Klaviyo

Solução de email marketing para plataformas de comércio eletrônico

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

293 avaliações

Sergio
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Top E-mail Marketing Tool For E-commerce Managers

Avaliado em 16/09/2022

Vantagens

Klaviyo's interface is friendly and their features for email and SMS marketing are endless! Especially when it comes to marketing automation and creating workflows with easy drag and drop editors, optimized for mobile use

Desvantagens

Without a doubt I would say NOTHING, I love everything about Klaviyo and their free plan is more than enough to start with before getting enough leads

Douglas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best email management system

Avaliado em 20/08/2022

I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is the best Ecommerce email platform. It's the place for your lifetime value and segmentation strategy. And the customer service is second to none. It has so many features, and can do anything you need.

Desvantagens

It's expensive, so if you're looking for something cheap, look elsewhere. Since it's also tiered, you should have a minimum number of subscribers and revenue per month to make it worth it.

Dayle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Great product... with problems.

Avaliado em 26/12/2019

Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was:

"Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually."

This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors.

You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly.

Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer.

You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Desvantagens

Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot!

Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code.

If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder).

The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin.

There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

I signed up to Klaviyo as a trial to experience another software other than my current software. So I had some sort of comparison, and to see if there were any additional features. Which I can confirm there are a lot more options, features, and ease of use with Klaviyo.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

I made the switch from MailChimp to Klaviyo after a trial basis of Klaviyo and finding there is more I was able to do and accomplish. However, I later reverted back to using MailChimp as I did not want the errors on my pages that Klaviyo provides, and I did not want to radically decrease the loads speed of pages for my customers. People lose interest quick while waiting for a page to load, page load speeds mean EVERYTHING! So the choice I had was less email features or lose customers. I chose less email features.
John
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Klavyio could be better

Avaliado em 30/06/2022

It is true that Klaviyo has been the leading email marketing software for some time now. However, there are some signs that this may not be the case for much longer.

Vantagens

Klavyio's integration with almost any product in the market is one of its best features. This allows users to integrate Klavyio into their existing workflows and systems seamlessly. Klavyio's wide range of integrations makes it a versatile tool that can be used in many different ways.

Desvantagens

Klavyio's interface is in dire need of an upgrade. It is outdated and does not meet the needs of modern users. The interface is clunky and difficult to use, and it does not provide users' needed features. Klavyio needs to modernize its interface and provide a more user-friendly experience.

Omnisend

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Mailchimp was dumped by Shopify at the moment.

Garrett

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Moved over from competitor and will never look back.

Avaliado em 06/08/2022

They have top knotch sales and support staff. within a day of submitting an inquiry i was put in touch with someone who helped answer all my questions and set up a follow up call with a more technical employee. They treat you like your their top customer even on one of their lower plans.

Vantagens

Easy integration and set up process. I was able to get up an running in under 2 hours. They have a ton of prebuilt flows and automations to get the most bang for you dollar. Their support team is super helpful.

Desvantagens

The UI takes a few a minutes to get used to, but this is the case with most softwares.

Fatih
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Klaviyo offers a comprehensive online marketing option

Avaliado em 22/09/2022

Vantagens

Klaviyo covers all our requirements about online marketing, especially in SMS marketing side with its advance features.

Desvantagens

Klaviyo could offer their solutions with a more user-friendly user interface especially in product's management panel.

Kanishk
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Klaviyo saved the day

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Vantagens

The interface is very user friendly and does not take long to get used to the product and understand the product

Desvantagens

Implementation of scratch cards would be a great addition to the product.

Sendinblue e Mailchimp
Mel

Amazing software

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

I have fixed a lot of missed opportunities within my business.

Vantagens

Email automations are amazing - Klaviyo step you through what you need for your online store - abandoned cart, welcome flows,. The scheduling tool to send messages to your audience across time zones/days.

Desvantagens

It took a bit to get my head around the filters but there is a great community support.

Muhammad
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great and easy powerfully software

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

My overall experienced have been positive. I recommend the my friends and fellow to use this software. it is the best email marketing software.

Vantagens

It is the best ecommerce email platform. it is a good standard ecommerce email and SMS marketing for ease of use. I loved all the interesting feature for sending SMS to my customer. Automation of email is amazing. it's interface is easy for use of unexperienced person. overall my thinking is positive for working of this software. it easy for use and understand. it's a excellent email software.

Desvantagens

I cannot see the image into the library. have a great experience for use of this software. sometime more time to sending the mail.

HubSpot Marketing Hub
Roger
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

El mejor manejador de emails para marketing

Avaliado em 26/09/2022

En general el software esta bastante bien, bastante intuitivo y facil de usar para alguien que va empezando a enviar su campaña a traves de emails.

Vantagens

Lo facil que es poder programar los envios de los correos, poder obtener reportes, subir toda la data de los clientes en diferentes segmentos, construccion de emails faciles.

Desvantagens

No existe alguna integraccion para Whatsapp, esto es importante ya que mucha gente prefiere ser contactada por WhatsApp que por correo.

Eszter
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Vantagens

Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly.

They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

Desvantagens

We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

Sendlane e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

MailChimp did not provide training and tech support.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Mailchimp did not have an easy to reach customer service team and they did not offer a dedicated customer success manager like Klaviyo does.
Luke
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

Vantagens

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

Desvantagens

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Dennis
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Vantagens

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Desvantagens

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Sendinblue

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Manny
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good ESP That Does What You Need

Avaliado em 14/06/2021

Besides cost, the biggest team our team wanted to get out of the ESP was email automation which you get built in with Klaviyo. We had some assistance with our agency to get on-boarded and build some additional flows but overall, there wasn't to much of a learning curve with building the emails. Their tables do not render nicely in Outlook though, which didn't have that issue before which is a bummer.

