Premier

Accounting & job costing software for contractors

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

230 avaliações

Dustin G.

Huge upgrade over quickbooks

Avaliado em 27/07/2018

Tremendous upgrade over quickbooks.

Vantagens

Job Budget control screen and interactive reports on job costs in real time. Implementation team was phenomenal at helping to deal with the challenges of leaving an inferior software.

Desvantagens

The migration from quickbooks was very challenging and time consuming. But that is much more an indictment of quickbooks than it is of Jonas.

Philip T.

Great Software with Excellent Customer Support

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Vantagens

This a robust software that includes both financial management and project management functions. Having both functions under one platform is fantastic for our operations team. The full suite of project management functions means that we do not need additional software to fill gaps in functionality. The best feature is the customer support! The team at Premier actively seeks our feedback, always makes themselves available when we have major issues or simple questions, and the actually use the feedback to develop new features that make the software easier to use. The fact that we can make a suggestion and have it implemented in a relatively short time frame is extremely valuable to us.

Desvantagens

At the start there is a bit of a learning curve, but the software is very intuitive so people learn quickly. There were some modules that were slightly cumbersome but Premier has been pushing significant updates that have solved those issues and expanded functionality significantly.

Procore

Razões para mudar para o Premier

Ease of use, better pricing model for our business, customer support was significantly better
Debra F.

Easy Software using Jonas after 3 months

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Very satisfied in General. It has all we need to run our business efficiently and effectively.

Vantagens

Easy account set up, Chart of Accounts, Vendors, Entering AP, AR, Estimated Budget, Change Orders, Cost to the Budget, payroll are all easy to enter. Bank Reconciliation for Bank, Several Companies, Credit Card reconciliation. Cost hits a job or GL Account and easily reviewed by Great reports and Job Dashboard. you can see a snapshot of the job and see reports from the dashboard. Compliance can be tracked for Insurance or missing documents. Subcontracts can bill thru Jonas for Easy tracking. All Reports Trial Balance, Balance sheet, Income Statement, Financial statement, many more reports etc, AP, AR, 1099 Tracking, Pay on line or ACH re-occurring payments, Jonas has been easy to use and if I can not resolve I email Jonas Help and they get right back to me and set up a teams teaming or Zoom and we resolve.

Desvantagens

There are a few features we are waiting for Jonas to add which are Lien waiver Tracking.

Debra P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Customer Service

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

I do not like the program as it takes to many steps to create invoices and find it to be a waste of time during billing. there is not a way to customize our invoices per the clients needs.

Vantagens

Although I do not like the program I have been impressed with the support I receive when needed. Tharani has been an amazing help to me.

Desvantagens

The amount of steps to create anything!

Mike P.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Great Product. Great Value

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive and all of the modules are consistent through out. It is very easy to train new hires as each module looks and operates similarly. Data easily downloads into excel, very powerful tool!

Desvantagens

I think the software needs better integration between its job billing and job cost modules. Improved reporting in this same respect would go a long way as well.

Amy S.

Implementation - Customer Service

Avaliado em 14/07/2020

Our overall experience has been very positive. The customer service is exceptional. The software itself is very complete - it has more capabilities than we even use, but having the options makes for a pleasant surprise when we do need to dive deeper or track additional costs.

Vantagens

We are very pleased with the software. The ability to connect project management with accounting has made us much more efficient. Overall, we are excited about our decision. What makes Premier an even better decision for us, is the customer service and support staff. We have had the pleasure of working with Aisha over the past couple of months to iron out some of our implementation process and she has gone over and above any of our expectations.

Desvantagens

There have been some learning curves coming from QB. In my opinion, QB has set a standard for accounting softwares where the rest of the industry has followed suit. Cons are not necessarily from the software, but in breaking habits that had become "our" normal.

Sage 100cloud

Razões para escolher o Premier

We needed more construction specific modules. The ability to connect project management with accounting, which Premier provided.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Premier

Reporting and excel based was a big plus
Nicole E.

Premier is AMAZING!

