Sling

4,6 (150)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Planejamento do pessoal fácil e gratuito.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

150 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sling a must to check it out.

Avaliado em 18/05/2019

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Vantagens

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Beth
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

A Game Changer for Our Smaller Company

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

Overall experience with Sling has been great. As I said earlier, its deployment has brought our company into a new age with communication, timeclocks, and scheduling.

Vantagens

I originally went looking for an easy, free scheduling app. I happened to find Sling and immediately loved the way I could customize positions and make schedule templates. I then saw how Sling offered a timeclock, which our company really needed. We relied on Excel sheets for our employees, so using a timeclock app was like bringing us out of the dark ages. We use the Newsfeed all the time to communicate policy and procedure changes as well. It has changed the way we interface with our employees.

Desvantagens

I would really love to see more customization for things like the timeclocks and working hours. For example, we are an umbrella of companies. We have physical properties that are staffed with managers and assistants (Great Atlantic Management), we have a Home Office staff (Great Atlantic Companies), and we have a maintenance staff (Great Atlantic Contracting). We also have some properties that are unmanned, so we have no computers at that location. So, it would be fantastic if we can choose the mobile timeclock for just certain employees (like our Contracting crew and the unmanned helpers). Our Contracting crew also works 10 hour days, so when they request a vacation day, it needs to be a 10hr block, but I can't tell the system to use 10hrs for this position vs 8hrs for that position unless I choose the "partial day" option, which cuts down on the convenience of the app. It would be GREAT if the "Position" option allowed more features, like enable different timeclocks, enable different working times, etc. Most companies have different departments that require different hours, etc., so being able to customize this would be very helpful.

Josephine-Marie

• Suporte ao cliente

Not the best of software

Avaliado em 27/06/2018

Vantagens

what I do like about this software is if you don't have one of your coworkers number you can go on there and message them. Also it gives you your schedule when you work on a month to month basics.

Desvantagens

What I don't like is that I have the app and I don't get notifications about it also when I want to pick up a shift it doesn't add it to my calendar so if I forget I wouldn't know if I did pick it up until I get a call.

Matt

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best roster software out there

Avaliado em 08/02/2022

The best roster software I have used. It just works. It works for Managers and supervisors, it works for staff.

Vantagens

Easy to implement, staff take up was instant, support was as good as I have experienced.

Desvantagens

Some features need development, but they do not impact the overall experience. Great responses to suggestion for changes to the system.

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft Teams

Razões para escolher o Sling

Shyft was deteriorating as a platform. Support was non existent.

Razões para mudar para o Sling

Clean and effective. License fees are not dependent on number of users.
Susan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Assisted Living Facility- We Love Sling!

Avaliado em 02/10/2021

The customer service is great, they always reply within 10 mins. I think it's easy to do payroll with the different colored shifts & it's easy for our staff to use as well.

Vantagens

I like that the free version does everything we need it to do. Messaging (group/private), several locations/shifts ease of scheduling, opening shifts is easy. I could go on & on.

Desvantagens

I wish they would bring back forever shifts, instead of having every single shift now expire yearly. It is very tasky when I have 30 shifts to schedule on Sling in any given day.

Zack
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Extremely easy, inexpensive, and comprehensive scheduling tool

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Extremely positive; we were lacking an online scheduler and mobile access for about 2 to 3 years and the use of Sling made scheduling much easier (versus pen and paper) and reduced issues due to accidental missed shifts.

Vantagens

I looked through several scheduling tools before settling on Sling. This included simple Excel sheets, Homebase, and When I Work. I settled on Sling because of the wide array of features for no cost and mobile app access. The mobile app experience, per my team, was easy and extremely convenient. I personally was impressed with the ease of the drag-and-drop scheduler.

Desvantagens

About the only issues I had with the software was the occasional challenge to invite a new user. We haven't used it in a while now, but the only problem was that it seemed hard to resend the invite email to download the app. That being said, I think it was only because there are a lot of features in the software, and it can be a little challenging to do once specific task simply because it can take a minute to find it.

Alternativas consideradas

Homebase e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Sling

More features for no cost; it was important that it not cost anything as it was a temporary product during a company transition.
Stefanie

A Great Resource & Time Saver

Avaliado em 29/04/2022

Vantagens

I love the fact that this software saves me so much time compiling a schedule. I can create recurring shifts when I know that the same team goes to one of our satellite locations.

