117 avaliações
Amber rose M.

Best Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 30/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ConvertKit has been the best email marketing software I've used. Even though there are free products, start with ConvertKit. You'll make the switch eventually so just start here.

Vantagens

My favorite feature of ConvertKit is how thorough everything is. For example, there are multiple ways to accomplish your goal, which means you can chose a method that works for you and be successful. The metrics feature is amazing - you always know if your emails were received well from your subscribers. I love the ability to have a series, to test your headlines, and to understand the analytics. The BEST feature is the tagging feature. You can have multiple businesses, lists, and passions but still use ONE product. Just use the tagging feature to give your subscribers identifying tags and you can send them curated emails based on what you know about them.

I have used Aweber and Mailchimp - ConvertKit is best.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software can have a learning curve. There are robust features (which make the price VERY worth it), but knowing how to use everything can be challenging . There is a lot to remember. Yes, they have templates and guides and support, but it's still a bit to learn.

Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Great email marketing platform if you are NOT a beginner.

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm not an email marketing beginner, but I tried ConvertKit and I didn't stay with them. I found their platform to be overwhelming, clunky, and I did not like the way the emails to my subscribers looked. The emails are quite plain.

As an online business coach for women with service-based businesses, I dont' want to be tinkering around for a long time trying to figure out how to use an email marketing platform i'm paying for and I also want my emails to stand out. ConvertKit doesn't do either of those things for me.

Vantagens

This is by far the best platform for organizing how you want your email series to be sent out as well as for tagging subscribers according to how they respond to your emails (like if they click on a button in your email to learn more, sign up for something, buy something, etc.).

If you know what you're doing, this is an intuitive platform that allows you to keep track of what your subscribers are doing and then target them with the appropriate marketing.

Desvantagens

I feel like ConvertKit isn't beginner friendly because when you first sign onto there the interface is too overwhelming. The positive is that they give you a lot of options as to what you can do in email marketing and then the negative is that they give you too much options so then, like I said, it just looks overwhelming as a platform to work with.

They do have tutorials though as well as a trial so you can get to know the platform before you jump into the monthly fee that starts at $29.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Leigh S.
Traduzido para o Português

I don't know why people recommend this software - their generous affiliates program perhaps?

Avaliado em 18/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have more problems with convertkit than anything else on my website, the source of all my issues have been convertkit!
It's cheap compared to what's out there, but there is a reason for this.
I'm now going to infusionsoft, which im sure, my commitment of their monthly priceplan will speak volumes for how poor conertkit has been.

Vantagens

It's easy to write emails and develop an email funnel.

Desvantagens

the implimentation is dire, it's like a beta release all the time.
the forms aren't as responsive as they so claim, things look good on their page and then on preview, but when published, you really have to tinker with them to make them work.
Their worpdress plugin was prompting 'malware' warnings on my site with Avast, the first time I had to contact their help desk, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily tasks lists than dealing with the problem.

this eventually cleared up, I assume it may have been in Avast's hands, but this problem lasted two weeks in convertkits hands.

I then had a list of 5 questions, I recieved a response for one of them by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I then didn;t reply in a timely manner for (although he contacted me 3 days after my problems were raised!)
He then got pushy in the emails for me to deal with the problem immediate - which I couldn't do!! I was available to add things to my website 3 days before his response and had other work commitments to deal with, having just now got back to the website, 5 days after my initial problems, he decided to close the ticket to and I quote 'remove them off his daily tasks lists'
I've now raised these exact same questions again to convertkit to seek help, hopefully I won't get an automated response and have to wait another 3 days for a reply to when im busy and told they'll close the ticket again to make themselves look good.

Their customer service is diabolical and their software is sub par.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Marie M.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

I have two ConvertKit accounts, because they work so well!

Avaliado em 27/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Most likely, I'll stick with ConvertKit for the long haul. They've got enough features to cover my basic needs - considering it's only myself and maybe a VA here and there, even if I had more bells and whistles, it's likely I wouldn't have the bandwidth to take advantage of them. So, ConvertKit has fit my needs perfectly and their customer service is exceptional!

Vantagens

I migrated to ConvertKit in 2016 and have never had a problem with their service being down. I love how reliable they are! Once you get the lay of the land, ConvertKit is real easy to use too. Their software is straight forward and can do a ton for the low-cost compared to Ontraport and Infusionsoft.

