Airtable

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1549 avaliações

Randy
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An amazingly capable tool I use daily

Avaliado em 29/10/2022

I use it for planning, status tracking, record keeping, data compilation, and most importantly - qualitative data analysis. It's allowed me to do that kind of analysis more effectively and efficiently than in the past.

Vantagens

Airtable combines the ease of use of a spreadsheet with the capabilities of a relational database. I have set up some rather complex qualitative data analyses on airtable that have really enhanced and sped up my workflow. The ease of use of the interface, combined with the relational abilities, and the multiple ways to view/interact with the data, are unmatched with any other tool I've used. It has literally opened up new capabilities for me.

Desvantagens

Some aspects of using it are not especially intuitive; took a little getting used to. I wish it had more complex formula capability, like the Excel formulas (and even VBA while I'm dreaming).

Kerols
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

I love airtable

Avaliado em 29/10/2022

Vantagens

Amazing application for business and personal use. Saving your documents as a data and its on-line , i think this is the most useful online database appAnd it's easy to use

Desvantagens

Only thing is, as being a free user, I am missing the blocks, since they moved to premium version now. I am not asking many, would be just nice to give a single block per base for free-users... Leaving it to the developers

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Airtable is my new bestie. (Nonprofit)

Avaliado em 09/11/2022

The interface is beautiful, user friendly, and with the incredible variety of field types, powerful views and filters, you can accomplish almost anything in here. I used Sharepoint Lists and Microsoft Flow at a previous organization, and this is a million times better. What a beautiful piece of tech!

Vantagens

This software is incredibly powerful, and once you get the hang of it, pretty simple to use. We are so grateful for the nonprofit discount, which makes it affordable for our organization. We're using it to manage grant applications and awards in tandem with other software such as Typeform, Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack. It has many powerful built in automation capabilities, and works very well with Zapier for even more power.

Desvantagens

Airtable can take some effort and training to learn and master, in order to use it to it's maximum capacity.

monday.com, ClickUp e Microsoft Excel

Razões para escolher o Airtable

Airtable is so much more powerful. It can integrate with hundreds of other apps.

Microsoft SharePoint

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable met our needs with the variety of extensions, automations, public facing forms, interfaces and dashboards, and integrations with software we needed to make the system function.
Phyllis
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Highly functional database with intuitive data view options

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

It has been much easier to track existing and planned grant applications, successful and submitted ones, produce finance summaries and keep on top of deadlines because of the clear views.

Vantagens

We use this programme to manage our grant applications, budget, bookings and spend. Being able to centralise lots of datapoints around a grant and then view different parts of that information in easy to read colour coded views is great.

Desvantagens

My only regular issue is not being able to type Excel style formulas into a cell, having to work out the value and then type it in.

Enrique
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Airtable la plataforma online fácil de usar para crear y compartir bases de datos

Avaliado em 31/10/2022

Es una buena herramienta que facilita la forma para digitalizar los procesos del día a día en la actividad y ahorrar tiempo de gestión

Vantagens

Que las bases de datos son únicas y pueden contener toda la información que necesitas para llevar a cabo el proyecto de forma que todo está integrado en la aplicación

Desvantagens

La curva de aprendizaje es un poco alta hasta que te haces con la aplicación auqnue hay mucha información en internet y una gran comunidad dispuesta a ayudar

Notion

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Porque vi varios tutoriales en internet y me parecio que aun siendo compleja la usabilidad era mejor y más intuitiva conceptualmene que Notion
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

Avaliado em 23/10/2022

The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

Vantagens

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

Desvantagens

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Aimee
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

Avaliado em 24/09/2022

I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

Vantagens

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

Desvantagens

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Laurène

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more...

Avaliado em 11/09/2022

We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)

We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Vantagens

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles.
Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great.
Usecases are endless.

Desvantagens

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable.

This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app).

In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

Eduardo
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off

Avaliado em 18/08/2022

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

Vantagens

Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.

Desvantagens

The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.

Jotform

Razões para escolher o Airtable

Excel really feels like software from another century, undoubtedly it is powerful, but it is also exteremely limited in its capabilities.

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Jorform was seen more from the forms functionality, but Airtable had more powerful options for table views.
Adnan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All-in-one product for marketing & information management

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

Vantagens

We use Airtable as almost anything. If you are familiar with Airtable, you know that it can be anything. Just to name a few:

Marketing task management
Document and resource listing
Forms for recruiting or surveys
Content planning
CRM
Documenting any sort of research
Visualising simple data
Expense tracking

Desvantagens

Airtable's some of the premium features are not very clear. So sometimes you have to stuck in some free features without knowing that you are already over capacity. However, using this product with free option for about 2-3 years in 2 different company so far. It's great! I also use Airtable for personal stuff like school applications, job hunting, and document/resource listing.

monday.com

Razões para escolher o Airtable

Excel is useless for task or project management.

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable is great with free option.
Madelyn
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully.

I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

Vantagens

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

Desvantagens

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible!

The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Denise

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Airtable is a great collaborative project manager

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

My team and I like Airtable because it helps us keep track of all of our clients in one central location. My initial impression was that it wouldn't really make a difference in our regular operations, but now I see how wrong I was. With Airtable, users are able to work with many data types in a grid-based environment. It also facilitates the development of cloud-based apps that are easily integrated with other infrastructure.

Vantagens

One of my favorite features is the ability to personalize each of my boards. Not only that, but I have the ability to work closely with my team by syncing and discussing our respective projects and making use of our shared notes. It's incredible how many wonderful things there are in the Universe. Airtable helps me plan out my monthly social media posts in advance. I'm able to keep on top of things and make timely social media posts because I plan ahead. My knowledge and experience have taught me to be more methodical and cooperative in my job.

