Klaviyo

4,6 (432)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução de email marketing para plataformas de comércio eletrônico

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

432 avaliações

Dennis
Dennis
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Vantagens

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Desvantagens

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Brevo

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Eszter
Eszter
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Vantagens

Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly.

They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

Desvantagens

We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

MailChimp did not provide training and tech support.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Mailchimp did not have an easy to reach customer service team and they did not offer a dedicated customer success manager like Klaviyo does.
Dayle
Dayle
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Great product... with problems.

Avaliado em 26/12/2019

Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was:

"Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually."

This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors.

You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly.

Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer.

You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Desvantagens

Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot!

Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code.

If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder).

The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin.

There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

I signed up to Klaviyo as a trial to experience another software other than my current software. So I had some sort of comparison, and to see if there were any additional features. Which I can confirm there are a lot more options, features, and ease of use with Klaviyo.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

I made the switch from MailChimp to Klaviyo after a trial basis of Klaviyo and finding there is more I was able to do and accomplish. However, I later reverted back to using MailChimp as I did not want the errors on my pages that Klaviyo provides, and I did not want to radically decrease the loads speed of pages for my customers. People lose interest quick while waiting for a page to load, page load speeds mean EVERYTHING! So the choice I had was less email features or lose customers. I chose less email features.
RACEHL

6+ Years on Klaviyo

Avaliado em 29/02/2024

Vantagens

I love the ease of use, likely because we've used it for so long and I'm so familiar with the platform. When they do make updates, it's not too much at once in the way many companies go about updating. The email editor is simple, the ability to a/b test is as well. Overall great functionality.

Desvantagens

I think the native content boxes can be more customizable although they are improving slowly. I'd love to be able to set the font sizes on mobile to be a percentage of the size on desktop instead of choosing multiple font sizes. They used to have amazing support, it's nowhere near where it used to be.

Karan
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pretty good software with just one reservation

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Vantagens

Integration abilities with other tools, flows/automation is very easy to setup, the tool is intuitive, other email tools do not offer SMS as well, so it is really good for e-commerce stores.

Desvantagens

Pricing, other ESPs are priced more economically, which is favourable for a startup that is trying to scale. At times it is hard to justify the monthly fixed cost if you've had a hard month.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to set-up tool - all-in-one marketing ecosystem that can be scaled

Avaliado em 07/10/2023

Very positive as we can also tap into a great network of freelancers / talent that knows the tool / ecosystem to answer any questions or execute specific projects for us.

Vantagens

Easy of set-up stands out the most as we've used and set-up many tools for ourselves and our clients. Additionally, we love that the customer data platform is built in so that we have a vertically integrated one stp shop to analyze our customer or client's data at scale!

Desvantagens

It can be challenging for our junior marketing analysts to implement APIs and end-to-end campaigns, so we have to hire our freelancers / talent. So it is easy to set-up but to scale you most likely need to hire in some expertise on a hourly basis.

ActiveCampaign , GetResponse e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Better reporting functionalities than our previous tool activecampaign

ActiveCampaign

Their customer data platform
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Vantagens

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Desvantagens

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

MoonMail

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

Better features and ease of use

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

Klayvio seemed like a more complete solution and they analytics is quite detailed so you can optimize your campaigns are every stage their integrations with shopify are quite deep as well
Ashish
Ashish
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Excellent choice

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

Excellent. Their team is also super supportive and quick to respond with guidance. Would recommend Klaviyo.

Vantagens

Before choosing Klaviyo for our e-commerce business, we had done an extensive search of email marketing providers. Klaviyo seemed to have a differentiated set of features that allows more extensive analytics and data on email performance vs other providers. We've found this performance data to be extremely useful in determining what emails are/aren't working and in performing A/B testing. I would highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce companies

Desvantagens

Klaviyo still doesn't have all the features that we'd love to see but they are continuously evolving and launching new tools. For example, their pop-up creation tool is very basic so one typically needs a 3rd party tool to manage pop-ups/forms.