Desvantagens

A lot of my friends have been moving to Active Campaign, because they say AC has more analytic features than CK. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I do wish I could have better data from CK on best days and time of day my emails are being received. I wish I could see which email subject lines are working best for me. I wish I could have an overview calendar of what was previously sent rather than having to thumb back page after page. I wish that ConvertKit's email templates were easier to use -- I don't know coding and had a designer help me out.

Ben T.
Setor: Serviços de informação
Traduzido para o Português

A real step up from our last email marketing solution

Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was previously using Aweber and needed to switch after an as-yet-unexplained technical glitch did realy damage to a product launch. The move to ConvertKit was smooth and I wish I'd done it years ago - the cost is slightly lower too for my 10,000 subscribers.

Vantagens

ConvertKit is very intuitive to use and hides a lot of functionality behind a straightforward user interface. Tutorial videos for each area of the software help considerably with the learning curve.

The feature-set it really well-thought-out and allows you to be really creative with your email marketing. I particularly like the easy way to send a broadcast email a second time to those who didn't open it the first - it really adds to the value of each email.

Desvantagens

I've found little to criticise before beyond the fact the on-boarding was quite hands-off. Support is very good quality but the responses could, I suppose, be a little quicker.

Eddy S.

Better Aweber Alternative

Avaliado em 04/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I have been very happy with Convertkit. I find that they have great deliverability and they are a lot more reasonable in terms of spam complaints.

Vantagens

The pricing of this email marketing service is a big reason I switched over. I used aweber before and they would charge you additional if you have the same person on two lists. Whereas ConvertKit would only count that same person on two list as one. This saved me tons of money that I was being over charged with aweber.

Desvantagens

I wish some of the automation was a little more robust and easier to use.

Alexa R.
Traduzido para o Português

My go-to for email list management and content marketing

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I refer all of my clients to ConvertKit if I can get to them before they are locked into mailchimp. It's a bit spendier for small lists, but the functionality is SO worth it. The tags, sequences etc allow even rookie marketers to set up smart funnels & sequences. I love this product.

Vantagens

So user-friendly and agile. It's powerful without being hard to use. I try to get all my clients on ConvertKit if they can afford to. The automations, tags, and sequences allow you to be so agile with your email marketing and retarget and build smart marketing funnels with very little effort. It is made for content marketers. I adore this platform.

Desvantagens

A little bit expensive for smaller lists, hard to compete with free services for small companies. Learning to build sequences and automations takes a little bit of time.

Traduzido para o Português

Easily my preferred email management software (if it was cheaper)

Avaliado em 10/01/2020

Vantagens

I LOVE the visual automations. It makes it far easier to set up and explain how they work to clients.
The sequences are so easy to update and I love how all the emails are viewable on the same page.

Desvantagens

Having to code email templates.
I recently switched to a cheaper provider because, as I'm not earning much from my blog right now, I couldn't justify paying $39US per month.

Amber R.

Smooth and easy to use

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 26/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I had a wonderful experience using ConvertKit, it was just too expensive for my small operation.

Vantagens

I love how intuitive and easy to use ConvertKit is. There is almost no learning curve, it's very easy to understand. I was able to create an email course in half the time it took on another service.

Desvantagens

I decided to end my account with ConvertKit because it was too expensive and complicated for my simple needs. I wish that they had a more affordable option with simpler features.

Josey S.
Setor: Hotelaria

Great way to automate

Avaliado em 21/07/2020

Vantagens

Convert kit is a great next step for those looking to take email marketing serious. It is easy to step up and manage and offers excellent education and help center tips.

Desvantagens

While it is an upgrade it isn’t as advance as other more robust email marketing systems. Think of it as the middle step.

Traduzido para o Português

Use it pretty much everyday

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/10/2020

Vantagens

I've tried pretty much every email marketing platform under the sun and for me Convertkit is leagues above the rest, mostly in useability. I'm after software that's simple (most providers make you go through 100 unnecessary steps to send a simple broadcast or set up an automation) but also powerful. Simply because of ease of use and everything just works, it's the best option. Other platforms promise a frustrating future.

Desvantagens

It is fairly expensive, though they've gotten a free tier now which is great. I wish they had better reporting that wasn't exclusive to the pro option. And their customer support... it used to be good but over the past year or so it's really fallen in the hole. They take ages (as in days per response that may or may not have solved the problem) to get back to you, and instead of getting back to you they have a whole 'triage team' who come back after a few days to say they've recieved it and someone will take care of it. It's really stupid. That could be taken care of by a bot, and they should have hired more support instead of more middle management. It's just weird. Hopefully it's just a phase and they return to what it was.

