206 avaliações

A must have system

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a sales trainer and consultant in the contracting space. This system is essential and when fully embraced will be the backbone of your sales organization. This company and its founder helped me learn the fundamentals of building a sales organization.

Vantagens

The reporting and ease of use. This system will make it clear as to what is getting done and the performance of the team.

Desvantagens

The interface and lack of overall integration with industry systems. It’s functional but lacks modern technology essentials.

Mark W.

Simple and Effective

I love it

Vantagens

The concept of following up with clients on their terms and having a tool help keep me on task is worth its weight in gold.

Our weekly sales meetings are powered by Followup, we can get all the stuff that matters from our report card to measure our success or failures.

Desvantagens

I think their integration with FCS is on the right track but would like to see that relationship flourish. Everyone hates double entry. It's getting better, but think about how you can make it seamless, or close to seamless. Our workflow starts in Followup, then progresses into FCS. We use the Quickbid feature in our service department daily, how can you integrate that?

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Jacob R.

Review from a Sales perspective

Avaliado em 30/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

overall the experience is okay. It allows me to track active projects from beginning to end. I would like to have access to current/past client data as well as prospecting lists all in one spot on a mobile app, preferably with a map interface to make calling on clients easier.

Vantagens

The software is easy for new users to pick up. All of the necessary fields are available. I really like the analytical data on the home page as well as the reports. this is helpful on the backend to track close rates, etc.

Desvantagens

The feature that give us trouble is when we rebid work. There are to many areas that can be selected for bid dates.
This software lacks the CRM portion for field sales, i.e. mobile app, prospecting data, current customer data, and map interface with a client list. We only track active projects.
The software is also finnicky when adding new client information under a company.
The software does not make it simple to see the entire pipeline in my dashboard unless I have a followup date. I would prefer it be on my dashboard regardless of dates so if there is a change in people we don't have projects fall through the cracks.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Mike E.

Vantagens

I like the dashboard for tracking daily tasks to accomplish.

Desvantagens

I would like to see improvement in the tracking of leads, contacts and deals. There are limited ways to track task completion and the e-mail does not sync with outlook which is our email system.

Resposta do Followup CRM

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We actually do integrate with Outlook and would be happy to get you set up. Someone from our team will be reaching out to show you how to sync your email. Thanks again for the feedback!

Best,
Courtney, Growth Marketer

Heather P.
Traduzido para o Português

What get's measured gets done

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have become more organized and realized what clients are the best suited for our product and which are just obtaining bids.

Vantagens

Follow up CRM is user friendly and easily accessible on all data systems.

Desvantagens

There is only a sales tool and other softwares provide full management

Brad P.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Once I gave the program a chance to replace my prior spreadsheets and notes, it quickly became clear that I could have one simple location for all projects, notes, updates, etc. which made it much better for knowing where to look for new entries and also assure that everything was up to date.

Vantagens

Once the clients were set up, it was easy to enter new projects, dates, etc. I like the ease of scheduling for bidding and follow up. Regular updates in the notes allow for continual awareness of the status of the project and what might come next. So much better than trying to live by sticky notes or loose notebook papers.

Desvantagens

Getting started was the greatest difficulty that I faced as I had my way of keeping track (Spreadsheets and notes), so it was a slow process of getting comfortable with regular entries, etc.

Karinne H.

5 stars

Avaliado em 17/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I don't know what I'd do without it. The old way of tracking with files & whiteboards is not nearly as effective to keeping me on task in a timely manner with all of my clients.

Vantagens

The most important feature this software gives me is a at a glance look at my leads. NO ONE is forgotten with using this program.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if my appointments could be automatically synced with my google calendar so that i don't have to enter them in twice.

Resposta do Followup CRM

Hi Karinne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our system and have been able to leave no leads behind! We actually do sync with Google calendar and would love to show you how it works. Please reach out to our Customer Success Manager, CJ at [email protected] and he would be happy to show you how to sync your calendar. Thanks again for the review!

Best,
Courtney, Growth Marketer

Daniel S.
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool to help keep traction and follow up with customers

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great company because of their follow up with us. They reach out with solutions to issues presented or just follow up on what is needed or if there is more we need from them. They have always answered the call and they have not disappointed.

Vantagens

This software helps hold you accountable each week and provides a means to follow up with customers, and leads.

Desvantagens

Still a new software and still adding features as needs come up.

