Avaliações do Outlook Customer Manager

Lightweight CRM for Outlook in Office 365

4.6/5 (8086 avaliações)
Michael C.
Traduzir com Google

MSTeams is a top notch communication app

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nothing but positive experiences so far and it was a welcome addition once I mentioned it was included with our sub.

Vantagens

- The ability to control the channels and groups
- Being able to easily get missed notifications via email
- Mobile app that is just as great as the desktop app
- Web app makes it easier for everyone to use teams with no installation
- add-ons for wiki's scheduling
- HIPAA compliant
- Able to share your screen with co-workers on the fly

Desvantagens

- Lacks the ability to create a command like slack where you can have a bot produce a wifi code or other common knowledge that is needed from time to time

Stefan K.

Office 365/Review

Avaliado em 24/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use this program for private and business purposes, although a bit more demanding program it gives me a bit of fun while working.

Vantagens

The benefits of Office 365 are many, I will try to list only some.

By subscribing to Office 365 (O365), you get access to the latest versions of Office software (WORD, Excel, PoverPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc.). Allows you to use the most advanced features in these applications that have become better at a given moment (e.g., Direct Translation of Text in a Second Language in Vord, Using Geo Cards in Excel, or Inserting 3D Visual Elements in a PoverPoint).

The full package works best with the cloud (cloud) where Microsoft gives each user a free terabyte space on their file storage servers. One terabyte is more than enough to store all the files you use on documents (photos, photos, videos, e-mails, etc.). Transferring your files to the cloud gives you several benefits:

:: Your files are available to you from any computer, tablet, and on your phones: You can share files with colleagues, even more so, work on the same file at the same time from different locations (for example, colleagues in the office and you at home, do together on the same PowerPoint presentation, and then see who made the change). These services significantly reduce the number of sent emails, then problems that arise when the organization circles several versions of the same document within the organization.

:: When all of your files are in the cloud, it means you always have a copy of your disc without the need for external disks.

Desvantagens

There are also shortcomings in the use of O365 that some organizations can be decisive when deciding whether to switch to this service:

:: If you are not connected to the Internet, synchronization between devices will not work. This means that you may not be able to update the latest version of the file your colleague worked with using the 'cloud'.

:: Microsoft almost daily adds new features, and for some users who do not like changes, it may be a problem.

Greg P.
Traduzir com Google

Has come a long ways in the past year or two

Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we first started investigating Office 365 a few years ago, we could see promise in the integration possibilities, but the reality was pretty clunky, even inside of the Windows ecosytem. Now its really starting to deliver on that huge opportunity, especially between Windows, MacOS, and IOS.

Vantagens

Starting to realize the potential benefits of integration across Windows, MacOS, iOS

Desvantagens

Would like to see better integration with other messaging/chat tools like Slack, etc.

Traduzir com Google

“Cloud based with the backing of massive MS network”

Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

as of now, O-365 is a next generation solution. Apart from the doubts over security, we have the advantages stated above. The best benefit is the saving on expensive hardware, storage space, energy costs and maintenance. In fact as all the software maintenance is done by Microsoft, we get better solutions from experts at no extra costs. You don’t need to have any additional storage gadgets, as everything is on the cloud.
Depending on the purpose and the number of users, this system a scalable.
Although there are question marks over cloud applications, Microsoft has done their best to adopt highest possible defenses against threats and is continuously engaged in improvements.

Vantagens

The first thing that reminds me about O-365 is that it’s on the cloud. As we are still in an infant stage of cloud tech, there are both pros and negatives, but definitely in time, technology will improve to a stage, you can expect anything. Let’s assume there’s not going to be a jailbreak.
Having said that, there certainly are pros in the current scenario. You are on the cloud means you are armed with some godly powers. No servers ‘on premises’, no ‘restricted’ storage areas for servers, no maintenance costs and you have the freedom of mobility. You or your team can access O-365 anywhere on planet Earth if there is internet. One other notable advantage being on cloud is the safety against loss of data. The safety of your data if stored in an ‘on prem’ system is vulnerable to various hazards and would be lost if not backed up in a remote server. No capital investment on expensive servers, you can obtain the services for a monthly or annual subscription per user basis and the user have the ability to install O-365 up to 05 devices. Though you need subscriptions on certain advanced features, you can opt out additional services when you don’t need. When it comes to features in office tools, I doubts if there would be any more requirements to run general office matters. All MS office applications are designed with almost all features required with the experience gained during a long journey.
The system gets updated frequently and you can enjoy the benefits.