Gina L.

Smarter email marketing

Avaliado em 03/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ConvertKit has been a great tool for my business over the years and I'll continue to use it moving forward. They update and adapt regularly so it's an email marketing service that's worth your time if you're thinking of investing or upgrading.

Vantagens

I've been using ConvertKit for a long time and in that time I've used it to get a little smarter when growing my email list. It's one thing to send weekly emails to your growing list, but it's another to segment specific users, tag them and put them into different categories so you can send them personalised emails.

ConvertKit allows you to do all of this in a very user-friendly way.

One of the key factors in sticking with ConvertKit for so long, was that it has automation at the heart. As online business owners, we don't always have the time to analyse data and manually sort subscribers so we can make more informed decisions. ConvertKit gives you the freedom to set up your own automations with a lot of flexibility, all so you can spend less time on marketing and more time in your business.

Desvantagens

ConvertKit allows you to tag people who purchase products through their various integrations but it's a bit lacking in terms of data on this. You can see the products they've purchased, but you can't see where they came from. Which means it's much harder to see a holistic view of your marketing strategy with ConvertKit at the heart.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Mia B.
Setor: Mídia digital
Traduzido para o Português

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

Avaliado em 08/02/2019

Vantagens

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

Desvantagens

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

Setor: Imobiliárias

Great Option for the Solopreneur

Avaliado em 19/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use this service for a relatively small email list I just started, and it works really well for the price. I use the optin forms and email sequences to gain more email subscribers on a regular basis. I also love that I can create really simple and easy to design automation flows between opt-ins and my general email newsletter. This is something I use on a daily basis.

Vantagens

I recently switched over to ConvertKit from another service after reading positive reviews. I like their format for sending emails to subscribers so much more than any other platform I've used. The emails are really modern looking and simple, so they're appealing to my audience when I send them. I also like that I can simply reuse my last email and make changes to just the content. It makes sending a weekly email really simple.

Another huge benefit to me is that I can segment my subscribers into different groups that allows me to send targeted emails in a more efficient fashion. I also track users who have purchased a product so I don't send them emails about the product they've bought.

This software is an all in one, which I really like. Meaning, I am able to create an optin form, email sequence and product download all in one with this software. I love that it keeps everything really organized in this fashion.

Desvantagens

Some of the ways to organize subscribers are a little confusing to a newbie. You can sort them into segments as well as mark users with tags. I wish it were more clear what each one did at first glance.

I also wish there were more options to design the optin forms. They are pretty basic and there isn't a lot of room for creativity, but they are still functional.

Powerful email marketing

Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

Vantagens

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

Desvantagens

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Megan H.

Simple Email System

Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

Vantagens

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

Desvantagens

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.

Stephanie D.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Life Saver

Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Due to the ease of ConvertKit I email way more. I am not getting fancy yet with sequences, but in a matter of using it only for 2 weeks, the way the software is set up, I am begging to formulate big picture sequences, strategize campaigns and IN TRUTH, I was never able to look at my health coaching service and online webinars like this because my background is education. As a educator we don't think like this because our students just come to us, the stress of "getting clients" was so large and overwhelming until I found something like convert kit to make me BE more present and visible online. I AM SO GRATEFUL!

Vantagens

As a person with little to no tech background, truth, I was quite intimidated by this software. HOWEVER, what I love about it, is its dedication to quick videos that give you instant feedback and education to navigate and understand what you are doing. There are tutorials everywhere, in truth you never feel lost or alone or not supported. It is more about (as a new entrepreneur) it is more abut catching up with the scope of what you want to do with it. I initially used it to organize and gather emails and do live broadcast, but together with Leadpages these two have been my go to towards launching my first webinar only using emails in my direct network and slotting 8 out of 10 seats for my webinar. I really was lost in terms of how to manage all these emails and in truth they manage themselves. I What I love the most is how it auto tags/sorts the emails so I can see who responds to what funnel and make me a better and more strategic entrepreneur.

Desvantagens

Nothing yet, I am more impatient with myself because I wish I could understand its full scope fast.

Brian K.
Traduzido para o Português

ConvertKit had helped me greatly to streamline and simplify my email marketing processes.

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 01/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time saver and great use of use.

Vantagens

Ease of use and easy UI/UX experience in using the software. The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market. It has enough basic features and a few powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes, which I find it very useful. There are less clutter when it comes to feature layout on the interfaces, so one can focus better on using key or common key features.

