Avaliações do Outlook Customer Manager

Lightweight CRM for Outlook in Office 365

4.5/5 (7956 avaliações)
Sampath C.
Traduzir com Google

Microsoft Teams is not only for conferencing its bunch of application

Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Teams is good product for business work. This is coming with Office 365 as bulk product. Most of the time our internal roaming meeting are handle by MS Teams. Voice and Video quality is good, Screen sharing is working with low bandwidth conditions. Social Chanel activities like Facebook & Twitter are integrated with same application this is good feature for cooperate communication teams.

Vantagens

Microsoft Teams is not only conferencing app its integration bunch of application. With single application we are able to access most of the Microsoft service one-drive Calendar, One note, planner etc. Believe this is grate alternative for MS lync, SFB. Spaciously channel creation is very help full to discuss internal issues and and share our ideas. Team meeting work as slimier to Skype for business. video and voice quality is very clear and seems this is working with using less bandwidth. Product is getting attractive among the users and admins. it’s using AD credential for sign in.

Desvantagens

Software startup time is slow have to wait little time to complete work. some time application environment complex for basic users that time we have to help them to find out application features. As a user and admin Cons are very less with the product.

Ishanka M.

Better communication platform for a company which use Office 365

Avaliado em 14/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In my opinion, I much prefer Skype to Microsoft Teams because of the ease of chatting and the use of uploading and viewing files is so much easier. OneDrive can be used instead to upload files and it can then be shared and that is much easier for me. Microsoft Teams is new, and for now, it seems complicated to me because of the structure of the chat and file structure. When the OneDrive synchronizing stoped on my MacBook, I had a very bad time with it.

Vantagens

Microsoft Teams is a very good easy to use a duplicate and changed version of Skype. Microsoft Teams can be used to do a number of different things that Skype cannot do.

Microsoft Teams on the good side can do a number of different things from starting a conversation to set reminders for groups or teams. Microsoft Teams can share files with anyone in your team with ease, and it does get deeper than that. Teams also do more than the usual chat software, like personalizing the software so it can fit your experience. If you have a full Office 365 package you will experience full Office 365 including tools such as Planner, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Power BI. Teams has both Android and iOS apps that you can use to communicate with your colleagues with your smartphone.

Desvantagens

But then again, Teams can get confusing. Uploading a file can be easy, but then again file structure can be complicated and can frustrate users (it frustrated me). Microsoft tries and makes it easy to use by separating the main features into categories like Chat, Teams, and Files to separate apps on the sidebar. This again over-confuses users (like it did to me) as everyone prefers it to be in one app like it was on Skype. It has compatibility issues, I have installed and used Teams in my MacBook but OneDrive synchronizing has stoped I have no idea on this issue.

6.0/10
Arturo M.
Traduzir com Google

Good software for team communication

Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

overall it is a good software, capable for quick and easy meetings and lots of integration with Microsoft products.
Maybe it lacks some fancy features like the ones you can find in GoToMeeting, but Teams is already included in some Microsoft business packages, so no separated config needed.

Vantagens

Teams aims to be a full communication software for developements teams. With this in mind, it includes both written and audio/video chat.
Something nice about Teams it is that the written chat is not a secondary feature behind the audio/video meetings, but it is part of the main feature.
It allows to create one-to-one chats, like a direct messaging software, but also allows to create team chats, group chats and so on. Is good to indicate that the teams can be defined as a different entity from the gropus and you can invite people from different teams to a same group, or maybe ivite a whole team to chat with some other people... it is very flexible regarding this.
Another interesting feature is the posibility to share files within a chat, and that the files are stored to be downloaded at any time while the chat is not deleted. And you can check the files shared on a group by just clicking on a button.
The same thing happens with the audio/video meetings. You can call a single person or several at a time. You can share screen to present something, request control of the presenter screen and also if using a Wacom tabled or a Microsoft Surface, you can share a whiteboard where every participant can draw.
Beside this, the quality of the audio/video calls is just perfect when you've a good internet connection.

