Lattice

Lattice

Develop engaged and high-performing teams

4.6/5 (43 avaliações)
Liam M.

Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each.

The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

Vantagens

The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why.

The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Desvantagens

Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported.

Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement.

Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Brandon W.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Good Employee Review System

Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

Desvantagens

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes.

It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Allie A.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Great for the workplace!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 02/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to easily track my goal, as well as the progress of my goal, has made it very easy to reach it and stay organized

Vantagens

Lattice allows me to easily set my goals and track my progress! It also makes it easy to set up time with my manager, and give and receive feedback! It's a great program for the workplace!

Desvantagens

Overall, I have not noticed any issues with the software. It is pretty straight forward.

Traduzir com Google

Helpful software to help organize company 1-on-1 and performance reviews.

Avaliado em 05/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Even though there is some feature still lacking to this software, the team is very committed and are adding new features and upgrades every month.

They listen to support request and are constantly asking customers about their experience using the product. This is great for a company because the software evolves with you.

We now organize goals, reviews, and meetings using this tool. Many different teams use it, and most of our employees do like doing these activities.

Vantagens

I work at a company of roughly 80 people. We have been trying different tools for making 1-on-1 and performance reviews for the last 10 months. Lattice stood out in features related to making performance reviews. They are called review cycles. You can configure many different aspects about how will you run them. Stuff like duration, who will make reviews, are employees able to review peers and things like that.

Desvantagens

In terms of handling 1-on-1 the system could be better. It seems they are making updates to the product and adding new feature constantly but something as important as a calendar integration was just added a couple of months ago.

Traduzir com Google

Has helped our managers streamline employee reviews

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/03/2018

Vantagens

We were looking for a software to help facilitate 1:1 meetings, goal setting, and track employee performance that didn't feel corporate or like reviews just for the sake of reviews. Lattice fit the bill and we have almost all of our 150-person company utilizing the tool now. Different teams are able to use it differently in the way that works best for their team structure.

Desvantagens

Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

William S.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Great Performance Review Software

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 25/02/2019

Vantagens

Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

Desvantagens

Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Adam B.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 10/06/2017

Vantagens

The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution.

Desvantagens

While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc.

It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

Traduzir com Google

User friendly way to collect reviews

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

We just started using Lattice to do our internal reviews at my company (we had been using a homegrown, somewhat janky solution before this) and I love the transition -- which is rare to say about switching tools. Most people hate change or changing software.

Especially since we have three review cycles each year (peer reviews, manager reviews, and self-reviews) it's wonderful to know that the software we're using is making that task painless and easy. Specifically, I love that Lattice has an intuitive design and is easy to navigate, I know that my reviews will get surface to my manager, and that when I'm writing reviews for other it will automatically save them for me as I go.

Desvantagens

If I had to say something bad about Lattice, I would just be making something up. I really have no complaints.

Aaron C.
Traduzir com Google

Clunky, hard to use software for small teams/orgs

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

Vantagens

Looks good on the surface, allows organising an individual view, team view and company view to try and provide a link between your work and the company's overall goal

Desvantagens

Lattice was implemented in my organisation and it's incredibly difficult to use. It has been setup for a wide range of usage from company wide to individual tracking for OKRs, weekly/daily goals, and team management, however it has the following drawbacks:
- incredibly hard to use to do basic things. e.g. Trying to find my team member's one on one notes is hard as it defaults to my up level manager.
- OKR tracking performance is clunky when using it for individuals and cross functional teams - it allows too much functionality for it's own good (e.g. incremental tracking by percent can result in goals exceeding 100%).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Kimberly S.
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Focus on what matters

Avaliado em 19/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lattice improved the focus on the organization and it has helped create a stronger culture as everyone the company can see how they support to the company goals.

It also helped to streamline performance review processes.

Vantagens

Lattice is a great software to boost productivity and make sure everything is working on their priorities.

You can easily see the organizational chart to understand who is your manager and who are your direct reports.

You can set up OKRs on the platform.

Desvantagens

Its mainly useful for medium and big organizations.

Since its focused on measuring everything, some way to measure time per given task should be available on the platform.

Bartholomew G.

Phenomenal Data

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/03/2018

Vantagens

The richness of the data is a game changer. We use this data to do much more accurate targeting of potential customers, to decrease the length of the sales cycle and the quantity of pipeline generation required to find a customer that is likely to buy.

Traduzir com Google

Great tool for keeping track of team health

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 31/07/2019

Vantagens

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

Desvantagens

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Ariell C.
Setor: Varejistas

Easy and Innovative

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Lattice it's harder to forget to do performance reviews because of the reminder emails and it being front and center on the website. Also, since the questions are so clear and easy to understand it's easy to get the reviews taken care of without losing much of your day!

Vantagens

I love how simple and straight forward it is to use! It really streamlines the performance review process and makes it so easy to access everything because it's all in one site. The reviews I've done through lattice have been easy to navigate and clear. It's nice to have one central place to go to in order to submit reviews instead of having to juggle multiple documents or pages for different reviews.

