Justworks

Plataforma de RH baseada na Internet para gerenciar a conformidade e a folha de pagamento.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Anna Ruth
Anna Ruth
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Switched from Trinet, and never looking back

Avaliado em 10/10/2018

Overall, it's benefitted employee engagement, increased efficiency and decreased costs. Basically, Justworks does what every HR software vendor claims to do, but very very few ever achieve.

Vantagens

The software UI/UX is lightyears ahead of stodgy, archaic software like Trinet. It's also modern and sleek, which makes my employees just feel good and more confident in using the system. It's so much easier to navigate and offers valuable, yet simple, features that amazingly - clunky systems like Trinet can't manage to code into their dashboards. For example, Justworks lets us direct deposit pay to contractors via the software (with Trinet we had to use a separate processing system like PayPal to pay contractors). It also includes a cool company calendar that employees can login to view upcoming holidays, paydays, etc. Finally, it makes requesting PTO seamless and actually fun for the end user. On top of it all - Justworks offers us cheaper insurance plans (which benefit's my team's pocket books) and is a fraction of the overall monthly fee.

Desvantagens

It's really hard for me to find a con. The only one I can say is that they don't offer white-glove, concierge services to answer more "complex" HR questions. I've heard Justworks might be adding a professional services team to resolve this.

Michael
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

The whole enchilada

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Justworks has been a blessing from the start. On-boarding was simple and their team provided all of the necessary steps to get up and running quickly. Administration in the platform is simple and our employees far prefer the easy access to payroll and benefit documents over our previous system. Finally the consolidation of all relevant documentation, reminders, and JustWorks attention to education has made this platform a huge time saver for our company.

Vantagens

The unification of all HR related tasks are a huge plus for a small business. JustWorks is a force multiplier that allows a small business such as ours to provide benefits to our employees in a simple and direct way. There is no need to bounce between multiple platforms, providers, or agents to manage payroll, healthcare, workers comp, etc. Everything is accessible in a simple and intuitive system.

Desvantagens

Navigating benefits can be a bit of a challenge, however the JustWorks team is always there to help guide you and provide the necessary resources.

Paycom

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Paycor was klunky, difficult to navigate and had questionable customer service.

Software anterior

Paycor

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

JustWorks is an intuitive platform that enables our company to save hours per week on administration while ensuring our employees have the benefits they need, when they need them.
Matt

• Suporte ao cliente

Owner and general manager of company with 15 employees. I do all the payroll inputs myself...

Avaliado em 14/05/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use. Employees are in charge of tracking their cumulative hours. The geo-fence is good. App is good, though the font is microscopic.

Desvantagens

Rounds the hours down in QB integration.
Only imports grand total hours into QB, does not put OT in proper QB payroll fields.
All the reports are listed first name first. Then conversely QB is last name first...AS IT SHOULD BE!!!!
It does not allow me to edit a shift that is still open!

Shannon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So Happy I Made the Switch to JustWorks!

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

My team and I evaluated several PEO options before ultimately choosing to go with JustWorks. JustWorks was the most cost-effective, with the best benefit offerings for my employees, the most intuitive user interface and allowed me to have the most control of all of my employee's data.

Vantagens

The tool is extremely user-friendly. I did very limited training for my employees to learn how to use it because of the intuitive user-interface. The Customer Support team is fantastic! I can call up my Account Manager or quickly use the chat feature and I always get a quick and friendly response and a resolution to my question or issue.

Desvantagens

The services may not be as comprehensive as other PEO systems, but my Account Manager is always quick to recommend a tool or service that would be compatible (example: applicant tracking system).

Evan
  • Setor: Internet

Justworks for a Series A tech startup

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

We've used Gusto before, which was also good, but found Justworks to be more affordable and useful at the point that we started adding benefits instead of just payroll.

Vantagens

24/7 live support via Slack is a game changer that I wish every provider would offer. Software itself is very easy to use and setup, benefits are extensive so you can really customize to your team's needs. So much just happens on its own without my involvement which is great.

Desvantagens

Not much functionality around contractors, and can't handle international contractors at all I believe, so we have to use other solutions here. Also no way to schedule recurring reimbursements for benefits that aren't part of the ones they offer already (like if you want to reimburse for a monthly gym membership that isn't ClassPass).

Rippling

Razões para escolher o Justworks

When we were adding benefits Justworks was more cost effective and they came recommended by other founders I know.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Founder reviews for Rippling had some nightmare stories.
Zach

Justworks Review

Vantagens

It is very easy to use. I'd say it is perfect for our company with a size of 30 employees because we don't need all the big features that other PEO's offer.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about the software!

Allison
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Justworks is a big time saver

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Justworks has been a huge time saver for us. Onboarding and terminations are so much easier, payroll essentially runs itself, but perhaps the biggest perk is the great, affordable benefits we now have access to. In the end, even with the JW annual fees, we've saved a lot of money, and provided really great benefits to our employees.