Desvantagens

It requires a very stable internet connection. Athough this is something common in video-conference software, with Teams is a bit extra problem since a network with ver little unstability causes the audio/video quality to drop too mucha and even kick you out of the meeting, after what you need to join again.
The inexistance of a native Linux client is also a really big downside for me.

Steve F.
Traduzir com Google

The only product for business and office productivity but licensing is troublesome and expensive

Avaliado em 10/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All the Office products are a requirement for creating documents that are shareable and usable with others. They are all "feature-rich" and with them you can create documents and presentations that can really impress others. However, licensing and in particular the transfer of licenses is impossible for the pre-subscription products. There is no way to move such a license to a different PC without manual intervention of Microsoft people over the phone. Microsoft really wants to force users and corporations to move to a subscription service (Office 365) instead of purchasing and installing "Office Pro 2019". And because of that, there is no "upgrade path" for any of the pre-subscription products to the next version or to a subscription (Office 365). Besides changing their type of revenue and increasing their cash flow, they have gone way to far to prevent people from pirating their software. That effort has made the maintenance of their non-subscription products so very, very unfriendly and costly. And look out - Windows will become a subscription product soon and we will we will be paying a monthly/yearly fee to use it.

Vantagens

It is the de facto standard for creating all types of documents for daily use in an office. With an Office 365 subscription, you always have the latest versions available without having to buy an upgrade or manually download updates.

Desvantagens

As the versions have progressed, all the products have become increasingly harder to use and they require in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Ribbon in order to find the functions you need. The "help" documentation is poor at best and answers to operational and use questions are almost always found on other websites, not Microsoft's sites. The ribbon has been forced onto users and there is no way to revert to older versions of command lists and menus. And Microsoft does not provide the ability to search for commands and learn where they can be found in the ribbon. This makes it impossible to learn how to use the products by using them. I've used the products for years and I still, constantly, have to "google" to find where commands are and how to use them. Also, since all the Office products are constantly "improving", Ribbon and menus change in their method of organization which quickly invalidates any help you might find on Microsoft sites and other 3rd party sites. Instructions dealing with "click this and then click this and choose this" need to change with each version and they do not. Worst of all, Microsoft had decided to make all their "apps" into "tablet friendly" ones with larger buttons and greater spacing between buttons. This has reduced the area to display commands and made the ribbon and menus more complex with several more drop-downs and several more clicks required to get to the command you which has and continues to make the products harder to use.

Tami N.
Traduzir com Google

It may not be totally free for Non-Profits, but it's worth the small price!

Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Where many in our church wanted to, and do, use Google Docs / G Suite because they either want something free for their limited use or don't understand that you can do collaboration in Office 365, the business office of our church fought to stay with Office 365 because it's easier when you get into more than just creating text paragraphs on a page. You may not have the design level of something like Adobe InDesign, but you can create beautiful documents, tables, presentations, and a host of other items that are essential to church communications.

Vantagens

Years of advancements make Office the clear winner for business applications over G Suite
The templates that come with Office 365 applications and the ones you can find online
Easy offline use
Ability to use with documents created in Google Docs / G Suite by parishioners
SharePoint has great features that the G Suite collaborative environment doesn't have

Desvantagens

Inability to create groups in Exchange that do not include email addresses outside of your domain
The one Office 365 application that hasn't advanced a great deal is PowerPoint - but it still gets the job done if you aren't trying to do anything too fancy as long as you avoide Death by PowerPoint bulleted text

Manuel D.

Best option, Better if you use Windows OS

Avaliado em 29/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The overall experience is very good, aside from the issues using it on macOS or the lack of apps for Linus systems, on windows works flawlessly and is a software we can trust to get our job done

Vantagens

It has many features, every update we find more features that makes the job easier, it is very stable and the sync with onedrive makes it very trust-able since the job is always on the cloud . On windows

Desvantagens

The very most issue of this software is the lack of compatibility or compatibility issues with other systems than Microsoft Windows. Using it on MAC OS Mojave, I have found so many issues mostly with Onedrive, it stops synchronizing because of the name of the files, updates had came, for macOS and for office 365, the issue stills happens at least once a week.

Dan C.
Traduzir com Google

Microsoft Teams crushes Slack!

