Everhour

4,7 (417)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de controle do tempo, programação, orçamento e despesas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

417 avaliações

• Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Revisar o Everhour

Avaliado em 15/08/2022

Vantagens

Controle de tarefas e Facilidade de utilização

Desvantagens

Não vi nada que possa desabonar a ferramenta até o momento

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you kindly for this review, Daniel.

Kate
Kate
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Avaliado em 12/09/2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Vantagens

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Desvantagens

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Jeffrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Vantagens

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Desvantagens

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Nick
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Vantagens

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Desvantagens

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Rafel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great time tracking software with very interesting extra functionalities

Avaliado em 09/02/2024

We are very satisfied with Everhour. Before using it we had another Asana integration. I think that Everhour is better than that integration and for less amount of money!

Vantagens

We use Everhour with Asana integration. It is very usefull to keep track of time spent in each task and it allows to do very interesting time and costs reports for each project, type of task, team member, etc. The reporting functionality is very powerfull because it is fully customizable with lots of options.
Home page is also very interesting as you can see in what is working each team member in every moment. If you are a manager you also have a very interesting view of all the team in which you can see very quickly if everybody is tracking time correctly.

Desvantagens

We use Everhour with Asana integration. When you remove a task from Asana, maybe you are setting up a project and defining tasks and then you realize that 2 task could be combined in only one task, the removed task still appears in everhour timeline functionality (as completed) and you cannot remove it anyway form that view.

Thanks, keep going!

Excellent, just excellent

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Vantagens

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Desvantagens

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Razões para escolher o Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

David

Everhour Review

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Desvantagens

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Desvantagens

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Skyler

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Avaliado em 27/10/2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Vantagens

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Desvantagens

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Joel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everhour makes managing our projects and team more effective

Avaliado em 24/03/2023

Vantagens

We track our time directly in our project management tool. It makes budgeting easier and more effective, saving us time and keeping our attention in the place where we do all of our work: Asana.

Desvantagens

It would be great if the accounts payable side of Everhour integrated with Xero, i.e., what we owe to contractors. Then it would be a complete package!

Airtable

Razões para escolher o Everhour

We wanted a budgeting tool. Everhour offers it, and it integrates with how we already work in Asana.

Software anterior

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

We had to do all kinds of customization to make Airtable work. Everhour had all of the features we were trying to build ourselves. It saved us a huge amount of effort and time, and it is far more effective.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, Xero integration development is kept in mind for sure!

Jeremy

Excellent intergration with ClickUp

Avaliado em 28/02/2023

Very positive. I've used Everhour standalone, integrated with Asana and ClickUp and it's the best time tracking platform I've used!

Vantagens

The integration with clickup was intuitive, easy to set up and the immediate syncing between the platforms is impressive. I really like the flexibility of the reporting and the multiple ways you can add time for your daily tasks.

Desvantagens

Minor things like sharing reports and problems if I move tasks between projects in ClickUp, they get orphaned in Everhour.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks for sharing your story!

Alecia

Great time tracking through Asana

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Vantagens

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

Desvantagens

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Tomas
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

Vantagens

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Desvantagens

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Guillermo
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Vantagens

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Razões para mudar para o Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Vantagens

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Desvantagens

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Desvantagens

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Resposta do Everhour

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Alfonso
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Robust & Reliable

Avaliado em 19/06/2023

Vantagens

Easy to use and deploy. Reporting and dashboards make the tool an ally in making resource decissions. Definitively gets you the value for the money.

Desvantagens

No cons recorded, most of the constraints on the project were mostly associated to Trello setup.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks for choosing us over Tempo!

Brenden

Fantastic Software!

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

I have been extremely impressed by Everhour from design, to speed, to support it is all top notch.

Vantagens

Everhour fits seamlessly into Asana. It is though Asana themselves designed this into their software. It works perfectly!

Desvantagens

I can't think of any features that are missing.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Brenden, thanks for this review! We currently integrate with QBO in terms of invoicing, do you want to integrate for payroll?

Matthew
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Everhour Rocks!

Avaliado em 11/04/2017

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
[email protected]

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

Desvantagens

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Integrates with other task management software

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

Vantagens

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

Desvantagens

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Melodie
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very nice time tracking tool

Avaliado em 30/10/2023

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use. I can generate different kind of reports.

Desvantagens

I would like to have more reminders options. Since we're working in french university, I would like to have the possibility to get the settings in french.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks, we will think about your suggestions in the future.

hannah

• Suporte ao cliente

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

Avaliado em 24/04/2018

Vantagens

The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

Desvantagens

The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

Resposta do Everhour

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

Jerry

• Suporte ao cliente

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

Avaliado em 03/06/2017

Vantagens

I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

Resposta do Everhour

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

Antonis

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Everhour Review

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

Vantagens

The intergration with Asana and the easyness of time tracking task time

Desvantagens

It's kind different in comparison of Harvest and for categories that are not on Asana

Due to the intergration with Asana

Software anterior

Due to the intergration with Asana

Resposta do Everhour

Thank you for your review, Antonis.

Raj

I am a user

Avaliado em 24/03/2023

Its great and because of the add on I can generate report for my work and because of history i can trace my code also

Vantagens

To generate reports of tasks from start to end and save my records and file to share with the team

Desvantagens

I think so, whatever I want my work all in the ever hour and I am using this addon in asana.

Thanks!