A nifty feature which I liked most is the Visual Automations, that Convertkit had come up with. It's a graphical way to set automation. It uses three types of items: Actions, Events, and Conditions. It's all visual and one can easily define these items.

Moreover, ConvertKit has just introduced new features into its software such as enabling one to create custom consent checkboxes, find your EU subscribers and get consent from existing subscribers. Also, four new legal forms and support processes were introduced as tools to help one get one's own business compliant with GDPR.

Desvantagens

Personally, I would like more visual stuff or graphical interfaces that I can interact with such as drag and drop functions. At this point of this review, ConvertKit had plans to revamp the software to become more powerful and there is a new branding makeover for ConvertKit.

For the monthly price for the 1st 1000 subscribers for new customers, I do find the price is expensive. But one has the option to go for yearly subscription in order to get bulk discounts in the long run. Thus, one has to consider different pricing options that ConvertKit offers before committing to a paid account. One can try out a free one month trial via its free webinars though.

Jacob S.
Traduzido para o Português

Convertkit is a solid email marketing platform

Avaliado em 24/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with convertkit has been positive. I use it everyday so I'm very familiar with it and it gets the job done.

Vantagens

My favorite thing about convertkit are the easy to setup email automations. The visual builder makes it intuitive and clean.

Desvantagens

My least favorite part of convertkit are the email sequences. When you create long email sequences you have to continually scroll up and down. This should be fixed.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Bens de consumo
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

ConvertKit = Powerful Features I Need + Simplicity I Love.

Avaliado em 17/01/2019

Vantagens

Many bloggers are overwhelmed by the technical aspects of setting up a successful email newsletter strategy.

Yup, there are a variety of email platforms out there and I have managed large lists on many of them. For my Email on Autopilot system, I strongly recommend ConvertKit.

I can tell you from a lot of firsthand experience that “putting your email on autopilot” is WAY easier with ConvertKit than anything else I’ve tried.

ConvertKit was specifically built with bloggers and small businesses in mind, unlike other platforms that either don’t have the right tools or complicate things waaaayyy too much.

I recommend ConvertKit because it has the perfect combination of the powerful features that I need and the simplicity-of-use that I love.

Desvantagens

I wish I had a little more flexibility in creating RSS-driven emails.

Brandon J.

E-mail Marketing Made Simple

Avaliado em 27/07/2020

Vantagens

ConvertKit helps focus on conversions -- it's right there in the name. But I love how simply everything is laid out. How easy it is to set up complex, multi-step automations, and the hordes of integrations it carries. Works with everything in my Tech Stack, and that's saying a lot.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I love using ConvertKit.

Kate M.

Best Email Marketing Automation for Small Business

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've saved a lot of time just in making any edits to my nurturing sequences because it's easier to find them.

Vantagens

You can view your automations visually, so this functionality makes it much easier than competitors such as MailChimp because you can easily set up, view, and come back to your automations.

Desvantagens

The 'done for you' merge from your old email marketing system to your new one isn't as easy as they make it seem. I've been working with email automation tools for years, and I was tripped up because the import take different lists and combines them into one. It's much easier to export your lists and tags, and upload each separately.

Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Great option for growing companies

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

Vantagens

I like the flexibility and everything you can do with tagging and creating funnels. It is very affordable for growing businesses that are looking to scale.

Desvantagens

It was complicated to set up on my own. I had to hire someone to help me. There are areas that don't autosave and I have lost content as a result.

Sanna S.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia

Love love love!!

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Super easy to use!

Vantagens

I've been using Convertkit for a few years now and just couldn't be happier!! The software is highly flexible to automate my email delivery to a level that makes my new client intake so easy and effortless. Readers still believe I am writing to them personally... ;-) Some think it's spooky how "I just read their minds"... heh...

Desvantagens

The only thing that could be improved but which would be nice to fix is that if I title the email Dear "subscriber", the email itself shows the subscriber's first name but the preview option of the email shows <subscriber's first name>... Kind a looses credibility in these cases. But I came round this problem by not addressing readers by their first name...

Tyneisha S.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Great Automation Email Software, But Expensive

Avaliado em 23/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been able to monetize my email list with ConvertKit and that's helped to aid in my growth.

Vantagens

I needed an easy to use email software that could provide automation so I signed up for ConvertKit and have been very impressed so far. My favorite thing is the layout and organization structure that allows me to compartmentalize my lists.

Desvantagens

Even though it is very feature rich, I do find the basic plan to still be somewhat too expensive. Maybe if I had a larger list I could better justify the price.