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We wanted to get ahead of the sun setting of Skype for Business and realize the benefits of Teams collaboration capabilities.

Vantagens

Microsoft Teams provides all of the functionality of Skype for Business, but with a better user experience. The audio and video quality is excellent. The collaboration features are by far the best I've experienced. Simple to deploy, easy to use, I cannot say enough good things about Teams.

Desvantagens

Without proper governance, this product will sprawl easily within your organization. Take some time to setup business rules and remove the default permissions, enabling the proper security and administration of the application.

John K.
Traduzir com Google

MS Teams, Microsoft's new collaboration app that you will wonder how you did without it!!

Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Once you get used to its quirks and also get your head around how Teams and Channels work it becomes an invaluable addition to the Microsoft Office 365 Eco System. I now use it daily to plan and out and collaborate on my clients Channels / Teams with the added functionality from Apps, Connectors and Bots ive now been able to feed in many of the Cloud Apps and Services that i use for my business so that i have all the data i need in MS Teams. Also now Teams has the IM and VOIP functions all working ready to take over from Skype for Business when it retires fairly soon i also use Teams as my communication app on top of everything else which gives you some sort of idea how much it can actually do now.

Vantagens

What i like most about Microsoft Teams is its versatility, its uses seem to be endless. It took me a while to get used to using it as its grown as ive learnt to use it. Microsoft and 3rd Parties are still adding new functionality to Teams via apps, connectors and bots and it seems to be gaining pace as developers see that its adoption is taking off which for end users is great news as more than likely you will be able to find one of these apps, connectors and bots that will connect Teams to another Cloud App or Service that you use already making Teams even more productive to use.

Desvantagens

Its Tennant switching function, Guest and External users still baffle me sometimes as its not straight forward to use. If your Azure AD user has been invited into a team that belongs to another Office 365 Tennant account you have to manually switch Teams to that Tennant account via a drop down which then switches over to that Office 365 Tennants Teams channels so that you can access the channel / team you have been invited into. Its as confusing as it sounds, I still dont think this is the answer to the multi tenant problem. Although to be fair its now a lot better than it was a year ago or earlier. Then to add to that confusion you then have the Guest and External user types, both types can be invited into your Office 365's tenants channel / team but the Guest user actually will add the invited user into your Azure AD as a guest user so that user has more rights to a channel / team than an External user. External users can be invited into a channel / team but there rights are very low but the External user type is mainly for the IM / VOIP / Meeting functionality in MS Teams.

Karrah K.

Skype is No Longer our Hype

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The major business component my team and I are solving while using Microsoft Teams is communication. Communication will always be the most important key in all areas of customer service. Microsoft Teams has proved to be loyal, reliable and a great source of evidence. As the Front Desk Agent, it is my duty to take in all incoming calls and direct them as seen fit. At times my directors, payroll admins and recruiters are unavailable to take a call due to being on another call or away from their desk at the time. My first and foremost response to these moments of unavailability is to collect the needed information from the caller and direct all of the information to my coworkers via Microsoft Teams. No one can say they did not receive the message because the evidence of the written word is there for them to find. Microsoft Teams has made the predicaments of then, the resolved of today with the information easy to see and find within Microsoft Teams. No more incorrect or forgotten information needs to be passed along. The biggest benefit of Microsoft Teams within our company has been realized. Integration is a positive thing as long as you know how and what you are doing. Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams make a great pair you could say. With this benefit, our staff is able to use Outlook or Teams to add and see appointments daily. It's great to see everything on the same page. It's good to know that if needed be, we could use Microsoft Teams without Microsoft Office.

Vantagens

My company began using Microsoft Teams in April of 2019. Using a new product can be tricky and make you unsure if you'll like it. I don't like Microsoft Teams, I LOVE it! The software offers more features, options and accessibilities for its users. My team and I mainly use the platform to communicate with one another versus picking up the phone and calling because it is faster and more convenient. The layout is perfect, easy to read and I like that I am able to change the background to high contrast - stands out like a sore thumb in a good way! A great example where Microsoft Teams has helped me achieve my goal was when my director had previously put her phone on silent and forgot to take it off. A phone call from a client had come in and instead of raising my voice or getting up and running to my director's office, I got on Microsoft Teams and sent her a message to let her know I could not direct the client to her phone. The concern was solved in the nick of time and neither party had to wait longer than they should have. Microsoft Teams is a great teammate to have!

