FieldPulse

All-in-one field service management solution

5/5 (16 avaliações)
Brittany S.
Traduzir com Google

Awesome app for a company!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Vantagens

Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Desvantagens

It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Joel M.
Setor: Design

Just use FieldPulse!

Avaliado em 25/11/2019

Vantagens

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Desvantagens

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

Resposta do FieldPulse

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Erik T.

Software for Tradesmen

Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

Vantagens

The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Desvantagens

Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

Resposta do FieldPulse

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Toddy D.

Helped!

Avaliado em 31/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I save time and am more organized very professional

Vantagens

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Desvantagens

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

Resposta do FieldPulse

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Matthew W.
Traduzir com Google

Great product from a great company!

Vantagens

By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Desvantagens

Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Vantagens

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Desvantagens

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Christy L.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzir com Google

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Vantagens

I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Desvantagens

The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Justin N.
Traduzir com Google

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Avaliado em 26/07/2018

Vantagens

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Desvantagens

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Cory W.
Traduzir com Google

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!

Avaliado em 18/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Vantagens

Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Desvantagens

Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

Cory W.
Traduzir com Google

I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company.

Avaliado em 16/06/2018

Vantagens

The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

Desvantagens

As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

Matthew M.
Setor: Eletrônicos

Great Software, Amazing Support

Avaliado em 10/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Vantagens

Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Desvantagens

The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

Resposta do FieldPulse

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Nutan P.

Tried a Bunch Of These

Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

Thanks so much Nutan!

John D.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Highly recommended

Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Vantagens

Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Desvantagens

Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Todd D.
Setor: Manutenção predial

Awesome

Avaliado em 08/09/2018

Excellent

Vantagens

Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Desvantagens

Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Gustavo A.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzir com Google

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Vantagens

Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Desvantagens

I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Jay W.
Traduzir com Google

Great modern app for electricians

Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Moved over to fieldpulse from some old app that had a really bad mobile app. This is a great modern app that makes it much faster to get our work orders and make updates. we like it so far. We do electrical work.

Thank you!