Desvantagens

as a general rule, cloud based applications could be more vulnerable for security breaches than an ‘on-premise’ system. Certain online feature in Word, Excel has limitations compared to your own installation.

Gina K.
Traduzir com Google

Great concept, needs some work

Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are much more able to organize our team documents, have chat messages (with history) that we can use to communicate more effectively (instead of searching through email inboxes/folders). If they could make it so that we can have more than one tool, document, chat, etc open at a time - it would be much more useful and functional for our needs.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the ability to have a team site where you can communicate with members of the team and store/share documentation. I like that we can create a "meeting" with notes/tasks, etc within it. I work on many different projects and we are using the "Teams" sites as a way to organize our documentation for each project - have meetings that contain our notes- have team chats and even a "board" for posting items on that the whole team can view and comment on. The biggest advantage comes with the fact that we have many people working remotely and this way everything can continue as if everyone is on site.

Desvantagens

The most frustrating part of this software is the fact that it is a single window only- you cannot open more than one item at a time. So, if I am in the middle of editing a document and someone sends me a chat message- I have to exit the document to look at the chat message (and respond) then go back into the Teams file folders and traverse back to the specific document location (because it reverts back to the main page) and once I find the correct document again- I have to re-open it to continue (unless I am editing it outside of the Teams app - which I do sometimes for this very reason). This makes it very confusing to keep track of what I was doing - I end up waiting to check a chat message until I am able to reach some point in my editing that is a logical place to save and stop. Which then kind of negates the whole timeliness advantage of using a chat over email.

6.0/10
Daniel R.

MS Office User for many years

Avaliado em 08/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been very good overall. I would highly suggest since it is now a subscription service that there be highly skilled live representatives that you could query for guidance and allow for a simple to use remote viewing with in order to assist customers when they are having a particularly difficult time with small aspects of one of the services, which happens frequently.

Vantagens

I feel like in recent years they have made great improvements particularly in making the products easier to use. This is especially the case with MS Excel, in which I recall having to memorize all sorts of different formulas which was very frustrating at times. They have made the interface much more user friendly which is great for those with limited experience in using Excel. Outlook hasn't changed much, which to me is a good thing as I was already very comfortable and happy with that aspect of it. Powerpoint has also become easier to use, although personally I prefer the old school Powerpoint of 2006-2010 era, but it was primarily because I knew how to do a lot of things on it that others didn't which is no longer the case.

Desvantagens

Microsoft Word is still the most frustrating product to use and I have seen little improvement in the areas that need it the most over the last 10+ years. It seems as if Microsoft continuously makes minor changes that don't help when someone wants to, for example, edit a resume after a few years and wants to simply add or remove portions of it while keeping the structure the same. I still get caught spending hours trying to make minor changes in these sorts of situations and I have seen no improvements in Word to address this issue. Now although I mentioned Excel in my positives, there is still one large negative with it, and that is the difficulty in extracting information from other excel documents if you are working on a project that has multiple excel documents that can't be combined into one with different sheets (in the Data Collection Management World this happens frequently). I am also not a fan of the new(ish) subscription model to Office, and preferred the one time purchase, although I understand the logistical and business purposes of changing it to a subscription model.

7.0/10
Benjamin e J.

Industry-Standard for a Reason

Avaliado em 11/06/2019

Vantagens

It just works. Documents go through without odd formatting issues or incompatibility problems. Everything works and the documentation and community are top-notch.

Desvantagens

Basically, I had to pay for it, but that's the cost of doing business well.

Sean U.

The Microsoft Office family of programs are esentials

Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My job would be a nightmare if I didn't have: Word, Publisher, and Excel. and just the fact I can pick it up on my other devices is great. Microsoft Office 365 is priced well below what getting a full suite of similar programs would cost. Publisher is the best WooHoo!!

Vantagens

- Microsoft Office programs are some of, if not the most intuitive programs for running an office.
- Microsoft Publisher alone is one of the most powerful publishing programs out there today.
- The ability to finish something on my laptop that I started on my work PC with just a couple clicks is amazing.
- The cost to have all these programs together on all my devices would cost a small fortune anywhere else.

