't seem to be working the way I anticipated, they were quick to provide information and support documentation that would help me to better understand.

Desvantagens

Jonas as more of a learning curve than I'd anticipated. While it follows all accounting principles, usability is not quite as easy as Quickbooks - nor should it be, as Jonas has far more features for project management! But once I had worked with the software for a couple of months and understood the processes for dealing with changes in distribution or reversing journal entries, everything made far more sense. I now consider myself fairly fluent in Jonas Premier and prefer working in it over other accounting programs I've used.

Barbara

Great Customer Service and Software

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

We are extremely happy with Jonas Premier! The customer service is outstanding and our rep always goes above and beyond when we have questions. Although we do not fit into the standard general contractor box, Jonas has shown us that it can be utilized to fit our business needs. ​

Vantagens

We enjoy the scalability and functionality of Jonas. As a small business, it allows us to function at a much larger scale with less woman-power.

Previous to using Jonas, we were doing most business functions manually, such as AP, AR, and Subcontracts. In the last year, we have been able to integrate these processes into Jonas which has improved workflow tremendously! We love the reporting options we have and how we can get real-time​ information without having to search through a bunch of emails and hard files.

The release of the Sub Pay App has been heaven sent for us! It has eliminated all confusion on contract amounts, approved change orders, and our subcontractors submitting various different invoice formats at various different times in the month. Our subs find the process easy to use and our admins get all the information they need with one click. ​

Desvantagens

We have noticed in working in certain areas that even after saving and refreshing the tabs, we will have to completely log out and log back in to see changes.

It is also very difficult to correct/delete certain things after they have been processed. We understand this is to protect the integrity of our data, however,​ there have been times when we would have liked to override/remove items for our own ease of use. ​

Earl

A solidly built platform

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Overall, we are very happy with the service and support we receive from Jonas. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing in helping us out in our times of need and we are forever grateful for him and the entire support team.

Vantagens

The software is web based which makes set up/maintenance a breeze. It's intuitive and flexible which makes day to day tasks much easier. We reviewed multiple options, but Jonas was the one best suited to our needs.

Desvantagens

Reports. The boxed reports are great, but don't always provide what we need so we build a lot of custom reports with the Excel-Add-In. The issue with that is that not all the fields in the database are available in the data downloads which often results in having to link several sheets in order to get the information we require.

Phillip
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

The Best Project and Financial Management on the Market

Avaliado em 07/10/2019

We use Jonas Premier extensively to manage all of our Solar EPC and Solar Construction projects. We use it to manage all aspects of the project (people, schedule and cost). Features like the dashboard provide management with a quick tool to see the status of a project, and also provides the ability to dig down into the numbers to see what is impacting the project.

Vantagens

The fact that it was capable of managing both project and financial data in one platform, but was still robust enough for even a large organization. Premier has the ability to cover about 90% of all project management needs, and they are already working on the other 20%, which would cover the proposal process. The financial management is as robust as any major system on the market.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I did not like was the inability to support the proposal life cycle. However, I believe they are already working on adding this feature.

Nikola

Strong Customer Support and Workflow Approval Capabilities

Avaliado em 28/05/2018

I would recommend this software to other companies in the real estate sector. While the software has some weaknesses, their team is constantly working on adding new features to improve the user experience and efficiency. Also, customer support at Jonas is very strong and their team is usually very responsive and is there to make sure your transition goes successfully.

Vantagens

The software has very robust workflow routing capabilities and can help companies transition to a paperless workflow approval process. Controls within Jonas are strong and there is a lot of ability to customize what each of the users can and cannot do in the system.
The implementation team is very helpful and responsive to questions/concerns. They work hard to address issues encountered and have helped to ensure that the transition process goes smoothly as possible.

Desvantagens

The software is mainly geared to sub-contractors and not real estate developers. As such, Jonas currently lacks some capabilities which cater to developers (e.g. currently the Change Order report only looks at changes from the revenue perspective as opposed to the cost perspective). However, Jonas is working on addressing these issues.
Navigation within the system can be improved to increase efficiencies (e.g. being able to select multiple invoices within a batch to approve as opposed to doing one by one if you don't want to approve the whole batch, or not being constantly asked whether you want to save changes while you're still scrolling within the same module). Also, sometimes there are bugs in the system (e.g. not reflecting the changes that were made) but most of these can be resolved quickly by logging in and out of the system.

David

Robust Program

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

My AR and AP experience has been turned in to a good, logical, and easy to understand one.

Vantagens

I especially like that there seems to be a function for everything I could imagine or want. Most of it I haven't begun to use yet but slowly I am learning more of it. The Premier help team is critically important in helping me learn the skills I want and need when I want them.

I also really like how Premier won't allow information to be entered without all the required information. Makes it very easy to not miss critical details.

Desvantagens

I found the learning curve steep, especially with respect to how the program "thinks". The trickiest part was understanding how information flows through the system.

Nathan

Perfect Construction Accounting Solution for Small Contractor

Avaliado em 26/06/2017

More time you take to set this product up correctly, the more it will benefit you in the end... Take your time and get it set up right!

Vantagens

Jonas Premier has a very user friendly interface, and allows for more customization than a product like QuickBooks or Sage 100 for a small contractor. Most software packages in the cloud don't allow for easy integration with Microsoft products, however, Jonas Premier does an excellent job of allowing for quick data entry via uploads (something QuickBooks specifically doesn't allow out of the box). Getting up and running with the software was easy and enjoyable through the webinars hosted by customer support.

