398 avaliações

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

4,6 /5 (398 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
398 avaliações
Santiago A.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

Very interesting and functional.

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Vantagens

When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

Paul S.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Robly is a great service...

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

Vantagens

We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Desvantagens

Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Antonella B.
Setor: Fotografia
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Email marketing with Robly really works

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I recommend it to send massive messages. I use it to promote my work and my sales percentages increased, although I think it would help me much more to be able to maintain the quality of my photographs

Vantagens

It works perfectly to automate the sending of e-mail.
It has pre-designed templates that save a lot of work time.
It allows to know if an e-mail was opened or not and the number of clicks.

Desvantagens

I work with photography and Robly has an image quality limit, which does not favor me when the client sees them through this medium.

Sheridan L.
Setor: Design gráfico

Update is terrible

Avaliado em 21/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

Vantagens

The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

Desvantagens

The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Georg c. L.
Setor: Automotivo

Modern and Beginner Friendly

Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Vantagens

We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Desvantagens

Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

Anna K.
Traduzido para o Português

Impressive software ! Send fast and safe e-mails.

Avaliado em 24/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Robly, we increased our revenue in the company by making e-mail marketing and I can recommend for those companies planing to do email marketing. We are really satisfied for first 7 months.

Vantagens

Highly flexible and easy to work with Robly, I like the most is that while you are working with Robly you can send e-mails instantly to your clients and customers. Robly has secure platform and structure and this is most important thing for my organization.

Desvantagens

There is only one issue which is quite problem for many people is that Robly has high price, I would like to see price is being decreased.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Agnieszka K.
Traduzido para o Português

Variable functions and reliable platform with Robly !

Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Robly email marketing is pretty effective and I improved myself too much and increased our company revenue in 5 months.

Vantagens

The best things for Robly is that it is secure platform, it has also may pleasant functions that give you very good view for emails. it is great the edit emails. it has attractive design with its interface that makes you more determined. With this product, it is really easy Marketing emails.

Desvantagens

The price of Robly is pretty high I can say, it should be increased because Robly is really important software in its field.

Serpil D.
Traduzido para o Português

Satisfied and secure Email software.

Avaliado em 14/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Highly recommended specially for marketing departments.

Vantagens

Robly has plenty of futures to use, it is easy to use with its great interface. With Robly you can edit emails fast and send quick without any delay. I like the most its price is affordable. sending information to your customers and clients is easy.

Desvantagens

I started to use this product 6 months ago and I do not have any complain up to now. Hope in future I will not have any bad issue with it.

Jason F.
Traduzido para o Português

My favorite tool for staying in contact

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great and fun to use and track our communications.

Vantagens

I love the templates and options for sending and then resending when the first isn't opened. I love the helps to increase percentage of readers too.

Desvantagens

The price is a bit high when some others are mostly free, but in the end I think it's worth it for the options it has.

Setor: Produção audivisual
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Robly review

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 24/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is full of customization unctions which makes it a great tool.

Vantagens

The software is quite useful and it helped me so much in my previous workplace. The best thing that i like about this software is its ability to segment audience quickly and exporting information to database from external sources.

Desvantagens

To be honest, i did not see any disadvantages of this software in my work and day-to-day tasks. So it's my full recommendation to use.

Debi P.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

Avaliado em 09/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Vantagens

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Desvantagens

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Trevor M.
Setor: Seguros
Traduzido para o Português

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Vantagens

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Desvantagens

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Katherine F.
Traduzido para o Português

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Avaliado em 18/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Vantagens

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Desvantagens

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Holly M.
Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Robly is GENIUS

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

Vantagens

I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

Desvantagens

Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

Setor: Editoras

Robly crushes the competition

Avaliado em 27/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our email newsletter manager. I almost never accept unsolicited sales calls but the representative from Robly was so personable and knowledgeable of the product, I had to check it out. I am glad I did. In addition to having a superior product, their customer service has been excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and aren't satisfied until you are.

Vantagens

Robly is extremely easy to use and provides an excellent value for those with a tight budget. Generating analytic reports (open rates, clickthrough rates, etc) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

Desvantagens

I have not had a negative experience with Robly.

Eduardo R.

Exceeds the functions.

Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

Vantagens

I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Desvantagens

I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

Debi P.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Vantagens

It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Desvantagens

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

Alex B.
Setor: Filantropia
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Works Great for Our Nonprofit!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Vantagens

Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Desvantagens

It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Tara L.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service

Avaliado em 17/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions.

The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Beautiful Templates
Great Customer Service
Easily Accessible Metrics
Ability to Segment
AI and Open Gen Functionality

No Event Functionality

Setor: Artes cênicas
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for the price

Avaliado em 14/11/2017

Vantagens

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Desvantagens

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Maykol F.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Very good control of each Email Marketing.

Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Robly because I have noticed that nowadays I have established a better use in Email Marketing, nowadays in my company we receive many subscriptions daily, and with Robly we have been able to control that saturation.

Vantagens

Robly is a software that only focuses on Email Marketing, but, the detail that gives something positive are its prices, robly prices are too low, many times I think they are giving away their functions, but I hope they continue with those prices.

Desvantagens

I do not like that the emails of Robly delay so much in arriving, in several occasions that wait so that the Email arrives, it becomes a too annoying wait, I would like that the platform was faster.

Monica G.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Robly has exact goals.

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

Vantagens

The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

Carole K.
Traduzido para o Português

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Vantagens

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Desvantagens

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Alan J.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

Flexible cloud-based email marketing and automation system.

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/08/2018

Vantagens

The elegant, flexible and user-friendly graphical interface helps you use the application without much of technical knowledge. You can send newsletters and check the open rates of messages or emails. They provide a lot of custom templates, and you can access and edit them via tablet, phone or desktop PCs. If you face any operational or design issues, you can connect to the customer service team who are in fact very quick in response. You don’t require any coding knowledge to design professional emails with ease. From your website itself, the email addresses are collected for preparing promotional lists. The Robust AI enables to auto send emails while a prospect opens their promotional emails or newsletters. You can import contacts from constant contact, or through excel lists. Provides great analytical features. The application helps you improve open rates as well as the click-through rates. Provide instant billing notifications.

Desvantagens

It is difficult to create color palettes. The application is quite expensive. It is a very tough and time-consuming process to edit campaigns.

Angelica B.
Traduzido para o Português

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

Avaliado em 12/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Vantagens

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Desvantagens

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.