Vantagens

With our previous ESP, we had to pay extra for the automation that you would expect with your email service provider. With looking at bottom line, that is what lead us to research other ESPs, which lead us to Klaviyo. While there is a learning curve with any new program, this one wasn't to bad to get adjusted. I will say I do miss the dedicated account rep we had with previous ESP and the on-boarding specialist okay...our marketing agency helped with the on-boarding as it was heading into Q4 and they helped steer ship in right direction after first two emails had less then stellar open rates.

Desvantagens

The features are there that you need from an ESP perspective. They even recently announced the introduction of SMS marketing within their platform which helps ROI tracking to be even better instead of having to rely on a 3rd party vendor and who takes credit between a SMS message or email message. While our email send total is actually higher than in Listrak, we do not have a dedicated account manager to meet with and discuss the account, what they see, suggestions on where to optimize, etc. It is much cheaper than Listrak and another ESP we looked at so you get what you pay for.

Emarsys e dotdigital Engagement Cloud

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

If money wasn't an issue between the two platforms, I would have stayed preferred we stayed with Listrak, but there cost was way to high comparatively and not even for as many "goods."

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Ultimately we were able to get everything we were looking for at a lower cost with Klaviyo. Had some hiccups along the way and the Outlook rendering issue is a pain in the rear if you aren't coding all your emails, but to stay with Listrak, it would have been a much higher cost.
Meghan
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

My favorite marketing tool

Avaliado em 14/12/2020

Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Vantagens

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Desvantagens

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on.

I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Daniel
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Better than mailchimp - no question

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

Vantagens

If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules.

For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder.

You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

Desvantagens

While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

ConvertKit e Drip

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

There are annoying bugs in Mailchimp or missing features which Klaviyo does beautifully. Most of those issues are related to emails within a drip (flow in Klaviyo). Rearranging the order of emails, reusing blocks from one email in another one without recreating from scratch, creating multiple branches within a drip based on subscriber criteria, A/B testing your emails in a drip, all those are critical and only in Klaviyo.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

I heard good things about it from others, seemed more versatile and matched to our needs.
Arthur

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

Avaliado em 03/01/2020

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Vantagens

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Desvantagens

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

Avaliado em 09/08/2018

Vantagens

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Desvantagens

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Kyle
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Vantagens

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Desvantagens

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Zapier

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

More developed features out of beta
Liza
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful tool to implement a unique advertising campaign via email and SMS

Avaliado em 01/06/2022

With Klaviyo, our e-mail and SMS marketing capabilities have evolved, and we can expand our marketing operations and target new segments of customers. With Klaviyo, we also have a library of analytics for all our previous campaigns, and we've taken advantage of it by keeping its flaws under scrutiny and continuous improvement.

Vantagens

I love the fact that Klaviyo gives us multiple options so that we can filter existing and potential customers and send out promotions and alerts on a regular basis. I love Klaviyo's ability to categorize customers into multiple segments based on their data and past transaction history, allowing for unique email and SMS formatting to suit each segment's needs. I also like the fact that it is easy to create new campaigns by using the ready-made templates provided by Klaviyo, and I also like the ease of importing and preparing contact lists and also scheduling send dates. I appreciate the excellent reports that Klaviyo provides us with, which give us a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of customers with our campaigns, and we can determine by means of these reports the extent of the success of those campaigns.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any technical issues with Klaviyo. The user interface is very intuitive, all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I love the fact that there is a support team ready to help us and answer our queries at all times.

andres

Use Klaviyo for dropshipping

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

I started the free trial and saw a great potential for my dropshipping store when I started doing emailing. so I got my account upgrade and my conversions raised up to 23% since then I use klaviyo in all my stores. Emailing marketing its a MUST in e-commerce so if you are starting into the business you really should consider in getting only the best o the best softwares out there because the better the help you have the better your business will be.

Vantagens

I loved the feature of sending sms to my costumers at my drop shipping store. Its really easy and simple to use. Also I increased my conversions by 23% only by email marketing

Desvantagens

Really have not much to say about what I liked the least about this software because it. helped me out a lot for my drop shipping store.

SugarCRM Mailchimp Integration

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

I saw a review in YouTube
Veronica

Best email app ever!

Avaliado em 10/12/2019

I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Vantagens

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Desvantagens

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Claire
  • Setor: Cosmético
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Completely transformed our ecomm presence!

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Vantagens

Klaviyo doesn't just have an easy-to-use platform that makes it fast to set up flows and campaigns, their customer support is incredible! They're always super helpful and the platform has helped us dramatically increase our conversion rate!

Desvantagens

I would like to see more templates that can easily be customized, they have a great selection but I would love to see more!

Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

We needed better deliverability, analytics, and functionality.

Michele

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great platform but poor CS

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

The platform itself is great. The level of service from our Customer Success rep is awful. It's like crickets when you try and contact them for an issue. So our team usually contacts both Support and our CS rep. And most of the time Support replies first. You would think a dedicated CS rep who provide a level of service that you'd want to recommend to others. Instead, we never know when we'll hear from our rep. We cross our fingers that Support can answer our questions. I think that's ridiculous. Klaviyo needs to improve this most definitely.

Vantagens

Klaviyo integrates very easily with so many platforms. It's easy to use and has great segmentation tools.

Desvantagens

SMS is not great. They recently rebranded which completely throws me off with their new color choice. I almost felt like the rebrand was a way to cover up a whole lot of changes that they didn't want people to notice.

Omnisend e Mailchimp
Andrew
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Excellent Email Software

Avaliado em 17/12/2019

Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Vantagens

The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Desvantagens

To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.