Quetzal

Quetzal

iPad-based POS platform for boutique retailers

4.5/5 (15 avaliações)
Mel D.

Great Start to a New Beginning

Avaliado em 21/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After considering several POS systems recommended by consultants and well meaning friends, we chose Quetzal because they demonstrated a good understanding of the Canadian banking system and were able to integrate their services with our bank. We were also very happy to be able to use the system without being locked into a long term contract. Navigation through the system features was somewhat complex and a little overwhelming at the start. I do not think I could have learned how to use this POS without the help of an expert guiding me through it. The person helping me learn the new system was very patient to show me every detail and answered all my questions thoroughly. He did have to ask an expert at Quetzal for advice about some of my questions, but I got answers within a couple of minutes while we were still on the call together. I am very pleased with the level of support I have received so far (two weeks into the relationship) and expect things will continue to be great in the future.

Vantagens

Easy integration with the Canadian banking system and Moneris terminal services. Integration of all inventory offered in the storefront and on-line, managed in real time so on-line customers cannot see products that have already been sold in the storefront and storefront customers cannot buy products allocated to on-line purchases.

Desvantagens

Many features are buried deep in the navigation menus. I will likely need help in the future to use some of the system features effectively.

Resposta do Quetzal

Mel, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our product. We take customer feedback seriously, and in one of our most recent surveys, we got a LOT of amazing feedback from customers like yourself. Today, is the start of a completely new version of Quetzal POS. It's 100% new and now is even simpler, plus can operate 100% offline.

Amad E.

Merchant Maverick - Professional POS Reviewer

Avaliado em 12/06/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quetzal is designed from the ground up for one specific group of customers: forward-thinking and stylish clothing and shoe retailers who have one to two locations with ambitions to open a few more. Any POS worth talking about is going to have great historical reporting with the ability to filter according to different criteria, and it's no different here: check out sales by product, by size, by color, by customer, by cashier, by date, by brand, by buy, by golly. In retail, as in life, those who forget history are doomed to repeat it, and Quetzal uses the historical data to help you with your future in the Reporting Metrics screen, specifically the 'What to Buy' report. Here again you can filter the report to whatever criteria you like, and the POS will report to you the 'velocity' at which each item sells, essentially the sales per day. Based on this rate, and how many you have in stock, it then calculates how many you need to buy if you want to stay in stock for the next 2 weeks, 30 days, or 2 months (your choice).These are the kinds of predictive tools that the big box stores use to make sure that they're spending only the money they need to spend, and reaping the most profit on what they spent; One final note about the reporting is that it's not just confined to the Reporting window. If you're looking at a customer profile, you'll see her complete spend history. With the Back Display, you can sync up any modern mobile device with your terminal to show each item and the running total in a customer facing display, as it's being scanned in. I don't really like giving out five stars, because there's the implication of perfection that comes along with that rating. Perfection is impossible, though, with two exceptions: cheeseburgers and air conditioning, and Quetzal is neither of these. But if I go back and look at some of the apps I've reviewed and given 4.5 stars, I find that Quetzal outdoes all of them. Sure, its scope is narrower, and it isn't right for every retail situation. But that's what makes it so good. The makers of Quetzal identified a niche they could serve, and then went ahead and served the hell out of it. At every level of app design, Quetzal stands above its competitors, from the way it implements the functions you know you need to the way it gives you features you didn't know you wanted. For those of you who own the type of shops Quetzal is targeting, this is the POS to check out.

Amad,

Thanks for taking the time to review our products. It's only getting better : )

Kris N.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent customer service , Daniel Sanchez very available to help with any issues!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 25/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Generally like the app/program . Customer service is excellent and always has been!

Vantagens

It's fairly simple yet does a lot. Any one who has iPad/smart phone will have no problem learning.!!

Desvantagens

Store Credit Customer name is not on receipt/S C amount/balance does not show at time of payment ...

Sandy R.
Traduzir com Google

Pleased with my choice of Quetzal POS!

Avaliado em 26/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I can't say enough about my trainer. What a pleasure it's been to work with him. I'm a tough sell in this area because I have 25 years of experience in the exact field (software training) and have to say that Customer support representative exceeded all my expectations. He was courteous, helpful, patient, thorough, and the best quality of all is that if he didn't know the answer to my question, he was upfront about it and got me the answer from someone more familiar! He is a very large part of why I would recommend this software to others.

Vantagens

Will fit my needs for my start up clothing boutique nicely! Great reporting! Love the integration abilities to the other hardware.

