118 avaliações

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Vantagens

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Jakob T.
Traduzido para o Português

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Avaliado em 02/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Vantagens

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Desvantagens

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Lancelot R.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Great for student management

Avaliado em 18/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Vantagens

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Desvantagens

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

On the right path

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 20/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Vantagens

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Desvantagens

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Vantagens

Ease of use - almost no data entry
Powerful functionalities
Scan business card in to contacts
Email workflow

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings
There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Easiest to use CRM

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Vantagens

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Desvantagens

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Traduzido para o Português

Not sure what to do without it really

Avaliado em 19/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Vantagens

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Desvantagens

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Kevin M.

The only CRM I trust

Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Vantagens

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Desvantagens

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Dominique D.
Traduzido para o Português

The CRM for the rest of us

Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Vantagens

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Desvantagens

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Michael C.
Traduzido para o Português

CRM without loosing brain cells

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 29/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Vantagens

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Desvantagens

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

Cal T.
Setor: Serviços financeiros

CRM for Sales

Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Vantagens

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Desvantagens

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don D.

Highly Recommended CRM

Avaliado em 21/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Vantagens

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Desvantagens

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Hemant S.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Vantagens

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Kimberly C.
Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
Traduzido para o Português

Love this product and ease of use

Avaliado em 22/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Vantagens

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Desvantagens

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Nate R.
Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzido para o Português

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Avaliado em 12/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Vantagens

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients.

Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Desvantagens

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Ayman A.
Traduzido para o Português

It's a must for freelancers

Avaliado em 17/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

José antonio S.
Traduzido para o Português

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Avaliado em 08/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Vantagens

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Desvantagens

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Marc C.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Avaliado em 02/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Vantagens

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Desvantagens

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Carlos D.
Setor: Roupa e moda

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

Vantagens

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Desvantagens

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Peter C.
Traduzido para o Português

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Vantagens

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Desvantagens

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Damian R.
Traduzido para o Português

Great sales pipeline management tool

Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Vantagens

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Desvantagens

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason J.

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Vantagens

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Desvantagens

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Rose D.
Setor: Gestão de investimentos

My favorite CRM so far

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

Vantagens

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Desvantagens

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

Setor: Educação superior
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Vantagens

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Desvantagens

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Resposta do Salesflare

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Malik F.
Setor: Hotelaria
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

fully featured and intuitive, great mobile experience

Avaliado em 24/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Regular intuitive comms with contacts

Vantagens

We had been using another CRM for our hotel company in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and although we kept it fed with contacts, hardly made use of it - wasn’t very intuitive, didn’t have a decent mobile app to work with during tradeshows etc.

Started tinkering around with Salesflare and quickly found that it was a very robust, extremely well-featured piece of software. The mobile app is excellent, identical functionality as the desktop version. Customers support is particularly good. We now actually use the CRM intuitively instead of it gathering dust and collecting contacts.

Desvantagens

Nothing really - bulk edits could have more options, rather limited currently. I'd like to for instance select all contact countries that show as US and change to United States.