Canopy

4,5 (222)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de gestão prática para escritórios de contabilidade

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Opinião sobre Canopy

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

Vantagens

Interface de usuário fácil de usar e intuitiva, os recursos integrados para analise de dados são bons e compatibilidade com outras plataformas.

Desvantagens

Alguns problemas de desempenho, versões anteriores tiveram problemas de estabilidade e tenho colegas que preferem outras ferramentas e IDEs de programação em python

Nishon
Nishon

Best Project Management Software

Avaliado em 05/01/2023

I absolutely love this software! I could not do my day to day without it. I use it for tracking my bookkeeping, corporate compliance tracking, tax return management, e-signatures, task management, emails, calendar, and fed and state forms.

Vantagens

I love the project management aspect and the all of the templates. Recurring task and notifications. Email capability.

Desvantagens

I would love to see templates for e-signature email notifications, ability to turn on and off different payment methods

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback! We're excited to hear the impact Canopy is making at your firm.

Vexilla

Very pleased with switching

Avaliado em 22/11/2022

Overall I am very pleased with Canopy and their customer service.

Overall I am very pleased with Canopy and their customer service.

Vantagens

I love how user friendly it is. I love how easy it has allowed me to automate tasks etc. I can see why other Accountants love it.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more restrictions to users. It would also be beneficial to automate some IRS forms. However, I must say that anytime I have contacted TaxDome for a feature that's not available, they offer alternatives. They also have a program where users can request a feature.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for your feedback, Vexilla! We appreciate you using Canopy. We also just want to note that we do have a customer request forum! If you'd like to request an update or a new feature, or track a timeline for an upcoming feature request. Just sign in here https://feedback.getcanopy.com/

Josie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Disappointed

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

Canopy seems to have lost its way in regards to its purpose. Their response to issues is slow, at best. We have been using the software for almost 4 years and have made the painful decision to change due to a lack of support and increased pricing.

Vantagens

We liked the ability to access the software/information from anywhere.

Desvantagens

The software does not allow you to export a sorted contact list. A very simple option that has been neglected.

Andrea
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Has it's place

Avaliado em 27/10/2022

Customer support is great. The client management module is great. I will probably let go of the workflow module, though, when my subscription is up because there's a lack of collaboration features, like no internal chat.

Vantagens

I love the Client Management module and the client-facing mobile app. It is very simple for our clients to use and to send us documents securely. We have had great success with client-adoption. I also like the automated client reminders.

Desvantagens

OMG, it takes SO MANY clicks to accomplish anything. Pretty much everything you can do inside canopy could be streamlined by reducing at least one click. Working across multiple tasks, across multiple clients, that's a lot of clicks. Also, the firm-facing mobile app UI could be greatly improved and have better functionality.

Amanda

Impressed Customer

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

It is so helpful in maintaining adequate project management and clear workflow for all staff.

Vantagens

Customer support. I have questions and suggestions all the time and I love that by using the chat support I get prompt answers and endless follow-up from support staff.

Desvantagens

Transferring clients over created several duplicates and ultimately some lost information in the transition.

Tyler
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Change for the Better!

Avaliado em 11/06/2022

My experience with Canopy is amazing I will never leave and i will invite all my friends and family

Vantagens

The thing that i liked the most about the software was that it was easy to use and it was also inexpensive.

Desvantagens

I wish I could use more charts in the software but besides that it is amazing

Saliya

Why do you need Canopy?

Fantastic product!

Fantastic product!

Vantagens

Most important features are user friendly and easy to share within the own files, company team files and clients' files.When we are importing new zip files with multiple folders, I don't need to create new folders, file names etc. on my Canopy software create and save file where I need to store it.

Desvantagens

When the client sharing folder has more documents, I noticed the speed has come down a little slower than normal.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback and we're excited to hear the impact Canopy is making at your firm.

Jessica
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Such a great option if you have the budget

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

I did the free trial and it was so nice to have all those features, but if you want to have access to everything you need to take out your wallet and pay a lot.

Vantagens

It's so easy to use, the interface is so slick and powerfull.

Desvantagens

The price point is not for small tax practices just starting to build their portfolio on tax resolution

marc

Grang Bang for the Buck

Avaliado em 27/09/2023

Vantagens

I love that Canopy had the ability to help me route my tasks properly and productively. I also LOVE that there is a firm facing iOS app. It helped me be portable!

Desvantagens

My biggest issue with Canopy was the KBA and not being able to customize certain aspects of the recurring projects.

