Avaliações do AvidXchange

AvidXchange

Accounts payable & payment automation solution

4.5/5 (29 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

I have been using Avid for about 4 years to review and approve various departmental invoices.

Avaliado em 26/07/2018

Vantagens

I like that it is easy to find invoices already in the system. I can search by vendor name or invoice number and the invoice and it's history will be retrieved right away.

Desvantagens

What I like least about this software is that once the invoice has been approved and batched to be paid on a certain date, there really is no way for you to know if the check has been cut or sent until the accounts payable department manually updates each invoice with it's check image and number. Wish there was a way for it to be automatically added to Avid and where you can check on the status right away.

Resposta do AvidXchange

Thank you for the review! Great to see that we're helping your AP process be more efficient.

I would love to learn more about the challenges you're having with check payments so we can make sure our product team is aware. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Kylee L.
Traduzir com Google

Invoices and payments made easy!

Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Getting check requests processed has never been easier! AvidXchange has made invoice approval processes and workflows so much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Because everything is automated through the software, we have been able to better track and approve our invoices. We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper. Now, because our workflows are streamlined within the software, we have all of that invoice data at our fingertips.

Vantagens

AvidXchange is one of the easiest software platforms I have ever had to learn when it comes to invoicing and payments. Though I am just a user and not an administrator, I do have to send in a lot of check requests and payment requests for our customers and the charities we support. AvidXchange has streamlined this process and eliminated a lot of faxing and paper waste that we once had with our company.

Desvantagens

As a user, I do not have a single complaint with this software. Its incredible functionality makes it great for even the most inexperienced of users. Our entire Marketing team has raved about how easy it is to send invoices and have them processed for review.

Grace L.

Avoid at All Costs

Avaliado em 13/06/2019

Vantagens

There is not much we liked about using this software. The pricing is incredibly high when used with multiple bank accounts. We used the software to manage invoices for condo associations and if you are a property manager, we would highly recommend using Appfolio instead. The user interface is better and there is no charge for bank accounts or for invoice uploads. Plus the cost per invoice is much better in Appfolio.

Desvantagens

The customer support is fairly slow and makes it really hard to solve issues that come up. It's not uncommon for a customer support ticket to remain open for weeks and to need to follow up multiple times. The straw that broke the camels back for us was when we transitioned out, we staying the software for a few days of the next month. The company would not prorate our bill even though we did not use the system in the final month. Bad customer service until the very end.

0.0/10

An Efficient Invoicing Tool

Avaliado em 17/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Avid has been a solid tool for my company to make purchase orders and pay invoices.

Vantagens

It's relatively easy to use and I really like the comment feature that allows you to easily communicate with the next approvers in the workflow. This communication feature is especially helpful when you are working with people in other offices. The Avid processors are efficient at extracting data from invoices when they are sent in which saves data entry time.

Desvantagens

Setup and implementation took longer than we would have liked and I personally don't like the interface that much. In addition I've experienced many times when the file was too large (above 5 MB?) for Avid to upload which was frustrating because expense reports often are large files.

Tonya Y.
Traduzir com Google

Very helpful and seemed like the most efficient and provided the most ways to obtain info.

Avaliado em 16/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency, workflow and fraud control, reduced data entry, centralized invoice processing and accuracy.

Vantagens

Customer service, efficiency, data retainage, ease of finding invoices for vendors and auditors, fraud protection and frequent updates to correct any bugs that are found in the system.

Desvantagens

That utility cutoff notices are placed in the statement queue and that you are not able to look up avengers invoice by the account number.

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the great review!

I will pass on your feedback to our Utility team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me personally: [email protected]

Thanks again!

Traduzir com Google

AvidXchange helps us get our vendors paid quickly

Avaliado em 10/10/2018

Vantagens

I really appreciate the fact that there is no longer paper invoices floating around the office & potentially getting lost on someone's desk.

Desvantagens

It would be helpful if there was an easy way to import from a .csv file.

David S.
Traduzir com Google

Our search for AP Automation was quickly over when we found AvidXchange!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were left in a situation where our AP employee left the company and we had a decision to make. Do we hire someone new and hope they understand the process and train them to take this over? Or do we automate this process? For us and a company our size it made sense to automate the system as much as possible. Especially considering how cheap it is with AvidXchange per payment and the "by invoice volume" pricing they have.

