SimplyBook.me

Software de agendamento para setores de serviços

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

920 avaliações

Jesus P.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Affordable and Powerful Booking Software

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

This software works very well for booking. We had complicated requirements for customer support and coaching and this software handled both well.

Vantagens

I loved the features included with the base package and the ability to add extra features alacarte to keep costs low. Customers can self-cancel and outgoing emails can be customized. Zapier included!

Desvantagens

The moment you need an extra feature after your first three alacarte ones, the price jumps up into the next alacarte tier. Also, you cannot create booking "buffers" or delays for different departments. For example, if you want customer service customers to wait at least 1 hour before booking a customer service call, but want coaching customers to wait 24 hours before booking a call, it cannot accommodate those different delays in different departments. The entire company must be either a 1 hour delay, or a 24 hour delay.

Esther D.
  • Industry: Cosmético

Love this system

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Overall experience has been great. I did have some issues with setting some features up but their customer service was amazing and someone is always there to assist whenever you have questions or concerns. 5 stars!!!!

Vantagens

I love how you can basically create your own website for your booking system and customize it to suit your brand. I love the added custom features. The fact that you can choose what to enable and what to disable based on your business’s needs is amazing! And the annual price for the Basic plan so great! Definitely most cost effective than other scheduling systems I’ve used in the past.

Desvantagens

I feel like they should include more than just 3 custom features on the basic plan. “Accepting payments” & “Accepting deposits” are 2 main features that most businesses require, & without a doubt should be included for free. It’s kind of a no brainer. Or both of these features should be 2 in 1 because they go hand in hand. Having to enable both of them then leaves you with only 1 more custom feature to select.

Other than this, everything else is great!

Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Thompson H.
  • Industry: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Decent scheduling software management software integrate with payment system

Avaliado em 01/12/2021

it is good, overall it is cheap, so just use what it offer and if sometimes the function doesn't fit perfectly , just work around it.

Vantagens

it is super cheap and integrate with the local online payment service provider

Desvantagens

it is essentially made for business selling service , booking for service.

not perfectly fit to me use where my business is space rental business and the product is time duration

Dear Thompson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive review, we appreciate it greatly!

Aaron H.
  • Industry: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lots of Features but more limited than we were told, and Customer Service is not good

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Not good, huge waste of time.

Vantagens

I found it easy to set up and look pleasing for my website.

Desvantagens

We do not require prepayment to book an appointment. However, we offer a 20% discount if the client prepays. With that offer, we get a much higher show rate. Originally, I was told this was not an issue. However, after hours upon hours of setting up the program I found that I cannot offer both options. If we require prepayment for the discounted appointments, it now requires payment for the non discounted appointments. So basically, I cannot offer how we do business. Customer service is terrible, because it is only by text. They will not let you call. Forget all the money we wasted; I am more upset about all the lost time.

Hi Aaron,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our product. Our prepay solution is set up a little bit differently from what you are used to so unfortunately with our system a defined % can not be applied if the client chooses to prepay. You could however have a different service where you indicate that it requires prepayment and then have that service with 20% lower price.

Our customer service is only online but they are online 24h during the working week and are always quick and ready to help all users immediately, no matter if you are a small or a big one.

Paula P.
  • Industry: Formação profissional e coaching

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

Avaliado em 27/10/2021

Vantagens

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Desvantagens

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

Calendly

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me has the most features we need.

Software anterior

Google Calendar, Calendly e Ubindi

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me has the ability to easily schedule multiple training sessions running concurrently.

Dear Paula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!
Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website.

Hanna F.
  • Industry: Escritório executivo

Surprisingly Robust

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

It's made it so much easier for our clients to book directly in with a team member of their choosing online without us having to switch and move things from different calendars. We're still getting the hang of it, but it's already saved us so much time

Vantagens

The more I dive into the system, the more cool stuff I find that it can do. I've been using another software for a long time, but it just didn't have the flexibility I needed for different users with different booking types and linked calendars but SimplyBook me is proving to be a game-changer for my business

Desvantagens

It's probably a little confusing to get started; I'm quite tech-savvy and find that it's a bit confusing when it consistently opens a new window when you want to make a change to a setting, so you end up with a bunch of tabs open that you'd forgotten about, but once you get the hang of it, you do see how all the sections tie together and it's much easier to flick back and forth between the settings with the extra tabs opened.

Marie F.
  • Industry: Formação profissional e coaching

Great Scheduling Solution

Avaliado em 08/09/2021

There is a learning curve, but they have good documentation and very responsive customer service

Vantagens

SimplyBook.me has deep features so that I can customize it to exactly what I want

Desvantagens

I want my clients to be able to see my availability / calendar as a default and to have to book all the sessions in a package at the time of purchase.

Dear Marie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly and are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the solution!

David F.
  • Industry: Instalações e serviços de lazer

New User review

Avaliado em 02/04/2021

I am impressed by the software and will be using it to schedule swim time during the summer due to the recent pandemic.

Vantagens

I found the customization features easy to navigate. The overall interface is straightforward.

Desvantagens

Several of the custom features would seem to be similar enough (deposits) and (payments) that if you require both options you use up two of the features.