Kurt
Kurt
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Constant Improvements

Avaliado em 22/05/2021

Canopy is very useful as it is, but this company seems dead set on always improving its operation & structure. At least monthly, I get an opportunity to view what is new on Canopy and what they are working on next. I can keep my finger on the pulse of my clients so I can quickly respond to their expectations.

Vantagens

When my client's upload documents to the portal, Canopy lists that activity, I click on it, and I am able to take action on it right away.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to adjust the timekeeper when I start it or while it is running.

Kyle
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Local Tax CPA Firm

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Overall, we are very happy with Canopy. It has allowed our firm to operate more efficiently, allowing for a number of manual processes to be automated, giving us more visibility over workflow, and the list of positives goes on and on. The software is not perfect, but they do a great job of listening to feedback. They are continuously making improvements.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use for us internally as well as for our clients. Our firm has drastically benefited from the workflow, file management and client management features. We look forward to moving over our time and billing to have everything under one login.

Desvantagens

We would love to see a more robust Home-Admin page, bulk e-sign requests from templated letters (engagement letters), roles by contact to integrate with tasks to populate assignees (e.g., Partner, Bookkeeper, Preparer, Reviewer, etc.), limit parent task completion to select users (to avoid false completed tasks), share documents with non-portal users, send invoices to non-portal users, parent-sub invoicing, time & billing improvements, allow for folder templates to be applied when tasks are applied, allow for doubling clicking on a file to default to "Edit File" instead of preview mode, allow to search spouses on mobile, allow for additional formatting in Notes section.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for this detailed feedback, Kyle! We're glad Canopy is working for your firm and streamlining your processes.

We hope to address many of your specific recommendations in the near future as well! Follow along our new feature roadmap (or request a new feature yourself) by logging in here: https://feedback.getcanopy.com/

Deniz
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Solve many jobs in a short time with Canopy...

Avaliado em 30/11/2022

I've been using Canopy for a 1 year now and I absolutely love it. The software is amazing, it works perfectly for my needs and it integrates well with the rest of our system. It's very easy to use, has a great interface and a huge range of features.

Vantagens

I had been looking for a simple accounting solution to help me manage my clients' invoices, and discovered this product. It is simple, easy to use, and has a ton of features. Within a few months, I was able to set up my clients' invoices in a matter of minutes, and start using it. I also turned it into a project management tool.

Desvantagens

Canopy has proven to be a robust and reliable solution that has helped streamline our document management processes, and it works well with our accounting software. The interface is very easy to use, the adaptation time to the software is very short, and it worked smoothly.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for this amazing feedback, Deniz!

Sandeep

Perfect Solution for CPAs

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

Fantastic -- my workflow, project/task management, document retrieval/editing/sharing etc.

Vantagens

Frankly, I purchased Canopy in November of 2019 when I opened up my practice in my home office, and didn't have a full grasp of it as the pandemic hit. 3+ years later - with much of the transition in the last few months - I can't imagine my practice without Canopy. The interface is super user-friendly, there are many options providing the user with a more personalized approach.

Desvantagens

Sometimes certain shortcuts aren't available, or the desktop software errors etc. but it's small things and so far I've managed fine; needless to say Canopy is continuously improving so (not a con) once the "Print" or "Save" option directly to Canopy was available and my contacts were set integrated with emails etc. it's been a breeze.

Resposta do Canopy

We're so happy to hear that Canopy has helped you launch your in-home practice! We are always striving to improve and are glad to hear we're going in the right direction. Thanks for being a Canopy user, Sandeep!

Joshua

Better than Great

Avaliado em 13/12/2022

Canopy has helped me improve the remote part of my business, so I can serve Clients around the world, even when I am not in the US.

Vantagens

The better-than-bank security made the choice a no-brainer.

Desvantagens

The instant access to files that a Client uploaded wasted precious seconds every time I accessed a Client's folder.

Resposta do Canopy

We're glad you're enjoying Canopy Joshua! Thank you for your time leaving a review and we hope to continue making your practice as secure as possible for years to come!

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Canopy helps our company stay organized.

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

Communication tab, organization of tasks.

Desvantagens

We would like to be able to integrate ability to update worksheets/ documents in internal files, just like you would in sheets or docs (if you want to edit, you have to do so outside of Canopy and re-upload. We would like to be able to quote in the system.

Kailee

GREAT PRODUCT- Depth of Use

Avaliado em 20/12/2022

Record keeping is great. I will look into how I can expand use for our firm since we use primarily as a client portal with work flow management and document storage.

