Avaliações do Salesflare

Cal T.

CRM for Sales

Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Vantagens

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Desvantagens

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don D.

Highly Recommended CRM

Avaliado em 21/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Vantagens

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Desvantagens

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Hemant S.

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Vantagens

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Desvantagens

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Nate R.
Traduzir com Google

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Avaliado em 12/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Vantagens

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients.

Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Desvantagens

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Ayman A.
Traduzir com Google

It's a must for freelancers

Avaliado em 17/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

José antonio S.
Traduzir com Google

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Avaliado em 08/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Vantagens

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Desvantagens

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

7.0/10
Carlos D.

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

Vantagens

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Desvantagens

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Damian R.
Traduzir com Google

Great sales pipeline management tool

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Vantagens

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Desvantagens

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Jason J.

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Vantagens

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Desvantagens

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Avaliador Verificado

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Vantagens

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Desvantagens

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Vassilis S.

Easy to use CRM

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

Vantagens

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Desvantagens

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Ama D.

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Fantastic!

Vantagens

Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Desvantagens

I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

John V.

New features added often

Avaliado em 27/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Vantagens

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Desvantagens

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

António A.
Traduzir com Google

CRM software that saves you time

Avaliado em 07/11/2017

Vantagens

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Desvantagens

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Avaliador Verificado

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Vantagens

It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Desvantagens

Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Amati pettes, I.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Avaliado em 13/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Desvantagens

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig M.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent sales pipe line software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Desvantagens

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Sahil A.
Traduzir com Google

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

Avaliado em 15/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Vantagens

I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time.

Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Desvantagens

The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Boris A.

Salesflare Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The overall experience is very positive

Vantagens

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Desvantagens

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Jt B.

Great CRM and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 17/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Vantagens

Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Desvantagens

Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

Gourav M.

An incredible CRM

Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Vantagens

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Desvantagens

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Craige hardel -.
Traduzir com Google

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 13/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Vantagens

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses

Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances

Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Desvantagens

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app

Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off

Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

7.0/10
Damian R.

Great CRM Tool!

Avaliado em 07/11/2017

Vantagens

What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

Desvantagens

The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Mick M.

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Avaliado em 11/03/2019

Vantagens

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking.

- well integrated with the G Suite
- tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups
- Zapier integration
- mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Desvantagens

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Matt T.

Great "Smart" CRM

Avaliado em 13/11/2017

Vantagens

Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Desvantagens

Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.