Desvantagens

I utilize the free version because the company didn't need all of the bells and whistles that came with the paid versions.

john
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best scheduling app out there

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Vantagens

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Desvantagens

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Tina
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Best Value for your money

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

Communicating with my team is easier especially since it was a free app and they are able to get notifications. I communicate much more effectively with news updates and menu changes.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly. I use it for scheduling and although I am currently unable to use the actual scheduling portion, I love the newsfeed portion! It is our own social media hub that I use to upload schedules, upload news of the restaurant, menu changes etc. The best feature is that I can see who has viewed it!!

Desvantagens

Once I edit a post on the newsfeed portion and repost it, it doesn't alert users that there has been a modification.

Maddie
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Avaliado em 21/05/2019

Vantagens

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

Desvantagens

One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one.

Rosalina
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

"Boosting Your Business Efficiency with Sling: An In-Depth Review"

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

Generally speaking, Sling is an extensive representative planning programming that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with dealing with their labor force all the more proficiently. While there are a few restrictions as far as revealing choices and customization, the reasonable evaluating and adjustable settings make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to smooth out their planning processes. Likewise with any product, it's essential to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Vantagens

Simple to utilize: Sling is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Complete booking highlights: Sling offers a scope of planning highlights, for example, shift planning, time following, and errand the executives, making it an all inclusive resource for organizations hoping to smooth out their booking processes.Reasonable evaluating: Sling offers a scope of valuing plans to fit different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to five clients and essential booking highlights.Joining choices: Sling coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including finance programming, HR programming, and undertaking the executives programming, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Adjustable settings: Sling offers adaptable settings, for example, additional time rules and shift inclinations, making it simple to fit the product to fit the particular requirements of your business.

Desvantagens

Restricted detailing choices: While Sling offers fundamental announcing highlights, a few clients have revealed restricted choices as far as cutting edge investigation and information representation.Restricted customization choices: While Sling offers some customization choices, for example, shift inclinations, a few clients have detailed restricted choices regarding marking and appearance.Expectation to learn and adapt for certain elements: While Sling is by and large easy to use, a few clients have revealed an expectation to absorb information as far as setting up and tweaking specific highlights, for example, time following.Restricted correspondence highlights: While Sling offers some correspondence highlights, like informing and newsfeed, a few clients have detailed that they are not generally so strong as those presented by other representative planning programming.Restricted free arrangement: While Sling offers a free arrangement, it is restricted as far as the quantity of clients and elements accessible.

Martha
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

We LOVE using Sling

Avaliado em 17/07/2023

Overall, we love everything about Sling!

Overall, we love everything about Sling!

Vantagens

Sling makes my scheduling task a breeze. I especially like: 1) being able to copy a previously posted schedule into a future period 2) employees being able to post unavailability 3) employees being able to make time off requests 4) employees being able to view who they are working with on a scheduled day 5) the ease in changing a schedule when a sick call comes in or an employee emergency happens

Desvantagens

I really can't think of anything I do not like about Sling.

Nancy
  • Setor: Veterinária

Sling Review

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

Scheduling and messaging staff is so much easier now. It is all on one platform that is easy to navigate.

Vantagens

We have tried several different scheduling softwares. All fell short in one way or another. Sling is easy to use as an administrator and also as an employee. Very intuitive and love having the option to send messages as well.

Desvantagens

The only negative I can find is that when printing the schedule, it is not in a easy format so is not user friendly.

Craig
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Fantastic

Avaliado em 05/10/2023

We find sling easy to use, and have implemented it as an integral part of our staff planning

Vantagens

Sling is critical to the planning of deploying staff in a large scale environment of events. The ease of use for both users and managers alike.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Sling is an all encompassing app / Website that we use on a daily basis

Kris
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Great for Remote Working

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Sling has made tracking hours a lot easier and has helped the payroll department immensely. It's organized and fairly user friendly, there's a slight learning curve but it's not bad. It's been nothing but useful!

Vantagens

Support for this program is good, I've never had any complaints there. You can schedule shifts or just let employees clock in and out as needed. They can pause their shift if a break is being taken.
The in app messaging system is decent.
As an admin you can leave notes and tags on what each shift is and what that person will be doing/did, they can even been color coded.
It's very easy to add an employee and schedule shifts for them.
There's a general news feed and a tasks board where you can assign tasks to certain people.

Desvantagens

The only con I can think of right now is employees can't just directly add a note to the shift they've just finished and the navigation takes a little while to get used to.
The messaging system doesn't have a global moderator too, so if something is being said that shouldn't be, screenshots from another employee would be the only way to know.

Chuck
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very good and consistent shift management

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

The Sling support folks have been great. I feel kind of guilty because I am using the free version, but it does what I need.