Vantagens

The ability to control every condition, trigger, and step of workflow automation was a huge plus for us. Also knowing that AvidXchange was responsible for the payment to our customers based on automation helped us ease into the fact that we no longer have someone in-house doing this for us. Our AP process completely changed but it was certainly for the better!

Desvantagens

AvidXchange coulnd't connect via API or 3rd party integration to our ERP system but we quickly worked around that and the solution in place is fantastic

Danielle M.

Avid Xchange

Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So easy to use; love being able to send comments through invoices and everything is well documented - great for audits

Vantagens

Covers all bases and completely paperless

Desvantagens

No cons at all as long as you are using a supported browser

Marc N.
Traduzir com Google

Avid Exchange has completely streamlined our AP process.

Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Improved AP workflow, all automated and no more paper!

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and the support is top notch. Once the workflows are setup invoices move seamlessly through the approval process.

Desvantagens

My only gripe would be on the Avid Pay module. Would love to see them offer for payments to be paid via ACH rather than just virtual card or check.

Omikka C.
Traduzir com Google

Awesome for invoice tracking and AP

Avaliado em 17/10/2018

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use, great customer service. Quick and easy to learn.

Desvantagens

Indexers. Invisible trolls that come with the software who go in, pull the invoices and assign them where they want, so there may be invoices in random queues that are paid late, unless you check the random queues often.

Brandon H.
Traduzir com Google

We use AvidXchange for invoice processing and purchase orders.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/03/2018

Vantagens

We love how AvidXchange automates invoice processing and saves us a lot of manual work hours. It is relatively easy to maintain, customer service has been great, and has been a win for our organization.

Desvantagens

The purchase order system is not an exact fit for how we wanted to use it but I think that's more a factor of how our organization is set up, not a sleight against AvidXchange.

Zeah S.

Avid through KeyBank

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have had Avid for a little over a year now and are steadily increasing the invoices that we are sending through the program. Due to our business we cannot currently send all of our invoices through the system. They did a great job of working through our problems at the beginning with respect to uploading and downloading data to and from QuickBooks. Great implementation team and customer service who respond quickly to problems.

Vantagens

The single platform that allows us to process and pay invoices with one login

Desvantagens

Had functional flow issues when logging on that have since implementation been fixed.

Mark S.

Good Program

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

I've been using AVID for a few years and it definitely helps me save time. It is pretty easy to use and I'd definitely recommend it to others.

Desvantagens

It's been awhile since I set it up, but I remember it was quite a bit of work to get things going. However that is pretty true of most software when getting started.

Tommy L.
Traduzir com Google

We use avid to track ap invoices and cut payments to vendors.

Avaliado em 17/11/2017

Vantagens

Super intuitive system. Easy to learn and the functionality is great. I have not had any contact with customer support because it is easy to use.

Desvantagens

We had a couple of glitches in the implementation of the software that support has a hard time fixing because of the sheer amount we were putting into the system.

Resposta do AvidXchange

Hi Tommy - Thanks for leaving such a nice review! Glad that you're loving the simplicity.

If you have a few minutes to spare, would you be so kind and email me a few details about the implementation issues that you are experiencing? We're always trying to get better, so would love to hear from you. i can be reached directly billking [at] avidxchange.com.

Thanks a bunch!

Amanda G.

Slow moving AP system

Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Unless they change their processes significantly, it would be hard for me to recommend or go back to them. We no longer use their solution because of all of the issues we've had.

Vantagens

Using the software was easy enough to get by, but was lacking in many areas.

Desvantagens

Avid had a work around on working with Sage Intacct that was difficult and would often mess up. It would take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for our vendors to receive payment once the total approval and Sage Intacct processes were completed. If a check was lost or went missing, you would have to call or send an email to request a stop payment. It would often take up to a week to receive a response that they were completing the stop payment, and when a check is lost you want the payment stopped immediately. It was very hard to get someone to actually respond to you. We had more problems then solutions with the software.

