Everhour

Software de controle do tempo, programação, orçamento e despesas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

280 avaliações

Paul G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end.

I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too.

The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Vantagens

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click.
The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks.
On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget.
And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Desvantagens

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Clockify, Harvest e Toggl Track

Razões para escolher o Everhour

We used Jira together with Timesheet, the performance withheld us from quickly add tickets and time. We found Clickup and together with everhour we have a better solution which works faster and gives better insights.

Jira

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

Better integration with Clickup. Better user interface Existence of an API Budgetting + Scheduling of Projects

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Pantelis V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Advance Reporting and time management tool

Avaliado em 08/01/2022

Very happy with the tool almost using every day

Vantagens

I like most the fact that we can get an instant understanding regarding the performance of our team on various projects. Understand also the tasks that take most time and make proper utilizations.

I like also the fact that Everhour is very customizable

Desvantagens

Sometimes due to the many advance features it has its becoming more complex to create reports and get the data you need

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Pantelis, thank you for leaving your review!

Nick W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Vantagens

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Desvantagens

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Resposta do Everhour Traduzido para o Português

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Skyler R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Avaliado em 27/10/2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Vantagens

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Desvantagens

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Jane M.
  • Industry: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Everhour Review

Avaliado em 03/01/2022

Good

Vantagens

Ease of navigating through the app and also easy to learn.

Desvantagens

Doesn't automatically time the task you re working on. Most of the times while you have have too much on the table you forget switching from task to task only to time the wrong task.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for leaving your review, Jane!

John M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Contractor Data scientist review 2021

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

Vantagens

Chrome extension to start/stop my timer with ease and the asana intergration

Desvantagens

No support of the timer in asana desktop app. I would prefere to have asana opened on my win10 system and track my time using the ererhour plug in rather than having another tab on my browser

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the review, John. Unfortunately, we are not dependant on Asana in the question of working with their desktop app. We will definitely build support for it once their make changes on their end.

Obed R.

Everhour | A MUST HAVE for Every Company

Avaliado em 10/12/2021

Great!

Vantagens

Its integration with Asana and how easy it is to track time and manage project expenses.

Desvantagens

Its mobile app and I feel it's a little expensive.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi, thanks for this review!

• Industry: Esportes

A Helpful Time Tracker

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

- This really assisted me with tracking hours as a contractor. I had a spreadsheet solution earlier, but Everhour will likely have me never going back to that!

Vantagens

- Very easy to see total hours worked, and by what project
- Integrating with Asana is a huge benefit, as our business basically runs off of that software entirely when it comes to project management
- Very easy to set up as a user

Desvantagens

- I'll be honest, nothing to really report on this!

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi, thank you for the wonderful review!

Michael G.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great tool

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

I've really enjoyed using Everhour and find it a great tool for my consulting business.

Vantagens

The clear UI, ease of managing time against projects and creating invoices

Desvantagens

The process of setting up a new client and project could be easier.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for rating our product, Michael!

Rosa P.

very good product

Avaliado em 01/12/2021

very good

Vantagens

This product is very easy to use and flexible

Desvantagens

I cannot register less than 1 hour off and this a bad limitation, for the rest is fine

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Rosa, thank you for leaving a review. Sorry about your temporary problems, please contact us next time as soon as you get the same problem.

Jeffrey M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Vantagens

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Desvantagens

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Harvest e Toggl Track

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Vantagens

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Desvantagens

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Daniel A.

Excellent, just excellent

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Vantagens

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Desvantagens

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

David C.

Everhour Review

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Desvantagens

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

RescueTime e Toggl Track

Razões para escolher o Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni S.

Loving Everhour so far

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Desvantagens

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

• Industry: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Avaliado em 03/04/2019

Vantagens

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Desvantagens

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Benjamin W.

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Vantagens

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Desvantagens

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Timely, Harvest e Toggl Track

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Markus K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Avaliado em 20/03/2017

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team.

I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well.

The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English.

The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say.

So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive
Very polished
Great reporting facility
Useful integrations

No API

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice.

Public API is available by this link:

Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Loren P.

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Avaliado em 29/10/2021

Vantagens

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Desvantagens

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Daniel Y.

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Desvantagens

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Kory L.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Avaliado em 21/02/2020

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Vantagens

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

Desvantagens

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Tick

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

• Company size: 51-200 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

Great tool to track your working time

Avaliado em 09/06/2018

Vantagens

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there.
If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana.
When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next.
Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from.
So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Matthew O.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

Everhour Rocks!

Avaliado em 11/04/2017

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
[email protected]

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

Desvantagens

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Carolina A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Avaliado em 17/08/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Vantagens

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Desvantagens

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Bas V.

Fan from day 1

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Vantagens

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Desvantagens

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker e Time Doctor

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Resposta do Weavora Traduzido para o Português

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.