Desvantagens

- If you don't have office 365 you keep getting advertisements for it. (one of my PCs I don't use it on gets a notification to try it for free on start-up all the time.)
- Microsoft support, like any tech companies support, is typically foreign from the United States and therefor they usually have an accent that can be difficult to understand sometimes. It doesn't mean they know any less, it just means you may have to ask them to speak a little slower.

Microsoft Office 365 Review

Avaliado em 02/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ulitmate best experience possible out of all software suite packages that I use!

Vantagens

The software suite of apps are so Robust and you have them both on the cloud and on the desktop to use whatever way you desire. The MS software apps are the best money "can't buy" - meaning you can't buy any better apps than MS provides for each category you are dealing with. Their phone and/or remote session tech support is beyond the word "fantastic", and they immediately answer the phone when you call and get righton having remote sessions and finding and fixing the issues that need to be troubleshooted and rectified. All of this support is 100% free and for every application in the suite of apps provided...from Onedrive to OneNote to MS Word...and on and on!!!

Desvantagens

Each app is so ROBUSt that it truly takes a gargantuan amount of time to really learn how to work with them if you really want to use them to their fullest potential. There is no "easy fx for this" and you have to expend the time and energy to learn the "ins and outs" of each app to know "how to work it". Consequently, the ONLY big issue I have is with OneDrive and OneNote...as they are 2 separate apps but the reality is that they are really ONE...meaning unless OneDrive is configured properly...OneNote will NOT work...and vice-versa. Therefore, it does take time to figure this all out as a new user...but now that I'm an experienced one, with many dozens of hours of tech support history "under my belt" - I now know what to do when I have to do a "clean install" of Windows 10 and reinstall the desktop apps again....as I learned the "hard knox way" what must be done from the "get go" to get BOTH theses apps going in the right flow! I recently purchased a brand new computer and i did NOt need tech support to assist me in installing Office 365 because I had learned all the "tricks of the trade" from past experience already, and I was able to do just fine installing the entire app suite alone without getting tech support on the phone!

Gian angelo D.

The Virtual Office ALL Offices Need

Avaliado em 27/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Office 365 does have its problems however, the pros outweigh the cons in this scenario. You get premium support and functionality with this version of Office and even better, you're always up to date since it's an online service.

Collaborate better with teams, edit faster, and create a better work space with Office 365.

Vantagens

I've had the privilege of testing out an early copy of Office 365 in the past. It was great! Fast forward to today and it's only improved further. You get a lot of features that you would expect from the classic Microsoft Office suite plus more. It's easier to collaborate with your teammates especially because this suite is online based. Everything is in the cloud and easy to access from any point which means working remotely has never been this good!

Desvantagens

You do have to pay for a subscription. While there are other ways to collaborate with your teammates online, if you want an easier and premium way to do it, 365 is the way to go. You do need to consider the budget though.

Your Great Helper

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I immediately opened my content-managed company's website that came with Office 365 SharePoint.
It offers new opportunities to work with teams. The Internet created with SharePoint enables different people to work from different locations on the same files as intranet sites and common areas.
Office 365 works fine with almost all mobile devices. We increased our performance and efficiency by accessing your data from anywhere.

Vantagens

Ofice 365 with all applications I like to use. Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and other applications, the company I work with my work in my private life. I can handle all my important work.
Ofice 365 can be operated mobile and fixed anywhere without interruption, with the ability to work independently from the device and work with similar interfaces on every device. All plans are compatible with Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac.
I've been doing all my correspondence with Ms office word for years. I've used all software versions of ms office to date. I'm a 20-year-old ms office user. I never thought about using any other software.
I do all the presentations with Powerpoint for years. I've never seen a better software than that. I get excellent and professional results.
Because ms office is extremely common and good software marketing; I always had good support in technical understanding. I improved myself by easily accessing training documents and videos.

Desvantagens

The only dislike is the charge part. In recent years, hikes have increased.
Besides, the good thing about office 365 is that it is free for students. Maybe we think it might be a bit too affordable in professional users.

Office 365 provides value and lowers the cost of email ownership

Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been a user of Office 365 both personally and professionally since the product's early days. I have migrated email from on-premise Exchange servers, Google Suite, and ISP Pop accounts to Office 365. Early on I used 3rd party tools for the migrations. Office 365 now offers (for a little while now) the ability to migrate with no costs (such as using a 3rd party app) and utilizes Azure storage to get the job done. Office 365 is feature rich and truly offers a lower cost of ownership.