Vantagens

The ease of onboarding has saved me countless hours.

Desvantagens

I wish the PTO visibility was a bit easier for employees.

Daryn

It Just Works for our employees

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

We love it. It is inexpensive and provides amazing value to our company as an HR database and for running payroll.

Vantagens

I really do enjoy how easy it is to navigate everywhere! Honestly, the customer support is out of this world too! Anytime I have a question, I can hop on their Slack channel and get help. Also, the platform is super easy for us to onboard new employees and keep everything up to date for payroll.

Desvantagens

There isn't much to dislike about JustWorks in my experience. I could see the lack of in-depth docs being an issue, but when getting answers to questions is as easy as a Slack message it's hard to be upset.

Brian
  • Setor: Consultório médico

A Must for growing Start Ups

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

The platform is an amazing plug in play architecture that allows us to focus on building a business and not spending time on cumbersome administrative processes.

Vantagens

Ease of use , functionality and the added value of payment services

Desvantagens

Would really like document repository capacity or employee files

Sara
Sara
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to navigate, even easier to understand

Avaliado em 28/01/2022

Justworks is just that good. It is easy to navigate and understand. I never fall behind on deadlines or lose important information. It's all in Justworks when I need it.

Vantagens

I like that all of my payroll information is easily accessible with an intuitive user-interface. For example, the platform reminds me when certain items are due such as healthcare insurance enrollment and W-2 tax information. It also notifies me of any status changes like salary increases, promotions, and the like. The software is also secure since it requires two factor authentication every time I login.

Desvantagens

It can take a while for changes to be reflected in the platform. For example, I would recommend adding new employees a few days before their start time to ensure that Justworks recognizes them when they login for the first time, without delay.

April

I never thought I'd love a PEO

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

I love Justworks. We've used both PayChex and ADP in the past and have had horrible experiences. The switch to Justworks has been amazing. It's made my day-to-day work so much more streamlined and less stressful

Vantagens

The platform is easy to use and user friendly. The customer service has been absolutely phenomenal!

Desvantagens

Reporting could be improved, but I know that this is something they're constantly working on.

Coleen
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wonderful tool for our small business.

Avaliado em 01/07/2019

The set up process was very smooth and the customer support is excellent.

The set up process was very smooth and the customer support is excellent.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly. Easy to use, easy to maneuver as an administrator and user.

Desvantagens

Nothing I have found yet......it all works very well.

Magda

Best Decision We Ever Made

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

My experience with Justworks has been top notch. I keep getting calls from competitors (ADP) to switch and I keep telling them that I am very happy and don't want to switch.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and if I don't know how to do something, I get support immediately.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of any part of the Justworks software that I don't like. Maybe the report writing could be better?

Scott
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Justworks is an excellent PEO for small business

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

Justworks is a PEO, which stands for Professional Employment Organization. The software is the tool you use to administrate most of your company's activities with the PEO. PEO's come in various business models, but here is the way to think about them: if you are a small business that wants to outsource payroll AND a full set of benefits (health insurance, 401K, dental insurance, workers comp, short term disability, long term disability, paid holidays, paid time off) to your full-time employees), one of your best options is to use a PEO. For payroll, tax and benefit purposes, Justworks becomes the "employer" of your employees. You remain the employer in terms of hire/fire/train/ performance appraisal. You select what benefits you want to offer, and have fairly good flexibility on whether you want the "gold plated" benefits or the "just good enough" benefits or something in between. As the employer, you pay roughly $80 - $99 per month per full time employee for payroll services, plus the cost of the benefits you choose to provide to your employees. As a very small business, using a PEO was by far the best option for me to provide big-company benefits.

Vantagens

When I shopped about two years ago, Justworks was by far the best AND lowest cost option. Justworks customer support (think of them as your Human Resources department for benefits and payroll) is top notch. We get answers to our questions within a few hours, and have always gotten satisfactory responses to issue. Their payroll service has always been satisfactory, and they allow my company to offer "big company" benefits.

Desvantagens

I really have no complaints about Justworks. When I was shopping for PEOs, I found lots of nightmare reviews of all the other PEOs I found. The large payroll companies also have terrible reviews. I never found a bad review of Justworks, and now I know why. They are a great service provider. The only way I can imagine leaving them is if my company grows so large that it makes sense to have an internal HR and payroll department.

Irina
  • Setor: Banco de investimento

Justworks Platform

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

The breakdown of all fees and taxes is very transparent in the system which allows me to produce accurate reports for the management with minimal effort.
Great customer service allows to solve issues and get my questions answered without any wait time.

Vantagens

The software is very easy to use, the screens are very intuitive and user-friendly. The information presented in a very clean and efficient form, screens are easy to navigate and understand.
The platform offers a variety of services from payroll management, payroll compliance, training, HR tools, and benefit coverage at a very competitive price.