Avaliado em 08/06/2020

Jonas has a great implementation team, overall very impressed. A little more information on the implementation process would be helpful. The "muted" meetings could be listened to anywhere. The private 1:1 meetings should involve a group of employees in a large room. I wish I had known that part earlier on.

Vantagens

I love the Project manager dashboard. It makes it easy to click on hyperlinks to find all the details I need and to explain my needs to non- accountants.
The price point is amazing, I was unable to find another ERP solution in the market at the price point
I love that I can click on a number in the Income Statement Report and all the details are displayed
Unlimited document storage is great!
The workflows for approvals of AP, PO, and CO is very helpful too- no more paper!

Desvantagens

The foreign exchange functionality could be improved, but at there is foreign exchange of any kind at this price point.
I would like more help after implementation with making custom reports/ webinar on how to customize system. Its too busy during the implementation to work on customization
I don't like forced password resets
The mobile AP could use improvement, very slow when entering labor time hours

Xero

Corecon e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Premier

FX module, Project Management and Accounting in a single software. Progress billing, potential of Cost plus billing.
Judy L.

Love Jonas

Avaliado em 02/10/2019

My goal with Jonas was to implement a software that would take us into the future and allow some automation. The time savings I have seen has been incredible. It has allowed us to stay steady with the accounting staff we have with little to no overtime! The staff has been great and at times extremely patient with us.

Vantagens

It is easy to get around the software. It is great to store all documents in one area. The drill down capabilities make it easy to get to documents without having to do dig for paper in a file.

The financial reports are amazing. There are so many options it is great. You can make your own, but the canned solutions make month end reporting a snap.

There is a job dashboard that will show you everything about a job at a glance. I am in this quite often for varying reason. There is a lot of information in a snapshot.

I like that Jonas listens to the users and implements options that make sense. I also have a main go to person for customer service. He is amazing and listens. While he may not always agree, he will point out the reasons my solution will not work. Most of the time, he takes it to the team to further action.

They have a great online search area. While there isn't a ton of people contributing, there are a good number that are consistent with good best practice advise (users like me).

Desvantagens

Check writing with lien waivers is a bit cumbersome. I can't wait for lien waiver tracking to be automated. There are so many fields we use, but Jonas doesn't use them in any way. For example: email addresses are just there, it would be nice if you could email people directly using these fields (invoices and pay apps?)

Adhoc reporting does need some help. I am used to being able to get to all the fields and I cannot always get to the field I need.

Imelda P.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Transitioning to Jonas Premier

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Excellent customer service and very organize in the implementation process. The web training and 1:1 meetings are great tool in learning the software. Once live the team elevate meeting is perfect, continued support for actual data entry and use of the modules accordingly.

Vantagens

All modules are very user friendly, easy to navigate, the quick search feature works great and customized forms are very handy. Saves a lot of time in uploading data by using the template, history upload and setup. The job dashboard is excellent tool in project management. Timely response from the implementation team is added bonus what makes Premier a very good software , construction or corporate/owner companies.

Desvantagens

Need improvement/enhancement email notification for invoices approval.

Brian T.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellent Product For Developer

Avaliado em 17/03/2022

It has been great so far, the customer care team is excellent and responsive.

Vantagens

The ease to oversee the entire project from cost estimating all the way to end of project.

Desvantagens

Can not allocate sub contract invoices to multiple jobs.

Scott W.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've already commended Jonas to friends in the industry

Avaliado em 12/03/2020

Having some experience in the software implementation and client-support roles, competent and timely support is very important and can make or break the adoption of new technologies and processes. On all fronts (the technical, functional and even accounting principles) the support team is delightful to deal with. I get personal attention (that I try not to abuse!) and I never get the run-around. Each inquiry is met with personal interaction and complete ownership to resolution. "'dem Canadians have their ducks in a row!!"

Vantagens

This is a proper accounting system that encourages the disciplines that promotes scalability, completeness and consistency in operations. An outgrowth of that are the tools and processes that support the financial project management aspects including job cost tracking, reporting and billing. The controls around change orders, other modifications to the original contract, subcontractor compliances and a host of other facilities allow for professional and thorough handling of the real aspects of custom home building and large renovation projects.