Vantagens

The graphical interface is well-designed and lets folks see the information they need to see. Set up is pretty straightforward. There have never been any interruptions in service that we have noticed.

Desvantagens

I could wish that shifts for a week could be copied into as many future weeks as I choose, rather than having to do them one week at a time. For our team, shifts haven't really changed for years and that would be nice.

Samantha
  • Setor: Varejistas

Recent Changes

Avaliado em 18/07/2023

Very good but I need the return of quarterly intervals.

Very good but I need the return of quarterly intervals.

Vantagens

I liked that I could record time at each quarter interval. This has been updated recently and is no longer useful to me as we calculate our payroll at each quarter interval. Please bring this functionality back.

Desvantagens

Not applicable as I like the functionality that I utilise. Please return the quarterly intervals.

Hope
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Cuts down on times spent on scheduling

Avaliado em 16/01/2024

Vantagens

Love the fact that I can look out months out to see who I have off and when. It let's those who are on vacation know what their schedule is without calling the store. We can communicate with our employee's when we have a store meeting, if we have shifts

Desvantagens

My one and only issue is the cost. As a General Manager of one store, the overall company does not pay to use Sling so I am responsible for the bill. I am sure though, that a company as a whole would not have an issue with the cost.

Belinda
  • Setor: Maquinário

Easy Timekeeping

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Vantagens

This software program was very easy to establish for our company. Since we travel frequently, it makes it very easy to assign locations to our employees. It also allows me to enter different time zones to help with getting them to work on time. Scheduling is done with a breeze as you can fill out for the whole week a repetitive shift. Labels and tags work great for payroll purposes. Reports are easy to pull and allocate for regular hours worked, overtime and double-time. Great way to communicate to all employees if projects change while they are out in the field.

Desvantagens

Would like to have double-time calculated after the sixth day worked

Pam
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Highly recommend for small businesses.

Avaliado em 19/10/2021

Sling has been a great addition to our business and has helped all employees stay up to date. Would highly recommend.

Vantagens

The scheduling and group messaging features are some of the best. We use this app mostly for scheduling and for messaging back and forth with managers or other team members. The group messaging is a great way to make sure everyone gets the same message. You can create several large groups, or many smaller groups. It has made notifying employees a breeze.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more color options on the schedule. As an administration, having several location all using the same 3 colors for the shifts can become difficult to read.

Faith
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Best Schedule App

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

Vantagens

I love the filter fields which help me view specific schedules with ease. I also love the newsfeed feature! Overall, sling has been the best scheduling app and I have no complaints thus far. Great work!!

Desvantagens

I would like the option to reply directly to a message instead of having to mention the person. That way, the original message, and reply can be seen together.

For the desktop version, please improve the update to the current date function. I have to refresh multiple times to remove the 404 error and it can be annoying.

Georgeanna
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Terrific Scheduling/Time Clock Tool

Avaliado em 10/05/2019

Vantagens

Sling offers the flexibility to schedule and track staffing for irregular events (catering) with ease. I can also track actual hours worked vs my budget and schedule. Tremendously helpful. Their support has been very responsive, too.

Desvantagens

Not much I would change! The only issue my team and I have experienced is that the notifications can be excessive, e.g. if I post a month work of events, staff who are eligible for multiple positions will get dozens of notifications. It'd be nice if there was an option to get a notice of updates, but a digest of the details.

Steve

Bear Valley Community Hospital

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

I have used sling at my previous hospital (Mountains Community Hospital) for the last two years and it saved me hours of work.

Vantagens

Ease of use, instant notification to my staff of changes in the schedule, and making my staff responsible for making those changes.

Desvantagens

If you could give the option of having the work week go from Sunday to Saturday, instead of only Monday to Sunday that would be awesome.

Sam
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Streamlined & Super Easy To Use

Avaliado em 12/06/2023

Great tool. Very user friendly.

Great tool. Very user friendly.

Vantagens

1. Communication Tool2. Optional parameters3. Integrates with my POS4. Easy to set up repeating shifts

Desvantagens

There is not anything I do not like about Sling.

Andy
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sling Provides a Fast Mobile Experience Making it Accessible on the Move!

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

A superb app where the whole team can interact with their mobile phones on the move.

Vantagens

This is a great app for those who want to see their shifts, swap or offer shifts to the workforce in a few simple steps! The laptop version allows monthly views of all shifts and available shifts.

Desvantagens

I can't fault this app in any way - Sometimes it could be slower loading on the mobile. Although, I suspect this has something to do with the RAM on my cheap android.