Exibindo 465 avaliações de 417

CEIPAL TalentHire

Web-based Recruitment Management & Onboarding

4,4 /5 (417 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 465 avaliações de 417
Prabhu J.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool that meets our needs

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Desvantagens

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Resposta do Ceipal Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Arun N.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Avaliado em 03/11/2020

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Vantagens

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Desvantagens

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Ravi J.

Worth for money

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Vantagens

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Robbie B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Excellent product but needs more help!

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Vantagens

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Desvantagens

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

Tiffany A.
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Vantagens

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Desvantagens

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

Padmaja M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ex user of Ceipal

Avaliado em 09/11/2020

Ceipal was good in the way of uploading the resume and reviewing our submission rate.

The Cons- It was not that good in souring the resumes, When were source the resume we never used to get the resumes as we get when we source in direct job boards.

Vantagens

Uploading the resume to the requirement was easy task. Searching our internal updated resume was very easy.

Desvantagens

The portal and the options were not that user friendly. It mandatory need support person to help us use the portal.
While I was using most of the options were very complicated.

Sonu K.
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Combination of all ATS

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

Vantagens

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Desvantagens

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Pavan K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

'CEIPAL'- Low budget product with High efficiency output

Avaliado em 03/07/2019

Being a Senior Resourcing specialist i use CEIPAL on daily basis. it helps me a lot in sourcing quality profiles

Vantagens

first thing about CEIPAL is its a LOW cost ATS with Good Output for Business and its a User Friendly software that can be learn'd very quickly.

Desvantagens

sometimes there will be No accuracy in the output of resumes and also no Sequence in the output.

Seema Y.
  • Setor: Software

EXCELLENT APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Lot's of monotonous tasks can be handled by just a CLICK. Making life easy.

Vantagens

It has a excellent GUI that helps everyone to work so easily. Saves time and is a huge respository for the documents.

Desvantagens

There should be more promotions about this product. Not everyone knows about it.

Tom L.

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Desvantagens

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Vinay P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

User Friendly

Avaliado em 23/01/2019

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Vantagens

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Desvantagens

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Pola S.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Good Product Recruiting.

Avaliado em 08/12/2016

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Vantagens

Customisation options and customer support.

Desvantagens

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Neeraj K.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Vantagens

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Desvantagens

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vipin P.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Vantagens

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Desvantagens

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Vidyadhar N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Avaliado em 31/07/2017

Vantagens

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Desvantagens

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Carolyn H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Avaliado em 01/08/2017

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Vantagens

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.