Desvantagens

Seems like this product needs some work in reporting. The whole software interface is nice and crisp and looks up to date using current technology, but the reporting mechanism seems like it's a little archaic. That said, you can get a lot of data easily (and quicker) through Excel, and if you are handy with Excel, reports are easily made.

TIFFINI

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good product and good implementation team

Avaliado em 12/08/2021

Overall, very good experience. The system has some features that are very beneficial and convenient. However, I wish they would have a way to link to bank sites so the data would be automatically imported in for bank reconciliations.

Vantagens

Easy to use interface and the teams dedicated to training us on how to use the system. Alesia from Elevate has worked closely with us on a weekly basis and was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Was very responsive to our questions and provided good solutions that were specific to our company needs. It was also beneficial to have video tutorials that explained in detail how the modules worked.

Desvantagens

Premier would have technical issues regularly. We would need to refresh the whole page in order to resolve the issue which takes is a bit frustrating because the data would be needed to be entered again.

Travis

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Modern, Integrated and Fast

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Through its use of customizable forms and general architecture, Premier eliminated a lot of duplicate or manual work for us.

Vantagens

It's tailored to construction accounting and in that way is quite intuitive to use. At a performance level, it's fast on the Web and the various ways it shares and references data internally makes workflows quite speedy. It's also regularly updated with new features and they share their roadmap and vision going forward.

Desvantagens

While technically OS agnostic, it's not platform agnostic or mobile friendly as it requires the Chrome browser and it's not formatted for small screens. I'm not trying to do my full AP workflow on an iPhone, but I can't look up an invoice for reference or get a vendor contact out of the system in an easy way on mobile.

Alicia

Jonas Premier - Client 118047

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Jonas Premier is great to supply notifications or warning to prevent a job from going over budget. It has stream lined our purchase order and subcontract process and well as linking all documentations if something would need to be audited.

Vantagens

The like the Job Dashboard very much. It gives you a quick view of your job to see the progress and status of each stage. Also I really like the Estimate upload feature because it makes creating subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders with a simple click of few buttons. Also the AIA Progress Billing process and T&M Billing process is very easy. Again with a click of a few buttons the AIAs and AR invoices are created with all supporting documentation attached and tied back to subcontracts or purchase orders. Also if AP or AR invoices need to be reverse the process is very simple again with the click of a few buttons.

Desvantagens

I found the company logo upload was not as easy and it should have been. There is no way to really edit the existing company logo. Also the check formatting has been a challenge getting it to line up correctly. So over all the forms creation is very time consuming and not an easy as it should be. Also setting up role security for users is not as simple.

Zach

Bang for your buck!

Avaliado em 10/12/2018

Vantagens

It is a seamlessly integrated, fully-mobile product that can be adapted to the varying situations that present themselves for modern construction company. Being that it is cloud based we are ready to job on a project location as soon as we have internet access; no long winded set-up process or expensive IT costs for VPN or remote server set-up. Your controller will love the product as much as your PMs if they are used to any of the traditional or non-integrated systems.

Desvantagens

You have to create and format all/many of the forms/reports, which is both time consuming and can cause potential continuity errors. I believe that they are working towards solutions for this though.

Benjamin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Comprehensive Construction ERP that puts on everyone in the organization on the same page

Avaliado em 31/07/2020

Fantastic company. Led by a phenomenaly brilliant leader and a very intelligent and knowledgeable team. This has created a very practical and pragmatic approach to their software development bringing it to a point of being a phenomenal user experience.

Vantagens

Dashboards and reporting are both very informative, useful and provide actionable information. In addition the ability to navigate to the other screens necessary to make changes or dive further into information are easily accessed from many points within the software.

Desvantagens

Slight learning curve depending on what software is currently being used. Some project management tools are still under development.

Robin

Great Implementation for Great Software

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Jonas has put effort into ensuring the onboarding process is successful. They do not allow you to just turn it on and start using it, you have to be trained and the plan to train you is effective. They have an organized list of classes and videos with assigned homework. The time commitment is reasonable for us in this crazy industry.

Vantagens

I like that this is truely software in the cloud and not just a hosted solution. Jonas has put together an excellent solution for the construction industry for medium-sized businesses. The integration between accounting and PM is excellent and the ability to easily customize forms without a substantial coding background makes it easy for our company to appear professional to our clients without too much effort. Jonas has an organized on-boarding process which forced me to slow down and really learn the software before we went live.

Desvantagens

So far, my only issue is that I wish we could approve a subcontractor change order from a PCO - as it happens, more than anyone wants to admit. But honestly, I haven't been using the software long enough to know whether there is a good work-around.

Agi

review

Avaliado em 27/11/2019

when dealing one on one with customer support it ha been great. when calling in to help line it could take awhile to get an answer.

Vantagens

As we go through the learning process I realize the software can do a lot we just have to learn how to use all the modules. it can save us a lot of time on from the way we were previously doing things.

Desvantagens

some of the reporting features are not there.

Mila

THE BEST SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET FOR PROJECT BASE ACCOUNTING

Avaliado em 31/05/2019

I have been with Jonas Premier from the day #1. The software has improved its capacity and become a very sophisticated software. Customer service has improved 100%. They respond quickly and they are able to solved the problem right away.

Vantagens

WEB BASE SOLUTION, DRILING ACCOUNT OPTIONS, GETTING INFORMATIONS AND NAVIGATE THROUGH OUT VERIOUS MODULS, REPORTING

PAYROLL MODULE DOES NOT FULLY SATISFIED ME. I have been