Desvantagens

Transaction-level automation... with time as a crucial element in a fast-paced environment, I would like to see feeds from our financial institutions so that manual re-keying is a thing of the past. I hear they are working on this, as I realize it is no small task and is very expensive to implement). In a mobile world, the IOS app should be included and be robust enough to get work done in the field ( I've never used it because we don't have a subscription to it).

FOUNDATION, Knowify, WorkflowMax, Sage 100cloud e CoConstruct

Razões para escolher o Premier

We require robust cost accounting and customer billings and change order management.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razões para mudar para o Premier

Power of Toolset, Room to Grow, Industry Accounting & Report Features, General Design, Flow & Flexibility, Solid middle-tier Pricing, Reputation for service and Accessibility & Security.
Sommer W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jonas will take us to the next level!

Avaliado em 28/06/2019

We had a lot of redundancy with our current system and Jonas will provide a clean and clear electronic process for us. We wanted to bring as much as possible under one roof, and we wanted a clearer picture of job costing and future projections. We were also tired of relying on excel documents for so much information. Jonas is helping us solve all of these problems, as well as helping to get important info out of people's inboxes and into a system that everyone can access! It will also help us to reduce data entry errors and small mistakes with billing. Thank you Jonas for coming at just the right time in the life of our business. We feel confident that you'll take us to the next level!

1. Full service software
Jonas is a full service software that includes original estimates, subcontract creation, change orders, progress billing, T&M billing, RFIs, data management, and much more. Everything is included under one roof so instead of having to bounce back and forth between multiple programs we can access almost everything we need in one place.

2. 6 weeks of amazing training!
The training and implementation aspect of this software was excellent. The team is friendly, professional, helpful, and always willing to answer questions (and I asked a TON of questions) and help us figure out how to make Jonas work for our company. I really appreciated that they helped train us in best practices and showed us ways to improve upon our current processes. We loved having people to hold our hands and guide us through the process.

3. Organization
I really love the flow of the software and how well it organizes our jobs in an easy to use system. It's quite robust and takes time to learn, but once we're up and running I know we will be so grateful to be able to perform so many operations with the click of a button. No more hunting down important info in emails, printed documents, or computer files. We'll be able to access so much information in a short amount of time.

Desvantagens

Learning anything new takes time and effort. There was definitely a lot to learn but Jonas emails us all of the training videos so we can access them at any time and there's a ton of support once we Go Live. We're a small team, so it felt like a lot of work, but that's normal with any new software implementation. If you have a small amount of employees, you'll really need to manage your work hours well so you can continue running your business and handle all of the training and implementation. We did it, and you can too!

Michael G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Integrated Project Management, Document Management, Accounting, and Job Forecasting Software

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

To prioritize the pros of this software as compared to the traditional out of the box type softwares in its category, I have to say the overwhelming advantage of Jonas is the people who handle your transition into the implementation of this software tool to your company or companies.
I mean, who cares how extensive and exhaustive the features are if you don't have a personalized team to help you get up and running.
I personally don't quite understand how they are able to offer this type of personalized customer service for each client. They learn your business and how to best organize it and even tailor the software to meet your needs. I've never experienced this before. They listen to what you need and then come back with modifications or a different approach to continually streamline your day to day operation. You are assigned a team from the beginning, actual human beings that you interact with on a first name basis. They are on top of things, and that's really comforting for someone who is a habitual procrastinator.
They make your daily tasks a breeze with minimal effort.
I like that it is an online application. I can access it from any device. Really handy when looking up stuff on a phone while I'm on site - a suppllier invoice, contract, plan, sketch, etc...
The user interface is very simple, everything is right there on one screen and not buried under a hidden tree of drop-down menus.
You can create your on short list of favorites on the fly.
The document manager is like having your own unlimited DropBox portal but with the advantage that the search capabilities are infinitely more powerful and logical, as the software stores all of your documents that you upload, attach or link for you to find through multiple queries as opposed to DropBox where if you forget the name of the file, good luck finding it.
Very handy in my business as a builder is the tracking of subcontractor compliances that can be set up to block payment or at least warn on payment of a sub if he's late on a particular compliance. This was a real problem before. Who has time to constantly check and harass these guys for compliances. Just don't pay them and see how quick they email you that compliance .

