Avaliações do Multiview

Vicki G.

100% Satisfied

Avaliado em 31/07/2015

Vantagens

This product has greatly improved my work flow and enjoyment. Features I like best include the search options that can be performed on a multitude of items such as an amount, invoice number, key word, etc. Another great feature is the easy functionality of customizable pivot tables. The customer service I have received has also been incredibly remarkable. Timely answers and solutions to any problems encountered have added to my appreciation of this wonderful product.

Desvantagens

I feel certain that this software has fantastic functionality that I have yet to learn. I have been unable to attend a user meeting as traveling to Canada is difficult and costly from Texas.

Bob B.

Great Browser based accounting software

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/03/2018

Vantagens

Browser based application eliminating the need for messy local installations and roll-outs to end users.

Desvantagens

Creating custom reports can sometimes be confusing and difficult, but the support for building these reports often makes up.

Brandi D.

Exceptional customer service!!

Avaliado em 19/04/2016

Vantagens

Purchasing a new accounting software can be a little intimidating. The staff at Multiview made the experience painless and left our accounting staff feeling confident in our decision. Everyone we talked to had extensive knowledge of accounting. Our sales contact was also a member of the implementation team prior to changing roles so she was able to answer all of our questions!! The software had everything we were looking for and there was no additional programming needed to accommodate our needs.

Desvantagens

No complaints so far! It has been a lot of work but the staff has helped us along the way.

Sundeep M.
Traduzir com Google

Unique accouting and reporting needs

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/01/2018

Obtaining customizable reports.

Vantagens

It is highly customizable and able to suit the specific nuances of our business. Features I like best include the search options that can be performed on a multitude of items such as an amount, invoice number, key word, etc

Desvantagens

It can be a little glitchy at times, but this isn't a big deal because customer support is able to resolve issues right away.

Theresa T.
Traduzir com Google

Multiview is excellent choice for Accounting software partners

Avaliado em 28/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our selection of Multiview 4 years ago was an excellent decision for us. They have a superior product, and expert staff who implement it. The implementation process was a good experience. Since we have been operating on Multiview now for quite some now, the excellent first impression, has only grown. The upgrades to the software are valuable, and developed through thoughtful listening and feedback from users. Upgrades are true and measurable improvements for the user. The staff are responsive, and fun to work with. Most of all, I enjoy working in Multiview every day, all day. 5 stars!

Debbie B.

Multiview Financial Software

Avaliado em 29/01/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have worked with Multiview software for over 15 years and have never been disappointed in the product or the service. Multiview provides a quality product for an extremely affordable price. The product is very customizable and Multiview has always found a way to intergrate with our in house systems to aid in our business solutions.
The customer service is by far the best I have ever encountered. The customer support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and timely. They listen to the needs of the customer and provide quality responses. I would highly recommend Multiview Financial Software.

Nabaday H.

Goog Financial Solutions

Avaliado em 30/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I would like to go for the support team.

Vantagens

Good financial solutions provider. Web-based application eliminating the need for complex local set up and roll-outs to users.

Desvantagens

They could make it easier for the user so that users don't need to go to the support team but the support team can handle it.

7.0/10
Ginger W.

Multiview General Ledger Package

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/10/2018

Vantagens

The basics are relatively easy to figure out without much guidance, but anything more involved often requires an outside consultant.

Desvantagens

Setup is very involved and difficult, however, if it is done right, it is easy to navigate through. Setting up security is somewhat complicated, but doable.

Brenda V.
Traduzir com Google

Multiview addressed all of our unique accouting and reporting needs

Avaliado em 09/06/2014