CEIPAL ATS

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

746 avaliações

Diego
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Sim, Bom !

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Desvantagens

Poderia ter menos burocracia. Uso de forma legal mas poderia ter campos não obrigatorios

Prabhu
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool that meets our needs

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Desvantagens

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Resposta do Ceipal Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

Avaliado em 07/09/2022

The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

Vantagens

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Mohd Saif ali

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ceipal is a best software to source candidates here we can source in multiples job boards

Avaliado em 15/09/2022

I am working with ceipal last from 2+ Years and now I am expert to source candidates

Vantagens

Power monster where I can source best candidates

Desvantagens

Yeah now a days we are getting alot of candidates how is working with employers only. its very difficult to find W2 candidates

Hadi

Ceipal ATS

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Vantagens

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Desvantagens

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

Zoho Recruit, Bullhorn ATS & CRM e iCIMS Talent Cloud

Razões para escolher o CEIPAL ATS

Because the OLD ATS lacked the functions such as integration, Reporting, customizations and many more.

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Pricing, features, and Integrations.

Resposta do CEIPAL Traduzido para o Português

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Shalini

Review for CEIPAL ATS

Avaliado em 02/08/2022

I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Vantagens

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Desvantagens

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

prakash

Ceipal

Avaliado em 26/09/2022

I am daily using this software, its very help to find people and store data base

Vantagens

I like this software sourcing good profile

Desvantagens

I like this software give lots of feature in one software, this softeare reduced the time for soucring good matching profile.

LinkedIn for Business

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Linkdid and other products can't save databae and multiple taks so i choose in this product
  • Setor: Software

Ceipal

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

I like ceipal because it's very helpful to find a candidate report and stored data bases.

Vantagens

I like his features and this software using friendly

Desvantagens

To improve adding some features and some network issues

LinkedIn Jobs

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Because ceipal has very impressive features and stored data bases and getting some easy to sourcing profile
Vinay

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

User Friendly

Avaliado em 23/01/2019

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Vantagens

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Desvantagens

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Ashish
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I am using this everyday so i know it is very easy to use

Avaliado em 12/09/2022

I use Ceipal everyday to search right candidates, submitting candidates, update interview and onboarding of offered candidates. Best part is easy to access and easy to find..

Vantagens

AI feature is very helpful to find right candidates according to job position

Desvantagens

All features available in Ceipal are easy to access, So in my mind there is no demerits of Ceipal.

Divyanshi

Best Applicant Tracking system for US Staffing

Avaliado em 19/09/2022

We are using Ceipal for Search Cnadidates from Job Boards and also Using Ceipal to publish our Jobs on open platform,,,, Best ATS in reasonable pricing

Vantagens

E- boarding - Ceipal allows the User to send any document to the Applicant to sign it digitally

Frequent changes in User Interface makes path difficult sometime

Robbie
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Excellent product but needs more help!

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Vantagens

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Desvantagens

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Razões para escolher o CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

ARUN
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Avaliado em 03/11/2020

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Vantagens

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Desvantagens

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razões para escolher o CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

RESUMate

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Ravi

Worth for money

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Vantagens

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Vantagens

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Desvantagens

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Zoho Recruit, PCRecruiter e Avionté

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Resposta do CEIPAL Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

POLA
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Good Product Recruiting.

Avaliado em 08/12/2016

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Vantagens

Customisation options and customer support.

Desvantagens

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Vantagens

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Desvantagens

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Vantagens

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Desvantagens

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Avaliado em 31/07/2017

Vantagens

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Desvantagens

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Bruce

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Vantagens

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Desvantagens

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Vantagens

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB.
It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Desvantagens

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Nabeel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Amazing ATS

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Vantagens

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Desvantagens

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Combination of all ATS

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

Vantagens

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Desvantagens

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razões para mudar para o CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.
Swarnadip

ATS at its best.

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Vantagens

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Desvantagens

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Vantagens

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Desvantagens

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Resposta do CEIPAL Traduzido para o Português

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.