Vantagens

Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook (unlike other email platforms). This is most noticeable with contacts and calendars, including sharing. The subscription-based model allows for easy updates to the latest Office software while being able to control if those updates should be deployed at all. This helps to keep all users on the same version without the concern of having to buy upgrade licenses and perform a traditional software rollout. The ability to save directly to OneDrive and/or Sharepoint with applications such as Word or Excel is extremely valuable and is a great solution for small organizations that have no local central storage or tend to save items directly on their own PCs. Email accessability is simple via web, mobile, and desktop. Storage space is sufficient and can be expanded easily (for an additional cost). Tenant management is very easy to use and navigate - most areas are very self-explanatory (help is easily accessible as well).

Desvantagens

Office 365 has matured quite well. Early on, tenant management was a little clunky and over time features have been added. A wish-list item would be wider acceptance for OneDrive integration with 3rd party apps - similar to DropBox.

Traduzir com Google

Back and Forth Conversation Emails Are a Thing of The Past!

Avaliado em 07/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Teams has signalled a shift in the way those in our business communicate with one another. It has meant that instead of emailing back and forth, users now use Teams to IM one another. No longer do users attach files to emails and send them to one another; now they simply share files quickly and easily through Teams. This increased communication between colleagues and departments along with increased sharing of resources and collaboration on work projects has improved productivity significantly.

Vantagens

Teams is a very user-friendly application that facilitates communication between individual users and whole departments. IM capabilities mean that users can message one another to collaborate on projects and share ideas. Files and documents can be shared with others, and Teams also has audio/calling conferencing capabilities (part of Microsoft's vision to deprecate Skype for Business in favour of Teams) meaning users can meet and share ideas even if they are at home or away from the office. The mobile app allows you to chat to colleagues when you aren't at your desk. If users are part of a departmental team, they can view these teams within the app; they can message other team members, share files, and use other Microsoft-specific apps such as Planner or SharePoint if they have been set up. Meeting scheduling is also available from within Teams, linking up with your Outlook calendar. For administrators, it is easy to deploy and maintain the Teams application using GPOs, and the application itself is self-updating on startup.

Desvantagens

Teams currently installs to the user's 'AppData Roaming' folder, which means that it is installed separately for every user that logs into the computer. It is quite resource intensive to run the applications compared to other communications apps. However, both of these issues have been flagged for review on the Microsoft Teams suggestions and feedback website, suggesting they will be rectified in a future release.

David G.
Traduzir com Google

Office is always up-to-date!

Avaliado em 30/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Always kept up to date with the latest features and security patches.

Vantagens

I love that Microsoft has invested so much on Office365 (obviously since it's a major bread-and-butter source of income for them). Given this, you really feel that MS has a great and huge team behind it. And so, I love that it keeps on improving over time via the regular updates and patches. Now, I feel that I get the new features soon after it gets released, and I feel secure as well from threats of malware, bad scripts, macros, and what have you.

Office365 is the office we have grown up with in the boom of word and spreadsheet processing. This is a must for compatibility issues as most, if not all, of my contacts use MS products. And so, to avoid incompatibilities, or having to destroy the document layout and formatting, better use the same Office365 (and oh, btw, it is also backward compatible for those left behind in the MSO standalone versions).

Office365 is also connected to my MS OneDrive, and so all my documents are readily accessible in one place. Also, this allows me to share my documents to other people and to work on them together. Pretty cool.

Desvantagens

Compatibility with other word/spreadsheet processor apps out there like LibreOffice and GoogleDocs/Sheets. Why can't they just agree on how to save and handle documents, eh? The closed source nature of MSO365 makes it difficult at time to work with other apps mentioned as it destroys the formatting most of the time. So, I tend to share via PDF, but that is not editable.

Traduzir com Google

Not the Microsoft of the mid 2000s.

