420 avaliações

CEIPAL TalentHire

Web-based Recruitment Management & Onboarding

4,4 /5 (420 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
420 avaliações
Prabhu J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool that meets our needs

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Desvantagens

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Resposta do Ceipal Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Arun N.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Avaliado em 03/11/2020

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Vantagens

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Desvantagens

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Vantagens

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Desvantagens

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Tiffany A.
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Vantagens

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Desvantagens

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

Jeri K.

VERY VERY PLEASED

Avaliado em 03/05/2021

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Vantagens

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Desvantagens

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Ravi J.

Worth for money

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Vantagens

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Robbie B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Excellent product but needs more help!

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Vantagens

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Desvantagens

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

Sonu K.
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização

Combination of all ATS

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

Vantagens

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Desvantagens

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Tom L.

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Desvantagens

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Vinay P.

User Friendly

Avaliado em 23/01/2019

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Vantagens

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Desvantagens

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Pola S.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Good Product Recruiting.

Avaliado em 08/12/2016

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Vantagens

Customisation options and customer support.

Desvantagens

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Neeraj K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Vantagens

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Desvantagens

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vipin P.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Vantagens

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Desvantagens

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Vidyadhar N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Avaliado em 31/07/2017

Vantagens

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Desvantagens

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Carolyn H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Avaliado em 01/08/2017

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Vantagens

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Srinath T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Avaliado em 10/08/2017

Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

Vantagens

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

Desvantagens

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Dear Srinath,

Seema Y.

• Suporte ao cliente

Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment...

Avaliado em 07/03/2018

Vantagens

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System.
Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

Dear Seema,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face.We have given 'Clipboard' feature in the applicants module to copy the email IDs to send emails. We hope this is useful for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Imran M.

• Suporte ao cliente

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Avaliado em 19/03/2018

Vantagens

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Desvantagens

Well as there are issues with everything, Even Talenhire have few cons. 1 Specific thing is, Even after defining the role for the each individual, No matter what role it is, the name gets displayed on the home screen under Bench DashBoard or Recruitment Summary displaying number of submissions/interviews /Placements.
This needs to be fixed. Only recruiters should be displayed here, not all such as administrators/Accountants are also shown on this which is irrelevant. Apart from this everything is fine and good.

Dear Imran,

Brenda P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

Avaliado em 29/11/2016

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Dear Brenda,

Tim K.

ATS Functionality and Support

Avaliado em 31/01/2020

Applicant Tracking through TalentHire and Human Resources Management and time management through WorkForce

Vantagens

Easy to use ATS solution that requires minimal customization to meet our requirements. Support team is excellent. Alway quick, efficient, correct response to any issues and / or questions on our data, software functionality and availability. SAAS solution provides for very high availability / uptime.

Desvantagens

Reports do not produce consistent results. Reports that deliver duplicate information, e.g. submission, interviews, produce different totals across the different reports. There in no ability to create Ad Hoc reports and an custom reports tool / utility is missing. Full data feeds to our internal systems are not provided by Ceipal and Ceipal has declined to provide full data to our company.

Asp G.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Perfect Tool for Recruiters

Avaliado em 04/03/2019

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many options ,which we hired as our own w2 employees. moreover, it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organize your to have proper work reports.

Vantagens

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus, it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details. Moreover, the names of consultants are in organized manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, LinkedIn accounts, alternate numbers.

Desvantagens

resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many times, it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with Boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.

Vinod K.

Excellent Applicant Tracking online Software

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

My recruitment Life is made easier with this software. I used to maintain many excel sheets earlier to track the consultants. I used to search for candidates separately on job boards which are made only one click search with integrated search feature of this software. I can do mass emailing to vendors at a go to many vendors at one time.

Vantagens

My daily recruitment activities are done with ease, I used to maintain separate excel sheets for tracking candidates, their interview scheduling, timesheets, etc. Now everything is placed in online ceipal Talenthire. The integrated search feature from this software is an excellent thing to source candidates from all job boards at the same time with one boolean search.

Desvantagens

while integrating with some other software like Dice job board, full features of dice are not coming. we get some issues even when internet connectivity is slow.

Pavan K.

'CEIPAL'- Low budget product with High efficiency output

Avaliado em 03/07/2019

Being a Senior Resourcing specialist i use CEIPAL on daily basis. it helps me a lot in sourcing quality profiles

Vantagens

first thing about CEIPAL is its a LOW cost ATS with Good Output for Business and its a User Friendly software that can be learn'd very quickly.

Desvantagens

sometimes there will be No accuracy in the output of resumes and also no Sequence in the output.

Sushant G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great tool that is forever evolving and improving!

Avaliado em 26/07/2017

Vantagens

One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what sets them truly apart i.e. the ability to adapt to their clients' needs. It's a great tool with all the right bells and whistles and always coming up with new and useful features and very cost effective as compared to the best of the best out there.

Desvantagens

Regular system glitches and integration failures need to be addressed. Also, in accordance with the speed with which they are increasing their client base, they should look into expanding their technical team so new feature requests can be implemented faster.

Resposta do Ceipal Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will definitely look into these issues and make sure that one of our support representatives will get in touch with you to ensure a flawless service experience for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Seema Y.

EXCELLENT APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Lot's of monotonous tasks can be handled by just a CLICK. Making life easy.

Vantagens

It has a excellent GUI that helps everyone to work so easily. Saves time and is a huge respository for the documents.

Desvantagens

There should be more promotions about this product. Not everyone knows about it.