Avaliações do Elorus

Elorus

Plataforma de faturamento e controle de horas em nuvem para pequenas e médias empresas

4.8/5 (34 avaliações)
Alexios G.

Best solution for freelancers

Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Vantagens

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features.

Constant improvements
Stylish invoices
Repeatable Invoices
Great support/ Good communication
The new time management module looks promising

Desvantagens

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you very much for your review.
We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Myrto G.
Traduzir com Google

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Vantagens

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Desvantagens

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Thank you for your review.

We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Traduzir com Google

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Avaliado em 06/04/2018

Vantagens

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices.
The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions.
We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Desvantagens

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Thank you for your review!

We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Michael T.
Traduzir com Google

Very good user experience!!!

Avaliado em 07/05/2018

Vantagens

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Desvantagens

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch.
Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Thank you for your review!

As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Traduzir com Google

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Vantagens

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

Desvantagens

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Thank you for review.

We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

George P.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy, practical and value for money!

Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Vantagens

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good
apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Desvantagens

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Thank you for your review.
We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Evangelos P.
Traduzir com Google

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Vantagens

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Desvantagens

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Thank you for your review.

We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain L.
Traduzir com Google

Has its flaws but still good

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Vantagens

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Desvantagens

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Thank you very much!

Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Petros D.
Traduzir com Google

My one stop business software

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Piece of mind

Vantagens

I like that I have complete control of my business by using Elorus. I don't have to log in to other websites to use different services.

Desvantagens

I would like to use a mobile app along with the web application to manage my business on the go. Nowadays being able to manage your business from everywhere is a must.

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you very much for your review. We will keep doing our best to keep your peace of mind intact.

Lambros I.
Traduzir com Google

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Vantagens

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Desvantagens

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Thank you for your review.
Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Georgia A.
Traduzir com Google

Great software, lack of features

Avaliado em 20/06/2019

Vantagens

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Desvantagens

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Paraskevas P.

Credibility Design Organization

Avaliado em 05/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Stefanos S.
Traduzir com Google

The most clever accounting software

Avaliado em 01/10/2019

Vantagens

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Desvantagens

The time project tracking needs to be updated

George P.
Traduzir com Google

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Vantagens

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Desvantagens

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you very much for your review.
We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Vogiatzoglou S.

Good ,,, Could be better

Vantagens

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Desvantagens

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Thank you for review.

We will take your comments under consideration.

George M.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Avaliado em 27/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

GUI, simplicity, speed.

Desvantagens

Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you for the review George!
Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well.
Stay tuned and thanks again!

Lazaros P.

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Vantagens

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Desvantagens

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Simeon G.
Traduzir com Google

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

It was easy transition to the cloud solution.
It's very easy to use.
The integration with digital signature solution is great.
The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet)
Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

Desvantagens

The export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

Thank you for your review.
We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,

M S.
Traduzir com Google

Great software. We're using it every day since day one.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this.
Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image,
Good tracking of revenues and expenses,
Even better tracking of cash flows,
Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting,
Payment modules capabilities.

Traduzir com Google

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Vantagens

I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice
I like how I can track my payments

Desvantagens

The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Thank you for your review!

As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries).

In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects).

You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!

Konstantoula M.
Traduzir com Google

One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Vantagens

It is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point.

Desvantagens

The price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them.

Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.

Ioannis B.
Traduzir com Google

A billing app that offers so much more

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 05/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

The time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow.
The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.

Desvantagens

I would love to have an easier way to configure the appearance of my invoices for printing, in terms of layout.

Akis A.
Traduzir com Google

Very fast and easy to use

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Low cost, high productivity

Vantagens

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Desvantagens

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Thank you for your review!

We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!

Manolis S.

Excelent

Avaliado em 26/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fresh new ideas, SAS model excellent work

Vantagens

User Friendly, Great Support, Great Web Api, Very Good Value for Money. Very Good Choice, Highly Recomended.

Desvantagens

No code samples for Web Api calls. Documentation accurate but not 100%. Not a lot of negative things to say really...

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you for your Review!
We will keep doing our best to create high-end features.

Pavlos P.

Good overall

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Convinient, profesional and easy to use!

Vantagens

easy to use with a lot of features and very good support when needed.

Desvantagens

doesn't have some features that would be useful for my job

Resposta do Elorus

Thank you very much for the review! Please drop us an email to better understand your specific needs and discuss feature suggestions.