Avaliado em 30/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm the Dir of Technology for a small independent elementary school. I've seen the trends and frustrations and familiarity on peoples' parts swing from Office to Google and back again. I am often challenged by how much to learn there always is when looking at all of the capabilities, but genuinely enjoy the challenges because I learn something more about how to do my job better. There are small oddities at times that will make you scratch your head because two parts that were developed separately don't quite behave perfectly when they overlap [ Create a "Faculty Notebook" in OneNote / O365 for EDU and you can add other "Admins" to it to manage or contribute. Elevate and Office 365 group to a team and OneNote notebook because a StaffNotebook, but you cannot add another teammate as an admin on it because it originated in Teams and not OneNote. ] These are the sort of unexplainable behaviors that popcorn into the back of your head when you're using getting comfortable with scripting new user account creation via PowerShell in to your Office 365 environment (something I never thought I'd do) and keep you from 100% trusting it even though you can find a hundred ways to apply things in different methods or combinations to solve any problem you throw at it. Long way to say that I love Office 365 which is why it is so frustrating when it falters because I expect better of it.

Vantagens

Office 365 was a powerful move to the cloud and leveraged the familiarity of the Office Suite with the connectivity and enabling of collaboration on the cloud. At first, the cloud versions of familiar software was rough around the edges and missing a lot of the functionality that people knew in the desktop versions, even if they didn't use them regularly (or ever). Over time, Office 365 has steadily improved its various offerings, added more feature parity between the desktop and online versions and begun to integrate more seamlessly with workflows for a variety of people. With some vision of what "work" looks like outside of generating letter-size pieces of paper with text and images on it, the variety of tools surrounding the classic presentation, word processing, and spreadsheet software have introduced new methods for communicating and creating content together.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the level of options can be overwhelming. Even with a fair amount of experience, it can be tricky to stay on top of changes or know all the ins and outs. The rapidity with which they address fixing problems is also applied often to perceived problems and that can lead to feeling like the documentation is always out of date or non-applicable and no one knows the right or simple answer to things.

Jan michael U.
Traduzir com Google

Office 365 Actually Helps You to Be More Productive And Saves You Time!

Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Office 365 has been excellent since day 1. I appreciate the ability to install up to 5 licenses, the constant innovation from Microsoft to improve how I can be productive, and overall developing a platform that truly allows me to achieve more :) I fully endorse and recommend Office 365 to anyone and compared to any productivity platform world wide.

Vantagens

As a Microsoft Office user for 12+ years, Microsoft has done a lot to innovate their productivity platform. In particular, Office 365 has tons of differentiated value:
1. You receive unlimited upgrade rights to the latest versions. No other types of productivity software provides this option.
2. The amount you receive in the suite is amazing... from Outlook to OneNote to Publisher, the Office Suite gives you the tools you need to transform your business.
3. Co-authoring - This is not just Office to help you be productive. This is Office that allows everyone to be productive at the same time. The co-authoring feature allows people to collaborate and work on documents together even if they're on the opposite sides of the world.
4. Office 365 is secure. The concept of no news is good news applies in this case from a security perspective. Microsoft does an excellent job ensuring that their user's data is secure in the cloud, and that alone is one of the most important differentiated value.
5. The UI is easy to navigate through, and I have personally taught both kids and older folks how to use Office 365 in minutes. Microsoft did a great job creating a navigation pane that is easy to go through.
6. Office Mobile is also great. As a mobile user that travels a lot, it's very helpful for me to view documents through my phone and still be able to view and edit the rich features of Office. I can't say this applies to Microsoft's competitors.

There are a few cons as it relates to Office 365:
1. For those that are finance conscious, the subscription model does not really resonate with everyone. And if you want to buy the perpetual license, it's ridiculously expensive...
2. Skype for Business needs to stop dropping users from calls in the middle of calls. It happens too often, and even though the potential solution is to move to Teams, Skype for Business in terms of quality calls, needs to stand alone and work better.

All-in-one package

Avaliado em 17/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Definitely adds value to me as a user and administrator. The companies I used to work for used Lotus Notes and install apps from a CD. It's so convenient having everything in the cloud, and the reports given to you in just a few clicks. It definitely made life a lot easier! Kudos to Microsoft!

Vantagens

What I really like about Office 365 is that it has a lot of tools bundled into one product. The prices are quite good for a monthly subscription, especially for non-profits. The licensing strategy is also very convenient, and the admin portal is so easy to use. It comes with all of the best products of Microsoft, and you can upgrade and downgrade anytime you want. It comes with the basics that you need regularly for work - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, etc (with 1 TB that you can consume, and chances are, you won't use all of it. Quite generous actually). If you're taking the business license, you get more features like Sharepoint, Teams, PowerApps (I really like PowerApps), etc. When they come up with a new fancy app, for sure, they'll have you play with it, also to see how we receive the new product. I find Office365 easy to use and easy to the eyes. I don't feel like I'm adjusting too much every time they make some changes. Also, Microsoft has such a good reputation, it makes a regular worker feel safe about using it. Over all, I'm very satisfied with Office365. I've been using it since 2014.

