Avaliações do Utilitybilling

Utilitybilling

Utility billing platform for service providers

4.8/5 (72 avaliações)
Elizabeth H.

Fantastic prgram

Avaliado em 25/08/2011
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would definately recommend this company and their products to any company. We have approximately 2500 customers in six different locations (companies) and we have never had any major issues with the service, software, or programming.

Vantagens

After using for 6 years I find the product extremely easy to use. The reports are very helpful in tracking information and the Customer service is excellent. They are always there with a solution to a few problems we have. All in all an excellent product. I had never used a billing system before coming to TCRSD and John Brown and Terri Lawrence could not have been nicer and more helpful in helping learn the system. In 2007 we upgraded and Mr. Brown came to the office to Implement the new system and transfer all the information from the previous version. He also helped point out the differences in the new version and sat with me until I had it down.

Desvantagens

The only issue I have had is that the computer takes off the final penalty charge when the customer is closed out. I have had instances when the customer status is inactive and I'll go back and find a credit balance on the account of this penalty. I just have to watch for then and take off the credit balance.

Resposta do LMS

Penalty issue has been fixed, and are no longer removed from final bills. If the penalty was on the bill at the time of the final calculation, it remains there.

Lanee' C.
Traduzir com Google

Couldn't ask for a better program.

Avaliado em 23/07/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Can't find a Utility program, for this price, that could Possibly be any better !!
As a non-profit company, we can not afford just any program. The WaterWorks program is everything I needed at a price we could afford. It is easy to use and even IF you can't find an answer to what your looking for, you can always call the 800 number. Terri and John are very friendly and knowledgeable . They have never failed to help me. A couple of times I've called and got the answering machine. They have ALWAYS called me back within the hour.
There are a couple of things that I wish the program could do, but it is not anything that can't be worked around. There are several safety screens included in the program to help with making sure that payments and reading are correct. There are also, many different reports that can be printed . The bottom line for me is that the WaterWorks program does everything I need it to do and when it comes time to read meters and get ready for the new billing, this program has given me 6 extra days to get my work done. FINALLY, I can do my job without so much stress !

Roxanne G.

Just Love this Program

Avaliado em 27/08/2010

Everyone should use it.

Vantagens

This is a very easy program to work with. When I started this job 4 years ago, I was working in Das, and it had been that way for twenty years. They hired me to find a new product to work with. I really don't remember how I found John and Terri and the waterworks program. But thank God i did. It has been the easiest program to learn and teach others to use. There are some updates that have been done like the physical address labels for our meter reading books. Very cool! Not sure about the credit card programing yet. Just waiting to be told it is ready. All in all, very AWESOME!! Thanks to the crew and I just Love the waterworks program :)

Desvantagens

Have not really found any cons. If i get stuck i will call Terri, and end up saying duh.

Sharon L.

Excellent Water Billing Program

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using this product since the mid-1990's and have been happy with it. It was simple to set up and learn. Any time there was an issue, help was only a mere email or phone call away with an immediate response and solution. Any suggestions that were made about improving the product or adding a report were taken into consideration during the next upgrade. By the way, email notifications are always sent out if there is an upgrade. I have talked with many locations that spent thousands of dollars on expensive, fancy software packages and were not happy with the outcome. I would recommend Waterworks to anyone with a water billing system - large or small. Great Product! Even Greater Customer Service!

Michael W.
Traduzir com Google

Waterworks software is significantly more user friendly than our pervious utility billing software

Avaliado em 23/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a small city we just could not justify the cost of high-priced municipal accounting software. We decided to adapt Quickbooks to our accounting needs, and we needed a utility billing software package that would interface with Quickbooks. Waterworks met this need and more. Transitioning from our previous utility billing software occurred quickly and accurately. Waterworks customer service has always been friendly, responsive, timely, and competent. Our accounting staff could not be happier, and our auditor is pleased with the software's reporting capability as well.

Virginia W.

Waterworks Utility Software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our water system have used this utility software for many years. We are very pleased with the ease of using this software as well as the set-up. The help Index is very useful. When I have called to get advice on how to do something or update or change something, I have always recieved friendly, extermly helpful and courteous service from both Terri and John. As the secretary I appreciate how they make things easy and when you call they treat your call and every call like it is important to them and they somehow help you solve and resolve any issue you may have. Thumbs up for them!

Stephen D.

WaterWorks

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used the program in billing for the Village for close to seven years.
The program was easy to install and enter customer information.
The only problem I had was getting rid of old accounts.
But, the lady I dealt with, 'Terri' was great at helping me solve my problems. John, the boss, well he was plenty patient with me and took the time to help. I dealt with Terri, mostly, and she is on the ball and patient as well.
I think they could include a couple of things, but overall the program gives what is necessary for billing and records.

Cathy N.

Happy customer

Avaliado em 22/08/2011

Highly recommended!!!

Vantagens

I have used the WaterWorks program since 1993. I have always found the software to be user friendly, easy to learn, easy for me to train others to use. Their staff is always so helpful and willing to assist you that it has always made it a joy to work with them. I am very grateful that we have their software and great customer service!!! Thank you LMS!!!

Can't think of any.

Melanie C.

Amazing Software

Avaliado em 17/07/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software is very easy to understand, quick to learn how to use, and if you ever have any questions what so ever, no worries, they have the best Customer Service. Its not just like calling for help with a company but calling for help from a friend. When I call Terri its like getting personal help from a friend who knows everything about my company as well as me as a person. I have never or will never plan to switch to anyone else. Thank Goodness for WaterWorks!!!