Desvantagens

My coworkers and I simply use Microsoft Teams to communicate information with one another and based on the software alone, have not had a single predicament. There is nothing that I least like about using this product personally. Though I do go on to question why this application has so many apps for integration and the purpose to integrate the many apps in association. A first time buyer may think to themselves, "Wow! That's a lot of apps, I don't think myself or my company will be needing all of this." The multiple apps may come off like a strong perfume - there's a lot going on and no one explaining the beautiful chaos of the apps provided. I am sure if my coworkers and I took the time to go through the apps, we would find something of use for our team. I just wish Microsoft Teams had a better way of presenting the applications included.

Osamah A.

The Complete Package

Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using Office 365 for over 7 years now and I am completely satisfied with it. It provides me with every product that I need like Word, OneDrive and PowerPoint. it runs smoothly and doesn't consume a lot of memory.

Office 365 has saved me many times when I needed to do some work and studies. I have become attached to it and I can't let it go now. it's simply my best package so far!

Vantagens

I am always asked to make a decent presentation, a proper and organized article, a database and many more other duties. Luckily I have Office 365. it is the absolute package that contains all of the necessary tools to get these duties accomplished.

All my favourite Softwares are gathered in one place ( Office 365 ). I use almost every product included in the package. PowerPoint to make perfect presentations to my college, Word to prepare a well-shaped article, and Excel to make some huge databases that contain tons of information and calculations!

I also use OneDrive which is a product included in Office 365 that gives you access to your files from anywhere, whether you're at home resting at your bed, or at the library studying or even in a vacation on the beach. You can access your files from literally anywhere!

One thing I like a lot about Office 365 is that once you get it, you will have it on your PC, on your phone and even on your Tablet or smartwatch!

Also, I like the fast-paced updates. with Office 365 you will always have Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint and many other products at the latest version as soon as it comes out!

Desvantagens

While you can access your files at any time and from anywhere, you need an internet connection for that, so if you happen to not have an available internet connection, you will not be able to access your files at all.

Office 365 uses the latest technology and do updates for its products pretty often, Office 365 is so advanced to the point that sometimes it will not be compatible with some old systems and devices. Although you might be able to come around this problem but that process is very time-consuming.

Microsoft meets the Web

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like the interface, the fact that the tool is professional oriented, as great support and is still the reference when it comes to digital documents.

Vantagens

I've been moving away from Microsoft Office because I've been moving away from Windows for a long time, but I've never find a good Office solution that compares to Microsoft Office. Open Source solutions are a bit clunky and are not on par with the latest User Interfaces experiences, and Google Drive offers the best alternative, with less options than Microsoft Office. Since Microsoft Office offers cloud solutions as part of MS Office 365, it became a game changer. I can now properly get back to the Microsoft solution and use their tool from everywhere, knowing that I will have the proper layout in files shared with me, and vice versa. The options and tools are exactly what you could expect from Microsoft and this move toward the cloud is a very nice move.
The MS Office solution is not free, but it offers a storage of 1TB on the cloud and the licence can be shared with family members (up to 5 people).

Desvantagens

The cloud solution still needs some improvements. I haven't been able to edit, at the same time, a document with someone else, while Google Drive offers realtime edition on any kind of files.
Microsoft offers a great solution with MS Office but seems a bit late to the "cloud party". There's still a lot to improve and I feel that it's easier now to get people on Google Drive and share documents with them, than it is on MS Office. Part of it being because MS Office doesn't offer free solution (yet).

Michael C.
Traduzir com Google

MSTeams is a top notch communication app

Avaliado em 28/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nothing but positive experiences so far and it was a welcome addition once I mentioned it was included with our sub.