Avaliador Verificado

FUCRM

Avaliado em 30/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Decent so far. Had some problems with pulling accurate reports for a month.

Vantagens

Keeps me up to date with tasks. I enjoy the overall functionality.

Desvantagens

Seems to be a little strange on the mobile app. Sometimes saves many times for same entry. I'm used to Salesforce and this has many stripped down features that I would like to see.

Charles W.

Excellent Productivity Tool

Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Things that I needed to track manually are now done almost automatically

Vantagens

Tracks Bids, followup calls, contracts and productivity.

Desvantagens

A lot of informational notes to enter to be useful to multiple people.

Jonathan D.

My experience after 24 years in my industry and my own company for 18.5 years

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 23/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been in business for over 18 years and recently merged with Code Red Roofers, and with my having an average of 43 employees full time for so many years, I felt I knew just about every item in the productivity fields until I was truly amazed at the Follow Up Power system here.

It not only shows management who is producing and tracks how much time they are entering data but shows the closing ratio of each salesman as well as tracks profit margins on jobs sold. Additionally, each salesman can see his own progress and that when he puts in more time on the system he is getting credit company-wide for time put in.

It is impossible to interact face to face on a daily basis, in my industry, with eight to ten new clients a day and remember each of their concerns, questions and what is needed on my part to clarify their questions. FollowUp Power also appears on our dashboards in the system so that each time we speak or leave a voicemail or meet a client we set a date to touch base with them again and when that date arrives the dashboard system shows their name in red to remind us to FollowUp with that client. That is a vital part of closing a deal. It is too easy to forget to do so otherwise.

Having an online access point that I can go to at any moment without trying to find a piece of paper with my notes has excelled our company in our industry greatly. Not only can I see my notes, but other associates as well as the owner can look at this data as well and quickly gauge if the client is a fit or a high maintenance client that never returns calls etc.

By being in this industry for over twenty four years and having my own multi-million dollar per year business, it takes a lot for me to be incredibly impressed and in awe of any system, and FollowUp Power has done just that.

This system is not only impressive but being asked by FollowUp Power for areas that can be tweaked and our input as a user causes FollowUp power to continue to become even more productive and help us to be more on the edge in our industry. Great job, and keep moving forward.

Jon Duren
Sales Associate
Code Red Roofers Inc.

Vantagens

It keeps an easily visible progress report for the employee and his employer.

Desvantagens

When I reached out to customer service one time the person I ended up messaging was unable to answer the basic question of how I would download it to my Ipad. the person kept asking me for my telephone number and could not answer my basic question. I told him I am already a current user and that I just wanted to know how to re-download it on my new ipad, and he finally admitted that he was not sure how to do so. He promised to pass this on to a support team for them to call me and I also asked him to pass on the transcript of our notes as well and he said he would and I never got a call from FollowUp. I feel that he saw that he looked poorly so never passed on my message. It is important for customer service online support to have the basic knowledge of the system them are promoting. I even took screen shots of the conversation so that there is proof of it, as my gut feeling was that it would never get passed on etc...

Resposta do FollowUp Power

Wow Jonathan! Thank you for sharing this incredible review!

If there is anything better we can do from a customer support side please let us know!

I noticed your rating there was lower than the rest so please let us know what we can improve
, thank you!

Jeanna W.
Traduzido para o Português

Great way to track sales

Avaliado em 16/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

FollowUp Power has been great for our team to stay in front of prospects. As a lean company, we didn't have a dedicated sales team; therefore before we implemented the system, our team was proposing on projects and moving on to the next deadline which meant we never followed up on our proposals. Plus, we also would only stay in front of past clients and potential clients with long lead opportunities when we had time - which was rare. This resulted in missed opportunities because we didn't have a tracking system in place.

Now, with FollowUp Power, we can set follow up dates, keep each other updated on the status with the notes section, and we also have a way to remind our selves to reach out to past and potential clients. Our follow up has improved dramatically!

The only reason I didn't give Followup Power 5 stars is because I would like to have more of a Contact Management System integrated. Currently, there is no way to save a contact unless you have a project opportunity connected to it. With our new Business Development person on board, we like to meet with contacts in the industry to educate them about our company - they don't always have a project to link to.

Vantagens

Being able to see who I need to follow up with and any other project related deadlines on my dashboard. The note section is vital to remind me what I talked about with the prospect during our last interaction. I also like being able to see what the rest of the team is following up on and any deadlines that are past due so I know where I can help them out.