Joanne C.

Awesome Customer Service

Avaliado em 01/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The product is good, but the Customer Service is AWESOME! Our Rep is Teri, and she is always very willing to help, has the right answers and follows up on all requests. We appreciate her so much! WaterWorks allows our City to seamlessly bill our patrons monthly, and typically if there is a problem with the billing it is on our side, and not based on the product. We are very satisfied, and we wish all of our software was as easy to use.

Vonda G.
Traduzir com Google

I am new to billing utilities and I am so glad I chose WaterWorks.

Avaliado em 23/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I knew nothing about billing for a rural water system and chose this software because of good reviews. I am so glad I did, this software is very user friendly even for newcomers! The customer service is excellent. I called several times after set up with questions and Terri was so patient with me and if I had to leave a message or she was helping someone else when I called, she always calls back very quickly.

Tiffany A.
Traduzir com Google

Software is user friendly, and staff with Waterworks is execellent. Always there to help

Avaliado em 31/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started with my city a little over a year ago, the previously city clerk had been fired leaving me to start with zero training. I was able to call Terri and I did DAILY she was very friend gave me the training I needed to do my job smoothly! If it wasn't for Terri and Waterworks I would NOT have been very successful at my new job! Thank you Terri!!

Becky & sissy W.

My Experience

Avaliado em 25/08/2011

LOVE it, LOVE It, LOVE it

Vantagens

Love this program. I know if I can't remember or can't figure something out my trusted buddy (Terry) can. She is a phone call away & is always so nice - no matter how many times a day I may call her.

Desvantagens

Wish their could be another way of dealing with accounts other than adjustments

Donna B.

REVIEW FOR WATERWORKS SOFTWARD

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

WE HAVE BEEN USING WATERWORKS SOFTWARE HERE AT THE CITY OF MILLER FOR 15 YEARS OR SO. THEY UPGRADE THEIR PROGRAMS AND ARE ON LINE OR CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE WITH ANY PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT INCUR. STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS HELPFUL. SELDOM HAS THERE BEEN AN ISSUE THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO HELP WITH. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SOFTWARE TO ANYONE.

Amanda K.

Best Utility Software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been an asst. City Clerk for almost 15 years and this is by far the best, easiest most cost effective software the City has ever used. Prior to finding WaterWorks we had tried 3 different software companies within the last 2 years. Can't wait to see what the future holds for the customers and WaterWorks.

Sylvia W.

Happy Waterworks user for 8 years

Avaliado em 31/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Waterworks is a very easy and user friendly system for towns that cannot afford the larger cost of computer systems like Casselle. The customer service is wonderful I have never had a problem that they could not fix or walk me through. I recommend this system as often as I can to other small towns like Manzanola

Kathy J.

Fordland city

Avaliado em 23/08/2011
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I highly recommend this company. They are always trying ways to improve to make it better.

Vantagens

This system is the best I have used. It's very easy to follow and if you ever have a problem you can call and talk to someone. Easy to add people and disconnect.

Desvantagens

I really have nothing bad to say about the whole system

Lisa D.

Wonderful product

Avaliado em 24/08/2011

Great product!

Vantagens

The City of Everton has been using WaterWorks for approximately 13 years. It is a wonderful program; very easy to use. The tech support is excellent! They are always so friendly and patient! I would recommend this program to any one.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of.

Noni B.

overall 5 stars, ease of use 5 stars, customer service 5 stars

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I hope I filled out the star ratings correctly-- you guys are the best!!! we have had water works
about 10 years and this is a wonderful software, it is customer friendly and I would not want
to try any other software because I think water works would be hard to beat in every area!!!!

Lisa J.
Traduzir com Google

Recommendation by Terri to export infomation into speadsheet and customize saved me alot of work!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So much more versatile than I imaged. Called Customer representative with some concerns. Terri explained a couple of options and helped walk me through the process of exporting information from Water Works. I then customized the report as I needed it and saved me a lot of work.

Veronica O.
Traduzir com Google

Great Product and Service!

Avaliado em 23/08/2011
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I highly recommend this service and product!

Vantagens

We at Compton Water have been very pleased with Water Works software. Their tec support is knowledgeable and always eager to help us with any issue. We appreciate their service and product!

Can't think of any!

Brenda O.

LMS WaterWorks

Avaliado em 18/10/2013
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

LMS Waterworks is an awesome software to use for your utility billing. The customer service is phenomenal, Terri and John are very knowledgeable they will help you in any way, taking all the time needed for YOU to understand everything and every question you have will be answered.

Cheryl F.
Traduzir com Google

This software is awesome.

Avaliado em 08/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software is so much better than what we were using. If I have any problems with it I just call Teri and she irons the kinks out. I like that there are so many reports with this product. I use it to fill out information for the system all the time.

Kathy T.

City Secretary

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used WaterWorks for over 18 years and I would not even consider changing to another program. If I need support (maybe 5 times in the 18 years) they always answer my questions or walk me through my problem. I highly recommend this program to all water utility companies.

Andy A.

Great Product Great Service

Avaliado em 21/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use WaterWorks for billing our regional Public Water Authority customers. It is easy to install, easy to use, and does everything we need. Any questions that we have are quickly answered. I can recommend this software without any reservations.