Desvantagens

It has too many products that you might not end up using. But hey, take it as a free software!

Central Online Location for all Microsoft Products

Avaliado em 03/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

More time is saved with Office 365, which in turn leads to better results because more effort is available for completing the actual projects versus figuring out how to execute them. There is easy access to information about your relationship with Microsoft (products).

Vantagens

Office 365 is an online central source for almost all of the Microsoft products.
The key here is that you can use the programs you own on another device that may not have the program installed on it.
Certain projects and situations and other Microsoft programs are better suited to be used in an online version versus an installed one.
When used alongside with SharePoint, for group collaboration, being in an online platform allows for realtime feedback and group work.

Need to check your email? It's there.
Need to see how the group project is going and give some feedback? That's there, too.
Don't have a flash drive with you and on a guest computer? You can directly use Microsoft products on Microsoft without installation.

Office 365 is essentially a command center and online version of Microsoft products.

Desvantagens

There is trouble with accessing Office 365. Some institutions require institution-specific landing pages, and many institutions don't allow you to go through the mother Office 365 portal through the Microsoft website. More agreement with landing pages and institutions as not everyone always has the institution specific link would make accessing the program better. An example is when login information is not recognized. Choosing or being on institution specific landing pages should not alter your access to the product you own or have access to.

Jeffrey B.

Microsoft Office 365 for Mac users

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really only use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, although outlook and OneNote can come in handy sometimes. Microsoft excel is probably the biggest benefit to Office 365.

Honestly the biggest benefit I guess would be from the updates that you receive every time there is an update available. I didn't get much use out of the other features of office 365.

However, I would like to see more updates for Mac users to make their software more compatible with Mac. It just seems a little bit more buggy on Mac OSX also.

Overall I was moderately happy with Office 365 it's useful but it's not amazing for one I don't like paying the subscription fee and for two if I am paying the subscription fee I expect the software to work flawlessly on Mac and it doesn't.

Vantagens

-Excel Macros: For me, I am in the SEO industry so I use Excel quite a bit. I switch off between Google Sheets and excel sometimes there are things where Google Sheets is better such as when I need to use certain scripting (google apps script) for automation. Other times Excel macros are much better.

For example, if I need to create macros to manage thousands of keywords Excel macros works much better than Google Sheets. Its a desktop app, so this makes sense. But there is one caveat: It's sometimes buggy on mac osx.

Desvantagens

-Buggy on Mac OSX: When I least like about Microsoft Office is it's kind of buggy with Mac OS X. Sure it works fine for everyday use but for my case I like to use Excel macros to automate the handling of thousands of keywords. A lot of times when I have thousands of keywords and I run macros it will freeze on my Mac computer.

The application will freeze whereas if I hop all over onto a Windows machine and run the exact same macros it will run perfectly. So situations like this are not ideal for Mac users. The software is just much more buggy and also surprisingly less little feature-rich on Mac. I don't know if it's intentional but I have noticed that it works much better and has better features on Windows.

Onedrive is slow: With OneDrive, it seems like an amazing deal - for what you're paying for, but the usability was just not there. It took forever to upload to one drive compared to Google Drive. It was not even usable for me to use in a practical way.

5.0/10
Milos M.

Office 365 Pros and Cons

Avaliado em 11/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Biggest advantage is when you are using it in a large business corporation, easy to access and share files for employees.
Easy to communicate and share data within company via One drive and share point and Microsoft Teams.

Vantagens

It is useful for small and big companies. There are three different packages that you can use, depending on your type of business - small or professional use.
Thing that I like most in office 365 is that there is big storage - 50 GB for emails, which is very convenient if you are working with a large customer range and you receive 1000 to 2000 email per day.
Second thing is share point online where you can upload and share your documentation with people from work, it is very easy to access and update it.
You can use it on five different devices – Mac, PC or mobile, which is an advantage if you need quick to send, adjust or upload needed information or any data.
One Note is a good option where you can create guides, make notes and it is very handy and easy to use.
Also, one drive – cloud storage is 1 TB which is very useful.