Vantagens

- The ability to control the channels and groups
- Being able to easily get missed notifications via email
- Mobile app that is just as great as the desktop app
- Web app makes it easier for everyone to use teams with no installation
- add-ons for wiki's scheduling
- HIPAA compliant
- Able to share your screen with co-workers on the fly

Desvantagens

- Lacks the ability to create a command like slack where you can have a bot produce a wifi code or other common knowledge that is needed from time to time

Stefan K.

Office 365/Review

Avaliado em 24/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use this program for private and business purposes, although a bit more demanding program it gives me a bit of fun while working.

Vantagens

The benefits of Office 365 are many, I will try to list only some.

By subscribing to Office 365 (O365), you get access to the latest versions of Office software (WORD, Excel, PoverPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc.). Allows you to use the most advanced features in these applications that have become better at a given moment (e.g., Direct Translation of Text in a Second Language in Vord, Using Geo Cards in Excel, or Inserting 3D Visual Elements in a PoverPoint).

The full package works best with the cloud (cloud) where Microsoft gives each user a free terabyte space on their file storage servers. One terabyte is more than enough to store all the files you use on documents (photos, photos, videos, e-mails, etc.). Transferring your files to the cloud gives you several benefits:

:: Your files are available to you from any computer, tablet, and on your phones: You can share files with colleagues, even more so, work on the same file at the same time from different locations (for example, colleagues in the office and you at home, do together on the same PowerPoint presentation, and then see who made the change). These services significantly reduce the number of sent emails, then problems that arise when the organization circles several versions of the same document within the organization.

:: When all of your files are in the cloud, it means you always have a copy of your disc without the need for external disks.

Desvantagens

There are also shortcomings in the use of O365 that some organizations can be decisive when deciding whether to switch to this service:

:: If you are not connected to the Internet, synchronization between devices will not work. This means that you may not be able to update the latest version of the file your colleague worked with using the 'cloud'.

:: Microsoft almost daily adds new features, and for some users who do not like changes, it may be a problem.

Greg P.
Traduzir com Google

Has come a long ways in the past year or two

Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we first started investigating Office 365 a few years ago, we could see promise in the integration possibilities, but the reality was pretty clunky, even inside of the Windows ecosytem. Now its really starting to deliver on that huge opportunity, especially between Windows, MacOS, and IOS.

Vantagens

Starting to realize the potential benefits of integration across Windows, MacOS, iOS

Desvantagens

Would like to see better integration with other messaging/chat tools like Slack, etc.

Traduzir com Google

“Cloud based with the backing of massive MS network”

Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

as of now, O-365 is a next generation solution. Apart from the doubts over security, we have the advantages stated above. The best benefit is the saving on expensive hardware, storage space, energy costs and maintenance. In fact as all the software maintenance is done by Microsoft, we get better solutions from experts at no extra costs. You don’t need to have any additional storage gadgets, as everything is on the cloud.
Depending on the purpose and the number of users, this system a scalable.
Although there are question marks over cloud applications, Microsoft has done their best to adopt highest possible defenses against threats and is continuously engaged in improvements.

Vantagens

The first thing that reminds me about O-365 is that it’s on the cloud. As we are still in an infant stage of cloud tech, there are both pros and negatives, but definitely in time, technology will improve to a stage, you can expect anything. Let’s assume there’s not going to be a jailbreak.
Having said that, there certainly are pros in the current scenario. You are on the cloud means you are armed with some godly powers. No servers ‘on premises’, no ‘restricted’ storage areas for servers, no maintenance costs and you have the freedom of mobility. You or your team can access O-365 anywhere on planet Earth if there is internet. One other notable advantage being on cloud is the safety against loss of data. The safety of your data if stored in an ‘on prem’ system is vulnerable to various hazards and would be lost if not backed up in a remote server. No capital investment on expensive servers, you can obtain the services for a monthly or annual subscription per user basis and the user have the ability to install O-365 up to 05 devices. Though you need subscriptions on certain advanced features, you can opt out additional services when you don’t need. When it comes to features in office tools, I doubts if there would be any more requirements to run general office matters. All MS office applications are designed with almost all features required with the experience gained during a long journey.
The system gets updated frequently and you can enjoy the benefits.