Desvantagens

I think the only complaint that I can think of is that sometimes the frequency of the reminder emails felt like a little much. However, that being said, without those emails it's very likely that the performance reviews would have slipped my mind until the last minute. Other than that I have enjoyed my experience so far and found it fairly innovative and easy to use.

Francis P.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Great tool to increase productivity

Avaliado em 11/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lattice helped us to be more efficient and focused. It aligned priorities and it let everyone in the company understand how are they helping to reach the overall business objective of the company.

Vantagens

The system is really good. The organizational chart is a great tool that the system uses.

Also, everything is well organized and structured.

The follow up e mails every week reminding you to update your goals are really helpful.

Desvantagens

The app works really well.

The only thing is they could integrate with some software so you can understand how much time does every specific OKR takes in terms of man hours.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzir com Google

Goal setting and team communication

Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sending recognition to other members of the organization can be viewed by integrating the software with Slack. It has created an environment where everyone works harder to help others achieve their objectives.

Vantagens

I like how Lattice can be used as a tool for setting goals individually, as a team and as a company. One on one meetings with Lattice can be used to track discussion points from previous meetings and future targets. You can also recognize other company members for outstanding work.

Desvantagens

We use the product for what it's designed for so I haven't found anything I like the least about it.

Chris J.
Setor: Seguros

All-In-One Performance Management

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Vantagens

Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome.
Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

Shkelzen C.
Traduzir com Google

Best performance management tool I'v used!

Avaliado em 16/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great since deployed on my company, nothing but great experience it needs a bit of training for the first time users, mostly those that have never had experience with performance management plus that it let's you customize the items that the performance will be based on. Great !

Vantagens

The ability of adding the goals of my team and the automated tracking makes my work so much easier. I used to calculate the goals and the achieved percentages all manually before .

Desvantagens

Nothing that I don't like about it, it keeps me organized plus that it saves me a lot of time.

Ben B.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

A great solution to track OKRs

Avaliado em 28/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

Vantagens

I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past.

Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Desvantagens

Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Jon K.
Traduzir com Google

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

Avaliado em 04/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

Desvantagens

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Nina noelle S.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Traduzir com Google

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Avaliado em 16/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lattice is helping our company make performance reviews less daunting, as well as helping us completely revamp our performance management process since the software is so easy to use.

Vantagens

We love that we can add our Ways of Being (which our our company's values) in the system so that we can reinforce those within our performance management tool. We also like how easy the system is to use. It was easily adopted within the organization. They are also always making improvements to the system so we know the software will grow as our company grows.

Desvantagens

There are some aspects that are not customizable (e.g. the review cycles) that would be nice to have more control over. I also wish you could have more than one manager attached to an employee. But my dislikes are very minimal overall.

Riley C.

Great Sales Insight and Business Intelligence Tool

Avaliado em 01/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lattice is a strong business intelligence solution to pair with Salesforce. It enables teams to better forecast their sales pipeline.

Vantagens

Lattice allows you to forecast and gain key insights into how your sales and business development team is performing to target. Integrates well with Salesforce CRM.

Desvantagens

Lattice does take some time to use and set up when configuring reports and insights.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Agostina M.
Traduzir com Google

Performance management tool that drives results

Avaliado em 11/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Lattice the organization becomes more driven and ultimately more productive.

Vantagens

It makes performance reviews very easy. Clear questions as templates.

It helps everyone be more focused on their OKRs.

Its very easy to use.

Desvantagens

The integration with Slack could be improved. So many notifications disrupt the day to day work. It should be more customizable.

Clayton K.
Traduzir com Google

Okay online company internal review platform

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 08/03/2018

Vantagens

Forces employees to answer the same review questions and can organize reviews by manager and self-reviews

Desvantagens

Hierarchy of employees often causes errors for who is reviewing who. Software is very pricey for simple review platform.

Jose f. G.
Traduzir com Google

It helps build a better company culture

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 05/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we feel that it was worth it, because it provided a solid framework to start sharing feedback among our peers and direct reports.

Vantagens

I like that it provided the tools to help our company run better performance reviews and provide feedback to the team. Our managers got engaged with it quickly and started to share valuable feedback so that we could build a stronger team.

Desvantagens

We had some issues setting up automatic scheduling of one on ones. It got better later, but I find that it was too difficult for some of our less technical managers to use.

Taddes K.
Traduzir com Google

Lattice is a great platform for growth

Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use lattice at work to keep track of goals, possible improvements and feedback company wide.

Vantagens

Lattice has a terrific user interface and intuitive features that make it easy to track your goals, amend them and move into the directions of self-improvement and innovation. Our company uses this as a means of providing feedback, planning meetings, etc. As a result, everything is integrated in one central place, making it a great tool for growth.

Desvantagens

Not really anything. At first, getting the hang of its features and utilizing it seemed like a drag, but it's miles ahead of other types of similar software in this class.