Vantagens

Canopy is great to use to keep client information safe and secure. With such advancements in technology, it is imperative to have a platform like this where the information can be conveniently accessed by both the users and clients, active or archived... it's just great.

Desvantagens

No difficulty at all... I just wish all clients will utilize this platform... I may have to require them to do so!

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback, Kailee

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Canopy has simplified the resolution process saving me time.

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

This product is necessary for me on a daily basis. I benefit from many of it's features.

Vantagens

The three areas that I use the most are the 433A, OIC and quick access to transcripts. The combination of these three functions allows me to quickly evaluate a clients resolution options. This also creates for me an overview allowing me to better focus on what I need to so that I can more quickly get a handle on the problem and address it with both the IRS and the client.

Desvantagens

When I first learned about Canopy my understanding was that they were specializing in "tax resolution" and concentrating on that area. It appears that they are now broadening their market. I understand why they would want to do this but often newer businesses start to expand or move away from what they did best and water down or slow developing their original product. I fear that Canopy is doing just that and there original product will suffer.

Marshall
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

EA Support

Avaliado em 15/12/2022

I love it

I love it

Vantagens

Ease of use make it so it does not take alot of time to set up and follow

Desvantagens

Not always designed to assist tax resolution out side norm

Marcy
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Had the software for a few years it manages our whole practice.

Avaliado em 27/04/2018

practice managment

practice managment

Vantagens

Does many things very well. Love the e-sign option. Love the enhanced search by phone and email, billing has been very helpful, wonderful team, love this is cloud based.

Desvantagens

Canopy undertakes a huge responsibility in providing so much for its users. However, there is some room for improvement. The transcripts are not reliable; the email feature doens't always stay connected and isn't reliable,mobile usage is hard for practitioner and client. Many things have been greatly improved upon. I would love to be able to brand my invoices with color and logo. How can we get clien'ts to sign in sometimes they never sign in and that a shame.

Amy

Best Tax Account Software

Avaliado em 05/01/2023

I love the program as do my clients, and suggest the software to my collegues.

I love the program as do my clients, and suggest the software to my collegues.

Vantagens

I love the client portal as well as the transcript feature. My clients like the ease and security of the portal, and being able keep all their documents in one place is a wonderful feature.

Desvantagens

Recently the request transcript tool is not working when trying to request new updated transcripts.

Resposta do Canopy

Thank you for your feedback, Jamie!

We'd like to make the product as functional as possible. Make sure to contact your Customer Representative about the Transcripts feature, they should be able to troubleshoot it for you!

Shellsea

Canopy is Great

Avaliado em 08/12/2022

very satisfied as this has added a lot of value to our company very quickly.

very satisfied as this has added a lot of value to our company very quickly.

Vantagens

Document storage and sharing is easy as clicking on button. clients being able to pay online and having the ability to track time and easily add it to an invoice is very important to us.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of features that could be added to make the software much better for us and working with the support team they say that features will be added however its been over a year an none of the features we need have been added. fingers crossed.

Ann
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

New to Canopy

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

It took a little longer than expected to set up, but the implementation team always got back to me and helped me sort out my issues.

Vantagens

I've transferred all my tasks that I used to have on a big spreadsheet to Canopy tasks and organizing them has been so easy. I love the ability to make custom views of the tasks so I can make sure I am working on the most important things.

Desvantagens

The one thing I really liked about my old document management software was that I could view the files offline on my computer. It made it so easy to work with the files. I haven't seen that with Canopy.
I also liked how my tax software, Proseries, could import the tax returns directly into my old document management system, but I will be able to print them into Canopy, so it won't be too much different.

Ronald

Canopy is a Power for My Business

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Solving fast paced production needs, particularly against short deadlines.

Solving fast paced production needs, particularly against short deadlines.

Vantagens

The client portal system allows for high level encryption and immediate availability of necessary documents with particular emphasis on Transcript retrieval - wonderful to work with on source document retention and back checking transcripts to ensure accuracy in reports/returns.

Desvantagens

The documents needs to be searched chronologically and does not allow separate folders for organization.

Kristin
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Client Management Solution

Avaliado em 08/12/2021

Very easy process in signing up. Went a long time without the need for upgrade so I was able to fully try the system before buying.

Vantagens

My clients enjoy the portal and state it is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I also enjoy the transcript service as it makes pulling new transcripts very fast.

Desvantagens

I wish the software allowed for integration with Outlook. I would like to be able to send an email through Outlook and have the email automatically posted to my client's account. I use the software for case management so this is necessary to outline steps in the case so I do a lot of copy and pasting.