Desvantagens

as a general rule, cloud based applications could be more vulnerable for security breaches than an ‘on-premise’ system. Certain online feature in Word, Excel has limitations compared to your own installation.

Gina K.
Traduzir com Google

Great concept, needs some work

Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are much more able to organize our team documents, have chat messages (with history) that we can use to communicate more effectively (instead of searching through email inboxes/folders). If they could make it so that we can have more than one tool, document, chat, etc open at a time - it would be much more useful and functional for our needs.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the ability to have a team site where you can communicate with members of the team and store/share documentation. I like that we can create a "meeting" with notes/tasks, etc within it. I work on many different projects and we are using the "Teams" sites as a way to organize our documentation for each project - have meetings that contain our notes- have team chats and even a "board" for posting items on that the whole team can view and comment on. The biggest advantage comes with the fact that we have many people working remotely and this way everything can continue as if everyone is on site.

Desvantagens

The most frustrating part of this software is the fact that it is a single window only- you cannot open more than one item at a time. So, if I am in the middle of editing a document and someone sends me a chat message- I have to exit the document to look at the chat message (and respond) then go back into the Teams file folders and traverse back to the specific document location (because it reverts back to the main page) and once I find the correct document again- I have to re-open it to continue (unless I am editing it outside of the Teams app - which I do sometimes for this very reason). This makes it very confusing to keep track of what I was doing - I end up waiting to check a chat message until I am able to reach some point in my editing that is a logical place to save and stop. Which then kind of negates the whole timeliness advantage of using a chat over email.

6.0/10
Daniel R.

MS Office User for many years

Avaliado em 08/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been very good overall. I would highly suggest since it is now a subscription service that there be highly skilled live representatives that you could query for guidance and allow for a simple to use remote viewing with in order to assist customers when they are having a particularly difficult time with small aspects of one of the services, which happens frequently.

Vantagens

I feel like in recent years they have made great improvements particularly in making the products easier to use. This is especially the case with MS Excel, in which I recall having to memorize all sorts of different formulas which was very frustrating at times. They have made the interface much more user friendly which is great for those with limited experience in using Excel. Outlook hasn't changed much, which to me is a good thing as I was already very comfortable and happy with that aspect of it. Powerpoint has also become easier to use, although personally I prefer the old school Powerpoint of 2006-2010 era, but it was primarily because I knew how to do a lot of things on it that others didn't which is no longer the case.

Desvantagens

Microsoft Word is still the most frustrating product to use and I have seen little improvement in the areas that need it the most over the last 10+ years. It seems as if Microsoft continuously makes minor changes that don't help when someone wants to, for example, edit a resume after a few years and wants to simply add or remove portions of it while keeping the structure the same. I still get caught spending hours trying to make minor changes in these sorts of situations and I have seen no improvements in Word to address this issue. Now although I mentioned Excel in my positives, there is still one large negative with it, and that is the difficulty in extracting information from other excel documents if you are working on a project that has multiple excel documents that can't be combined into one with different sheets (in the Data Collection Management World this happens frequently). I am also not a fan of the new(ish) subscription model to Office, and preferred the one time purchase, although I understand the logistical and business purposes of changing it to a subscription model.

7.0/10
Benjamin e J.

Industry-Standard for a Reason

Avaliado em 11/06/2019

Vantagens

It just works. Documents go through without odd formatting issues or incompatibility problems. Everything works and the documentation and community are top-notch.

Desvantagens

Basically, I had to pay for it, but that's the cost of doing business well.

Sean U.

The Microsoft Office family of programs are esentials

Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My job would be a nightmare if I didn't have: Word, Publisher, and Excel. and just the fact I can pick it up on my other devices is great. Microsoft Office 365 is priced well below what getting a full suite of similar programs would cost. Publisher is the best WooHoo!!

Vantagens

- Microsoft Office programs are some of, if not the most intuitive programs for running an office.
- Microsoft Publisher alone is one of the most powerful publishing programs out there today.
- The ability to finish something on my laptop that I started on my work PC with just a couple clicks is amazing.
- The cost to have all these programs together on all my devices would cost a small fortune anywhere else.