Desvantagens

There are some reporting that has not been fully developed yet. It is definitely not a show stopper but a very nice and convent feature to have. Since I am a system administrator and act as a VP of Finance for the company I work for, collecting data for reporting purposes is not readily available and requires massaging data.

Dan

Just choose Justworks

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

From the sales process all the way through to now 18 months in, every person I have worked with at Justworks has been great, bar none. The sales cycle was thorough and informative, the implementation process was smooth, and customer success/support has been very responsive and helpful.

Vantagens

The ability to use the large group buying power of a PEO to have a combination of better choice of benefits at a lower cost was really a huge win.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much to not like about Justworks - if anything, maybe having a little more customizability around programs like FSA, HSA, HRA, or other ancillary benefits.

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Better benefits, better pricing, better system, better customer support - no brainer.
Gini
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

Justworks is THE BEST!

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

Love love love Justworks! Their customer service is superb... every single person I’ve dealt with at their company has been professional, knowledgeable and so helpful!

Vantagens

We love Justworks! After working with a few other PEO’s, we can confidently say that Justworks is the best around! Their software is user friendly and simple and their customer service is top notch!

Desvantagens

The only improvement I’d love is some sorta of notifications for calendar events- ie. Admins or managers get emails prior to a team members birthday, team anniversary, pto.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect PEO for a small nonproft

Avaliado em 17/03/2020

It's a huge time-saver, and enables us to offer more benefits than otherwise possible.

Vantagens

It has enabled us to offer so many more benefits than previously, at a price that is much more reasonable than any previously existing PEO. It's great that it is all on a single platform, and the customer support has been very responsive.

Desvantagens

The integration with QuickBooks online is not amazing. They need to continue to update the site for better usability, especially their reporting section. I would like more offerings and features.

Pricing and features.
Nicky

Amazing support and knowledge

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Honestly, Justworks saves us so much time with benefits and payroll overall. If there are compliance questions, we can go to their portal or ping their customer team.

Vantagens

Justworks is incredibly easy to use and manage payroll and benefits. They are constantly evolving and rolling out more benefits to their customers. In addition, their customer support is some of the best I've experienced. They always work with you to find a solution

Desvantagens

Our only complaint is working with rolling start dates and benefits. However, their team was able to help us find a workaround and work with us on those issues.

Coralie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's in the name. It Just Works.

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

It has solved many issues we would have otherwise run into like all payments, headcount reports, tax docs, contact info.

Vantagens

Super sue friendly. On demand customer service via slack or phone call. Always helpful. Excellent product, easy for admins to help their staff.

Desvantagens

More flexibility for benefits for partime and contractors. With the rise of remote and freelance work, it would be great to be able to offer benefit packages whatever those may be as options for companies who employe many freelancers.

Amadna
  • Setor: Animação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good, but pricey

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

Overall positive, but could be smoother.

Overall positive, but could be smoother.

Vantagens

The interface is easy. There's always a place to find the answer you are looking for. I like the discounts for healthcare while using Justworks as a PEO.

Desvantagens

The software is great. However, I didn't love that when we onboarded with Justworks they didn't let us know that we needed to take lots of steps with the state to cancel certain things. We got hit with some unexpected fees and slapped on the wrist. It also cost us lawyer and CPA $$ since we had to get their advice on the matter.

Cam
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Simply put, Justworks just works

Avaliado em 26/06/2023

Understanding your business needs at different portions of the remote-work industry is difficult but with Justworks Hours, it's easy and seamless to visualize (and pay) our hard-working efforts from our entire staff

Vantagens

We really like the ease of deployment for Justworks -- but mainly the ease at keeping track of both our full-time and our contracted employees is pivotal. The access to our staff directory and the hours they all keep allows freedom to work from anywhere.

Desvantagens

There isn't a single feature that I can say we have any issue with this. It's quite literally a perfect product.

Katherine
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great simple system and tool

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

I joined a company 7 months ago who had Justworks set up. I had not used the system and within a few days of being in it am a super-user of the tool. It's incredibly easy to navigate, work with and pull information from. I have extensive experience with ADP and SAP and both of those tools have so many knock on implications when something is set up that work flows are much more challenging and any slight change and mess up your system. This is so much more user-friendly - for what it is used for at my company.

Vantagens

The ease of use, end-user interface and ease to create and add on information to a personnel record.

Desvantagens

Reporting functionality and record maintenance.

Jessica
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Super easy to use!

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

My employees find it easy to use. I find it easy to monitor and manage time keeping.

Vantagens

JustWorks is a very easy to use, efficient and accurate time tracking system.

Desvantagens

I do not like that I can not update the time until the employee has clocked out for the day (for instance if they forget to clock in and then clock in later- I can not make updates until end of day clock out)