Desvantagens

Only complaint is that the software initially seems to be more set up for sub-contractors rather than general contractors and developers. I also buy land and build independantly so the accounting is quite a bit different as I have to capitalize expenses and revenue at completion of projects and jobs if I want to maintain a positive cash flow.
The consequence of this is that the customer service team has to re-adjust to first understand the very different accounting that I need to have in place and from that point make adjustments and tailor the software so it suits my needs.

Karen A.

Jonas Premier software review

Avaliado em 25/11/2019

For the owner of the company, the benefit of working with Jonas Premier is significant. The data I post translates to a comprehensive project overview for him to immediately know that projects are meeting budget and profitability targets. Understanding that and learning how to provide the information within Jonas Premier was a challenge initially but well worth the time invested to become proficient in the use of the software. Without the help of the support team at Jonas Premier, I'm not sure I'd be saying that - they are awesome!

Vantagens

Jonas is incredibly robust, especially for anyone in the construction industry. The multitude of project reports in Jonas Premier allows you to completely understand the profitability of projects (in real time and with the ability to drill down in problem areas) and to quickly make adjustments. When you're dealing with multi million dollar projects, the ability to pivot quickly is critical for ensuring you're meeting your anticipated profitability.

The support team at Jonas is amazing! Whenever I'd encounter a process that I wasn't familiar with or something didn't seem to be working the way I anticipated, they were quick to provide information and support documentation that would help me to better understand.

Desvantagens

Jonas as more of a learning curve than I'd anticipated. While it follows all accounting principles, usability is not quite as easy as Quickbooks - nor should it be, as Jonas has far more features for project management! But once I had worked with the software for a couple of months and understood the processes for dealing with changes in distribution or reversing journal entries, everything made far more sense. I now consider myself fairly fluent in Jonas Premier and prefer working in it over other accounting programs I've used.

Jessica S.

Love it!

Avaliado em 06/03/2020

The representatives at Jonas are excellent. Very knowledgeable, patient and responsive. We have had a great experience.

Vantagens

We really love the ability to automate several functions of the project management duties. Before, we were keeping a variety of spreadsheets updated manually to track certain functions, sometimes touching the same information multiple times. Now, we input the data into Premier once, and we're able to report on the financial data, for example, multiple ways with just a few clicks.

Desvantagens

We'd like to see them enhance their accounting system specialties, such as partnering with a payroll processing company and an employee expense tracking solution (such as Concur) to streamline both payroll and tracking of credit card expenses. Having these functions automated as part of the Premier package would really help out!

Sage 100cloud

Razões para escolher o Premier

We were looking for a system that could handle both 1) our accounting and 2) our project management operations conclusively and simulatenously.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Premier

Price and responsiveness to our initial inquiry.
Terri G.
  • Setor: Imóveis comerciais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Learning as we go, current training client loves what we have seen so far!

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

Everyone at Jonas has been very professional, friendly, helpful and seem to genuinely want our conversion to be a success. They have been very accommodating with my schedule and the need to reschedule appointments or take things out of order, based on work load. Everyone is incredibly responsive and I couldn't be happier with our training to date.

Vantagens

We are currently in the training phase and are about half way through. I love that during training we have live webinars with the trainers and are able to ask questions and follow along in our test environment. Trainers are very knowledgeable and patient and the webinars are designed to be easy to follow along! The provided recordings of the webinars are a big help in going back and working in the test environment on your own afterwards. The webinars are followed up by one on one calls to discuss your company's specific needs and to dig deeper into specific areas; these sessions have been incredibly helpful and I highly recommend taking advantage of them. Coming from an environment that has done all of its project management manually, this is a huge conversion for us and based on everything we are experiencing during training, we made the right decision to go with Jonas!