Desvantagens

- If you don't have office 365 you keep getting advertisements for it. (one of my PCs I don't use it on gets a notification to try it for free on start-up all the time.)
- Microsoft support, like any tech companies support, is typically foreign from the United States and therefor they usually have an accent that can be difficult to understand sometimes. It doesn't mean they know any less, it just means you may have to ask them to speak a little slower.

Microsoft Office 365 Review

Avaliado em 02/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ulitmate best experience possible out of all software suite packages that I use!

Vantagens

The software suite of apps are so Robust and you have them both on the cloud and on the desktop to use whatever way you desire. The MS software apps are the best money "can't buy" - meaning you can't buy any better apps than MS provides for each category you are dealing with. Their phone and/or remote session tech support is beyond the word "fantastic", and they immediately answer the phone when you call and get righton having remote sessions and finding and fixing the issues that need to be troubleshooted and rectified. All of this support is 100% free and for every application in the suite of apps provided...from Onedrive to OneNote to MS Word...and on and on!!!

Desvantagens

Each app is so ROBUSt that it truly takes a gargantuan amount of time to really learn how to work with them if you really want to use them to their fullest potential. There is no "easy fx for this" and you have to expend the time and energy to learn the "ins and outs" of each app to know "how to work it". Consequently, the ONLY big issue I have is with OneDrive and OneNote...as they are 2 separate apps but the reality is that they are really ONE...meaning unless OneDrive is configured properly...OneNote will NOT work...and vice-versa. Therefore, it does take time to figure this all out as a new user...but now that I'm an experienced one, with many dozens of hours of tech support history "under my belt" - I now know what to do when I have to do a "clean install" of Windows 10 and reinstall the desktop apps again....as I learned the "hard knox way" what must be done from the "get go" to get BOTH theses apps going in the right flow! I recently purchased a brand new computer and i did NOt need tech support to assist me in installing Office 365 because I had learned all the "tricks of the trade" from past experience already, and I was able to do just fine installing the entire app suite alone without getting tech support on the phone!

Gian angelo D.

The Virtual Office ALL Offices Need

Avaliado em 27/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Office 365 does have its problems however, the pros outweigh the cons in this scenario. You get premium support and functionality with this version of Office and even better, you're always up to date since it's an online service.

Collaborate better with teams, edit faster, and create a better work space with Office 365.

Vantagens

I've had the privilege of testing out an early copy of Office 365 in the past. It was great! Fast forward to today and it's only improved further. You get a lot of features that you would expect from the classic Microsoft Office suite plus more. It's easier to collaborate with your teammates especially because this suite is online based. Everything is in the cloud and easy to access from any point which means working remotely has never been this good!

Desvantagens

You do have to pay for a subscription. While there are other ways to collaborate with your teammates online, if you want an easier and premium way to do it, 365 is the way to go. You do need to consider the budget though.

Your Great Helper

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I immediately opened my content-managed company's website that came with Office 365 SharePoint.
It offers new opportunities to work with teams. The Internet created with SharePoint enables different people to work from different locations on the same files as intranet sites and common areas.
Office 365 works fine with almost all mobile devices. We increased our performance and efficiency by accessing your data from anywhere.

Vantagens

Ofice 365 with all applications I like to use. Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and other applications, the company I work with my work in my private life. I can handle all my important work.
Ofice 365 can be operated mobile and fixed anywhere without interruption, with the ability to work independently from the device and work with similar interfaces on every device. All plans are compatible with Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac.
I've been doing all my correspondence with Ms office word for years. I've used all software versions of ms office to date. I'm a 20-year-old ms office user. I never thought about using any other software.
I do all the presentations with Powerpoint for years. I've never seen a better software than that. I get excellent and professional results.
Because ms office is extremely common and good software marketing; I always had good support in technical understanding. I improved myself by easily accessing training documents and videos.

Desvantagens

The only dislike is the charge part. In recent years, hikes have increased.
Besides, the good thing about office 365 is that it is free for students. Maybe we think it might be a bit too affordable in professional users.