Siddharth

Juliette
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Klaviyo is a great emailing tool

Avaliado em 02/11/2023

Vantagens

Klaviyo is a pillar of our marketing strategy now. It helped us optimize our turnover thanks to campaigns that are well received and automation that are easily customized.

Desvantagens

Klaviyo is a little expensive compared to sendinblue that we used before.

Arthur

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

Avaliado em 03/01/2020

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Vantagens

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Desvantagens

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Luke
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

Vantagens

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

Desvantagens

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Kar
  • Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Has everything an experienced marketer will need and more, but the slow/choppy UX is frustratin...

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Great! Although I’m very critical of their UX, Klaviyo makes up for it in the number of features it offers. Also a great platform for agencies, as it has a lot of built in reporting features.

Vantagens

It has all the features that a seasoned marketer needs

Desvantagens

The user experience can often be slow and laggy unless you have a high end computer with lots of RAM. Probably the only bad thing about Klaviyo.

Sam

Well worth the money

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

Despite the cons I laid out above, if you do have decent traffic and a good list size, you're missing out by not using klaviyo.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is the gold standard in eCommerce email & SMS marketing for a reason. It serves as a central hub for all your customer data and is the foundational building block for a strong segmentation & CLV strategy. It's extremely powerful with lots of features to tailor your marketing to your specific business case. I've also been very pleased with Klaviyo's customer support and educational resources.

Desvantagens

Let's face it — this isn't the cheapest email software out there. For small eComm companies that are just starting out, it likely isn't the best option. The price isn't justified unless you have a decent-sized list and traffic on your site. It's also complex so there's a little bit of a learning curve.

Douglas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best email management system

Avaliado em 20/08/2022

I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is the best Ecommerce email platform. It's the place for your lifetime value and segmentation strategy. And the customer service is second to none. It has so many features, and can do anything you need.

Desvantagens

It's expensive, so if you're looking for something cheap, look elsewhere. Since it's also tiered, you should have a minimum number of subscribers and revenue per month to make it worth it.

Chris
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

Avaliado em 29/06/2020

Vantagens

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

Desvantagens

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

Hiral
Hiral
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

One of the Best Solutions for Internet Retail

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Vantagens

Very easy-to-use platform, You can setup multiple types of automation campaigns specific to your type of retail. Abandoned Carts etc.

Desvantagens

The pricing model is per store or site, We own about 6 different brands so not able to use sends between brands so have to be very selective of the plans required. Also, there was an auto plan where it automatically removes users that have unsubscribed and lowers the plan tiers.

SendGrid

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

The automated email campaigns were a major reason for choosing Klaviyo vs other platforms, other platforms too have those features but Klaviyo seems way more refined and geared towards Internet Retail.
Cristian
Cristian

Very good at its job

Avaliado em 07/04/2023

Vantagens

It's software that is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. The flow management, template builder works very well. I would say that if you have an e-commerce store, Klaviyo is one of those key software to have. A/B testing also works very well. The newsletter forms also. Overall I had a great experience with this.

Desvantagens

The price is the worst part of it, for sure. And this is something that they would need to reconsider as someone who is starting out cannot use their services from the start. Someone starting out will go to another software, get used to that one, and even if they want to make the switch to Klaviyo after a while, it's not easy and they will stay with that worse software for a long time.

Jr

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great platform if you like data

Avaliado em 29/12/2022

Overall, Klaviyo is a platform that I recommend to almost all of my clients. Klaviyo has done a great job of improving its capabilities over the years.

Vantagens

What I like the most about the Klaviyo Platform is the ability to understand user journeys and tie that directly to business objectives.

Desvantagens

It has a few quirks, like the dashboard not loading when you have a large amount of data but you can still export to a CSV file.

Omnisend

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

I needed a more robust platform.

Better features
Liza
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful tool to implement a unique advertising campaign via email and SMS

Avaliado em 01/06/2022

With Klaviyo, our e-mail and SMS marketing capabilities have evolved, and we can expand our marketing operations and target new segments of customers. With Klaviyo, we also have a library of analytics for all our previous campaigns, and we've taken advantage of it by keeping its flaws under scrutiny and continuous improvement.