Desvantagens

It is not fully accessible when you are working online from web browser, sometimes it can lag or slowly work when is booting with Skype in background.
Can’t fully use Excel in browser, also there is a difference when you are using document online and in word.There is a big difference in outlook online and in application, you are limited for some options, for example conversation is going into the one email, like in a text message conversation and formatting options are limited, also it will not add auto signature when you are replying or sending emails.

Claudia C.
Traduzir com Google

Offers great apps and tools to optimize productivity and communication

Avaliado em 07/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Perfect for business use. Lots of different apps and features that are very useful in businesses. It helps allow for better communication between coworkers, especially with Skype (for video conferencing), Microsoft Teams (for instant messaging), and Yammer (for creating polls, praise, and any updates). Office 365 has definitely helped me work more efficiently. I've gone from "working harder" to "working smarter" thanks to this software!

Vantagens

I like how it has OneDrive so that you can upload things onto the Cloud Drive so that you can share it with other users. I also like how you can create groups and put multiple e-mails. I also like how you can create calendars and share them with people (which is especially helpful in the business office setting to know when certain people have appointments/meetings, at work, on vacation, etc.). The instant message via Microsoft Teams is great too when trying to communicate with people in different offices. I also like how there are so many different apps I can utilize. There is Delve, Flow, Kaizala, OneNote, Yammer, and PowerApps, Dynamics 365. Unfortunately, I don't use these at my office, but I can see them being utilized fully in other businesses. I use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a lot. I like how all of these have templates too, so I can use those instead of starting from scratch. Excel has one for personal monthly budget, custom calendar, project trackers, lists, weekly timesheets, travel expense trackers, etc. All of these are so useful! All you have to do is input your own data/numbers/words because all the formulas are already preset. Microsoft Word has templates for resumes, business letters, event flyers, reports, newsletters, invitations, etc. They're all so wonderful and helpful!

Desvantagens

I don't like how you are not able to import or export contacts easily between other e-mail platforms (i.e. google.com) and Outlook. I wish there was some way it could all sync up. Also, they have an app for Outlook, but it's not very user-friendly. A lot of functions are not available (i.e. open another mailbox) and it's hard to see the full e-mail window when I'm typing.

Deba O.
Traduzir com Google

The one stop software for serious business and office productivity

Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used office 365 for both personal use and for deployment for clients and I can boldly say that there is nothing quite like office 365 and clients always almost never have negatives except kudos for this suite. Many of them categorically ask for office 365 and won’t settle for another. It is a complete catalyst for productivity ouside the pricing.

Vantagens

Microsoft is excellent in its support for office 365 and whenever I have needs to call on them, they have always responded and even for clients I cannot go to, the support from Microsoft sometimes mean that my input is not even needed to overcome their complaints.
There is a staggering volume of effective updates for office 365. I recall having an issue with outlook on a client’s platform that resulted in a system crash whenever he tries to access it. He called me and complained and I was supposed to go fix it by the weekend. Incidentally, an update was released that same day and by the time he installed the new update, that issue was magically solved and thus saved me the stress of embarking on that trip. I will never forget that because it was an already hectic period for me.
There is 1TB of secure OneDrive storage which comes with a business version of 365 which some of my clients appreciates because it saves the cost of getting additional cloud storage from other vendors.
Accessibility is very key in my line of duty and the ability to access word, excel, power point, Skype and use outlook as found in office 365 domiciled on my pc and in the cloud anywhere I am, gives me the confidence to take on many tasks.
The collaboration tools like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams is useful for teamwork and integration of processes amongst departments of large organizations.
Another amazing thing about office 356 is that the developers are consistently improving on the application.

Desvantagens

It is a very bloated suite and many clients don’t make use of up to 50% of the functions embedded in it.
The suite is not completely available on some platforms. For instance, I once tried to deploy it on a client’s MAC only to find out that Microsoft publisher was not available.
Maybe it is just me but I think the pricing for office 365 is incredulous when compared to similar suites.
For slow internet, the online application for programs like Access and excel is going to test your patience especially for large tables and data.

Tom C.

Let Me SWAY You Toward Office 365

Avaliado em 05/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Collaboration with One Note. Getting colleagues to express themselves through Sway. OneDrive is a lifesaver.