Desvantagens

So far in training, there isn't anything I don't like about the software, as we are still digging in and learning our way. Some modules are easier to follow along than others, although I think that has a lot to do with personal preference (I enjoy the PM training sessions much more than the accounting). I think for me my biggest frustration with the training is the scheduling of the webinars. As the person leading the conversion, but also having to accomplish my regular work on a daily basis, two back to back hours of webinars twice a week is sometimes difficult to manage and I find myself having to skip or leave early at times. If i could change anything it would be maybe to have a morning and afternoon session instead of back to back.

Rex M.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Overall Good Software

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Our invoice approval process as well as our payment approvals have become effectively paperless, which I would say greatly improves productivity. The support team is very responsive and transparent, for which I am very grateful.

Vantagens

Sorting features and column order customization. Document uploads for invoices and journal entries are also a huge plus. I think the internal approval process is a massive improvement to physical alternatives.

Desvantagens

Frequent errors and calculation inconsistencies (specifically with rounding amounts)

Corecon
Barbara K.

Great Customer Service and Software

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

We are extremely happy with Jonas Premier! The customer service is outstanding and our rep always goes above and beyond when we have questions. Although we do not fit into the standard general contractor box, Jonas has shown us that it can be utilized to fit our business needs. ​

Vantagens

We enjoy the scalability and functionality of Jonas. As a small business, it allows us to function at a much larger scale with less woman-power.

Previous to using Jonas, we were doing most business functions manually, such as AP, AR, and Subcontracts. In the last year, we have been able to integrate these processes into Jonas which has improved workflow tremendously! We love the reporting options we have and how we can get real-time​ information without having to search through a bunch of emails and hard files.

The release of the Sub Pay App has been heaven sent for us! It has eliminated all confusion on contract amounts, approved change orders, and our subcontractors submitting various different invoice formats at various different times in the month. Our subs find the process easy to use and our admins get all the information they need with one click. ​

Desvantagens

We have noticed in working in certain areas that even after saving and refreshing the tabs, we will have to completely log out and log back in to see changes.

It is also very difficult to correct/delete certain things after they have been processed. We understand this is to protect the integrity of our data, however,​ there have been times when we would have liked to override/remove items for our own ease of use. ​

Andrea O.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jonas Premier has been an exceptional software to work with here at McGuire and consistently...

Avaliado em 02/05/2018

McGuire has been a customer with Jonas for over 2 years and we have been extremely happy with the continued upgrades, support, and top notch software they provide at an affordable price. Looking forward to future enhancements and having the opportunity to meet not only your staff, but other customers at your upcoming convention!

Vantagens

Speed, versatility, customer support, and friendly staff. When work/construction was scarce for our company, you took the time to help us come up with a payment plan. The reporting is amazing! You have made a lot of changes in regards to being “user friendly” AKA the ability to delete. Keep this going! Pending AP Invoice Report is also a great addition. I am grateful for your monthly webinars followed by the taped session to refer back to. Dashboard is fresh…love it!

Desvantagens

On reporting such as the financial statement report we see -#’s different then we are accustom to. When the number is negative it shows in positive and when positive it shows in negative (with bracket). Can that be reversed? Since the new update I have posted some items and they don’t show up on other tabs unless I logout and back in (even after refresh) this has happened 3 times. When a change order is rejected its unable to be modified. I would like more opportunity to drill down into reports.

Tricia R.

Jonas Premier Review

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

We can now create percentage of completion reports instead of using excel spreadsheets. The reports are a great tool for project managers.

Vantagens

1) The software is very user-friendly, the upgrades are very useful and the support is good.
2) Cloud Based - can be accessed from any where.
3) The development team does listen to recommendations for software use and tries
to develop and implement those suggestions.

Desvantagens

1) We had a very difficult startup and implementation period. Our recommendation would be to someone looking into the software - Once you go through the group training, there should be one on one training to custom the software to the individual organization's needs. We were rushed through the training and right into one-on-one. We did not have enough time to convert the information from our old system in order to know what questions to ask.
2 ) We have issues with the software rounding, so reports and invoices are out of balance by pennies.
3 ) Could not use the mobile app - The APP does not work for Daily Reports

Joel B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software with easy to use interface

Avaliado em 02/06/2020

Really great software that has allowed our accounting and PM teams to communicate and collaborate easier. Previously, i felt that both teams had their own "language". This program helps bridge that gap.
Also during the COVID crisis, software was immensely helpful in allowing us to work from home.