Desvantagens

There isn't a good contact management system integrated into the software. This would be extremely beneficial. Also, there are a few issues with running reports - for example if our team doesn't put a bid date and they put in an estimate due date (which is what they are concerned with), the bid report doesn't show the project. There are some areas required for duplicate entries which our team grumbles about.
Also, the categories entry areas are not customizable. Therefore, we don't use have of the Sales Behavior section because we don't manage permits, submittals, and warranties with this system.

Autumn W.
Traduzido para o Português

Great for growing companies.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

FollowUp CRM has become an essential program that we utilize on a daily basis. It allows us to smoothly monitor and explore each others' progress and leads as well as completed past and present projects. The program facilitates organization and allows us to improve upon our project management from the first call to the processed warranty. We can pull up all prior projects without having to go on a fishing expedition. Each project also allows multiple persons to leave comments on the project, which keeps us all connected and informed.

Vantagens

FollowUp CRM is impactful to our company in that we are a small commercial roofing establishment, constantly growing and expanding our pipeline, employees and business model. We are able to track numerous projects and prospects with ease.

Desvantagens

Since we were with FollowUp CRM when they had their old system, it took some time to implement new features and some of our information was transferred differently. However the new system seems to be running smoothly and we are good to go!

Steve S.

Brain damage

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The program I'm sure is fine, it's hard to put much value to it all since we are still in training and we are fine tuning how the program adjusts to what we do so it's still a bit cloudy right now. You have to understand I'm before computers so the simpler the better. I'm sure those that were brought up with computers think this is easy but it's involved and and has many moving parts. Since our company is putting their twist on the details like how to categorize the the leads it's still an issue as far as I'm concerned. In a couple of months when we get most of the training done we'll see what it's all about. Thanks, Steve

Vantagens

It covers many details about a file which is good.

Desvantagens

I think because there are many dialogue boxes to acknowledge different details I wonder if the right info is being seen by the right people that are also involved in the job.

Brian M.

Simply powerful

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Contact to contract, the program keeps it limited in scope so they are able to be powerful in delivery. Also, makes the learning curve to get started manageable. Other programs we have bought and never fully implemented, train too complex.

Vantagens

Ease of use for any level user

Desvantagens

Would like to be able to customize their terminology

Thanks Brian!

We are excited to announce that we are adding a new custom Sales Behavior feature to file data.

You will be able to customize your sales behaviors to the exact language that you want to track!

This only a month or so out!

Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at Code Red!

Happy Selling,

Allison M.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a good system that has needs some adjustments to be great.

Vantagens

The use of this software is easy to use .

Desvantagens

Some of the search fields do not pull the correct information or they pull too much information and is time consuming to find what you are looking for. The program does not allow you to merge projects into one customer account instead of having multiple entries for the same location. (For example: the address of a location will never change. So if all of the work for that location was under one account regardless if the name changes, the history of that location would be in one place for viewing vs having to open multiple work orders to view project notes.) There is no ability to enter more than one email in the main contact line. The Company Information entry is difficult and could be easier to use. There is no link affiliation to files and folders on a SharePoint service or server.

Tanya D.

Followup is a lifesaver!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Followup Power makes it simple to stay on top of my pipeline. It allows me to stay organized and follow up with my clients when I say that I am going to. It allows me to stay in touch with my clients on each and every project until a decision is made. Especially in the construction industry where the sales process can take months and even years to complete, it gives me a competitive advantage by easily setting follow-up dates to stay in touch with my clients long after my competition has stopped. I would be lost without this software and highly recommend it!

Vantagens

I like that this software is simple to use and has many tools for staying on top of my pipeline. It also makes it easy to track progress, trends, and create reports.

Desvantagens

Overall it is really great.

Resposta do FollowUp Power

Thanks for the great thoughts Tanya!

I really appreciate it. Thanks for using it so well and doing a great job!

Lisa G.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience with Follow-Up Power has been pretty good so far. However, I am continuing to get complaints from my sales team about the new mobile app and the difficulties with utilizing it. We no longer can view our report card while out on the road (via mobile app). We are also having difficulty in adding new contacts. I would like to give a thumbs up to Ryan. He has been great and always very helpful!

Vantagens

Allows me to log in my sales activities for the day. Also, I can get reports on our sales for the day, week or month.

Desvantagens

Mobile app is not very user friendly.