Google Calendar, GoDaddy Website Builder e Wix

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Being a non profit HOA we were looking for a low cost but functional solution to scheduling. Simplybook even at the free level offered a lot of what I looked for. The additional tiers were value added and worth the upgrade to what we could afford.
Rosa H.
  • Industry: Cosmético

Overall Satisfied Cusomter

Avaliado em 01/04/2021

My overall experience has been great. The support and features are exactly what I was looking for.

Vantagens

This booking site makes keeping track of clients, services, and sales super easy and organized.

Desvantagens

Some of the features need explaining in order to be fully aware on how to use them

Katja H.
  • Industry: Esportes
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellent Tool

Avaliado em 28/11/2021

We use simply book me to organize the bookings of our horse stable for the roundpen, horse transporter etc.

Vantagens

It is easy to apply. Not overloaded with functions.

Desvantagens

Menu could be more clear. Sometimes it takes quite a long time to find the function needed.

Dear Katja

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review - we appreciate it greatly!

If you ever have any questions or dont find what you are looking for then please reach out to our Live Chat. They are online 24h during the working week and always happy to help!

Gavin L.
  • Industry: Bibliotecas
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Vantagens

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites.
I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right.
I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site.
Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services.
Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup.
The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Desvantagens

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times.
No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training.
The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

Dear Gavin

Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously!

Becky D.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Avaliado em 20/09/2019

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Vantagens

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Desvantagens

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Acuity Scheduling, Timely e Bookwhen

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me

At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Software anterior

10to8

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

Mel L.
  • Industry: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Health Practice Perspective

Avaliado em 20/06/2019

Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services.

For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Vantagens

Incredible amount of features for the $.
HIPAA compliance / encryption
SOAP notes
Versatility
Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services
Very easy for clients to navigate
Clients can track their own packages
Ability to force pre-pay
Intake form option

Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Desvantagens

Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas:

SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option.

Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment.

It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt.

A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent.

I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

Dear Mel

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously!

First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out.

With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that.

The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback

Robert T.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

Avaliado em 12/04/2019

Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system.

Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above.

Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Vantagens

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST!

Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Desvantagens

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet!

"Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines.

"Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward.

Angie G.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

Avaliado em 02/12/2017

Vantagens

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day.
Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations.
Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Desvantagens

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works.
I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me.
Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

Dear Angie

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously!

We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon.

With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working.

At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon.

Thanks again for input and have a great day!

Patrick P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with...

Avaliado em 04/01/2018

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Vantagens

Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Desvantagens

1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not.

I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already.

In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select.

2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

Marsha K.
  • Industry: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great program with amazing customer service!

Avaliado em 20/12/2016

We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Vantagens

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Desvantagens

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

Kate L.
  • Industry: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Reliable and functional booking software

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Vantagens

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business.

I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Desvantagens

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes.

I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-(
I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before).

Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

Dear Kate,

I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders.

Dianne R.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Just what we needed.

Avaliado em 06/09/2020

I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Vantagens

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Desvantagens

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services.

The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Eventbrite e Google Workspace

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me

Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

Dear Dianne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

John P.

• Suporte ao cliente

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great...

Avaliado em 08/01/2018

Vantagens

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Desvantagens

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

Clarisse C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

Avaliado em 16/10/2017

I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Vantagens

Accepts online payments even on a free account
30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Desvantagens

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

Dear Clarisse,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there.

We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :)

Richard Z.
  • Industry: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best booking system you will find!

Avaliado em 21/09/2020

If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Vantagens

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want.
I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Desvantagens

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high.
My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details.
The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved.

For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need.

Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list.

Thanks again for the feedback
Rut

Binyamin K.
  • Industry: Clínica de saúde mental

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

Avaliado em 08/05/2019

Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Vantagens

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Desvantagens

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

Dear Binyamin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year.

Senne T.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good service

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

My overall experience with SimplyBook is pretty positive. I had some issues with caching, which I thought was on my end, but turned out to be on their end. They fixed this ASAP and afterwards that issue was gone. Live chat support is very important to me, and theirs is really good.

I would definitely recommend SimplyBook in certain cases, it's just not really the right solution for me. But that's very personal.

Vantagens

SimplyBook is very easy to install on a WordPress website, using an iFrame.

It's very easy to change the booking widget so it matches the style of the website.

Support is very friendly, quick and helpful.

There's a free version that has enough features in some cases.

Desvantagens

It's VERY annoying that we have to renew the free version manually on a monthly basis. This was forgotten the first couple of months, which caused issues with the widget on the website. I have to set a reminder to do this manually. I get why they do this, but it's definitely not very user friendly and they should at least make it easier to renew.

Because the integration is with iFrame, this causes issues (which I did have multiple times) and it's slower than something that's built-in. These issues ultimately mean that I will personally not be using SimplyBook for my agency in the future. However, it's definitely a good software and for some people it will be the right solution.

Dear Senne,

We automatically delete free accounts after a few months if they have not been reviews. We have so many company signups every single month and we prefer to remove them if then they are not staying active. However paying accounts are never deleted.

Kelly R.
  • Industry: Desenvolvimento de programas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or...

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Vantagens

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Desvantagens

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!