Office 365 provides value and lowers the cost of email ownership

Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been a user of Office 365 both personally and professionally since the product's early days. I have migrated email from on-premise Exchange servers, Google Suite, and ISP Pop accounts to Office 365. Early on I used 3rd party tools for the migrations. Office 365 now offers (for a little while now) the ability to migrate with no costs (such as using a 3rd party app) and utilizes Azure storage to get the job done. Office 365 is feature rich and truly offers a lower cost of ownership.

Vantagens

Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook (unlike other email platforms). This is most noticeable with contacts and calendars, including sharing. The subscription-based model allows for easy updates to the latest Office software while being able to control if those updates should be deployed at all. This helps to keep all users on the same version without the concern of having to buy upgrade licenses and perform a traditional software rollout. The ability to save directly to OneDrive and/or Sharepoint with applications such as Word or Excel is extremely valuable and is a great solution for small organizations that have no local central storage or tend to save items directly on their own PCs. Email accessability is simple via web, mobile, and desktop. Storage space is sufficient and can be expanded easily (for an additional cost). Tenant management is very easy to use and navigate - most areas are very self-explanatory (help is easily accessible as well).

Desvantagens

Office 365 has matured quite well. Early on, tenant management was a little clunky and over time features have been added. A wish-list item would be wider acceptance for OneDrive integration with 3rd party apps - similar to DropBox.

Traduzir com Google

Back and Forth Conversation Emails Are a Thing of The Past!

Avaliado em 07/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Teams has signalled a shift in the way those in our business communicate with one another. It has meant that instead of emailing back and forth, users now use Teams to IM one another. No longer do users attach files to emails and send them to one another; now they simply share files quickly and easily through Teams. This increased communication between colleagues and departments along with increased sharing of resources and collaboration on work projects has improved productivity significantly.

Vantagens

Teams is a very user-friendly application that facilitates communication between individual users and whole departments. IM capabilities mean that users can message one another to collaborate on projects and share ideas. Files and documents can be shared with others, and Teams also has audio/calling conferencing capabilities (part of Microsoft's vision to deprecate Skype for Business in favour of Teams) meaning users can meet and share ideas even if they are at home or away from the office. The mobile app allows you to chat to colleagues when you aren't at your desk. If users are part of a departmental team, they can view these teams within the app; they can message other team members, share files, and use other Microsoft-specific apps such as Planner or SharePoint if they have been set up. Meeting scheduling is also available from within Teams, linking up with your Outlook calendar. For administrators, it is easy to deploy and maintain the Teams application using GPOs, and the application itself is self-updating on startup.

Desvantagens

Teams currently installs to the user's 'AppData Roaming' folder, which means that it is installed separately for every user that logs into the computer. It is quite resource intensive to run the applications compared to other communications apps. However, both of these issues have been flagged for review on the Microsoft Teams suggestions and feedback website, suggesting they will be rectified in a future release.

David G.
Traduzir com Google

Office is always up-to-date!

Avaliado em 30/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Always kept up to date with the latest features and security patches.

Vantagens

I love that Microsoft has invested so much on Office365 (obviously since it's a major bread-and-butter source of income for them). Given this, you really feel that MS has a great and huge team behind it. And so, I love that it keeps on improving over time via the regular updates and patches. Now, I feel that I get the new features soon after it gets released, and I feel secure as well from threats of malware, bad scripts, macros, and what have you.

Office365 is the office we have grown up with in the boom of word and spreadsheet processing. This is a must for compatibility issues as most, if not all, of my contacts use MS products. And so, to avoid incompatibilities, or having to destroy the document layout and formatting, better use the same Office365 (and oh, btw, it is also backward compatible for those left behind in the MSO standalone versions).

Office365 is also connected to my MS OneDrive, and so all my documents are readily accessible in one place. Also, this allows me to share my documents to other people and to work on them together. Pretty cool.

Desvantagens

Compatibility with other word/spreadsheet processor apps out there like LibreOffice and GoogleDocs/Sheets. Why can't they just agree on how to save and handle documents, eh? The closed source nature of MSO365 makes it difficult at time to work with other apps mentioned as it destroys the formatting most of the time. So, I tend to share via PDF, but that is not editable.