Desvantagens

Every once in a while, things aren't as user-friendly as they could be. Sometimes I'll make my own template, but first I'll look at tens of others to get ideas. Be patient with the procedure; it will take some time to complete. Once set up, the interface is typically straightforward.

• Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Powerful and flexible collaboration tool

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

Overall, Airtable has given us a flexible collaboration tool which allowed us to work more efficiently, both internally, and externally with our various stakeholders.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to switch between a tabular view and a kanban view for the same data. We always needed an easy visual tool (kanban) for our workflow but also needed a tabular view for an overall look of our work. Airtable seamlessly combines these two along with other features.

Desvantagens

The dashboarding feature is quite new and is still a bit limited. The row limitation is a little too low.

Jira e Trello

Razões para escolher o Airtable

We needed a forms functionality so we can take in requests from people outside our team.

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Easy to share and collaborate with Google SSO, has more features compared to Trello.
Sarah
  • Setor: Varejistas

The Google Sheet of your dreams

Avaliado em 21/04/2022

There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

Vantagens

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

Desvantagens

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Pius
  • Setor: Internet

Airtable

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

I love Airtable. I can't leave it for any other alternative out there, free and whatnot. Our data is easily accessible, trackable and so much easier to manage and manipulate with real-time impact.
Airtable functions smoothly within our workflows, it's easy to manage, and is highly scalable. We love it.

Vantagens

Automations! Automating workflows is very important for my business because we are very few and manage a huge customer base. This takes a lot off our plates and we can focus more on the tasks we can't automate. Workflows such as weekly digests, where we send a different message to customers in different views, with specific data respective to each group. For us, automation is the real deal!

Desvantagens

I can't really complain about Airtable's shortcomings to be really honest. But I guess that's just me. However, one problem I assume new users face though is the realization that they still need a lot of their Excel and spreadsheet skills here with Airtable formulas. It is not as friendly in that department to inexperienced users. I suppose that could be a con for new users not proficient with Excel sheets or spreadsheets in general.

Google Sheets

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable is Google Sheets on Steroids! It just offers a lot more and is very affordable.
Vasilis

A good organizer.

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

Vantagens

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it.
It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you.
check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool.
I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Desvantagens

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree?
And the 'merge option' is buggy.
Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here.
Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing.
However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

Miles
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Airtable is our daily driver and trusted data keeper

Avaliado em 14/03/2022

Overall Airtable is a great product that we will continue to use because the alternative, competitive products simply do not have the feature set, and are even more difficult to learn. We find that with Airtable we can be as productive as possible in a reasonable amount of time, and feel secure that our data is safe.

Vantagens

Airtable, once learned, is simple to use for data collection, data management, and reporting. We like being able to build custom forms, quickly, to add data to records and it makes our employee's jobs easier. The mobile features are strong and allow us to get work done on the road by phone, and we feel like our data is safe and accessible.

Desvantagens

Airtable has a learning curve for admin and users. Not to say this is Airtable's fault, but to say Airtble is "plug and play" would be false. This learning curve has proven time consuming and creates delays when onboarding new employees who's strength is not data management platforms.

kintone

ZOHO is clumsy at best.

Zoho CRM

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Kintone could not support the amount of records for the price we needed, and Airtable had an easier interface that agreed with our style. As a non-profit one of our highest priorities is budget and Airtable accommodated our record needs at a fair rate.
Jay
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

Vantagens

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

Desvantagens

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.

Cost and feature set

Claris FileMaker e Google Sheets

Cost and ease of use.
Molly
  • Setor: Fotografia

Longtime Airtable User

Avaliado em 10/11/2021

I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

Vantagens

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

Desvantagens

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

monday.com e ClickUp

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

I had seen these other products about a year into using Airtable and was pretty content with my current situation, I took a look at ClickUp and it just seemed too bloated for what I needed. Monday also. Airtable is just a lot easier to use in a simple manner or a more complex manner when you are ready for it.
Steve

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

Vantagens

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use.

I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love,

1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone!

2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me.

3. The referral credits and program is awesome!

4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy.

5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything.

I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

Desvantagens

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

Colin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site.

I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Vantagens

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly.

A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works.

I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible.

I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Desvantagens

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of.

I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ibrahim
  • Setor: Automotivo

Best Database for a Non-Coder

Avaliado em 26/04/2021

I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Vantagens

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Desvantagens

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Google Sheets e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

Airtable is a database, not just a spreadsheet. It allows me to build more complex programs complete with automations, integrations, & an API. A normal spreadsheet just can't match that.
Bryn
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

Vantagens

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good:

- There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software.
- Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification.
- Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents.
-Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts.

The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Desvantagens

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

alia
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Our Content Calendar!

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Vantagens

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one.

We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

Desvantagens

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from.

Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Trello, Later, monday.com, Notion, Hootsuite e Google Sheets

Razões para escolher o Airtable

Asana is great but wasn’t the right fit for us for this use. We still use it for project management just not content. It was easier to have all the visuals and fluid views that airtable did.

Asana

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

It has so many views. It’s not too much of a drain on resources to set up. Very affordable.
Kevin
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Vantagens

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Google Sheets e Microsoft Excel

Razões para escolher o Airtable

I needed something that didn't require someone to have a Microsoft account and that could be on my phone or on my computer or where I was.

Razões para mudar para o Airtable

I wanted something that had pre-made templates and something that could be shared to anyone on any device.