Resposta do FollowUp Power

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, please submit to us your recommendations about the mobile app! We would like to include your recommendations on the updated mobile app. Can you share further detail?

Eric M.

Eric McNichol

Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great organizational tool. Great to be organized in my work. Added at least 30% to my sales since we started with Follow Up. It provides what no human can by by himself.

Vantagens

The organization that it provides. It saves me a lot of time to do other things rather than trying to figure out if it's time to follow up with someone.

Desvantagens

The screen shows only one month of jobs in the active file. It should show all the jobs bid several months ahead.
A point credit should be given for every e-mail sent or received.

Betsy Y.
Traduzido para o Português

Great for keeping track of client contact.

Avaliado em 13/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

The software is easy to use, and the training is worthwhile. It's a good tool for helping your salesforce keep track of their conversation content with clients (or potential clients), and their follow-up schedules. But the key is to USE it! Every time you have contact with the client, you need to go to their record and update it, then mark it for the appropriate follow-up. If used properly, your clients will not fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Desvantagens

Without training, it's easy to forget what dropdown choices you should choose to categorize various aspects of the sales process and its progress. If you could hover over some of them for definitions of when that choice would be the appropriate choice, that might help.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Avaliador Verificado

Accounting

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

Vantagens

CRM allows me to see accounts that just pertain to the accounting end of the business. I am not seeing accounts before I need to be working with them. I also like that I can set followup dates that allow me to see what accounts need immediate attention.

Desvantagens

The only "issue" I have with CRM is it makes note of every change made, no matter how significant it may be. This can make for a lot of notes. It would be nice to be able to opt out of some of those automatic notes. Or to be able to have the ability to delete them. Even if it had to have a admin code, for security reasons.

Jennifer G.
Traduzido para o Português

Followup CRM has helped our business succeed

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Vantagens

Followup has helped our sales staff keep their clients organized. They know exactly what the next step is, when to contact them, and can write detailed notes about meetings and phone calls. We are also able to reference past clients that don't show up on the dash board and get any information again if needed.

Desvantagens

I wish the home page would remember you so you don't have to sign in every time your visiting.

Gail L.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Streamline company data

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our company has been using FollowUp for about months. Being able to look online to see the addresses of new jobs and to see the latest comments helps make my job easier. It is easy to use and the support team have made it a breeze to work with. Thanks FollowUp!

Vantagens

The notes on the customer let me know exactly what I need to do next.

Desvantagens

Our members are still having difficulty with the mobile ap.

Resposta do FollowUp Power

Thanks Gail! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations!

Can you please share some specifics with me regarding the mobile app? I'd like to hear your thoughts as we update it in the future!

Christopher P.

Great Sales Tool

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am a commercial roofing account manager, This tool is the best tool I have ever used for a follow-up reminder. It gives you the ability to never forget a follow-up and to always pick up the conversation where you left off. Always. You customers will be more than impressed which doesn't alway get you a contract but it always gets me last look to decide whether or not it is beneficial for me to get to the number they want.

Vantagens

The customer management portion, not only does it remind me to follow up with a customer, it gives me the ability to pick up right where we left off.

Desvantagens

Maybe just the aesthetics, I don't think that's very important though so its a non-issue.

Thanks Chris!

I hope you're taking advantage of FollowUp Power University as well!

Do you have any recommendations on improving the aesthetics? We would love to hear your feedback!

Pete W.

Pete/FUP/2017

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

40yrs +. Commercial Roofing as Estimator/Project Manager.
I have worked for large and small companies utilizing various forms of bid tracking. This is somewhat intense for my needs but not a cumbersome process.
To be honest I did not use it much this past season but have started off this year with it; Hoping to see trends with respect to the various types of success with various contractors to eliminate sending quotes to contractors that never use our services. I never realized how much I bidding I do for certain general contractors that never give us an opportunity. We also want to see which specific product /system types we tend to be most successful in winning.
I also like the ease of customer base entry when quoting to multiple GC's.

Vantagens

Ease of information input.
I like how it compares my performance to the rest of the company.

Desvantagens

Have not discovered any problems.

Resposta do FollowUp Power

Thanks for the feedback Pete!

We are glad you're finding value in the system! I understand the intensity of new technology, so we are very conscious of how the construction industry is and we want it to be an easy transition!

We appreciate the positive remarks, however I'm not sure if you meant to leave the "value for the money" area blank? I hope you felt that you're getting more value than (0/5) stars! :)