Vantagens

The Business App world can be confusing. I get it. There is a great deal of speciality in the BA world and it's hard to know what products to even trial nevertheless purchase or commit to long-term. I don't know why everybody doesn't start with Office 365. It's so all-encompassing and helpful you'll even want to use it during a Leap Year when there are 366 days in a year!

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are the sine qua non of office document production. We've all used them and we all like them. Now you don't have to be a rich big-shot to own Office so the products are fully accessible and cheap. If you haven't worked with Microsoft Sway yet, you're missing the boat in conveying your concepts and ideas to a larger market. Sway is like PowerPoint on steroids. Sway was created to convey concepts quickly, easily and clearly. The biggest difference is that Sway was designed to express concepts digitally, onscreen, rather than to an audience. Sway has all the templates and creative assistance you can ever need. Give it a try. Trust me. It's a great example of where Microsoft is headed in my opinion.

I use OneNote as a brainstorming and organizational drain for all of my business ideas and projects. Its ease of use is legendary. Your contacts, email, storage and now video conferencing and calling with Skype is really all you need. Do us all a favor. Start with Office 365. It's your one stop shop for productivity. You'll look smarter than you really are.

Desvantagens

It bugs me how Skype runs at startup right away. I'm not a computer pro. It took me a few weeks to figure out how to stop it. I use it all the time. I just don't want it popping up right away.

Office 365 Review

Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, cloud technology is appreciated from a convenience perspective. Also, constant updates provide smooth operating experience. This comes at a cost though. I've also found the web based apps to be less streamlined than the desktop apps. Overall, the shift to a subscription based model was not a necessary shift by Microsoft for the consumer. More of a move that benefits Microsoft. That said, product is still robust and well produced and supported.

Vantagens

Accessibility is the biggest asset of Office 365 for the user. The ability to use a computer as a platform to reach the cloud allows for interchangeability and access from anywhere. Having less desktop applications has allowed me to cycle through our corporate computers seamlessly as no data is actually stored in my hard drive (3 computers 3 years.) The mail app also runs smoother in the web browser when you are sharing calendars. This function used to consistently crash our computers when sharing a calendar on the Outlook Desktop Application.

Desvantagens

Overall, I like Office 365 much less than I like my Windows Desktop Application Suite. Specifically, there is less functionality in the web based apps. I like several windows open in Outlook which is easier accomplished within the desktop app. I also do a lot of work without access to WiFi. Desktop Apps allow you to at least create content which can then be shared upon access to internet. Our office internet is also very slow and unreliable. We try and reduce the amount of reliance on web pages. I think it will be hard to ever have the full functionality that a desktop app has, but this is a good temporary solution to access your email or word docs on the move.

Pricing - Office 365 is now subscription based. You used to be able to buy a license and only pay again when you wanted to upgrade. Now you get constant upgrades, but this comes at a cost.

5.0/10
Ricardo andrés P.

MICROSOFT OFFICE INDISCUTIBLE LEADER

Avaliado em 24/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In the case of Office 365 Profitability, which allows to optimize the efficiency and productivity of the organization due to the control and ease of management allowing any person with access to share information from any place or device, thanks to the cloud "we work from anywhere" and "Team work" regardless of time zones

Vantagens

With nearly 25 years in the Windows universe, despite the fact that there are free Office software alternatives, Microsoft Office continues to be the most widely used on a global scale among users and customers, whether at the corporate or personal level, none of these tools has arrived. to pose a threat to the reign of Microsoft Office, The Redmond company now offering services for the Microsoft cloud based on a subscription model, with desktop applications for Windows that include Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Access, and One of its innovations is that they allow the collaborative edition of documents and teamwork, this is a great step from the suite to a set of applications where tablets and smartphones with iOS and Android operating systems can access these documents through web applications that Microsoft has released so that users can temporarily use a document of the classic tools of Off ice: Word, Excel and Power Point, boosting productivity in an increasingly connected and prepared environment for modern work and collaboration online and in a team within a company or personal level.

Desvantagens

In a Microsoft Office administrative installation, more disk space is used on the server, the amount of disk space required on the server ranges between 100 and 325 MB or more, depending on the version of Microsoft Office, if other programs use your server network or if you use it to store data files, it is possible that the server does not have enough disk space, however, this problem is more due to the limited storage of the PCs than the program itself, what it does have is a cost per license very high, apart from that I find no disadvantages that subtract points in favor of Microsoft Office