1.0/10

AP Automation

Avaliado em 22/11/2018

Vantagens

There are so many powerful features of AvidXChange. It is important to first note that this tool is 50% software, 50% service. I love the fact that you don't have to even receive AP invoices to your office. They can be sent to Avid's location to a PO Box reserved just for your company. This allows users to simply open up their Avid Portal (or accounting system if integrated) and see their invoices, code them, approve them and pay them.
Next, Avid Pay allows authorized users to approve a pay invoices. The Avid Pay allows vendors to be paid in a the format they want to be (check, ACH, or virtual card). Avid works on this with your vendors, so you just have to focus on running your business.

Desvantagens

I'd like to be able to process international payments through Avid, but for now this tool already provides great efficiencies in a business.

Andy S.

Easy to Use AP Processing Software

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 18/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This saves us time and money every week.

Vantagens

This has been a time and money saver for me. Able to have invoices uploaded directly to the portal, and approve and have Avid pay the items on our behalf. No longer need to worry about doing costly and timely check runs every week.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints at this time for how we use the software.

Joan W.
Traduzir com Google

We use Avid for invoice processing.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/04/2018

Vantagens

The ability for volunteers and staff members have access to submit reimbursement requests is very helpful. Vendors also send their invoices to AvidXchange and the Avid processors extract the data from the invoices and reimbursement requests. Very helpful for our company.

Desvantagens

I feel sometimes the processors are in a hurry and mistype a vendor name or a campus location which creates an error on our end that we have to correct.

Levi G.
Traduzir com Google

I submit reimbursement requests through Avid as a volunteer of Elevation Church.

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

Vantagens

I love the ability to submit reimbursement electronically and that when a request is submitted correctly, I receive a confirmation email to know that it was accepted.

Desvantagens

I wish Avid had the ability to accept requests in .jpg format instead of just PDF but it is not a huge issue.

Cathy S.
Traduzir com Google

I use Avid to submit reimbursement forms.

Avaliado em 08/05/2018

Vantagens

I love the ability to track the status of a reimbursement and see where it is within the approval process.

Desvantagens

Avid is particular in the type of document attached that they accept. It has to be a PDF under 5MB which is hard when we have so many people submit reimbursements to Avid.

Joseph S.

Worth the investment

Avaliado em 26/01/2019

Accounts Payable

Vantagens

Working with Avid helps make things much more efficient at the office. It would take a lot more time with out it.

Desvantagens

I wasn't involved in the setup, but my co-workers said it took awhile before things really started working well.

Rachel H.

A+ for AvidXchange

Avaliado em 25/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've been so pleased with our transition to AvidXchange and the support we've received throughout the process.

Vantagens

It is simple to learn and maintain, and it streamlines our invoice processing and purchase orders. Teams across our organization can submit for reimbursements quickly, contractors can be paid easily, and paper waste is significantly reduced. Customer service is excellent.

Desvantagens

The purchase order system isn't exactly perfect for our organization, but the small issues we've found aren't because of an issue with Avid; it's more about the way our organization is set up.

Brian D.
Traduzir com Google

Saw this demo at a tradeshow and saw many benefits

Avaliado em 23/03/2018

Vantagens

This is an excellent AP system that automates the process for larger businesses to cut down on a large percentage of paper and time that companies spend a lot of resources on.

Desvantagens

The software works great. We are smaller so it's not really for us but as companies expand, they should not increase AP workforce; this is an alternative.

Stephanie M.
Traduzir com Google

AvidExchange has made it easy to submit reimbursements quickly to my finance department.

Avaliado em 02/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Smooth and quick turn around time for reimbursements.

Vantagens

Avid is quite easy to upload reimbursement forms and receipts to submit them for payment. If uploaded in the time frame required by my organization, I receive payment quickly and without issue.

Desvantagens

When uploading photos, there is a limit to image size that can be attached. It requires me to download a smaller size or compress the receipt image to submit my request.

AvidXchange for Invoice Approval

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 24/10/2018

Vantagens

AvidXchange is excellent for tracking invoices through from entry to approval. The system allows for the creation of workflows to ensure invoices are being approved by appropriate individuals. Invoice approval information is retained historically, which allows for an audit trail that can be shared with auditors.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the files to attach are too large so you have to cut them down or compress to get them to upload.