- Ease of Use
- Modern UI (i hated some software that looked like it was an updated DOS. This software has an almost gmail-life feel).
- good integration between accounting and pm tasks and responsibilities
- very good customer support. they are very responsive to our questions, and very open to suggestions.
- Ideas portal: separate software support & feedback where software developers actually listen to users and may incorporate our ideas into the next software update

Desvantagens

- customer support time zone. software is located on North America eastern coast, so for me in california, there's only a 4 hour window or so when you can real-time discuss (via zoom, phone, etc).
- some accounting features not as strong as QB. (this is a good/bad kinda issue). bad in that one doesn't have the flexibility to make changes like one would in QB, but good in that it actually forces you to be more GAAP minded
- could use more out of the box accounting reports; and or report customatization (similar to QB)

Earl J.

A solidly built platform

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Overall, we are very happy with the service and support we receive from Jonas. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing in helping us out in our times of need and we are forever grateful for him and the entire support team.

Vantagens

The software is web based which makes set up/maintenance a breeze. It's intuitive and flexible which makes day to day tasks much easier. We reviewed multiple options, but Jonas was the one best suited to our needs.

Desvantagens

Reports. The boxed reports are great, but don't always provide what we need so we build a lot of custom reports with the Excel-Add-In. The issue with that is that not all the fields in the database are available in the data downloads which often results in having to link several sheets in order to get the information we require.

John S.

Great experience

Avaliado em 09/05/2019

Although we are not a huge company, we have found that this software can be run with just one person. It doesn't necessarily take a whole team of people to keep up with the day to day accounting or project management operations. On our previous software, I had little time to do anything but accounting work; but with Premier, I now have time to get out of the office and quote work, while still keeping up with my accounting role.

Vantagens

Jonas Premier has surpassed our expectations. Premier has reduced the overall time we spend on accounting procedures every month, allowing us to focus more of our attention on our customers needs, estimating, and selling jobs. There are many reports to make sure we stay on top of our AP and AR. Although we haven't started to use the Subcontract portion of the software yet, we are hopeful that it will streamline our subcontract agreement process. The Accounts Payable section is extremely easy to use, and with the Jonas Premier add-in for Excel, entering new information is a breeze.

Desvantagens

There are still a few small things that need to be worked out, mostly ease of use features. Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to remember to post your work; for example, we pay bi-weekly, timecards must be posted each week, and then again at the end of the pay period. So, for a two week time period, I have entered and posted timecards on two occasions, but then after the second week is posted, you have to post the whole payroll period in a separate location.

Scott G.

Projects run smoother with Jonas

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

Our company is small and Jonas Premier enables key players to have more focus on resolving problems in the field while keeping the office organized and current with contracts and bookkeeping thanks to the ease and efficiency of field data input.

Vantagens

Quickly generating Change Orders, POs for all projects and the ability for the software to handle RFIs, Submittals and Transmittals for US Government projects kept systems organized well.

During the original set up, the tutorials and training were very well done.

Desvantagens

Having an option for internal payroll through Jonas would be a helpful option.

FOUNDATION e Sage 100cloud

Razões para mudar para o Premier

Everyone promises the world when you're shopping for a new product in construction. Jonas' low-key, informative confidence and on-line video tours were convincing.
Dani J.

Accounting / Reporting Review

Avaliado em 18/08/2020

We have really enjoyed starting to work in the Premier software. It has been helpful in realizing lots of efficiencies in reporting WIP and submitting monthly draw requests on time.

Vantagens

Onboard training was excellent. Support for questions or issues after implementation is excellent. Web-based software so employees and owners can view and add information from where ever they are working. Plus backup is current and ME rollover is smooth and doesn't require lots of processing to accomplish. Lots of reporting options and owners find the information easy to locate and readily available for review as needed. Very intuitive to use once for day to day activities.

Desvantagens

Lien waivers need improvement - difficult to use. Premier is in the process of updating this feature and we are excited for that to be rolled out.