Desvantagens

No access to dashboard on mobile device. This is coming soon though!! Would like ability to label discounts to show description on receipts. Labels don't seem to format as cleanly as they should.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Melissa J.
Traduzir com Google

Great POS if you are tech savvy

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 25/09/2018

Vantagens

Quetzal has great features for the retail business, in depth reporting and accurate tracking of inventory.

Desvantagens

The system takes a while to setup, printers, scanners and barcodes can be tedious to install and keep working. There are a lot of moving parts and if one thing does not work perfectly, it throws off the entire system.

Not very friendly to other processors. (They are accepted, but seamless integration is difficult).

Melissa J.

Good Software for Clothing Retailers

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great software for boutiques and clothing/shoes retailers. Inventory is well tracked and when you get the label printer to work consistently, it is a seamless process. Customer service could be beefed up a bit as well as their support for payment processing integration. Overall a solid software option!

Vantagens

Compatible equipment is durable and easy to find on sites like Amazon.com and do not have to be purchased directly from Quetzal. Specific to boutiques, which provides a lot of niche features that are not found on other software's.

Desvantagens

Integration with some of the equipment can be pretty tedious and hard to up keep (ex. label printer, credit card processing). Customer service response time can be lengthy.

Vivian H.
Traduzir com Google

Quetzal is a great POS system

Avaliado em 12/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall we would highly recommend Quetzal POS to all retail businesses. It has been a pleasure to work with all the Queztal team

User friendly
Layout of home screen is very easy to navigate
The entire Quetzal team has been very helpful
Support is excellent! Specifically the Head of support. He was extremely patient and walked us through every aspect of the POS.
System seems easy to integrate with other programs

Desvantagens

System is on the newer side and has some quirks as any newer system would

Michael M.
Traduzir com Google

Incredible service, quality, functionality, & features!

Avaliado em 03/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

As I begin my business, Quetzel has supported and walked me through each and every step as we approach opening our doors. I did not purchase a product, I invested in a service, support network, & top of the line product. I am excited to continue my development & growth with Quetzel as a partner!

Vantagens

Everything! The features, capabilities, & product offerings are many!

Desvantagens

None to date that I experienced.

Amelia M.
Traduzir com Google

The best training and support I've ever had

Avaliado em 27/07/2017

Daniel Sanchez is great

Vantagens

Functionality . I love the new layout of the pos. The flow is so much better for our business. Inventory and reports are also great.

Desvantagens

The limit on colors makes it harder to list our products and do inventory. Once this problem has been addressed, I believe the software will be perfect for us.

Nicolas C.
Setor: Mobiliário

Quetzal pos Nick

Avaliado em 06/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Quetzal is amazing and knows how to deliver a very cool POS and specifically for fashion based retailers. Give it a few years and everyone will know their name.

Its very easy to use.

Desvantagens

Not a lot of social media.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Charles M.

Used in a Retail Store

Avaliado em 03/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great POS- particularly like the Customer features, use of Tags to show favourite brands. We also use the analytics to show when we are getting low on stock, how much to order based on historic sales. The slow moving stock feature also enables us to either move the stock around or discount.
All in all a great POS and may move to Shopify e-commerce as Quetzal integrates

Resposta do Quetzal

Charles, thank you so much for your review. We've added a bunch of new features, plus a completely new design, so you should check out the completely NEW QUETZAL POS 3.0.

Amanda J.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzir com Google

Customer service helps with any glitches. Very friendly and efficient - Daniel and Albert

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/06/2017

Vantagens

I used the User Awards tab and hope that it comes back soon :( I also liked the goal thermometer and also hope that comes back. I enjoy the layout and ease for purchases

Desvantagens

Our scanners do not work with the ipads and sometimes that can be frustrating. I'm sure our manager is working on this.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Snow W.
Traduzir com Google

The Quetzal POS system is perfect for my specialized boutique.

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 17/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Daniel demonstrates great patience when we work together and really listens to me. I never felt rushed to get through a session. I am encouraged to ask questions and give suggestions.

Vantagens

The training is outstanding. The navigation is easy and logical with recognizable screen images. Well done.

Pablo C.

Great!!!!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I loooove this program best one ever i have to admit no bad comments about all greatness hoping to use it for a long time

Everything is just wonderful

Tara D.

Good support

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 14/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The demo was very informational and helpful! It has an easy to navigate the back system and inventory management is crucial for my business.

Easy to use.

Desvantagens

The cost. For a small startup- the cost is always going to be a factor and roadblock would like to see it paired with online shops besides Shopify.