Vantagens

I love the fact that Klaviyo gives us multiple options so that we can filter existing and potential customers and send out promotions and alerts on a regular basis. I love Klaviyo's ability to categorize customers into multiple segments based on their data and past transaction history, allowing for unique email and SMS formatting to suit each segment's needs. I also like the fact that it is easy to create new campaigns by using the ready-made templates provided by Klaviyo, and I also like the ease of importing and preparing contact lists and also scheduling send dates. I appreciate the excellent reports that Klaviyo provides us with, which give us a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of customers with our campaigns, and we can determine by means of these reports the extent of the success of those campaigns.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any technical issues with Klaviyo. The user interface is very intuitive, all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I love the fact that there is a support team ready to help us and answer our queries at all times.

Michele

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great platform but poor CS

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

The platform itself is great. The level of service from our Customer Success rep is awful. It's like crickets when you try and contact them for an issue. So our team usually contacts both Support and our CS rep. And most of the time Support replies first. You would think a dedicated CS rep who provide a level of service that you'd want to recommend to others. Instead, we never know when we'll hear from our rep. We cross our fingers that Support can answer our questions. I think that's ridiculous. Klaviyo needs to improve this most definitely.

Vantagens

Klaviyo integrates very easily with so many platforms. It's easy to use and has great segmentation tools.

Desvantagens

SMS is not great. They recently rebranded which completely throws me off with their new color choice. I almost felt like the rebrand was a way to cover up a whole lot of changes that they didn't want people to notice.

Omnisend e Mailchimp
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Best tool for ecommerce

Avaliado em 26/03/2024

Vantagens

You don't need coding or a dedicated IT team to use Klaviyo and still you get to build all your transactional comms and tailor the experience for your customers. The documentation in Klaviyo Academy is amazing, other platforms give you articles, Klaviyo give you videos. Integrations work great, event if it takes a couple of minutes to trigger the actions.

Desvantagens

They have a small delay in user-triggered actions. You can integrate with many many tools, but be patient with the triggers. Sometimes you may think you automation is not working properly but it's just that Klaviyo is taking a couple of minutes to pull the information from the third-party tool.

Abdellatif
Abdellatif
  • Setor: Software

Definitely worth the money

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

Generally, I strongly suggest Klaviyo as an email showcasing and mechanization stage. The product's dashboard and following techniques are exceptionally clear, and assisted us with effectively checking development in email commitment/deals month-over-month.

Vantagens

Klaviyo is the highest quality level in eCommerce email and SMS promoting on purpose. It fills in as a focal center point for all your client information and is the essential structure block for serious areas of strength for an and CLV methodology. It's incredibly strong with heaps of highlights to fit your advertising to your particular business case. I've additionally been extremely satisfied with Klaviyo's client assistance and instructive assets.

Desvantagens

Can we just be real - this isn't the least expensive email programming out there. For little eComm organizations that are simply beginning, it probably isn't the most ideal choice. The cost isn't legitimate except if you have a nice estimated rundown and traffic on your site. It's likewise intricate so there's a smidgen of an expectation to learn and adapt.

Matthew
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

One of the Best ESPs

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

Vantagens

It's easy to set things up be that your segments, your campaign emails, automation, or follow through with other programs.

Desvantagens

Wouldn't work with Yahoo Small Business. It would also sometimes throw junk HTML into my emails for no reason.

Razões para escolher o Klaviyo

We needed a better tool.

Razões para mudar para o Klaviyo

A combination of price and competence.
Nishtha

Super effective! Great service

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

I work in an e-commerce company and we deal with 100+ shopify stores on a daily basis. I manage a team of 5 who work on designing emails for these stores and klaviyo is the only platform we use to send our emails. A Very happy and satisfied customer. Super easy to integrate with other apps too!

Vantagens

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team! Quick learning videos that really help with self learning.

Desvantagens

I wish they had more options to create a more targeted segment to send emails. Although there is a lot one can play around with but some more can help target customers as per their behavior.