13 avaliações

Continuum Fortify

Cybersecurity management tool with custom alert thresholds

4,8 /5 (13 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
13 avaliações
Garry A.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Phenomenal product with amazing support backing it.

Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Their support is top-notch. We couldn't run our business without it!

Vantagens

We've been with Continuum from the beginning and they get better all the time. One of their best qualities is the constant striving for improvement.
They are always adding new features to bring additional value to the platform.
Their outsourcing is definitely a major focus, bringing the "Tech Advantage" program and their 24/7 NOC for support you can start up with very low operating budget and support large environments very quickly.

Desvantagens

Some of the RMM components are still based on old framework and there are limitations. Continuum is working on these, but every now and then an old bug from a previous piece of their software causes a problem.

Ben N.

Long time user

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've been using Continuum for over 5 years. We've been with them through a lot of great changes. I am constantly impressed with the updates and upgrades they have added over the years - new features and new services all the time.

Our reps are great, helpful and knowledgeable. The NOC has provided us the ability to not have to staff up as much as we would have otherwise.

Vantagens

Reporting and remote access are really strong.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the web interface is slower than I'd like. It's been improved quite a bit over the years, but could still use more.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Jacob R.

My Experience With Continuum

Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using Continuum less than a year now. I miss my old system but this gets the job done. I do like how easy it is to navigate the servers and desktops but using logmein as the connector is not good. It is slow and often disconnects.

James D.

Best RMM Tool for the Next Gen MSPs

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

On-boarding client machines has never been so quick and painless. I tried just about every RMM platform out there and I always found myself spending hours re-configuring or reinstalling something. It doesn't cost anything to try Continuum RMM so I definitely recommend giving them a chance.

Vantagens

I consider my company to be among the next generation of managed service providers in the IT industry. Continuum helps me provide services to larger clients that I wouldn't normally be able to take on. With their Network Operations Center staff my company can reliably manage our clients servers. Using Continuum's Helpdesk I can focus on high-margin work and most importantly spending time with the client. My clients absolutely love the ability to easily access their office computers in a secure manner.

Desvantagens

I have to use another platform in order to provide quick support to users that aren't yet clients. Other than that there really aren't any other issues with this awesome RMM tool.

John C.
Traduzido para o Português

Just the right services...

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Continuum has provided services that compliment our line of services, the synergy is spurring growth. Your partner support is top of the line, best in class, A++!

Vantagens

The human connected element (NOC/ Help Desk)

Desvantagens

Difficult to troubleshoot. (I.e. The communicator won't start...)

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Kevin S.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzido para o Português

Great product to manage computers

Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This product has been a huge help in managing my network. Supporting my users couldn't be done without it.

Vantagens

The remote access to all of my machines.

Desvantagens

I bought it from a reseller, so I have to go through them when I need support.

Kyle F.
Traduzido para o Português

Powerful and Easy to use!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Continuum does not just offer a tool set, but they are a true partner for Managed Service Providers! The platform offers a comprehensive tool set in an easy to use interface. Continuum has allowed my team to focus on billable work and not spending hours on day to day service issues.
Thanks Continuum!!

Vantagens

Driven with the power of the cloud!! No infrastructure to maintain.

Desvantagens

There are a few features we would like to see, but the Continuum team advised there are new updates released monthly.

Collin R.
Setor: Internet
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Amazing Product

Avaliado em 31/01/2019

Vantagens

The customer Management portal is great. Gets great alerts when the customer's hardware has issues. Very easy to deploy and get learning tools in their University forms. Very effect for companies that want to grow with doing monthly recurring revenue.

Desvantagens

Nothing is bad about this software very great customer service. And Very proactive customer management.

Kyle B.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Continuum is a full featured RMM and help desk platform that has enabled me to grow my business!

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

I own a small I.T. business and using the Continuum solution has enabled me to grow my small business without the need of hiring additional internal staff.

Desvantagens

Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Brian W.

Couldn't do it without Continuum

Avaliado em 30/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In a crowded space of RMM providers, Continuum continues to stand out from the competition. With Continuum, you're not simply purchasing software tools, you're partnering with a giant support team of account managers, technical managers, and network operations engineers. That partnership is invaluable to us.

Dave H.

Continuum Review

Avaliado em 04/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been very happy with the service. Has allowed our company to be very responsive and proactive to customer issues, particularly those we deal with in the health care field where responsiveness can really impact patient care.

Rob T.

Great platform for MSPs

Avaliado em 09/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using continuum for since 2011. It has been a great product. The remote access uses Logmein which is my favorite remote access tool.

Eric O.